Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,255 members, 7,846,172 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL (16440 Views)

Wisdom Seed Daily Devotional / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:42am On Jul 01, 2023
PST. SUNDAY &. PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, July 1st, 2023

*Double Double is Your Portion*

*Deuteronomy 21: 17 NKJV*
_But he shall acknowledge the son of the unloved wife as the firstborn by giving him a double portion of all that he has, for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his._

*Isaiah 61: 7 NKJV*
_Instead of your shame you shall have double honour, and instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; everlasting joy shall be theirs._

Welcome to the glorious month of July. Today is mid-year, the beginning of the second half of the year of Great Grace. God is set to do mighty things with us individually, collectively, and as a church family. We must all be expectant and properly positioned to partake of the benefits locked up in the month and the second half of the year. The month is prophetically our month of Double Portion. It is a month to be reminded of the nature of our inheritance in Christ Jesus so that we can do well to walk in the fullness of it. You must leave behind the things that are negative but be mindful of the positives that happened in the first half of the year and trust God to double them in your lives.

We need to understand that Jesus being the firstborn of all creation and firstborn from the dead, obtained the inheritance of the firstborn which is the double portion of all things that are in heaven and on earth. This inheritance makes Him the owner of all things and by extension, the one to enjoy double of any good thing anyone on earth has ever enjoyed. We being joint heirs with Him are partakers of the same. This inheritance gives us access to the anointing without measure and to a great dimension of wisdom. No wonder Jesus said ‘a greater than Solomon is here’. We have access to the power of this age and the age to come. We saw that being amplified maximally in the ministry of Jesus. We have access to greater light, greater revelation and higher possibilities just like Jesus operated in the days of the flesh.

We must take advantage of this month to press into the doubling of the good things in our lives. We must press in to see that our income doubles and our joy doubles because indeed they can double. As a church, we must trust God for what I call the wonder double. And this wonder double is in terms of our church attendance. By the grace of God, we must position ourselves strategically, walking by the spirit to see to it that our impact within our community doubles, our visibility in the city and beyond doubles and our social relevance is also doubled.

Elijah was a man of great grace and great anointing. But we saw Elisha who deliberately desired a double portion of Elijah’s anointing and he went on to receive it. When he received it, he did double the miracles that Elijah did. It is my expectation that God will give you double comfort and compensation for your troubles in this month of July. For anyone who has suffered a setback, God is going to give you a restoration and also double everything that you have lost. Welcome to July, welcome to Double Portion

*Prayer*
Father, double every good thing in my life and give me double peace for all my trouble.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that the month of July opens up to me in glory, splendour and uncommon grace. I declare that the hand of God doubles all the good things in my life and this month of July is indeed my month of double portion. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2023
PST SUNDAY & PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, July 2nd, 2023

*In All Things Give Thanks*

*1 Thessalonians 5:18, NKJV*
_In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you._

*Ephesians 5:20, NKJV*
_Giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ._

The attitude of gratitude must remain our default setting in everything and for everything. God's will for us is to be grateful beings. God wants us to always look for reasons to be thankful to Him in every situation we find ourselves. We must not bring the spirit of murmuring, ingratitude and grumbling into our union with Christ. That attitude attracted the wrath of God in the wilderness, and if we bring that strange fire and strange spirit into our fellowship with Him, it will soil our union and attract His wrath upon us. We must learn to maintain a posture in which gratitude and thanksgiving are our natural response and the default sound that comes out of our heart unto the Lord in all circumstances.

In this kingdom, we must thank God in good times and in bad times. We must also be reminded that God is a King. We must not forget that the Father of light is equally the King of glory. And there are protocols to dealing with and approaching kings. The protocol of Heaven requires that we enter into His gate with thanksgiving and into His court with praise. We must not take for granted that He is our Father. We can learn from the way Esther approached her husband. Although King Ahasuerus was her husband, she still approached him following the laid-down protocols of the kingdom. This was because she understood that when protocols are violated people can get broken.

When it comes to our Father and our God, thanksgiving must go ahead of us if we want the gate of the kingdom to open to us and the gate of hell to not prevail against us. Thanksgiving does not only open the resources and treasures of God to us, it also empowers us to break the power of Satan and his activities around our lives. Therefore, we must learn to give thanks to God for all things. For we know that in Christ Jesus all things work together for our good. This attitude was what helped Joseph to survive the pit, slavery, and imprisonment. He knew that the evil that men planned against him was going to work together for his good. And God eventually turned it around for his good. Therefore, even when things go wrong in your life, with the right attitude and faith in your heart they will turn around for your good. The right attitude is the attitude of gratitude. For indeed, when troubles, trials and tribulations are properly processed and handled, they work together to birth the dreams and visions in your heart – like they did for Joseph.

*Prayer*
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, help me to hold the right perspective and have the right attitude in all things and for all things.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus Christ, Father Lord I come before Your throne today thanking You for all that You do. The ones I know and the ones I don't know. The ones I understand and the ones I don’t understand. The ones I see and the ones I cannot see. Take all the thanks, take all the praise, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, July 3rd, 2023

*Going Above and Beyond*

*Habakkuk 2: 2 NKJV*
_Then the LORD answered me and said: “Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it._

God wants us to give maximum expression to all that we have, all that we are and all that we can do in Christ Jesus. He expects us to spend time in His presence, download His plans and blueprints for our lives and throw everything within us into seeing them become a reality. We are expected to go above and beyond in all our pursuits like Jesus did, pressing towards the mark of the high calling until we attain that fulfilment, fulfilling the prophecies that are hanging over our lives. We must ensure that we don’t see the limitations that life tries to put in our paths, we don’t recognize boundaries, demonic boundaries, demonic containment, not allowing anything to hold us back, not allowing chains and shackles of the enemy. We must ensure that we are living our lives manifesting the fullness of our God- given potentials, operating at our full capacity, fully working in what God has ordained for us in our assignments knowing that we are kings with defined territories and mandates.

We are priests that will minister on behalf of God’s people on the throne before the throne of grace. All of these must be our preoccupation seeing to it that we go above and beyond our call of duties. We must ensure that we operate in the fullness of the knowledge of God: knowledge of who we are. Once you know that God is on your side and you belong to Him and He is the one that assigned you to do the things that you need to do, he puts a lot of strength and confidence and courage within you. You must know the things that have been available to you, the angelic support you enjoy, the fullness of the resources of the earth at your disposal, the abilities that have been supplied to you in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. The things you are to do here on earth as your life work. You begin to find expression as you operate in the reality of this knowledge. You must then go all out to improve your knowledge.

Self-improvement is a non-transferable personal responsibility. Ensuring that you upgrade your skills, you grow yourself, investing in knowledge, reading books. Every day you must be a better version of yourself. As humans, you must ensure that you master human relationships, you master the human experience as a man or a woman, as a Christian, as a parent, as a worker. You must not remain the same person you are on a daily basis. Growing and getting better must be a continuous and never ending process. You must grow spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially and socially. Without this growth there will be a limitation on your life. You won’t be able to go above and beyond. You must go higher, see further, know better, run faster, study harder, pray more. If you operate in this, nothing will be able to keep you down.

*Prayer*
Father in the name of Jesus, help me to operate in the fullness of the resources that are mine in Christ Jesus.

*Declaration"
I go above and beyond, I grow daily, I get better, I continue in the path of life and destiny fulfilling my life in glory and giving an eloquent expression to the endowment that I have in Christ Jesus. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST .CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, 4th July 2023

*AWAKE, WATCH AND PRAY!*

*Matthew 26:40-41 [NKJV]*
_Then He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, “What! Could you not watch with Me one hour? [41] Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”_

*Luke 18:1 [NKJV]*
_Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart, _

Jesus taught his disciples how to pray and he expected them to watch and pray at all times. Prayer is to a Christian what oxygen is to the human body. When you don’t pray, you become weak and exposed to the attacks of the Devil. You must pay attention to praying always because your adversary, the Devil goes about seeking whom to devour. The days upon us call for a massive investment in the place of prayer. The bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:17 “Pray without ceasing.” This underscores the relevance of prayers to our daily lives. Every single breath, every single moment and every single time must see you travailing in prayer. Jesus in teaching about prayer in Luke 18:1 mentioned “that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.” A wise man said once said that fainting is the opposite of praying.

When you don’t pray, your spirit man becomes weak, and your soul becomes weary. Some people have lost their destinies and missed their purpose due to weakness in the place of prayer. Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane, was surprised that his disciples couldn’t keep watch with him for one hour. He was aware of the plans of the wicked and prompted them to watch and pray lest they fall into temptation.
A Christian without prayer is a Christian without power. Your spirit man is quickened and energized by the Holy Spirit when you pray. Have you desired to pray at night and couldn’t because of sleep? You must understand that God wants you to awake and put on your strength in prayers. The most potent method to deal with the weakness of the flesh and bring it under subjection is by watching and praying.

Make a decision to take prayers beyond a church routine to a personal experience with God concerning His will for your life and purpose. You can engage in a Fast today, participate in vigils and pray in the Holy Ghost every time. (Jude 20)

*Prayer*
Father, help me to keep watch and pray always that I may not fall into temptation in Jesus Name. Amen!

*Declaration*
I am strengthened by the Spirit of God in my inner man. Today, I will not sleep, I will not slumber. I will stand my watch upon my high place! Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2023
.PST SUNDAY & PST.CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, July 5TH, 2023

*Four Crazy Friends*

*Proverbs 18:24, NKJV*
_A man who has friends must himself be friendly, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother._

God designed us to have a constant relationship with Him and with ourselves. Relationship is to man what water is to fish. One of the strongest and most important desires in the heart of every man is the longing to experience the richness of great relationships in our lives. At every stage of our growth and development, we all had best friends. That one person you rolled with, shared everything with, and spent most of your time with. That person who looks out for you and you do the same for them.
Friendship is one thing we must seek to understand and master. If you want many friends, you must present yourself as friendly. Friendship must be deliberately cultivated. And you can do this with your neighbours, your family members, your spouse, your colleagues at work, people that are hard to love, social misfits, and with God Himself. Also, there are layers of friendship. Acquaintance is the starting point of all friendships, whereas loyalty is the height and depth of friendship. We all want friends that will be loyal and committed to us in and out of season.

The Bible is filled with stories of good friendships and their resultant interventions. According to John 5:1-9, the man by the pool of Bethesda had no man (that is, no friend). It is not good to live in this world having no friends. The Bible says it's not good for a man to be alone. And for you to have no man in your times of trouble, like this man by the pool, may mean that you are probably not a good person; maybe you are mean. Contrast this with the story of the man by the gate called Beautiful who had friends that carried him to and from the gate every day. It was while there one day that help met him and his story changed. When you're not a good person, there is every chance that you will not have people in your life that will be committed to you in the day of trouble.
Our key consideration today is the man that was sick of the palsy in Mark 2:1-12. This man had four “crazy” friends who carried him to Jesus. The four friends were men of great faith. They wouldn't take no for an answer. They didn't see any obstacles.

They were compassionate. They had hope, faith and love. They were reliable. They carried him to Jesus and we all know what happened as a result; he got healed.
Who you are determines how far people will go for you and the things they will do for you. Still, Jesus remains our true best friend in this world. Also, true friendship is one where all the friends are friends of God. Relationship with God must be at the core of your friendship. Your friendship must take you to Jesus to fix the issues in your life. True friends lift up their friends in prayer. True friends go all out and are willing to risk it all for their friends. Ask yourself today, who are your friends?

*Prayer*
Father, in the name of Jesus, help me to show myself friendly and to attract great friends that will always point me to Jesus.

*Declaration*
I receive wisdom, grace, and all it takes to be a good friend to my friends, to love the unlovable, to love the misfit, and to be a friend of all.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, July 6th, 2023

*Let the Holy Spirit Lead You*

*Romans 8:14 NIV*
_For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God_

Divine health is your right in God. Another right you have in God is the right to be led. As a child of God, it is your right to be led. When you got born again; born of the spirit, when you became a new creature in Christ, one of the rights that came with the new birth is the right to be led. If you can be led perpetually, you will discover that you will live life without hassle. Jesus the superman became everything that He became in God by being led. Everything Jesus did were as a result of divine leading. In choosing the twelve disciples He was led; when He went to be baptized, He was led; when He went to the wilderness, He was led. Let us pay attention to that. Jesus the son of God was led in Luke 4:1 – And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness.

Before He was led into the wilderness, He was led to be baptised by John; the Spirit led Him to be baptized by John. John was said no, but that Jesus should be the one baptizing him. Jesus insisted that it should be done to fulfil all righteousness. He did that not because of sentiment but because He was led. Everything about the life of Jesus, the victories we saw, the healings, the miracles, even the death on the cross were all by the leading of the Spirit. He didn’t do anything without being led. Luke 4:1- ‘And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost, returned from Jordan and was led into the wilderness’. This suggests that to be Spirit-led, you have to be Spirit-filled. You can be the child of God, you can be the son of God, you can have the right to be led but you must be Spirit-filled to be Spirit-led. When you are not full of the Spirit, you do not have the capacity to hear from God. To be Spirit-led, you have to be Spirit-filled.

A lot of people are not led by the Spirit because they are not filled with the Spirit. You have to ensure that on a daily basis you are full of the Spirit. When you are full of the Spirit, you will be under its influence. In 1 Thessalonians 5, the bible likens the Holy Spirit to wine – ‘be not drunk with wine, wherein excess but be filled with the Holy Spirit’. He said don’t be drunk with wine. When you are full of wine, you are under the influence of wine; when you are full of the Spirit, you are under the influence of the spirit. The Holy Ghost will then take hold of your mind and your senses, they will be spirit-enhanced. You will begin to see in the Spirit, hear in the Spirit and speak by the Spirit.

*Prayer*
Father, fill me with Your Holy Spirit and teach my heart to obey the leading of the Spirit.

*Declaration*
I decree and declare that I am led by the Spirit. I am filled with the Spirit. I walk and do what He instructs me to do. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, July 7th, 2023

*The Power of Forgiveness*

*Ephesians 4:31-32 NLT*
_Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you._

Forgiveness is a divine gift bestowed upon us by God, carrying immense power to transform lives and heal wounded hearts. It is through the act of forgiveness that we embody the teachings of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who showed us the way to extend grace and mercy to others. Drawing inspiration from real-life examples and the wisdom of the Bible, let’s embark on a journey to explore the profound impact of forgiveness and how it can bring about spiritual renewal, emotional healing, and restored relationships.

At the heart of our journey as believers lies the ultimate act of forgiveness: the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. Through His death and resurrection, Jesus demonstrated God's unconditional love and forgiveness for all humanity. In Luke 23:34, even in the midst of excruciating pain, Jesus pleaded with the Father to forgive those who crucified Him. This powerful example teaches us that forgiveness is not dependent upon the severity of the offense but is a divine commandment to be embraced wholeheartedly.

The transformative power of forgiveness is evident in the stories of countless individuals throughout history. Consider the remarkable journey of Corrie Ten Boom, who, despite enduring the horrors of the Holocaust, found the strength to forgive her captors. Her story, documented in her book "The Hiding Place," serves as a powerful testament to the liberating nature of forgiveness and its ability to break the chains of hatred and bitterness.

Similarly, the story of the prodigal son in Luke 15:11-32 showcases the power of forgiveness within the context of family relationships. The father's loving embrace and forgiveness for his wayward son illustrates the unconditional love and grace that God extends to all. When we choose to forgive, we experience profound healing in our own hearts. In Matthew 6:14-15, Jesus teaches that if we forgive others, our Heavenly Father will also forgive us. By releasing the burden of anger, resentment, and revenge, we open ourselves to the transformative work of God's grace. Forgiveness frees us from the chains that bind us, allowing us to experience the peace, joy, and emotional healing that only God can provide.

Moreover, forgiveness has the power to restore fractured relationships. In Ephesians 4:32, we are encouraged to be kind and compassionate, forgiving one another just as God in Christ forgave us. When we extend forgiveness to others, we pave the way for reconciliation and foster an atmosphere of love and unity within our families, friendships, and communities.

The journey of forgiveness is not always easy, but it is an essential part of our Christian faith. As followers of Christ, we are called to embody His teachings and extend forgiveness as a reflection of God's love. By letting go of grudges, offering grace to others, and seeking reconciliation, we participate in the transformative work of God's kingdom. Let us draw inspiration from the countless examples in the Bible and the remarkable testimonies of forgiveness in our world, embracing forgiveness as a pathway to spiritual growth and a life filled with God's abundant grace.

The power of forgiveness is a divine gift that has the potential to transform lives, heal hearts, and restore relationships.

*Prayer*
Father, teach my heart to love genuinely so that forgiveness becomes my nature in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*Declaration*
I declare that my heart is pure towards all men. I am compassionate. I bear no record of suffered wrong. I am quick to forgive and abundant in love. Amen
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2023
PST SUNDAY & PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
SATURDAY 8th JULY 2023

*FAITH IN THE NAME OF JESUS*

*MARK 16:11, 18 NKJV*
_And when they heard that He was alive and had been seen by her, they did not believe. They will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover_

The name of Jesus is a gift from God. The name of Jesus is to the church what the rod was to Moses. The name of Jesus was given to the church for prayer and spiritual warfare. The intention of God is for us to work signs and wonders in that name. This is one truth that the Apostles understood and they walked in. They believed in the word of God as it had to do with the name of Jesus. Every situation that confronted them, like the one that confronted Moses, they stretched forth the name of Jesus into that circumstance and situation. The Apostles understood that the hand of God is brought into any situation at the mention of the name of Jesus. They knew that the name of Jesus moves God to do signs and wonders, they took ownership of the name and they did everything in the name. They preached in the name, they taught in the name, they prayed in the name and they healed in the name.

Faith in the name was what healed the man by the gate called Beautiful. They knew that faith in the name of Jesus releases the very virtue, the very anointing that is upon Christ. It has nothing to do with the power of the believer or the holiness of the believer. It has everything to do with the power of Jesus and the righteousness that is in Him. The name of Jesus works by faith, not by power, not by holiness. But by faith in the spoken word and faith in the written word of God. God has said that if you ask anything in that name, you will get it. That settles it. God honors His word; God honors this truth. The name of Jesus in the mouth of the believer that understands and is filled with faith will produce the same result as though Jesus was the one speaking.

Faith is of the heart, it is spiritual. It is with the heart man believes not with the head. With the heart man believes then confession is made unto salvation. Faith flows from the heart. Faith is a spiritual force. Faith in the name of Jesus will bring the substance of God into any situation and circumstance. Many Christians agree that the name of Jesus is powerful but do not believe it will work for them. That is why the name of Jesus did not work for the seven sons of Sceva. They had an intellectual understanding of the truth of God's word. They intellectualized it, they processed it in their head but they had no spiritual connection with the person of Jesus. They had not received the word of Jesus into their heart. In speaking in the name of Jesus, faith in the name is very key. The speaker must believe in Christ, be in Christ and be one with Christ. That is power is released when spiritual authority is exercised.

*PRAYER*
In the name of Jesus Christ, Father I ask that You help my unbelief. I ask that You strengthen my faith. I ask that You help me walk in the truth that is in Your word in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*DECLARATION*
Father, in the name of Jesus, I declare that my understanding is open, to know the power that is in the name of Jesus.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, July 9th, 2023

*How to Possess Your Vessel unto Honour*

*1 Thessalonians 4:4, NKJV*
_That each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honour._

*2 Timothy 2:20-21, NKJV*
_But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honour and some for dishonour. Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honour, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work._

God is the porter of all human vessels. Some vessels are unto honour and some unto dishonour. Vessels are made with different materials: gold, silver, wood or earth. The mistake we've made in the past is to think that golden and silver vessels are vessels of honour while wooden and earthen vessels are vessels of dishonour. Not at all. The vessel of honour or dishonour is not a function of the material it is made of, it is a function of the state of the vessel and the use to which the vessel is put. A golden vessel in service in a shrine or toilet is a vessel of dishonour. An earthen vessel in service in the temple of God and the Holy of Holies is a vessel of honour. Kathryn Kuhlman said that God is not looking for golden vessels, but yielded vessels. If the gold in your hand is not yielded to God, it cannot be a vessel of honour.

We saw how in the wilderness the gold that they had became a golden calf – an idol. That golden calf was a vessel of dishonour although it was made of gold. We must understand that every one of us in Christ Jesus, by our nature and calling, are vessels unto honour. Every man that is in Christ Jesus is born to glorify God with his life. But for us to be honourable, we must carry our vessels with dignity, particularly what we do with our body, what we think in our mind, and how we serve God with our spirit. Knowledge must be at the foundation of this reality. And the first thing to know is that the power of God is at work in us to make us do His will and His good pleasure.

The Bible says, “Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honour and another for dishonour?” Vessels do not make themselves. It is the power that is released from God that determines what you become. So there is no need to be proud or carry yourself with any form of arrogance because you did not make yourself. We are all products of the mercies and the power of God. So, once the power of God rests upon you, it propels you to do His will and to live out His good pleasure. There must be an inviting desire from within your heart, however. When we yield to the power, the Spirit and the Word of God, we become vessels unto honour, sanctified and qualified to be used by God.

*Prayer*
Father, in the name of Jesus, let Your power be released into my life like never before to make me a vessel unto honour.

*Declaration*
I decree and declare that I receive wisdom, grace and power into my life to carry out my God-given assignment, glorifying Him with my life and even in death in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
MONDAY, JULY 10th, 2023

*DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE*

*1 Samuel 18:7-11, NKJV*
_So the women sang as they danced, and said: “Saul has slain his thousands, And David his ten thousands.” Then Saul was very angry, and the saying displeased him; and he said, “They have ascribed to David ten thousands, and to me they have ascribed only thousands. Now what more can he have but the kingdom?” So Saul eyed David from that day forward. And it happened on the next day that the distressing spirit from God came upon Saul, and he prophesied inside the house. So David played music with his hand, as at other times; but there was a spear in Saul’s hand. And Saul cast the spear, for he said, “I will pin David to the wall!” But David escaped his presence twice._

Jesus knows that in this world, we will have to deal with difficult people and very obnoxious people in our interactions and our daily engagement. He has said to us by inference that we should be very careful how we handle these people, how we respond to the offence and difficulties they bring into our lives. People in your family, among your friends and business colleagues, your siblings, parents, pastors and church members can prove difficult at times. There is a way to go about this. Sociologists have identified four types of difficult people that we may encounter in our dealings.

The first categories are those who will put you down with their words and their actions. They are always very negative and quick to complain. They are critical, they are judgmental. They are impossible to please and are hard to love. The second groups are those who know it all. They want you to know that they are better than you or more still that you are inferior to them. The third type of people are those that are weaklings. They are Passive weaklings. The yes men and push-overs. They don't throw their weight around, they don't contribute the way they should but they contribute little or nothing and when you have to work with them, they will typically leave the work for you to do. The fourth groups are the hot headed, hot tempered, the explosive and the bossy type. They are typically unreasonable, they want to always have their way and they will do everything possible to have it. These people are trouble makers.

Knowing the type of difficult person, you are dealing with is the first step to managing them. The next thing there is to ensure that your constant disposition is that of love. You also need to know that you cannot change them. You need to know them for who they are and create room around their weaknesses and tendencies. Saul was demon possessed, he was hot tempered, and he did everything to kill David. He was envious of David but David mastered how to work with him. There are bosses who are like that. You need to yield to the Holy Spirit and allow him to give you the wisdom to be able to manage yourself not to fall on their wrong side particularly when they are your bosses. The Bible said that David behaved himself wisely. There are times you suffer loss. You need to shift ground and compromise in order to effectively deal with them. But the most important thing here is to know that you cannot do without meeting difficult people, but make up your mind that you will not respond to them by being difficult. Your response should be that of love.

*PRAYER*
Father, in the name of Jesus, help me to manage my relationships well and to take charge of my emotions.

*DECLARATION*
I am wise, I am spirit controlled, I am meek and lowly in heart. I don't do a tooth for a tooth, I don't do an eye for an eye. I am controlled by the word of God. I am tempered in all my dealings in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, 11th July 2023

*FRUITS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS*

*Matthew 7:15-20 [NKJV]*
_“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. [16] You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? [17] Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. [19] Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. [20] Therefore by their fruits you will know them.”_

In the days of Jesus' time on earth, there were pious men who committed to upholding and keeping the commandments of God. They were devoted to the teachings of the Law and wanted everybody to do the same. They were the Pharisees and teachers of the Law of Moses who were popular in those days. However, Jesus found out that they lived hypocritical lives. They did not practice what they taught. They were committed to keeping an outward appearance that looked holy and pure. On the contrary, their hearts were rotten and filled with sin.

Jesus warned us to beware of false prophets. These are wolves who appear like the Pharisees, to be pious and righteous. They are wolves who would stop at nothing to destroy your life. Their fruits are bad and contaminate the body. You must pay attention to this kind of people. Their holiness is only on the outside but inside them is a house of demons and ungodliness.

One of the fundamental truths taught by Christ Jesus is the fruits of men. By their fruits, you shall know them. Trees are known and recognized by their fruits. You cannot confuse a mango tree from an orange tree when you see their fruits. This is the same for righteousness and sin. They that know their God and keep His commandments always pay attention to righteousness. Godliness and the fear of the Lord cannot be hidden. It is seen in the character, attitude and actions taken by those who are led by the Spirit of God.
Galatians 5 tells us about the fruit of the Spirit. God expects us to bear the fruit of righteousness. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness are some of the fruits you must produce. Every single fruit mentioned comes from a heart that has been washed and purified by the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ. Once you identify with Christ, you are expected to produce good fruits.

You are likened to a good tree that cannot bear bad fruits. Your lifestyle, conduct and actions communicates holiness and total devotion to the will of God. You must note that every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

*Prayer*
Father! Uproot every seed of ungodliness in me and help me to bear fruit of righteousness. Amen!

*Declaration*
I declare that I am a good tree producing good fruits, the fruit of the Spirit is at work in me, and my life is well pleasing to God! Amen
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2023
PST.SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, July 12th, 2023

*You are Gifted*

*1 Corinthians 12:1, NKJV*
_Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant._

In this kingdom, you must understand who you are, what you have, and what you can do. You must also come to the realization that who you are determines what you have and what you can do. More so, we are the redeemed of the Lord, heirs of the kingdom of God, kings and priests unto our God, blessed to be a blessing, anointed, authorized and gifted. Everything we are, we are in Christ. Everything we have, we have in Christ. Everything we can do, we can do in Christ who strengthens us. Also, Christ is a person, a place in the spirit realm, a spiritual address, and a strong tower. Christ took captivity captive and gave gifts to men, which made the men gifts of men and gifts to men. The gifts that He gave the apostles are what hold the secrets of the exploits that we see in the Acts of the Apostles. However, we are not just to know about their exploits, we are to know the gifts that created them so that we can replicate them today.

Jesus gave the apostles the gift of wisdom and the gift of the mouth, which are the primary gifts in our kingdom. Wisdom is another name for the Holy Spirit. Mouth is another name for utterance and power talk. We see the gifts of wisdom and the mouth play out in the works of creation. Those same gifts have been given to us in Christ Jesus. By them we have been made kings and put in positions where our words convey power anywhere we release them. As we speak, we see outright manifestations as though God were the one saying them.

For this to happen, He gave the church the gift of His name and the gift of the Holy Spirit. The apostles of old understood the power of these two gifts. They took ownership of the name of Jesus. They went everywhere in the name of Jesus. They believed in the name of Jesus. They did signs and wonders in the name of Jesus. They cast out evil spirits in the name of Jesus. They obtained answers in prayer by the name of Jesus. They lived in and by the name of Jesus. They died defending the name. They preached in the name. They baptized in the name. All because they knew that the name is the gift that triggers all the gifts that we have in the Spirit.

*Prayer*
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, help me to understand the gifts that are mine in Christ Jesus.

*Declaration*
I declare that I know who I am. I know what I have. And I can do all that I can do in Christ Jesus. I am all that I am by the grace of God and I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, July 13th, 2023

*A Heart That Possesses Understanding*

*Proverbs 4:7, NKJV*
_Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding._

When you have understanding within, there are qualities that will be evident in your life. There are certain qualities that are consistent with a heart that possesses understanding:
Meekness: one thing you will discover with great people, common to all great men in ministry, in business, people who know their way in life, is that they are meek. When you see a proud person, they disappear after some time. It takes a heart that is filled with meekness to enjoy divine direction. Available to the meek is grace – grace for the race. What meekness does is it shows you the way then empowers you to run the race. So, grace does not only show you, meekness delivers to you a path to take, it will also bring to you the energy you need. The bible says the meek He will guide; he gives grace to the humble. Psalm 25:9 says ‘the meek He will guide in judgement and the meek He will teach His ways’. Meekness is a must if you want to be led by God.

Trust: the reason why people are not sheepish is that they don’t trust their shepherd. They think that the person does not know the way. When it comes to leading, you must leave your way. ‘There is a way that seemeth right’; the problem is that your own way seems right. That is why the bible says ‘trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him then He will direct your path’. You cannot come to the place of direction until you have abandoned your own understanding. If you don’t follow the senseless instructions, you cannot see the power of God. In this kingdom, we are not moved by sight, we are moved by faith; we live our lives trusting the one we don’t see but that sees all things.

Swift obedience: a heart that is not swift to obey cannot be led by the spirit. Swift obedience is a must if you will enjoy and experience divine direction. The heart that obeys God fears Him. The heart that obeys God honours Him and treats His word with all urgency. The bible says ‘the business of the king requireth haste’. You must be quick to obey God. You cannot obey if you don’t trust, that is why they say ‘trust and obey, there is no other way’. God has bigger things in stock for you if you are just able to trust and obey Him.

Divine direction is given to those who inquire of the Lord. Divine direction is given to those whose hearts are committed to seeking the face of God. It is those that seek that find; those who ask for directions don’t get lost. If you seek, you will find. David was a man that was divinely directed and he was a man of exploits because David did nothing without asking God. in this life, you cannot rely on experience or know-how. The way you solved a problem yesterday might not be the same way to solve the problem today. You need to seek Him by standing upon your watch. You need to ask Him to show you how to run and in what direction to run.

*Prayer*
Father in the name of Jesus, I pray that You give me an understanding heart that I may know you more.

*Declaration*
I am meek and I trust in the Lord and lean not on my own understanding. I obey Him swiftly and I follow His leading for my life. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2023
PST .SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, July 14th, 2023

*Finding Hope in God*

*John 16:33 NLT*
_I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."_

Life is a journey filled with ups and downs, triumphs and tribulations. As believers, we are not exempt from facing challenges, but we have the assurance that God is with us every step of the way. In the midst of life's trials, we can find hope, strength, and guidance in the pages of Scripture, through the inner witness as well as from the lips of people around us inspired by the Holy Spirit to minister to us.

All through scriptures, we find biblical principles and truths that are meant to guide and help us navigate life's challenges with faith and resilience, ensuring we keep standing in the face of challenges and adversities. Some of these principles are:

Trusting in God's Promises:
In times of stress, grief, or uncertainty, it can be easy to lose hope. However, the Bible reminds us of God's unfailing promises. Jeremiah 29:11 assures us, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Always remember that you being alive is a testament to the fact that God has a plan that will play out in due season, all we need to do is ensure we are in alignment perpetually and never lose faith in the process.

Finding Strength in Prayer:
When facing challenges, we can turn to prayer as a source of strength and guidance. Philippians 4:6-7 encourages us, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Through prayer, we can cast our burdens upon the Lord and experience His peace that surpasses all understanding. When this peace comes, receive it and enter into rest.

Holding on to God's Promises in His Word:
The Bible is filled with stories of individuals who faced immense challenges but found hope and victory through their faith in God. Consider the story of Joseph, who was betrayed by his brothers, sold into slavery, and later imprisoned. Despite these hardships, Joseph held on to God's promises, and in the end, he was elevated to a position of great influence and was able to save his family and many others from famine (Genesis 37-50). Joseph's story reminds us that God can turn our trials into triumphs if we trust in Him. GOD NEVER FAILS

Community Support:
During challenging times, it is essential to lean on our community of believers for support and encouragement. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 states, "Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labour: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up." Surrounding ourselves with fellow believers who can offer prayers, wise counsel, and practical assistance can make a significant difference in our ability to navigate through difficult seasons. It is not the time to stay around people who will sow seeds of doubt in you but people who will sharpen your sword, fan your flames and keep your hope alive.

The Hope of Eternity:
As believers, our ultimate hope lies not in this temporary world but in the promise of eternity with God. Revelation 21:4 paints a beautiful picture of our future, saying, "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Keeping our eyes fixed on the eternal hope can give us the strength to persevere and overcome the challenges we face in the present. This is exactly what Jesus did on the cross. Hebrews 12:2

*Prayer*
Dear Lord, help me to remain strong and unwavering in the face of challenges. Teach me to continually fix my gaze on you and not on the raging storm around me in Jesus’ Name.

*Declaration*
I decree and declare that my trust is in Jesus. My eyes are fixed on His promises and I will not be shaken. Amen
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST .CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, July 15th, 2023

*STAY HUNGRY*

*Mathew 5:6*
_Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,for they will be filled._

*Psalm 42:1-2*
_As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?_

Hunger and thirst are signs of good health and good life. This truth, holds true whether it is physical or spiritual. Your outer man is always craving for food and nourishment. When the body is sick, it shows in the loss of appetite. In like manner, the inner man, your spirit man also hungers and thirst after righteousness. The inner man also hungers for the word of God which is the bread of life. The spirit man when healthy, yearns for more of God, longs to fellowship with God in prayer and to fellowship with other believers in church. When the spirit of sickness or lukewarmness sets in, the fire, the drive and the passion dissipates. You must stay hungry for more of God. Once you observe that your drive and passion starts dropping, you must cry out to God to help you stay hungry. That is the time you need to pray for the fresh infilling of the spirit and the fresh outpouring of the power of God.

Spiritual lethargy is the proof that the joy of your salvation is gone and once the joy of your salvation is gone, you become spiritually weak, you become spiritually susceptible to sin. The joy of your salvation is to make you spiritually strong, spiritually fervent, spiritually energetic and spiritually active. Staying spiritually hungry helps you to make progress daily in God. The desire of God for us as believers is to grow from glory to glory, from strength to strength, and from grace to grace. Our paths are to shine brighter and brighter. We are supposed to grow in the anointing. God wants us to go deeper in Him, become better in Him, and become stronger on a daily basis. It is hunger that helps us to take in the needed spiritual content and nourishment that will make us stay spiritually fresh. Paul said “I commend you to God and the word of His grace that is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among them that are sanctified”.

When you are hungry, you eat the word and when you eat the word by meditating on the word, you get spiritually nourished and you build capacity in God. The irony of spiritual hunger is that when you are not hungry for the things of God, you will start craving for carnal things. There is no vacuum in the spirit. Staying spiritually hungry frees you from the cravings of the flesh because he that walks in the spirit or yearns in the spirit will not crave for the things of the flesh.

*PRAYER*
Father, help me to stay spiritually hungry.

*DECLARATION*
I declare in Jesus name that as the deer pants for the water brooks so my soul longs after God. My heart longs for God and I thirst for him.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, July 16th, 2023

*The Spiritual Significance of the Virgin Birth*

*Isaiah 7:14, NKJV*
_Therefore, the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel._

*Hebrews 2:14, NKJV*
_Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the Devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage._

There are six things that stand Christianity apart from other religions. They are the Immaculate Conception, the Death of Jesus on the cross, His Burial, Resurrection, Ascension into Heaven, His present ministry at the right hand of God as our High Priest and the Second Coming. Each of these spiritual pillars of our faith are not without significance and benefits to the church. Everything Jesus did, that happened to Him, and that He taught were done for the direct benefit of the church. The Immaculate Conception was Him taking on the nature of man. That was God becoming man so that the opportunity could be created for man to become a god. God became man so that man could become a god.

So, Jesus taking on the seed of Abraham was in order to fulfil the promises that God made to Abraham, that his children were going to be as the stars of heaven and as the dust of the earth in multitude. This was also to make man become one with God. Another implication of this was to give God a ground on which to destroy sin in the flesh. Jesus had to become a man so that He could stand as man and condemn sin once and for all. According to our second Bible verse above, Jesus partook of flesh and blood so that He could destroy the devil who had the power of death and release those who were subjected to a lifetime bondage through the fear of death. He had to be sinless to do this. The implication of this was that when the devil killed Him, He could have a ground to condemn the devil and then deliver man from the shackles of death forever.

Another very important significance of the Immaculate Conception is that it happened without the hand of man. There was no human effort involved in the whole process. The power of God came upon the woman and she conceived. This is to tell us that no matter what God wants to do for us, once there is an agenda and a prophetic word over our lives, we don't need to look for how to make it happen and we don't need to know any man. Mary said, “Seeing I know no man, how can these things be?” The angel told her to not worry, the power of the Most High would overshadow her and make it happen. The good news is, that same power is upon us, within us, and with us today. And likewise, the word of God that He has given you will become flesh and blood, something tangible that all men cannot deny. That is the spiritual significance of the Immaculate Conception. Hallelujah!

*Prayer*
Father, in the name of Jesus, bring me to a clear understanding of the truths that are mine in Christ Jesus and help me to take full advantage of them.

*Declaration*
I decree and declare that the power of sin is broken over my life. The force of darkness is destroyed over my life, in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
MONDAY 17TH JULY 2023

*DREAM AGAIN*

*Job 14:7 NKJV*
_For there is hope for a tree, If it is cut down, that it will sprout again, And that its tender shoots will not cease._

*Judges 16:21 - 22 NKJV*
_Then the Philistines took him and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza. They bound him with bronze fetters, and he became a grinder in the prison. However, the hair of his head began to grow again after it had been shaven_

Life happens, setbacks and failures might have happened to you. Accidents and disasters might have struck you hard and really bad. Your story might be like that of the proverbial tree that was cut down. You might be like Samson who self-destructed, ended up in jail, had his hair shaved, eyes removed and was in chains or still like Joseph the dreamer who on the ground of his dream got into prison, was sold into slavery, and got in trouble. Do you think all is over?
All that you need to do is to dream again. Like the usual saying, when life throws you a lemon, you make a lemonade out of it. More so like the local saying, that if you were served bitter leaf, you can make bitter leaf soup out of it. Tough times never last, it is tough people that do. It is not about what happens to you but how you process the things that happen. In all that you do this season, you need to look how to turn your setbacks into a massive turn back. Your attitude must be like that of the boxer. Boxers know that a knock down is not a knock out if you stand up and fight again. There is a popular boxing bout that is making a run on social media.

A particular boxer was beaten black and blue, both eyes swollen, he was knocked down twice on the match. On both occasions, he stood up and kept on fighting. He did not allow the beating to stop him. He did not allow the punches to stop him. He kept on fighting back. Eventually, he knocked out his opponent and went on to win the match. His body was saying “stop” but his dream kept him going. Life will throw bricks at you but if you do not quit, you will win.

You must draw courage and inspiration from the life of Samson who upon losing everything by the reason of his disobedience, did not disconnect from God. He did not take his eyes off his vision. He cried out unto God for restoration and the Bible says, although his eyes have been removed, although he was in prison, although he was in chains, although he was out in a dark and lonely cell, His hair started growing again. Your strength might have been eroded, your glory and wealth might have been destroyed, but trust me, there is always restoration at the end of the tunnel. Keep your roots by the rivers of living waters. Stay in the word, keep hope alive. Your story will be like the proverbial tree by the rivers of water that although it might be cut down, but at the scent of water, it will bud again. Keep your dreams alive, keep your hopes alive. The best of your days are definitely ahead of you.
There is always a story behind every glory. Look at each event as a story that is going to be at the foundation of the glorious life that is ahead of you. Dream again!

*PRAYER*
Father in the name of Jesus, help me to keep my hope and my dream alive.

*DECLARATION*
In Jesus name, I receive grace and strength to dream again. I declare that I am healed and restored. I declare that I dream again and I live again. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, 18th July 2023

*The Beauty of Seeds*

*Matthew 13:3-8 [NKJV]*
_“Then He spoke many things to them in parables, saying: “Behold, a sower went out to sow. [4] And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds came and devoured them. [5] Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth. [6] But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away. [7] And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them. [8] But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty._

The seed is one of the most remarkable details of God’s creation. It has been proven that every seed possesses inherent growth potential. Seeds were designed for growth. The nature and future of seeds have already been carved in their DNA. A mango seed is completely different from an apple seed but in them is the ability to become a tree. God has programmed His creation to follow certain principles – seedtime and harvest.

In Genesis 1:28, God told man to be fruitful and multiply, fill and subdue the earth. He believes in growth and multiplication. He had already placed seeds within man that would enable him have dominion over the earth. Every child came from a seed and within that seed is a bag of potential with numerous possibilities.

In the parable of the Sower, all the seeds had the same capacity to grow and multiply. However, the environment influenced their future potential. You must pay attention to the seeds God has placed in you. Every seed in you should be nurtured by the Word and prayers. The beauty of seeds is in their ability to thrive in the presence of care and total attention.
Your fruitfulness is tied to the seeds you carry within you. A million-dollar business organization can be born from an unattractive seed in the form of an idea. Don’t look down on your little beginning. The experiences you are having will fuel your growth beyond your imagination. God is committed to having your seeds become a fruitful field and a harvest of abundance. You must ensure that your heart and mindset are fruitful grounds for seeds to grow. You can only experience true harvest when you cultivate and nurture your seeds today.

*Prayer*
My Father in heaven, help me to nurture and grow the godly seeds you have planted inside of me. Amen!

*Declaration*
I decree that nothing dies within me, my seeds grow into a fruitful field and a bountiful harvest in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, July 19th, 2023

*Making Things Happen*

*Philippians 3:13-14, NKJV*
_Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus._

There are people that watch things happen and there are people that make things happen. To excel in life, you must be in the rank of those that make things happen. These are the history makers, whereas those that watch things happen are the storytellers.
For things to happen, there are factors that must combine. It's like baking a cake; a lot of ingredients need to skilfully come together. The same thing with building a house; a lot of materials and skilful human resources must be mobilized. More excellently, a lot more is required in the making of a man, particularly so that he becomes such a man that makes things happen. The new birth is the starting point. You must come to Jesus and allow Him to make you a new creature in Him. That is what births you into the class of God. Once you come into the class of God, you've entered into the creative realm of existence. Like Jesus, you are empowered to live out your fullest possibilities, making things happen and transforming the lives of those that come in contact with you.

To live to your fullest as a new creature you must yield to the plans and purposes of God. There is a grand plan of God for your life that you must discover and pursue. You must download this plan from heaven. You cannot craft out your own plans; you have to discover God’s plans and purposes for you. The concept is called “Not my will, but Your will be done.” So, you must embrace the purpose of God for your life and execute it with utmost commitment and perseverance. In prayer, God will let you know what His will is and it is also by prayer that you will push yourself into Him so that His will can be done on earth, just as it is in heaven, through you. Furthermore, the plan you receive from God must be written down. It is this plan that must guide your life – your thoughts, words and actions. You don't just go about building a Babel because you feel like it. If you want to make Babel happen, you're going to meet stiff resistance from God. Babel in this context means executing your own plans outside God.

God’s plans should determine what you do and what you pursue. Moses saw the raw power and glory of God because he walked in the perfect will of God for his life. Likewise, you must live your life daily in the will of God. Break His grand plan for your life into bite-sized goals with definite milestones, then further break the goals into daily achievable steps.

Pressing towards the mark of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus requires that you take daily baby steps. You must push yourself. You must not be lazy. You must not allow any form of distraction. And you must be super-sensitive. Also note that as you begin to succeed in what God has called you to do, other people will want to bring you into their plans. Don't yield to them. Just stay with God and let Him make you a mover of men and materials who will cause massive events to happen on the face of the earth, yielding the glory to God.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to stay on course and to remain within the boundaries of Your plans and purposes for my life.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I walk in the will of God. I walk by the light of God. I walk in the plans and purposes of God for my life, fulfilling them to the glory of His name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, July 20th, 2023

*THE COST OF REDEMPTION*

*1PETER 1:13-17 NKJV*
_“Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.” And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each one’s work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear”._

The bible teaches that the redeemed of the Lord should say they are redeemed: meaning, the redeemed ought to be knowledgeably eloquent when it comes to their redemption. This knowledge must include from what or from whom they were redeemed, into what they were redeemed and with what they were redeemed. This knowledge is very important so that they do not trample the son of man under their foot, and count the blood of their redemption a common thing by backsliding, and all forms of misbehavior traceable to ignorance of the true cost of the free gift of salvation. It is said that people don't know a gift. In other words, they don't know how much it cost the giver.

That you got something free, does not mean that a price was not paid for it. Redemption from the power of sin, sickness, poverty and death cost God himself. God had to become man so that man can become God. Jesus, the word that became flesh, first emptied himself of his glory and took upon himself the form of a slave. He had to summit himself to the cruelty of an evil world which subjected him to a shameful and painful death on the cross. Jesus had to present himself as the lamb of God in order to take upon himself the sins of the world. He had to drink from that cup which was full of wickedness and sin and all manner of evil. His body and blood became the token for our redemption. Yes, he walked on water, yes he worked miracle, yes he did signs and wonders, and did a lot of things, but the reason Jesus was made manifest was to give his life as a ransom for all. He had to pour out his life as a sacrifice for our atonement.

In order for him to qualify, he had to suffer, he had to learn obedience, he had to endure the horror of rejection and hell and he had to walk in absolute holiness for him to present his body without spot as the sinless lamb of God. On the cross, he became sin and took upon his body the price of our peace and our health. He was flogged so that we can stay healthy, He was pierced so that we can be at peace. He died so that we can live. The least we can do is to understand what he went through so that we can conform ourselves to the life he lived. He had to become the seed of the woman that bruised the head of the serpent and the seed that died so that many souls can come to glory. Jesus Christ had to die to open to us the gate into the city of God. He died for us to become part of the family of God. Our redemption cost Jesus his life, his dignity, his humanity, and his divinity. It cost him everything. We must give him everything, we must understand the cost so that we don't disdain our salvation and we must spend our days on the earth treasuring the price of our redemption.

*PRAYER*
Father in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, open my understanding to know the true cost of my redemption.

*DECLARATION*
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am the redeemed of the Lord. I am redeemed from the power of darkness. I am redeemed by the precious blood of the lamb. I am redeemed from sicknesses and diseases. I walk in holiness all the days of my life. I am redeemed from sin, I am redeemed from death, I am redeemed from poverty.. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, July 21st, 2023

*Cultivating Patience*

*2 Peter 1:5-8 KJV*
_And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; [6] And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; [7] And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. [8] For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ._

In today's fast-paced world, patience is often seen as a rare virtue. We live in a culture that values instant gratification and quick results. However, as believers, we are called to cultivate the fruits of the Spirit and one of its expressions is patience. Patience is not simply waiting idly; it is an active virtue that requires trust, perseverance, and reliance on God's timing. We must learn from our God Himself and how patient He was with the redemption plan. Have you ever wondered why Jesus had to come as a baby? He could have just fallen from heaven, a fully grown man, right? But our God is a God of process. All through scriptures, we are assured that God's timing is perfect. Psalm 27:14 reminds us, "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." When we encounter delays or unfulfilled desires, we can find solace in knowing that God has a plan and that His timing is always right. By entrusting our desires and plans to Him, we can cultivate patience and find peace in waiting for His perfect timing to unfold. Again, in scriptures, we find stories of individuals who had to exercise patience in the face of challenges and waiting periods. Abraham and Sarah waited for years for the fulfillment of God's promise of a son (Genesis 21:2). Joseph endured years of trials and imprisonment before he was elevated to a position of influence (Genesis 41:41). These examples teach us the value of patience and the faithfulness of God in His appointed time. Their stories remind us that God's delays are not denials, and His plans are greater than our own.

Patience and perseverance often go hand in hand. James 1:3-4 encourages us, "The testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." When faced with trials and obstacles, we can choose to persevere, knowing that through endurance, our character is refined, and our faith grows stronger. Patience allows us to endure the challenges of life with grace and resilience. In our quest to cultivate patience, we must seek God's guidance and wisdom. Proverbs 16:9 reminds us, "In their hearts, humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps." By seeking God's will and aligning our plans with His, we can find comfort and confidence in knowing that He is leading us. When we surrender control to Him, we can let go of our impatience and trust in His divine guidance, knowing that He will direct our paths.

Patience is closely tied to contentment. Philippians 4:11-12 says, "I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty." Cultivating a heart of contentment allows us to embrace the present moment and find joy in every season of life, even when our desires are yet to be fulfilled. Contentment helps us focus on the blessings we already have and enables us to be patient as we wait for God's plans to unfold.

Cultivating patience is a lifelong journey that requires faith, trust, and reliance on God's timing. As we learn from those that have gone before us, seek God's guidance, develop perseverance, and cultivate contentment, we can grow in patience. Patience teaches us to surrender our desires and plans to God, knowing that He is faithful and His timing is perfect. Let us embrace the beauty of patience, finding strength and hope in the waiting, and ultimately experiencing the fulfillment of God's promises in His perfect time.

*Prayer*
In Jesus’ name, dear Father, teach my heart to grow in knowledge and to trust You, that I may stay focused on You and all that You are teaching me through the seasons of my life.

*Declaration*
I decree and declare that I am taught of the Lord. I am patient through the lessons and I mature thereof.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, July 22nd, 2023

*PASSING THE TEST OF LIFE*

*Deuteronomy 8:2 NKJV*
_And you shall remember that the Lord your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not._

The Holy Spirit is a teacher. That makes us all students in the school of the spirit. In every school, students must take periodic tests to confirm what they have learnt over a period. In life, we will take series of tests from the Lord and also face series of temptations from Satan. This is one thing that we need to know and prepare for. Students typically don't look forward to tests and examinations. However, taking them is inevitable.

Passing them remains the only pathway to promotion and higher opportunities. God tested Abraham with Isaac to establish Abraham’s love for Him. God tested Joseph with Potiphar's wife, with prison, and with his brothers. God after teaching us by His spirit, will arrange for tests to know what is in our heart and how the wisdom of His word and the Spirit of His word has impacted us. I want to believe that the bear, the lion and Goliath were the tests that David had to pass before he became king. How else did God establish that David was a man after His heart, a man that was committed to the protection of His people? He saw David demonstrate this, from how he passed the test of the bear and the lion gallantly.

Unlike regular schools, the tests in the school of the spirit does not come with timetable. They always come impromptu. The test can happen anywhere and at any time. The easiest way to always pass the tests of life is to walk in the Spirit, to depend on the Spirit, and to yield to the Holy Ghost. Jesus was tempted and tested and was without sin because He was always in the Spirit and He was always mindful of the word of God. When your mind is full of the word of God, the answers to the test of life will jump out when they are presented to you. Just like when you are writing an examination or test in regular schools, if your mind is not full of what has been taught in that subject, your answer will be empty and failure will stare you in the face.

The test of life is a never ending exercise. You are tested before you are promoted and tested after you get promoted.
Saul upon becoming king was tested by God. God subjected him to the people test. Saul failed the people test over and over and he was rejected as king. David passed the people test and all the other tests over and over and his throne God established forever. Watch out today for the test of life, watch out this season for the test of life. They come unannounced but you must always be prepared.

*PRAYER*
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, multiply your grace and wisdom upon my life.

*DECLARATION*
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am sensitive, I am wise, I am graced and favoured, I am quick to obey, I walk in the spirit and I am led by the spirit in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, July 23rd, 2023

*The Cross, The Gateway*

*1 Corinthians 1:18, NKJV*
_For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God._

The cross of Jesus Christ is not only the power of God unto salvation, it is equally the gateway to the supernatural. Whenever and wherever the gospel of the cross is taught, the power of God is made available to heal, save and deliver. The cross of Jesus was not an afterthought. The Lamb of God was slain before the foundation of the world, meaning that God had made provision in His pre-creation plans, peradventure man sins, for the Word to become flesh and redeem mankind back to God. So it was fully planned out by God for the Lamb to be slain, because without the shedding of blood there cannot be remission of sin. The cross was, therefore, erected so that the sacrifice of the sinless body of Jesus on it would release the atoning blood for our redemption.

The blood of the Lamb, Jesus, is the blood of our adoption. By it we became sons of God, and kings and priests unto God. The cross and the blood of the cross became our passport and our gateway to the world of power, unlimited riches, wisdom, strength, honour, glory and blessings. Everything that is available in God became available to us by reason of the finished works of Christ on the cross. The cross delivers to every one of us the power of God to become sons of God, to live above sin, to live above diseases, to get wealth, and to operate in absolute dominion on earth. It released to us power over the enemy. By the cross we have unlimited access to divine wisdom that disarms and destroys principalities and powers. By the same cross we have access to the strength of God that translates to physical strength, mental strength, emotional strength and spiritual strength. The cross delivers to us honour. We are a royal priesthood, a holy nation, sons of God, deserving of double honour on the face of the earth.

Don't allow anyone to dishonour you. Don't allow anything to disrespect you. The glory of God was released into our lives by the cross. The same glory that Jesus enjoys with the Father has become available to us and, ultimately, the blessing of Abraham also became ours by reason of the cross. We are blessed by the cross. We are released, redeemed and set free by the blood. What Jesus hung on was not an ordinary cross, it has become our gateway to the world of the supernatural and the unlimited abundance that is available in Christ Jesus.

*Prayer*
Father, in the name of Jesus open my eyes to see and understand the things that are mine in Christ Jesus.

*Declaration*
I decree and declare that the power of God is my portion. The glory of God is my portion. The blood of Jesus speaks better things concerning me than the blood of Abel. All the things that are said by the blood find expression in my life, in my family, in my health and all that concern me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2023
PST .SUNDAY & PST.CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
MONDAY 24TH JULY 2023

*DRIVE YOURSELF*

*John 4:34*
_“My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work._

*Acts 6:3-4*
_“Brothers and sisters, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will turn this responsibility over to them and will give our attention to prayer and the ministry of the word.”_

Purposefulness and clear direction are at the core of a productive and successful life. For life to be meaningful and fulfilling, constant and forceful advancement in the direction of your dream is a must. For each of us, our path and task are cut out and spelt out in scriptures and on our job descriptions. The Apostles of Jesus Christ were men who learnt and understood these; walking with and working with Jesus. They knew they were to be fishers of men and for them to be efficient at it, they must give themselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word. They gave themselves wholly to these. Like the apostles, we must drive ourselves to doing the needful all the time.

There are things that are expected of you on the job. You need to constantly remind yourself of this expectation, keep your eyes on the big picture and do everything based on your job description.
We must drive ourselves to some things and from other things. There are times when you need to run after some things and there are other times when you need to flee from some things. In driving, the world must always be behind you. Negative influences, corrupt relationships must be far from you.

There are things you must be far from. There are things you must flee from. There are places you would no longer drive to. There are places you should no longer be found. You must do everything to drive yourself to spending time with God’s people in a physical church. You must not get used to doing church online and online alone. Make it a point of duty to drive yourself physically to the right places this season. There are places you must stop going.

This week, you need to head back to the gym or go back to the swimming pool. You need to go back and exercise yourself. Go back to the library, get yourself reading and exercising again. Keep your spirit man edified, keep your mind sharp, keep your body strong. You need to take charge of your life. You need to drive yourself in the right direction. There are things that you must allow the Holy Spirit to drive you to, like He did Jesus. He must drive you to where you will spend quality time in fasting, in praying, in reflecting and in ensuring that you are on the right path, because life will not wait for you, and time will not wait for you. You must take advantage of this time of your life and take advantage of this season of your life. Invest quality time of your life in building that your business, pursuing your career, getting better on that job. You may need to go back to school, do that program, get that master’s degree, get that second degree, get that PhD. Be the slave driver of yourself. Your number one enemy is yourself. You need to drive yourself to doing the right things. If not, time will just pass you by.

*PRAYER*
Father, grant me the grace and the strength to be purpose driven.

*DECLARATION*
In Jesus name, I declare that I am purposeful, I am purpose driven and I am headed in the right direction. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, 25th July 2023

*TAMING THE TONGUE*

*James 1:26, [NKJV]*
_If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless._

*Proverbs 18:21 [NKJV]* _Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit._

The tongue is an essential organ of the body that is responsible for articulating speech and communication. The tongue in itself is like a sword or raging fire. It may look small but within it is the power to change the state of things for good or bad. Jesus Christ The power it wields is very enormous and it requires discipline and diligence to guard it. God has placed the tongue as the centrepiece for interaction. Therefore, it is responsible for the words we speak and the sounds we make.

The kingdom of God operates on words and declarations. In the beginning, God said let there be light, and there was light. God’s word went out from Him and the world was formed. Man was created in the image of God, and everything God can do, man could do also including spoken words.
The Bible says that death and life are in the power of the tongue. The words we speak daily can build an ecosystem of life or death around us. You must pay attention to your words and discipline your tongue at all times. People who talk without discipline and wisdom end up with regrets. Your words must be regulated by the word of God.
You must season your words with salt to make a meaningful impact within your environment. You need to ensure that you speak only life and commit your tongue and mouth to God. You have to ask the Holy Spirit to teach you how to speak. The state of your mouth is the state of your maturity and the state of your life.

In James 3:2, the Bible says “For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.” This shows that having control over your tongue and words is very important to a child of God. You must gain mastery in the way and manner you speak to people. This requires self-control in knowing when to speak and when not to speak.

*Prayer*
Oh Lord, consecrate my heart, tongue and the words of my mouth with the precious blood of Jesus. Amen!

*Declaration*
I declare that life flows through my mouth continually. I speak life at all times. The words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart are acceptable unto God. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, July 26th, 2023

*Our Calling*

*Acts 10:38, NKJV*
_How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him._

At the core of our faith is a calling to manifest the glory, wisdom and power of God the way Jesus did. We are called to go about doing good, healing all who are oppressed of the devil, manifesting the power of God in His fullness, and shining the light of God in this dark and crooked world. Christianity is not a call to merely prepare people for an escape to heaven, or an escape from hell. No, it is primarily a call to show the supremacy of God among a people to the end of drawing them to Him. We are called to walk in the supernatural, and to do so naturally. We are called to live without any fear in our heart. This is why we are baptized in the Holy Spirit, the same person that made the supernatural possible in the life of Jesus. Without the Holy Spirit we cannot do the works of God and we cannot fulfil our calling. The Holy Spirit is upon us, within us and with us. He is there to empower us to glorify Jesus in our lives and our ministries, confirming our words with signs and wonders.
There are four attributes you must combine to flow in the supernatural so that you can deliver maximally on your calling. The first is to walk and to live by faith. You must live by faith and not by sight. It is that faith that helps us to destroy the works of the devil and to remove every barrier and obstacle from our path. It takes faith to reverse the works of the devil. Without faith, we can't move or please God. Without faith, we cannot move mountains and change situations either.

Secondly, we must walk in love, live by love, deal by love, forgive and give in love. When we operate in the Spirit of love, we're entering into the fullness of God, for God is love. It is when we live by the principles of love that the power of God will manifest in our lives, because the power of God is driven primarily and principally by compassion. And compassion can only enter your heart by the Spirit of love (see Rom. 5:5).

Thirdly, operating in absolute obedience to God. Jesus manifested the fullness of God because He always pleased God. Obedience keeps us in the will of God and keeps God on our side, ensuring that His hand does not depart from our lives. More so, His angels and resources are continually deployed into the life of the obedient.

Finally, living in absolute purity. Your level of holiness must be super high. Jesus was declared to be the Son of God with power according to the Spirit of holiness. So, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of faith, the Spirit of love, the Spirit of obedience, and the Spirit of purity. When all of these combine within our lives, we will successfully execute our calling on earth and be able to transit to glory and sit on the right hand of the Majesty on High.

*Prayer*
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, help me to recognize my calling and to operate in the fullness thereof.

*Declaration*
I declare that I operate in the love of God. I also operate in absolute obedience to God, walking in purity and living a life of power, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday 27th July, 2023

*GO TO WORK*

*Genesis 2:2-3 NKJV*
_And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made._

*Exodus 20:9 NKJV*
_Six days you shall labor and do all your work._

*2 Thessalonians 3:10 NKJV*
_For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat._

God works. Nothing works until you work it. Working delivers profit. Nothing works like work. Nothing works without work. Everywhere things are working, people are at work and there are people working things. Work was the first thing God did for man, and work was the first thing God gave to man. This earth started out from the work of God and this earth can only be sustained by work. The best of the earth can only be entered into by working. God expects you to have something doing that keeps you busy and productive.
The account of creation remains for us a template as it relates to working. Six days out of the seven, should see you actively generating value to support the human ecosystem. It is by working that you are able to generate the resources you need for yourself and for the wealth of your home.

Paul stressed the place of your work when he said "He that does not work, should not eat". This clearly shows that working your field is the way to generate the resources for your prosperity. And the more recourses you are able to generate, the better you are able to eat. In working, you must work hard and work smart. Working hard means giving your best and giving your all to your work. You give the best of your time, the best of your energy and all of your attention. Working smart means working with wisdom, deploying the best of skills, tools and processes. The bible speaking in Ecclesiastes 10:10 says "If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.”

You just don't work for working sake. You work to generate results and you work to get the best results out of the system. Work must be embraced. You must ensure that your hands are not idle. You must put your mind to work and put your brain to work. You must also get your money to work for you. As you generate resources, you plough them back into your work. You cultivate your field. The kings of the earth are served by the field. There is no field on the earth where you will not see people succeeding. It is not what you are doing but how you are doing what you are doing. Every field can support you to greatness. If you check the people that are succeeding, you will see the people who have given their best in their field. These are people who have poured their all into their work. A wise man once said "Success without pouring yourself into that which you do, is like attempting to pluck the stars from the sky. It is an exercise in futility”. Go to work today, and give your best because work works.

*PRAYER*
Father, teach me to be diligent with my work

*DECLARATION*
I declare in the name of Jesus that I am super productive. I work like my father works. I am not idle, I work hard and smart. I pour my all into my work.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, July 28th, 2023

*Living with Intention: Aligning Your Actions with God's Purpose*

*1 Corinthians 10:31 (NIV)*
_“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”_

In a world filled with distractions and busyness, it is easy to lose sight of our purpose and wander through life without intention. However, as followers of Christ, we are called to live with purpose and align our actions (our daily conversations) with God's plan for our lives. Living with intention means consciously directing our thoughts, decisions, and actions towards glorifying God and fulfilling His purposes. Together, we’ll explore some practical ways we can cultivate a lifestyle of intentionality, guided by God’s word.

1. Seek God's Will and Direction:
Living with intention begins with seeking God's will and direction for our lives. Proverbs 3:5-6 reminds us, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." By seeking His guidance through prayer, studying His Word, and listening to the Holy Spirit, we can align our lives with His purpose and plan.
Recently someone asked a preacher how he would discover his purpose and the preacher’s answer was the simplest I ever heard “whatever your hands find to do, do it well. For when you have been found faithful in little or in another man’s, more will be entrusted to you”. That is how we live intentionally and purposefully.
As one that is devoted to God’s will, you must trust that where you are per time is where God wants you to be, therefore it is your God-ordained path and as such, you must do all it takes to ensure you finish strong in that assignment.

2. Set God-Centered Goals:
Intentionality requires setting goals that align with God's desires for us. Philippians 3:14 encourages us to "press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called [us] heavenward in Christ Jesus." As we set goals, we should evaluate whether they are rooted in God's Word, contribute to His kingdom, and promote personal growth and spiritual maturity. We can’t afford to be ‘creative’ outside of God’s will for us. We cannot live according to the dictates of our preferences. All our goals must align with the ultimate goal of our life; fulfilling God’s will for us

3. Manage Time Wisely:
Living with intention involves managing our time wisely, recognizing that our time is a precious gift from God. Ephesians 5:15-16 advises us, "Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity because the days are evil." By prioritizing activities that align with our purpose, eliminating time-wasting habits, and creating space for God, we can make the most of each day and live intentionally. Before you start any day, you must refer to your ‘Tour Guide’ for the deliverables of that day and at the end of the day, you must reflect to see that you achieved what was written concerning that day. If not, you must then make plans to ensure productivity.

4. Cultivate Godly Habits:
Intentionality is developed through consistent and deliberate habits. Romans 12:2 reminds us, "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." By cultivating habits such as daily prayer, Bible reading, worship, and serving others, we renew our minds and align our lives with God's purpose.

5. Live as Ambassadors for Christ:
Living with intention means recognizing that we are ambassadors for Christ in every sphere of life. 2 Corinthians 5:20 states, "We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making His appeal through us." Whether at work, in our relationships, or within our communities, our words, actions, and attitudes should reflect the love and grace of Christ. Living intentionally allows us to be light and salt, impacting others for God's glory. We must always have this phrase at the back of our minds “…you are the Jesus the world sees”. We must represent Him well, we must not tarnish His image before men.

6. Embrace Flexibility and Surrender:
While living with intention involves setting goals and plans, it is important to remain flexible and open to God's leading. Proverbs 19:21 reminds us, "Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." Surrendering our desires and plans to God allows Him to direct our steps, even when they deviate from our own expectations. Living with intention requires trust and a willingness to follow God's lead, even if it means taking an unexpected path.

*Prayer*
Dear Lord, help me to be intentional in my relationships, showing love, grace, and forgiveness to those around me. May I be intentional in my work, doing everything as unto the Lord and being a light in the midst of darkness. May I be intentional in my service, using my gifts and talents to bless others and advance Your kingdom in Jesus’ Name.

*Declaration*
In Jesus’ Name, I decree and declare that I am intentional in all that I do. I am fruitful, daily yielding fruit to the glory of my Father.. Amen
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
SATURDAY 29th JULY 2023

*MARKS OF A DISCIPLE*

*MARK 4:19 NKJV*
_“And the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful”._

*LUKE 9:23 NKJV*
_“Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me”._

Christianity is not a club. Christianity is a call to be conformed to the image of Christ. We are born again to become like Jesus in all things. There are qualities and attributes that are to become consistent with anyone that is a Christian. Men must begin to take note that you have been with Jesus. A disciple of Jesus is one who follows the master. Discipleship is followership. Jesus is the shepherd and we are the sheep. A disciple is one that patterns his life like that of the master in all things. We are to be one with Christ in thoughts, words and deeds. That is why Jesus ensures that the Apostles were baptized with the Holy Spirit because everything He did, He did by the power of the Holy Spirit. We are also to depend on the same Spirit to help us live the life of Jesus in this world.

God has called us to live our lives as though Jesus were the one living, because we say we've given our life to Christ. For indeed, we are saying it is no longer I that live, but Christ that is living in me and through me. A disciple does not choose his own direction, and does not choose his own values. The direction your life goes must be dictated by the master; the cause to which you spend your life pursuing and not the ones you determine but the path the Lord has cut out for you. His values must become your values. He loves righteousness, you must love the same. He loves the poor, you must do the same. He is meek and lowly in heart and you must learn the same. He is a man of prayer; you must do the same. He is a man of authority; you must do the same.
Everything that you have seen the master do in the scriptures are the things we have been called to walk in. These things must mark us out.

A disciple is the one that is called to live a selfless life; to live a life of the cross. A disciple must deny himself daily, take up his cross and go to the hills from where God has called him to, like the master did. The cross is that cup that we must all drink from. It is that place where your will is conflicting with the will of God. But the will of God must prevail. There is a point in your life as a disciple where it is not what you want but what God wants that should be done. What you want to do might not be wrong, neither is what the Lord wants you to do, but what the Lord wants you to do must become what you want to do. Once the Lord wants you to do something contrary to what you want, then what you want becomes wrong. So, it might not be sinful but once what you want is contrary to what God wants, then what you want must be discarded. We are all called to be disciples and also to make disciples of every creature. You cannot make disciples of others if you are not a disciple yourself. For indeed we are called to ask people to follow us, as we are followers of Christ.

*PRAYER*
Father in Jesus’ name, enable me to walk true to my call as a disciple of Jesus Christ.

*DECLARATION*
I declare in the name of Jesus Christ that I am empowered to walk with Jesus, to follow Him tirelessly. I take up my cross and I follow him all the days of my life. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, July 30th, 2023

*The Deeper Life*

*Daniel 2:22, NKJV*
_He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, and light dwells with Him._

*1 Corinthians 2:10, NKJV*
_But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God._

The ocean is deep and the sky is high. But these are nothing compared to the depths and heights that are possible for us in God, as believers. We are seated in heavenly places far above all things. Hence, we are to operate in this world like the stars of heaven ruling over the night. We are to shine as the sun rules over the day. We are prophetically positioned as trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord. We are wired to take root downward and bear fruits upward. We are to plug our lives like a root system into the resources and nourishment of heaven and then produce massive fruits that will make us the envy of our world. We are to manifest like the proverbial tree with massive branches, offering shades to the weary and fruits to the hungry. We are to be equally deeply knowledgeable about the things that are under the sun so that we can build massive ideas, institutions and ministries that will create a global impact.

Our seeds are to become so mighty on the earth like the giants born in the days of Noah. We are sons of God, therefore, the earth should know that we walk on it. There is nothing comparable to the depths and heights that are possible for us in Christ Jesus, because we walk and live with the Most High God. We were baptized into the Holy Spirit so that we can have access to the deep things of God. The Holy Spirit searches the deep things of God so that He can reveal them to us. He is also to help us pray in line with them. And anytime we pray in alignment with the will of God, they become our material reality. We are to yield to the Holy Spirit. The deep things of God are the things that make for our peace, our prosperity, our joy and our everlasting life.

The deeper we go in God, the better our lives become. As we go deeper, our understanding of the Father and the Son Jesus will get better. We will start walking in the fullness of what is called the finished works of Christ. The fullness of riches, prosperity, power, divine health, joy unspeakable, uncommon favour and the glory of God will manifest in our lives. The deeper life is indeed the life in Christ. In Him we become new creatures, we become flames of fire, we become the righteousness of God, we become signs and wonders. Go all out in this world to live your best life possible in this material realm and in Christ Jesus. For in living in this world, you must be deeply rooted in God.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to take root download and bear fruits upward.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, by the help of the Holy Spirit I have unrestricted access to the deep things of God. And I begin to align myself with the will of God and the plans and program of God on the face of the earth, and I manifest Zoe in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2023
PST SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, July 31st, 2023

*Overcoming Guilt*

*John 3:17 NKJV*
_For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved_

*Romans 8:1 NKJV*
_There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who[a] do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit._

Typically, whenever a person does wrong, there is usually a voice on the inside that tells that person that what they have done is wrong. That voice is what we know as conscience or the inner voice. However, as believers in Christ, the Holy Spirit within us corrects us when we go wrong, but He will never condemn us because the bible tells us that there is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. The voice of correction within our conscience is usually aimed at making us realize the wrong done in order for us to repent immediately. Repentance in this context is realizing the wrong we have done, ask for the forgiveness of our sins and desist from going back to doing the same.

However, we must not be unmindful or ignorant of the devices of the devil in trying to use a wrong we have done to bring us to the place of guilt and self condemnation. Guilt is born when we focus on ourselves and on the sin committed or wrong done, rather than on the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross and His blood that was shed to wash away our sins. Guilt is actually pride in disguise because it makes us focus on ourselves rather than God who is able to forgive all sins. Guilt makes you condemn yourself and keeps you from moving on with life. It brings you into self condemnation with every feeling of unworthiness.

We must also be mindful that guilt is one of the ways that Satan uses to keep us away from the presence of God because when you operate in guilt, you feel so unworthy to approach the throne of grace where you can obtain mercy and you become an easy prey for the enemy. That is why people commit suicide and do the unthinkable; all because of guilt. Friends, there is no sin you can commit or have ever committed that can shock God. So quit the pity party and run to the one who is faithful and just to forgive all our sins.

*Prayer*
Father, I ask that you forgive me all my sins, wash me in the blood of Jesus and break any hold of guilt in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*Declarations*
In Jesus’ name, I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ. Therefore, there is no condemnation for me because I am in Christ Jesus. I declare that the hold of guilt is broken over my mind in Jesus’ name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2023

Holyhill Church Abuja

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, August 1, 2023

*HELP SUCH AS YOU NEED*

*1 Chronicles 12:20-22 NKJV*
_When he went to Ziklag, those of Manasseh who defected to him were Adnah, Jozabad, Jediael, Michael, Jozabad, Elihu, and Zillethai, captains of the thousands who were from Manasseh. And they helped David against the bands of raiders, for they were all mighty men of valor, and they were captains in the army. For at that time they came to David day by day to help him, until it was a great army, like the army of God._

Welcome to the glorious month of August, your best month ever!
This month, you will be experiencing the best of God, the best of men, the best of your days, and the best of all things. Lined up for you this month are pleasant surprises, August visitors and August events. God will be honouring, beautifying, completing and dignifying you in ways you cannot imagine. Heaven will be paying you a visit as God visited Abraham through His angels to activate the birth of Isaac. Heaven will step into your affairs to ensure that the things that are hard or appear impossible for you and have brought you tears, pain and shame are all addressed once and for all. God will be putting an end to pain and reproach in your life. He will demonstrate to you that He is indeed your ever-present help any and every time.
This month, God will be sending you help such as you need. Expect the multiplication of angelic activities, interventions and visitations in your life. You will see angels work for you, war for you, bear you up in their hands lest you dash your feet against a stone, deliver you from troubles, and beat your foes right before you. Expect them to intervene in your business like they did with Jacob. They will show you how to multiply your value and innovate on ideas. Expect help beyond your imagination.

This August, expect heaven to gather men to help you as David was helped by skillful and mighty men. Expect men that are dexterous and have a heart to committedly serve your vision with all they’ve got. Expect this to happen in your business, career, finances and every other aspect of life where you desire God’s help. Expect heaven to connect you with kings, queens and princes. Royalty will become your friends and you will be helped from their treasury. Kings will open to you their good treasures like was done to Ezra and Nehemiah. You will sit in the king’s court like Mordecai and Esther did. God will bring you into the place where kings will be your foster fathers and queens will be your nursing mothers. They will help you with gold, silver, resources and connections beyond your wildest imagination.
In this month, expect the sons of strangers to build up your walls. Expect help from strange quarters and from distant shores. Look out for birds to bring you bread and meat like they did to Elijah. Expect nature to defend you.

Expect the earth to open up its mouth to swallow up flood waters from hell. And expect the surface tension of waters and the sea to solidify and allow you to walk on them as Jesus did. This August expect strange and supernatural help. Look out for the help that only heaven can give, because that will be your experience in all areas of your life.

*Prayer*
Father, in the name of Jesus, send me help from your sanctuary and strengthen me out of Zion!

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that this month of August opens up to me in glory, in splendour and in uncommon beauty. I enjoy strange help from strange places. I enjoy supernatural help that only the hand of God can bring. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) / "I Tolerated Abuse For Long" - Anita Oyakhilome Breaks silence on divorce / How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 313
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.