Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL (16356 Views)

Wisdom Seed Daily Devotional / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:56am On May 30, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday May 30th, 2023

*GIVING IS LIVING*

*Luke 6:38 [NKJV]*
_Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”_

*Proverbs 11:24 [NKJV]*
_There is one who scatters, yet increases more; and there is one who withholds more than is right, but it leads to poverty._

Giving is essential for life and survival. Basic science teaches that humans inhale oxygen and release carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. This supposed human waste is essential for the survival of plants. Inversely, plants release oxygen into the atmosphere which in turn is essential for human survival. In other words, the waste of one is essential for the survival of the other. This shows us the cycle of life that we live to give and we give to live. In the human anatomy also, we can see that if we do not release excess waste from our bowels, then we are bound to constipate and this may lead to serious health conditions and perhaps death if nothing is done quickly.

We must draw wisdom from the things we see in our everyday life to guide us on how to live our lives. The Bible tells us that when we give, men will give unto our bosom in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. Mike Murdock once said that what you make happen for others, God will make happen for you. Giving breaks the hold of selfishness. In this day and age, we see people seeking only to have for themselves and store up for generations yet unborn. Meanwhile, there are people within our immediate environment who we can be a blessing to and help to meet certain needs in their lives as God has empowered us.

The parable of the rich fool in the bible should show us what to avoid when God has blessed us abundantly and what to do with whatever excess that we have. The Bible tells us that there is he that scatters his seed and yet increases, and there is that withholds more than is necessary and yet comes to poverty. Your security must not lie in the things you have, either your money in the bank or material wealth because they are temporary. Giving to the poor and to God is laying up treasures on high where nothing can break in to steal or corrupt. We must allow this wisdom to guide our daily conduct.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to excel in the grace of giving. Amen.

*Declaration*
I am a giver because I am a child of God. I excel in the giving grace and I receive a harvest of good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over from men. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:09am On May 31, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday 31st May, 2023

*WORSHIP IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH*

*John 4: 21- 24*
_Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”_

The Almighty God is seeking for those who will worship Him. But we have to worship him according to his terms, in spirit and in truth. Jesus says in verse 24, God is spirit and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth. So in worship, we believe that it is our spirit that relates directly to God, as spirit. According to the Bible, man consists of three elements; spirit, soul and body. Our soul is very active in praise and thanksgiving, but when it comes to worship, then it is our spirit, in direct communion with God's Spirit. Without the Holy Spirit, we really cannot worship Him. People who have had an experience of being filled with the Holy Spirit will bear this out; It changes the way you worship. You have a new dimension. Now that doesn't make you perfect or superior to other people, but it does release something in you that makes you capable of appreciating what worship ought to be. But it also says in truth, and truth requires sincerity. It is extremely important that we learn to be sincere in our worship.

The Book of Leviticus is the Old Testament book about priestly ordinances and sacrifices. In connection with the sacrifices, the Lord gives directions as to what may be offered as sacrifices and what may not be offered. In Leviticus 2:1-2, the Lord demands that a certain aromatic gum called frankincense, shall be always offered on every sacrifice. ‘When anyone offers a grain offering to the Lord, his offering shall be a fine flower. And he shall pour oil on it, and put frankincense thereon. He shall bring it to Aaron’s sons, the priests, one of whom shall take from it his handful of fine flour and oil with all the frankincense. And the priest shall burn it as a memorial on the altar, an offering made by fire, a sweet aroma to the Lord.’

Frankincense in the Old Testament is a type of worship. Our offerings given to God also serve the ministers of God, the priesthood. But there is one part of our offering that never goes to anybody but God. That is the frankincense. The worship. And it is important to remember, we do not offer worship to any human being at any time, but only to the Lord. Frankincense when burned, gives forth a beautiful fragrance. And that is what God wants. That' is what our worship becomes to God, a beautiful aromatic fragrance that rises up in his nostrils.

On the other hand, there is one thing that must not be put on the offerings of God. Verse 11 says, ‘No grain offering which you bring to the Lord shall be made with leaven, for you shall burn no leaven nor any honey in offering to the Lord made by fire.’ Now honey, before it is in the fire is sweet and tasty. But when it is burned, it becomes a black sticky mess. And what the Lord is saying is that 'don't you offer to me any worship that won't stand the fire'. Offer to me frankincense because the more the fire, the sweeter it becomes. But don't offer me worship that when you are tested and tried, becomes a black sticky mess. Think of that. Ask yourself, am I putting honey on my prayers or are they with frankincense? Am I telling God sweet things that I won't live out? Or am I offering and praying to Him in spirit and in truth?

*PRAYER*
Father, I pray for the grace to bring a worthy offering to You. Let your Holy Spirit teach me to worship You in spirit and in truth. Amen.

*DECLARATION*
I decree and declare that I live a life that pleases God. I offer to Him daily, worship from my heart that will stand the test of fire. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2023
PS.T SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, June 1st, 2023

*Heaven Will Kiss the Earth*

*Deuteronomy 11:18-21, NKJV*
_Therefore, you shall lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall teach them to your children, speaking of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates, that your days and the days of your children may be multiplied in the land of which the Lord swore to your fathers to give them, like the days of the heavens above the earth._

Welcome to the glorious month of June. The month will open to you in glory, beauty, splendour, and new horizons. The month of June is prophetically declared as our month of Heaven on Earth. The heavens over us open when we put the Word of God in our hearts and also teach them to our children. And as we engage the Word of God and deliberately fellowship with God through His Word, the heavens will kiss the earth by the multiplication of angelic activities and the alignment of the factors of life to favour us. Angels and the elements of the earth will conspire to cause a supernatural alignment between your dreams, visions, prophecies, and your physical reality. God, by the activities of angels, will cause time and chance to collapse, factors to align, resources to flow in your direction, and helps to come to you from strange places. Darkness will give way to light and long-standing sicknesses will disappear.

You should be ready and expectant in this month of June. There will be an outpouring of the Spirit of God upon His church. Apart from the ministry of the Word and the activities of angels, the Spirit of God will be at the forefront of the events that will play out in our lives this month. We should get ready for the stirring of the Spirit of God within our hearts and our church as this will cause resources to flow to us from heaven. Revival fire will be rekindled, waters will be stirred, fresh waters will be poured upon us like rain upon dry ground, the bellies of men will be gushing out with rivers of living waters, and so much more. There will be a mighty outpouring of the Spirit in our streets, our homes and churches. Hallelujah!

Indeed, the heavens will kiss the earth this month. We should all be ready, expectant, and stay hungry and thirsty. By His Spirit, God will cause each and every one of us to yearn for more of Him. In our churches, miracles, signs and wonders will be commonplace. In this month, God will be opening the curtains of life and the prophetic to the church, and it shall be as we have never experienced before in our lifetime.

*Prayer.*
Father, help me to be ready for that which Your Spirit is going to do this month, and cause me to have a yearning and a hunger in my heart for Your Word and for the place of prayer.

*Declaration*
I declare that I am in alignment and agreement with that which God is going to do this month. I receive the help of the angels and I receive the conspiracy of the forces of life. Resources begin to flow in my direction and I experience heaven on earth in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, June 2nd, 2023

*AGREE WITH GOD’S WORD*

*Proverbs 18:21 [NKJV]*
_Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit._

As believers, one truth that we can never overemphasize is the power of our declarations. The Bible says the power of life and death lies in the power of our tongue. On this journey of life, we must always be found saying the right things. We must constantly bridle our tongue to align with what the Word says concerning us.

One powerful declaration that must constantly be on our lips is “I am who God says I am.” This is a powerful declaration of faith that is based on the truth of God's Word. This statement affirms that our true identity is not determined by our circumstances, our past mistakes, or the opinions of others, but by what God says about us in His Word. And His Word teaches that as believers in Christ, we are:

Children of God - "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." (John 1:12-13)

Forgiven - "In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace." (Ephesians 1:7)

Justified - "Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus." (Romans 3:24)

Redeemed - "Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, 'Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree')." (Galatians 3:13)

Chosen - "But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light." (1 Peter 2:9)

More than conquerors - "Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." (Romans 8:37)

Blessed - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ." (Ephesians 1:3)

These are just a few examples of what God says about us in His Word. When we declare, "I am who God says I am," we are affirming our true identity in Christ and declaring that we will not be defined by anything or anyone else. This declaration empowers us to live in victory and to fulfil God's purposes for our lives.

It doesn’t matter what the enemy throws at you. It doesn’t matter how dark the situation you are in is. Just fix your gaze on what the Word has to say concerning that situation. Meditate upon it and continually declare it with your mouth, and in no time you will find that the situation is a liar and God’s word is always true. Every contrary situation bows to the truth of God’s Word when we agree with the Word.

*PRAYER*
Father, help me to always remember who I am in You. To live in full acknowledgment of the power I have in You through Christ Jesus. Amen.

*DECLARATION*
I speak good things into my life. I speak positive words. I affirm who I am in Christ. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, June 3rd, 2023

*Speaking Spirit*

*Numbers 14:28, KJV*
_Say unto them, as truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:_

*Mark 11:23, KJV*
_For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith._

Man was made in God’s image and after His likeness. And one remarkable attribute of God is that He is a speaking God. He spoke the world into existence and created all things by His word of power. And as His sons created in His image, we must understand that our words are powerful just like God’s. Pastor Poju Oyemade succinctly described this in the following words: “The words that you speak prior to the time of crisis or during the time of crisis are crucial to the outcome of the crisis.” Your words determine everything that will happen in your life at any point in time. So, it is important that you understand the wisdom of God when it comes to the use of your tongue in times of crisis, and even generally every day of your life. And the best way to know how to use one’s tongue properly is to understand the law of confession. You see, when a particular act for which one can predict the outcome is carried out, it means a law is in operation. This means if you are operating a law, once you carry out the preconditional action or step, the result or outcome is either predictable, preset or fixed.

Confession, therefore, is a law, and as such when you carry out the act of confessing what you believe based on God’s Word, the results are predictable within your life. Confession means speaking the Word of God. Jesus said, “For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith,” (Mark 11:23). What this means is that your words will precede the events of your life. Thus, for anything you want, you must first say (confess) what you want before you can have it. This is because there is a direct connection between your words and what you have in your life. That is the way God wired and designed man when He breathed into him the breath of life in the beginning. The scripture says, “...and man became a living soul after God breathed into him the breath of life.” The original rendering of that passage in the Hebrew language says, “And man became a speaking spirit like God.” This means that what was impacted into the dust of the ground when the body of man was formed was the ability to become another speaking spirit like God.

You cannot separate what is happening in a person’s life from the words coming out of their lips. Get in tune with God today and begin speaking the words of life!

*Prayer*
Father, help me to guard my mouth so that my words will bring justification and not condemnation to me this year in Jesus name. Amen!

*Declaration*
I am a speaking Spirit like my heavenly Father. My words will bring justification, blessings and transformation to my life this year. Hallelujah!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, June 4th, 2023

*The Power of Gratitude*

*Psalm 92:1-2, NKJV*
_It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; to declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night._

The Bible teaches deliberate Thanksgiving; being mindful of the dealings of God in our lives and taking out time from day to day to appreciate Him. Deliberately thanking God for all His doings in our lives is a very good spiritual attitude and habit that brings loads of powerful benefits into our lives. It also ensures that the blessings that we have received from God are sustained and multiplied. Gratitude acknowledges the hand of God and His workings in our lives. And whenever we deliberately give thanks to God for His doings, He gets magnified in our own eyes, thereby enabling us to trust Him more. This attitude helps the eyes of our mind to have the right perspective of God.
You see, one of the problems that we have as believers is that we don't see God properly. That is why mountains look bigger than they are. A wise man said, “There is no mountain anywhere.

Every man's perspective is his mountain.” That is, the closer you are to an object, the bigger it appears. When we have the right perspective of God, everything will hold their rightful place. Mountains will be like dust particles in our eyes. Hence, having the right perspective is what guarantees victory in our lives, and a lifestyle of gratitude is one of the ways to make that happen. This also helps us to see how God cares for us and how faithful He is. We see how deliberate, conscious and detailed God is. How He pays attention to the little things in our lives.
Gratitude doesn't only bring peace into your heart, it makes you see the goodness of God; how kind, caring and faithful God is towards you.

There are things in our lives that are small, but when we engage in Thanksgiving, like Jesus and His disciples did, we will see them multiply. Remember when Jesus fed five thousand people with five loaves and two fish. Another example is when Jesus engaged the force of thanksgiving by the grave of Lazarus. You could ask yourself why Thanksgiving? It is because whenever you go to God in gratitude, you are bringing Him into your space and situation. Both miracles cited above were powered by Thanksgiving and Gratitude. He took what was not enough, and by Thanksgiving released the power of God that multiplied it. That is why the Bible says to give thanks to God in all things and for all things.
When Thanksgiving precedes petition and request, the power of God that works the miraculous is released into the life of the one who is grateful. And that brings to mind the leper who was made whole after he came back to give thanks. On this Sunday morning, as we give thanks to God, you need to carry that attitude into the month and you will see the power of God manifest in your life like never before. Praise the name of the Lord!

*PRAYER*
Father, help me to maintain the attitude of gratitude every day of this month and all through the remaining days of my life.

*DECLARATION*
In the name of Jesus, Father I give You thanks for the seen and the unseen, for the known and the unknown. I thank You for Your mighty hand that is upon my life. Thank you, Father, for all that You do for me. I give You praise and glory. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:35am On Jun 05, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, June 5th, 2023

*CULTIVATE YOUR GROUND*

*Proverbs 24:30-34 NKJV*
_I went by the field of the lazy man, And by the vineyard of the man devoid of understanding; And there it was, all overgrown with thorns; Its surface was covered with nettles; Its stone wall was broken down. When I saw it, I considered it well; I looked on it and received instruction: A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to rest; So shall your poverty come like a prowler, And your need like an armed man._

*Proverbs 13:23 NKJV*
_Much food is in the fallow ground of the poor, and for lack of justice there is waste._

The poverty of the poor is traceable to untilled and uncultivated fields. The field in the 21st century covers I.T, banking, sports, politics, ministry and every sphere of human endeavour. When you don't put in the time, the energy, the sweat and the blood that is needed to cultivate your lot, instead of fruits, you will get thorns and weeds. What we call prosperity is the profit made from the field. The bible says in Ecclesiastes 5:9, "The profit of the earth is for all; the king himself is served by the field." This truth is self-evident in all fields of human endeavour. The richest men in the world today are all making tons of money from the field of technology. These are men who have mastered the act of cultivating the technological space.

The profit you make is a function of how good you are in your field. It's not a question of how good the field is, but essentially how good you are now with the field God has given to you. Everyone can make profit if everybody knows how to cultivate the land God has given to them. It is not enough for your field to be good; you must be good at cultivating your field. A good man who cultivates a good ground will produce manifold returns in profit. Lack of passion, laziness, procrastination, lack of wisdom, indiscipline and lack of focus are responsible for many uncultivated fields. The poor man has the potential to have enough bread if he can just cultivate his field. The rich man is not lucky; he is the man who cultivates his field.

The bible is saying to us that the people you call kings of I.T., aviation, music, sport or any field, are people who put in hard work into whatever they do. In football, Messi and Ronaldo are kings in their field and are reputed to be hard workers. If you don't put in the work, you won't get your desired outcome. The field of many that should be generating millions in revenue are today covered in weeds and thorns because of love for sleep. Say, 'I went by the fields of a lazy man, of a slothful man, and it was covered with weeds because of sleeping without control.' In this kingdom, once you lay your hands on the plough, you must keep on ploughing; you must not allow distraction and must not look back. God delights in us when we produce results. The first thing he told man was "Be fruitful.” meaning there are seeds he has given to us that he expects us to cultivate. He expects us to till our ground, plant the seed, multiply the seed, become fruitful, replenish, and have dominion. That is how we give expression to the blessing we carry. The blessing of Abraham upon our lives must translate to us cultivating our fields until we become fruitful, multiply, have dominion, and replenish the earth with the fruit of our ground.

*Prayer*
Father, grant me the grace to till my ground.

*Declaration*
I am diligent. I cultivate my field. My ground yields to me its increase.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, 6th June, 2023

*REMEMBER YOUR FIRST LOVE*

*Revelations 2:1-4, NKJV*
_To the angel of the church of Ephesus write, “These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands: I know your works, your labour, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; and you have persevered and have patience, and have laboured for My name’s sake and have not become weary. Nevertheless, I have this against you, that you have left your first love.”_

We live in the days of prophecies. In these days, biblical prophecies are being fulfilled. It is called the “Last days when perilous time shall come” (2 Timothy 3:1). One of the signs of these days is an increase in immorality: the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. Men have become lovers of themselves, lovers of money, and lovers of pleasure. As a result, the love for Godly things and the matters concerning the kingdom of God is declining on a daily basis even in churches.

The Church in Ephesus was renowned for their labour of love, patience, and good works. However, they opened themselves to the corruption, immorality, and lusts of this world. When this happened, they lost their ‘first love’.
Where is your first love? God is still asking this question today? Can you remember when you just gave your life to Christ? Remember how when you became born again, your heart burned for God’s kingdom business. The Bible says in Matthew 24:12, “And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.” That is, losing one’s love for Godly things in these last days is a fulfillment of prophecy, but you don’t have to be on the wrong side of it. The love of many has waxed cold. Like a candle in the rain, they have lost their flame.

When was the last time were you passionate for lost souls? When was the last time you went out for evangelism? When you lose your first love, you start making excuses. You are no longer passionate about fulfilling God’s plan and assignment for your life. You need to remember where you fell off from and repent quickly. God desires your wholehearted service to Him. He wants your commitment to Him today and always.

*Prayer*
Father, restore my first love for You. Make my heart yearn and burn for You today and always. Amen!

*Declaration*
I declare that I am a child of God’s Kingdom. I am passionate about Godly things. I am filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, June 7th, 2023

*Seeds for Your Needs*

*2 Corinthians 2:9-11, NKJV*
_For to this end I also wrote, that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things. Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ, lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices._

The earth is a seed-based realm. In the Genesis account of creation, we see that God strategically locked up the seed of everything inside it. Everything that God created, He created with seeds in them so that they can perpetuate and multiply on the face of the earth. Ahead of time, God provided the seed to meet all our needs. This means that there is a seed for every need. In His wisdom, God provides seed to the sower and provides a harvest for the one who has sown. So, it is from your harvest that your needs are met.

Everyone that operates in the realm of man, the space and time continuum, must submit to the law of seed and harvest. When God needed to save man what did He do? He sent the seed of the woman. Jesus speaking about Himself said, “...except the corn of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it abides alone; but if it dies, it brings forth much fruits” (John 12:24). So, when God wanted to have many sons unto glory, He had to release His only begotten Son as a seed before He could qualify to receive the harvest of many sons.
In like manner, if there are things in our lives we want to see multiply, we must be willing to release the seed we have in our hand so that we can qualify to receive much more. The law of seed and harvest holds thus: Small seed, small harvest; plenty seed, plenty harvest. Jesus, being the precious seed of the woman, is the reason why God is still receiving an endless harvest of souls from that singular act of sacrifice. There are certain investments (seeds) that when made qualify you for a lifetime of harvest. Likewise, there are seeds that when you sow, you qualify for only a one-off harvest. So, to enjoy a continuous stream of harvests, learn to sow precious seeds. And they must be sown cheerfully and strategically.

Our sowing releases the ability of God. God is able to bring harvest into our lives only after we have released the seed that He has given to us. Every time there is a need you want to see met, God will minister to you the seed you need to sow for the harvest in your heart to become a reality. And in sowing, you must be targeted, deliberate, and strategic. You must sow into the works of God. You must sow into the lives of members of your family. You must sow into the poor. You must sow to your pastor. And you must sow into your career. Therefore, trust God for the grace and wisdom to sow the right seeds designed to meet your needs.

*Prayer*
Father, open my eyes to see the strategic seeds you have given to me for the harvests I desire.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I receive grace and ability and power to lay down so that I can receive the wisdom to bring in the harvest. I call forth the harvest of all my seeds sown in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, 8th June, 2023

*THE FAMILY UNIT*

*Genesis 12:1-3*
_Now the Lord had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, from your family and from your father’s house, to a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”_

The reason why Satan is aggressively attacking families is because the blessing of Abraham can only be entered into as a family. When God was blessing Abraham He established that the blessing could only be accessed by families. There are certain benefits that you cannot get if you are a single person. In some countries like Canada; once you are married, there are certain benefits that you are able to get because you have children or a family or people you are responsible for.
The blessing of Abraham that everybody sings about (Abraham’s blessings are mine) cannot find expression outside a family unit. If you remember when the Israelites were in Egypt and God was going to take them out, He told them to cluster as families. The Passover was entered into as a family unit; God told them to gather together under their roofs, and He told those who were alone to join themselves with families that had members. The liberation was done as in family units.

That is why Satan is all out to ensure that your family is dysfunctional. Once he can get the family to be broken, the reasons why Jesus died will be frustrated in your life. The reason for all hell coming against the family unit is to prevent people from entering into the blessing that God has assured every family on earth through Abraham.

The blessing that God promised Abraham that He will give to every family is the Holy Ghost. The promised blessing is the blessing of the Spirit of God. Jesus died for you to enter into this blessing. Galatians 3:13-14 – Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, cursed is every one that hangs on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Luke 11:11 says, “If a child shall ask bread of any of you who is a father, will he give him a stone? If he asks for fish, will he give him a serpent? If he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If ye being evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your heavenly father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him.” You might be asking, what is the relationship between bread, fish, egg and the Holy Spirit? Another account says He will give good things. So, the Holy Spirit can be substituted for good things. All the good things of life are loaded in the Holy Spirit. The Holy Ghost is that one gift that carries inside Himself all the gifts and good things of life that you need. So, use God’s Word to keep Satan from messing with your family unit, so that you can continually enjoy the blessings of God.

*PRAYER*
Lord Jesus, I bring my family before You. I pray that You protect us from the evil plans of the enemy. I pray that Your will concerning families will be fulfilled in our lives. Amen.

*DECLARATION*
My family and I are covered and protected. No evil comes near us. We live and work together to fulfill the plan of God here on earth.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST .CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, June 9th, 2023

*THY KINGDOM COME*

*Matthew 6:9-10, KJV*
_This, then, is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven._

"Thy Kingdom come…" is a phrase from our Lord's Prayer, which Jesus gave to us as a model of how to pray. The phrase is a declaration of the desire for the Kingdom of God to come and His will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.
The Kingdom of God is not a physical place; it refers to the reign of God in the hearts of believers and the transformation that comes with it. When we pray "Thy Kingdom come," we are not just asking for God's rule and reign over our affairs, we are also declaring our willingness to submit to His authority and to work towards the establishment of His Kingdom in our lives and in the world.

The Kingdom of God was and still is the central theme in Jesus' teachings. He preached that the Kingdom of God was at hand and called on everyone to repent and believe in Him to enter the Kingdom. He also taught that the Kingdom of God is not just for the future, but it is a present reality that can be experienced by those who follow Him.
Following Jesus is not something we do passively. For God’s Kingdom to reign supreme in our lives, we must commit to a life of total surrender to Him. Following Jesus involves a personal relationship with Him which is cultivated through prayer, study of the Word, and prompt obedience to His teachings and leading. Of course, this would not be easy as it entails lots of sacrifices and sometimes self-denial, but we are encouraged by the joy set before us, the joy of God’s Kingdom reigning supreme. (See 2 Corinthians 4:17-18)
As believers, we are called to seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness (Matthew 6:33). When we pray "Thy Kingdom come," we are acknowledging our dependence on God and declaring our desire to see His will and His ways established in our lives and in the world around us. Our daily conversations must agree with this prayer.

We must love God, love all men by following the model shown to us by Jesus in His earthly walk, serve others, and share the good news of His love and salvation with those around us.
"Thy Kingdom come" is a prayer that expresses our longing for God's reign and rule to be established in our lives and in the world. It is an invitation for God to work in and through us to bring about His divine purpose for us as individuals and for the world at large. We must stay committed to this course, daily pledging our allegiance to do whatever it takes. (See Philippians 2:13)

*PRAYER*
Father God, I choose to follow You actively and I choose to build a personal relationship with You.

*DECLARATION*
I love God, I show love to all men, I serve others, and I share the good news of God’s salvation with many. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, June 11th, 2023

*Invested in Your Family*

*1 Timothy 5:8, NKJV*
_But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever._

God designed the family unit and the family system to protect, provide, nourish and raise godly seeds. So by design, when a man and a woman come together to start a family, God’s desire is for them to nourish, provide for, protect, teach the things of the Spirit, and get their children to be rooted and grounded in Him. Children that are raised as Godly seeds become individuals that are like God in faith, in love, and in generosity. So, the vision of God for every man and woman in a marriage relationship is to create a home where children can be deployed into from heaven to be provided for, cared for, loved, taught, and helped to discover who they are. As in the case of Joseph and Mary, because they were both godly, God could entrust to them the Seed of the Woman. And at 12 years old, Jesus knew clearly who He was and the purpose of God for His life. That is the whole idea of the family system.

Similarly, this trait was what God saw in Abraham and Sarah when He declared that He knew they would teach their children the way of the Lord. Now here’s the gist: as an adult and member of a family, it is important that you understand and appreciate that it cost your parents, older siblings, uncles and aunts, and immediate community a lot of resources to raise you to who you are today. In the same way, you must commit to the family you belong to. You must be interested in the well-being of your spiritual and biological households. You must commit to contributing your own quota to seeing that family system grow stronger, and that everyone is protected, provided for, nourished and helped by God. This means that when children grow up, they must in turn help their parents. It is not an investment, that is simply how the family system is designed to run. This is why when parents get older, they often depend on their children for nourishment and support. In fact, in an ideal society, the idea of throwing older people into old people's homes should be completely vanished. It is alien to the natural design of the family system.

So, you must stay grounded and vested in your family. Your heart, your time, your resources, your energy must be poured one hundred percent into your family. The Bible says that he who does not provide for his own – his parents, siblings, relatives, immediate family members – is worse than an unbeliever. That means the proof of faith is protecting, providing and nourishing members of your immediate family. That is, faith in God will naturally translate to goodwill towards men, particularly to members of your biological, extended, nuclear and spiritual families. You must do good to all men, but especially to members of your household and members of your church family. Be vested and committed today!

*Prayer*
Father, help me to remain committed to members of my family.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that I receive the grace of God to stay committed to the faith and to my responsibility to my nuclear and extended families in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, June 12th, 2023

*LAUNCH INTO THE DEEP*

*Luke 5:4-6 [KJV]*
_Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. [5]But Simon answered and said to Him, “Master, we had toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net.” [6] And when they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their net was breaking._

Sharks don’t swim in puddles. If you want to see the wonders of God, desist from camping around shallow waters. There are heavy breakthroughs that only remain the constant normal to those who do business in deep waters. Peter’s toiling all night shows us clearly that Satan and his demons are not always responsible for our lack. All we need to do sometimes is to simply change our address, enter into the realms of the Spirit. By doing this, you no longer pick the impulses of the flesh again neither can offenses affect you again. You simply glide, advance and soar. This is where the eagles dwell.

Lack does not exist to people who believe in the word of God. This is because they operate on the economy of “…At Your word”, just like Peter. Anytime you want a net breaking testimony or a boat sinking harvest, just remember that they reside in the deep. You need to act in obedience, launch into the deep in prayer and faith believing the God’s word totally.
The season upon us, calls for heavy investment into prayers to download the plans and thoughts of God concerning the kingdom. You can toil all night and also work in the energy of the flesh without any result. God listen to His voice, obey His Command and act in faith. The demands you make in the Spirit can only be met when you take a step of faith.

You need to tarry in God’s presence. Take out time to fast and pray His will into your life. By doing, this, you come into divine intelligence on the depth He wants you to go. God doesn’t want you to scratch the surface alone. He desires that will seek like the Deer pants for water. Only be going deeper can we enjoy the supernatural life like Jesus and the Apostles did on earth.

*Prayer*
Oh Lord, take me into the deep by your mercy, help me not to walk in the energy of the flesh.

*Declaration*
I operate in obedience and faith. I am no longer shallow, and I constantly navigate the deep waters where God’s Spirit moves and dwells.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:18am On Jun 13, 2023
PST.SUNDAY & PST.CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, 13th June, 2023

*THE STANDARD OF THE KINGDOM*

*2 Timothy 2:19, KJV*
_Nevertheless, the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth he name of Christ depart from iniquity._

*Matthew 7:24-25, NKJV*
_Therefore, whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock; and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock._

God is our Father who loves us dearly. He desires a strong and unbreakable relationship with us on the basis of holiness and purity. He sent Jesus Christ to redeem and reconnect us back to Himself, so we could commune with Him, fellowship with Him, and live in Him. However, we must depart from sin and iniquity to make this a reality in our lives. God knows His sons and daughters by name. The standard and foundation of His kingdom can never change. It is built on righteousness, faith in His Word, and obedience to His will.

There is only one way to build in God’s kingdom. We build on His Word by doing His will. This way your foundation is built on Him. It is rock solid and cannot be shaken no matter what comes up. You need to pay attention to your foundation. It is the basis of your standing with God. This is because in this kingdom your identity is directly tied to your stand in God.
Do you know that workers of iniquity are people who know the Word of God but refuse to do them. They are passionate about good works for their selfish gain and hypocrisy. They are like the Pharisees in the Bible who believed in ‘Do as I say’ and not ‘Do as I do’. These people have the name of Christ on their lips but in their heart is sin and wickedness.

You must make sure that you are not one of them. You must depart from every form of sin and ungodliness.
Have you been building the wrong way? Have you been keeping double standards? Are you like the Pharisees in Jesus’ days? You can start to build right from today. The first step to take is to declare Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. After this, you make a commitment to study the Word of God and obey Him totally. God knows you down to the thoughts in your heart. If you are genuinely standing for Him, it will show in your thoughts, actions and deeds. Remember, those who obey Him would not be shaken, no matter the winds, storms, and rain. They are rock solid, and this is the standard of God’s kingdom.

*Prayer*
Dear Father, have mercy on me and help me to build on Your Word in total obedience and commitment to You all the days of my life. Amen!

*Declaration*
I am one with the Father! In Him I live, in Him I move, and in Him I have my being!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, June 14th, 2023

*Marriage is a Beautiful Thing*

*Proverbs 18:22, NKJV*
_He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favour from the Lord._

Creation was not complete until Adam got married to Eve. So the marriage of Adam and Eve is the crowning of God's work of creation on earth. And the crown, you know, is often the most beautiful piece in the regalia of a king or a royal personality. Hence, by making marriage His crowning creation, God gave it a premium place in human engagements on earth. Marriage remains the building block of all human societies. Every thriving human society is anchored on marriages that are thriving, functional and productive.

Marriage is a beautiful institution. However, many people’s experiences in, around or with marriage are otherwise. Not because of marriage itself, but because of the people involved. Marriage, they say, takes on the complexion of the people that are in it. That is, good people will translate to good marriages, godly people will translate to godly marriages, and nasty people will translate to nasty marriages. Marriage in itself is not bad in any way; it is the behaviour, character and attitude of the individuals that constitute each marriage that determine the outlook of that marriage.

If someone outside is looking at a particular marriage, for example, and sees that it is not working – for any reason, the person can walk away thinking that marriage itself is a bad thing. That is wrong thinking. One bad marriage, caused by the individuals involved in it, should not define the essence of the marriage institution. That particular marriage is not working because the people operating it are violating the basic tenets of marriage as designed by God. Like most things God ordained, marriage operates by laws, principles and conventions which have predictable outcomes. Take the law of gravity for example. If you throw something up with your hand, it is natural for it to come down. But when an aircraft takes off, because it is operating on a higher law that is stronger than the law of gravity, it goes up, stays up, and comes down at will. Likewise, there are laws and principles that govern marriage. Any marriage that obeys and adheres to the governing laws will fly above the “gravitational force” that is responsible for crashing a lot of marriages.

A lot of broken marriages crashed because they took off and then switched off the engine of love and mutual respect mid-air, among other governing laws. But marriages that adhere to the laws of love, respect, submission, forgiveness, honour, transparency to one another, selflessness, sacrificial living, mutual cooperation, and willingness to ensure that the marriage works are very beautiful marriages. So, to enjoy your marriage, stop violating the fundamental laws of marriage and start to obey them every day.

*PRAYER*
Father, grant me the wisdom and the grace that I need to obey the laws of marriage.

*DECLARATION*
In the name of Jesus Christ, I declare that I receive into my heart the wisdom and consciousness to adhere to the laws of marriage, and I receive the grace of God to be a responsive and responsible spouse within my marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, 15th June, 2023

*The Name of Jesus*

*Mark 16:17-18, NKJV*
_And these signs will follow those that believe: in My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover._

*Philippians 2:9-10, NKJV*
_Therefore, God has also highly exalted him and given him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth and of those under the earth._

One of the truths that has eluded the church is the power that belongs to us because of the name of Jesus. Coming to a clear understanding of the power that belongs to us in that name is the beginning of a prosperous, victorious and fruitful Christian life. Victory in this kingdom is tied to knowledge. Jesus’ teaching didn’t say ‘these signs shall follow the pastor’; He said, ‘these signs shall follow them that believe’. Every one of us must seek to walk in the light of this truth. Allow the light that comes out of scripture to guide you in all you do. In the physical world, when a place is dark, you put on light. Similarly, you should use the truth of God’s Word to light up your path. Any area where Satan is winning, shine the light of the Word and turn the table around using the power in the name of Jesus.
The name of Jesus is the rod that has been given to the church. When Moses was going to Egypt, God gave him a rod. When Jesus was leaving, He gave us a rod. It is a spiritual rod, His name. IN essence, He said, “I have given you My name. You shall by My name work signs and wonders the way the rod of Moses wrought signs and wonders in Egypt.” We must seek to walk in the light of the truth of God’s Word.

The Jews understand the power of a name. They understand that a man and his name are equal. That was why when Goliath was cursing David in the name of his gods, David said, “You come against me with clubs, iron, spears, but I come against you in the name of the Lord, the God of Israel whose army you defied today.” When David called on the name of God, he brought God into the scene. The Apostles also knew this. When they met the man at the gate Beautiful, he asked for alms, but Peter replied saying, “Silver or gold, I don’t have, but what I have is the name of Jesus.” They took ownership of the name and the name gave him healing. “In the name of Jesus, rise up and walk!” When they made that pronouncement, Jesus showed up there and performed the things that only He can perform.

But a lot of us don’t understand this spiritual technology. There are laws that govern it. Calling the name of Jesus does not just bring Him into the scene, it releases the power of Christ, the glory of Christ, and delivers to us the things we desire. So, by His name, Jesus gave the church the power to stand in His office and to exercise His authority. The same power Jesus exercised when He was here on earth is the same power He is exercising now that He is in heaven, and He has given it to us to use.

*PRAYER*
Dear Lord, I thank You for the gift of the name. I thank You for giving me access to the most powerful name.

*DECLARATION*
I declare that I am victorious, I am prosperous, I am fruitful in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:15am On Jun 16, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, June 16th, 2023

*THROUGH CHRIST*

*Philippians 4:13, NKJV*
_I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me._

This verse of scripture is a powerful statement of faith and encouragement that serves as a reminder to us, believers, that we can overcome any obstacle or challenge with the help of Christ. It is a reminder that no matter how difficult a situation may seem, we can always turn to God for strength and support.
The concept of doing all things through Christ is not limited to just physical or material challenges. It applies to all areas of life, including spiritual, emotional, and mental concerns. In fact, the preceding verse, Philippians 4:12, says: "I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need" (ESV). This shows that our focal verse is not just about achieving success or overcoming challenges, but also about finding contentment and peace in all circumstances. It is a pointer to the fact that challenges, when properly navigated, are meant to make us better and make our walk with God sweeter. It is a reminder that with Christ we can find joy and fulfilment even in the midst of difficult times, which guarantees our breakthrough, because it is with joy that we draw out of the wells of salvation.

The phrase verse is also a call to action. It is not just a passive statement of faith, but a challenge to actively seek God's guidance and strength in all aspects of life. It encourages us to have faith in God's ability to provide, protect, and guide us through life's challenges. We must learn to sit at the feet of Jesus when the going gets tough. We must learn to only look to His face for answers and for the way through. Yes, you can do all things, but you can only do them ‘through Christ’.
It is very important to understand that the strength and support that comes from Christ is not something that can be earned or achieved through our own effort. It is a gift of grace that is freely given to all who believe. However, our belief and faith in Christ have corresponding actions which we must wait on God to receive and do. We are never alone through the fire, through the storm, even in the lion's den. All we need is to listen for instructions and run with them.

In addition, the admonition that we "can do all things through Christ" is not an excuse to neglect personal responsibility or to expect God to do everything for us. It is a call to actively seek God's guidance and strength while also taking responsibility for our actions and decisions. Ultimately, this scripture was given to us as a powerful reminder of the strength and support that comes from a relationship with God. It is a call to actively seek His guidance and strength in all aspects of life, and to trust in His ability to provide, protect, and guide us through life's challenges. It is a reminder that with Christ we can overcome any obstacle or challenge, find contentment and peace in all circumstances, and enjoy growth and all that comes with it.

*PRAYER*
Dear Lord, give me the grace to understand and navigate every challenge that comes my way. Help me to see, hear and know You better through life’s challenges. That I may grow into the man that You have called me to be. Amen.

*DECLARATION*
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I am attentive to God’s guidance and I am prompt to obey His instructions as they come. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, June 17th, 2023

*Secret Service Protection*

*Psalms 34:7, KJV*
_The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them._

*Psalms 103:20, KJV*
_Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.”_

One of the privileges of becoming the United States of America’s President is being under the secret service protection alongside your immediate family members. The safety of the President is paramount, therefore it is not left to chance. In the kingdom of God, when we believe in the name of Jesus and confess His Lordship, we receive the power to become the sons of God as well as kings and priests. Our position in Christ confers on us privileges which include being under God’s secret service protection. God’s secret service is made up of angels.

The word ‘Angel’ comes from the Greek word ‘angelos’, meaning ‘messenger’. Angels are spirit beings created by God to worship Him, implement His will on earth, and minister to His sons and daughters.
Psalms 91;11-12 reads, “He will give His angels charge [command] concerning you to bear you up on their hands lest you dash your foot against the stone.” And Psalms 34:7 states that “The Angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him and delivers them.” Both scriptures reveal that God has made a provision for our protection.

Do we access this by praying to angels? Absolutely not! The Bible is very clear that we are to pray to the Father in the name of Jesus. We are neither to pray to angels nor to worship them. Psalms 103:20 shows how to activate this ministry in our lives. “Bless the LORD, you His angels, mighty in strength, who perform His word, obeying the voice of His word!” Angels perform the Word of God. They always respond to the Word. Therefore, to fully maximize their ministry in our lives, we must constantly and consciously declare the Word of God over our lives daily. By the time you start to declare, “He has given His angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways,” the angels assigned to you receive the memo and are committed to protecting you. When you are saying nothing, there is nothing for the angels to act on concerning your life. And if you constantly say negative things about yourself, you are activating a self-destruct mode.
Keep speaking positive words and don’t stop declaring the Word.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to say the right things this year so the angels assigned to me have the right things to work with in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*Declaration*
The Lord has given His angels charge to keep me in all my ways. In my pathway is life; there is no death. Nothing is missing and nothing is broken. I am hidden with Christ in God. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me, I judge and condemn. Hallelujah!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 5:54am On Jun 18, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, June 18th, 2023

*Stay in Faith*

*Romans 1:16-17, NKJV*
_For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.”_

*Romans 10:6-11, NKJV*
_But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down from above) or, “Who will descend into the abyss?” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”_

The good news we have in Christ Jesus is the simplicity of the word of faith on one hand, and the omnipotent power that faith releases into our lives on the other hand. No matter the circumstances that we find ourselves in, when the word of faith is properly applied in its right context, the power of God is made available to the believer to turn around any negative situation or circumstance. The power that faith brings into our lives is available to all, whether you are black or white, young or old, male or female. Whenever we are in faith and operate by faith, we position ourselves to experience the righteousness of God. Like Abraham believed God and it was counted to him for righteousness.

Immediately he believed God, the barrenness in his life was destroyed.
Anytime we align ourselves with the Word of God that brings faith, it causes the thoughts in our heart, the words in our mouth, and the actions in our walk to align with God, and once we are in perfect alignment with God we begin to see miracles, signs and wonders. As believers and the justified in Christ Jesus, we are called to live by faith. The just who lives by faith does not speak carelessly. He does not say the wrong things in his heart. He does not speak doubt. He does not see limitations. And he never speaks defeat within or to himself.

Indeed, the eyes of faith do not see obstacles, barriers or limitations.
Whenever you observe sickness trying to lay hold of your body, don't shout, go and look into the Word and find a scripture that says He took your sicknesses. Then meditate on it until the fire and light of that Word begin to explode inside your heart. And as you declare it with your mouth, the Holy Ghost will inspire you to start taking actions that will make you come out victorious. That is how we live in this kingdom. That is how we triumph in this kingdom. That is the life we have been called to live. We have been called to live the life of faith. Glory to God!

*Prayer*
Father God, in the name of Jesus, help me to operate perpetually in faith and by faith.

*Declaration*
I decree and declare that I operate in faith. I live by faith. I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I hear. I am only moved by the word of God. Hallelujah!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, June 19th, 2023

*THE DANGERS OF PRIDE*

*Proverbs 11:2 NKJV*
_When pride comes, then comes shame: but with the lowly is wisdom._

*Proverbs 13:10 KJV*
_Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom._

We are not of the world but we live in this world. It is important we do not allow our hearts to be polluted by the spirit and ways of this world. 1 John 2:15-17 says, “Love not the world neither the things that are in the world, if any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever.”
The pride of life is one of the weapons in the hands of the devil to squeeze from our hearts the agape love of God. Once the stronghold of love is weakened, the believer becomes unstable and unreasonable.

Faith, the driver of everything, operates by love. The enemy knows that without faith and love you cannot please God so he tries to inject pride in the heart. The Bible says, ‘Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall’. So it is important we guard our hearts with all diligence by the help of the Holy Spirit because pride is very subtle and can enter into the heart without a person knowing.

This year do not allow pride; that foolish and irrational corrupt sense of your status or achievement, or that over bloated ego or sense of self-worth, to deprive you of entering into the things that God has in store for you. Pride is designed to make you the enemy of God, for He resists the proud and withdraws grace from them. The devil lost his standing with God because of pride. This season pray for the spirit of humility; for humility brings honour, promotion and grace.

*Prayer*
Father, purge my heart from all roots of pride and arrogance. Clothe me with the garment of humility in Jesus’ name.

*Declaration*
I declare that no pride is in my heart. My heart is wise and humble. Arrogance and foolishness is far from me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, 20th June, 2023

*THE BREAD OF LIFE*

*John 6:32-33, 35, NKJV*
_Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.” And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.”_

Food is important to the health of our bodies. It is necessary for the growth and development of the organs and systems that make up and power our bodies. We eat food to gain energy, to prevent and combat diseases, and to maintain our body functions. This is important to daily biological living. Likewise in God’s kingdom, we eat to keep alive, but a different type of food. A lot of people pay attention to food for their body and miss the most important food for their soul. When Jesus was on earth, He showed us that man should not live by bread alone but by the words of the Father.
God wants us to pay attention to our spiritual growth the same way we pay attention to physical growth and development. In the days of Jesus, men desired bread.

They followed Jesus for material bread, but He declared to them that He is the bread of life. John 6:35, And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.” The bread we eat in this kingdom is the Word of God. It nourishes our souls and quickens our spirits.

The eating and drinking of the Word of God becomes a living spring that conditions our life. When we eat of the bread of life, our hunger and thirst for righteousness grows stronger. And God is always ready to fill up those who hunger and thirst for Him. He wants us to be filled with the knowledge of the revelation of Him. Jesus wants all of us to partake in the bread of life. He does not want us to go hungry or thirsty again. Physical food profits, but its importance is limited, whereas the food of the spirit is forever. It was manna that kept the children of Israel nourished in the wilderness. How much more Jesus, the Bread of Life who is our Lord and Saviour. He wants us to desire Him all the time. He sent the Holy Spirit to counsel, guide and teach us all things so that we can be like in Him in all things too.

*Prayer*
Dear Father, help me to hunger and thirst for righteousness and your Word, today and always.

*Declaration*
I partake of the bread of life. I am filled with God’s Word. I am nourished in my soul, spirit, and body. I am a living spring of life full of vitality. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, June 21st, 2023

*Satan Is Defeated*

*Revelation 12:7-12, NKJV*
_And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time._

Through His death, burial and resurrection, Jesus defeated Satan and destroyed all principalities and powers. And by faith in His name, every one of us have become partakers of this victory. By faith, we became one with Him in His death, burial and resurrection when we got baptized in water. Likewise, we became one with Him in His present position of glory at the right hand of the Majesty and Power on high when we were baptized in the Holy Spirit. Therefore, although we are in this world, we are not of this world. We are seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Our citizenship is from above. We have the full rights of citizenship in the kingdom of God. We are not ordinary people. We may be Nigerians, Americans or even French, but immediately we got born-again we were separated unto God. We have now become citizens of the kingdom of heaven.

We must operate with this consciousness to guarantee our continuous victory. That is what we call faith. We must operate on earth like we are in heaven, for indeed we are in heaven. We need to bring that heavenly reality into our material experience. We enjoy the ministry of angels as heavenly citizens. Angels war on our behalf because we don't have what it takes to combat Satan. We are operating far above principalities and powers. We are operating in a realm where Satan can fight but can never prevail.

We must ensure that we don't open the door to Satan by sinning, so that he does not have any ground to occupy in our lives. The victory of Christ has released into our lives supernatural strength and abilities to operate on earth like God. We must understand and take advantage of the blood of Jesus to appropriate this victory that is ours in Christ Jesus and to put Satan where he belongs. The blood of Jesus is the proof of the victory that we have. We should not stop declaring the victory that we have in Christ Jesus. Let the testimony of the blood continuously be in our mouth. We must declare it continuously that Satan is defeated. As we declare it, it becomes our experience. And we must stay continually joyful, for it is by joy that we draw waters from the well of salvation and escape everything the enemy is doing. Satan stands defeated in the lives of those that understand the place of the blood and appropriate it in their lives.

*Prayer*
In the name of Jesus, Father open my eyes to see and understand the victory that I have in Christ Jesus.

*Declaration*
I decree and declare that I am seated in heavenly places, far above principalities and powers. I overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and by the words of my confessions, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, June 22nd, 2023

*EARTHLY WITNESSES*

*1 John 5:7-8*
_For there are three that bear witness in heaven: The Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: The Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one._

It is important to deepen your understanding of the earthly witnesses. These witnesses are the entities that are constantly speaking on your behalf as a child of God. The Spirit is speaking, the Blood is speaking, the Water is speaking. And the three of them agree as one. In other words, for you to make the most of your life on earth, you must be in tune with the Spirit of God, the Water of the Word, and the Blood of Jesus. These three must operate as one in your life for everything that Jesus died for to become your spiritual and material reality.
You must depend on the Holy Spirit to guide you, for you have no sufficiency in and of yourself. You do not even know what to pray for and how to pray as you ought to. So you must depend on the Holy Spirit to help you in prayer and in every other aspect of life. For example, if you live long enough, you will need to be comforted at some points in your life. There will be times when your energy will be low and times when your heart will be heavy, and you will need the Holy Spirit to comfort you then. You will equally need the Holy Spirit to open your eyes, give you direction, and help you to make sense of the things you experience, read, etc. Simply put, you cannot do life or live well without the Holy Spirit; without His guiding ministry and His strength on your inside. We always need Him.

Secondly, you must yield to the ministry of the Water. The Water in this context is the Word of God. It is the dimension of the Word that gives light and life. It is the rock that keeps us firm in God. Hence, to remain fruitful, prosperous, and healthy in line with the things that are ours in Christ Jesus, we must be like a tree planted by the rivers of living waters (Psalm 1:3). It is when we are rooted by the waters of the Spirit that everything we lay our hands to do prospers. We know that when a plant is not properly watered, it starts to wither; but at the instance of constant watering, it blossoms. Likewise, when we plant ourselves by the waters of the Spirit, the living waters, we will bring forth fruits in season and out of season.

Finally, on earth, the Spirit and the Water agree with the Blood. You need the Blood on earth. The Bible says, “We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb…” The Blood is saying concerning you, “I am a witness to the things that Jesus did for you.” Recall that when they pierced His side, water and blood gushed out. That water is for your cleansing and fruitfulness, and the blood is for your cleansing, prosperity and defense. That blood is your Passover blood. The blood is always speaking over you; it never stops. The Blood of Jesus is speaking better things (for you) than the blood of Abel (typifies human and animals’ blood). When Satan did not allow God’s people to leave Egypt, God introduced the blood and it delivered. The blood can never fail. Much more, the Blood of Jesus that is speaking for us is superior blood. So, to win perpetually on this earth, you must learn to provoke the forces of the Spirit, the Water and the Blood.

*PRAYER*
Father, I pray for my feet to be planted by the living waters so that I may bring forth fruits in and out of season. Amen.

*DECLARATION*
I take advantage of the Spirit, the Word and the Blood. The Blood speaks good things for me as I live my life by the Word of God. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, June 23rd, 2023

*GOD IS ABLE*

*Matthew 19:26, NKJV*
_But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”_

It is essential to have faith in God's power and ability to overcome any situation. Whether you are facing a personal struggle, a health challenge, or a difficult circumstance, God is able to provide for you and help you through and out of it. It is important to remember that God is able to do anything, and nothing is impossible for Him.

It can be easy to become discouraged when faced with challenging situations. However, it is important to remember that God is able to overcome any obstacle and provide for our needs. So, let’s observe below some reasons to stay strong and steadfast in God.
Our God is all-powerful and able to do anything. Nothing is too difficult for Him, and He can work miracles in our lives. In Jeremiah 32:27, God declares, "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" When we trust in God's power, we can be confident that He will work in our lives and provide for our needs. Stop depending on your strength and stop looking at your weaknesses or inadequacies. Instead, contrast the challenge at hand with your all-powerful God and you will see how insignificant that challenge really is.

Fix your eyes on God.
God is faithful to keep His promises. In Hebrews 10:23, we are reminded to hold fast to our confession of faith because God is faithful to keep His promises. When we trust in God's faithfulness, we can be sure that He will always be there for us and provide for our needs. Remind yourself of past testimonies of God’s faithfulness. It might be your testimony, the testimony of someone you know, or a testimony recorded in the Bible. God is the same yesterday, today and forever.
God's love for us unrepentantly. In John 3:16, we are reminded that God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son, so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. When we trust in God's love for us, we can be confident that He will always have our best interests at heart and provide for our needs. If He didn’t withhold His beloved Son from us, there’s absolutely nothing His love will not make happen for us. (See Romans 8:32)
God is able because He is sovereign. This means that He is in control of all things and nothing happens to us outside of His plan. In Romans 8:28, we are told that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. When we trust in God's sovereignty, we can be confident that He is always working for our good and providing for our needs.

As believers, we can be encouraged that God is able to provide for our needs and overcome any obstacles we are faced with. By trusting in His power, faithfulness, love, and sovereignty, we can be confident in His ability to work in and for our lives. As we continue to seek Him and put our faith in Him, we can be assured that He will always be there for us and provide for our needs. So let us hold fast to our faith, knowing that our God is able.

*PRAYER*
Father Lord, help me to always put my complete trust in You because You will never fail me. You are the sovereign God. Amen.

*DECLARATION*
I put my trust in the all-powerful and sovereign God. He will never let me down. I have faith in His ability to overcome all circumstances. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, June 24, 2023

*Holy Spirit and Evangelism*

*Act 1:8, KJV*
_But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth._

*Act 4:31, KJV*
_And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness._

The Holy Spirit may be invisible, but He is real. He is a person. He can do everything and all things. His power is limitless. His wisdom cannot be contained. He is the force behind all creation. The unseen hand that makes all things work. He is purity personified. Holiness as a being. He is amazing, glorious, powerful, and blissful, and an ever present Comforter. Oh, what glory, what splendour, what honour and undeserved privilege that such an amazing personality chooses to reside in believers!
The life that the Holy Spirit breathes into us at new birth is glorious.

The transformation from a sinner to a believer and the inner witness He bears in us, making us know and have confidence that we are now sons of God are simply remarkable. Thank God for the Holy Spirit who comforts us, leads us, and teaches us all things. And enabling us to lead others to give their life to Jesus is indeed the most amazing miracle ever. This is made possible by the Holy Spirit.

You see, the Holy Spirit is very important with regards to evangelism or missions. The Holy Spirit empowers the church to Spread the good news as Jesus said in Acts 1:8. He works in both the person sharing the good news and in the hearer.
One thing the Holy Spirit does is to give boldness (Acts 4:31) to the person sharing the good news of Jesus. In the convert, the Holy Spirit creates a thirst, hunger and yearning for the truth and prepares their heart to receive the Word. He also makes tremendous power available for signs and wonders, towards convincing and converting the sinner. He, the Holy Spirit, also gives us the wisdom (Luke 12:11-12) required in preaching the good news to unbelievers. And He will also guide and lead us when we go out to preach the gospel.

*Prayer*
Holy Spirit, I yield my life to you. Lead me right always. Show me the path to follow. Have full control of my life. Amen.

*Declaration*
I am fully yielded to the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of wisdom and power and understanding and counsel dwells in me. I always enjoy the ministry of comfort of the Holy Spirit. I hear His voice behind me saying “This is the way, walk in it always,” and I obey. I am spirit-filled and I manifest all the gifting of the Holy Spirit.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, June 25th, 2023

*God’s Will is Your Health and Wealth*

*3 John 1:2, NKJV*
_Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers._

In these last days we need to hold on strong to the truth of God's Word. The truth that we know, believe and live by. We shouldn’t let them slip from our hands and from our hearts, so that we can guard against the schemes of the devil.
The will of God is the revealed mind of God. A wise man said, “Faith begins where the will of God is known, and it is maintained where the will of God is retained.” For one, God's express desire and will is that we prosper and live in sound health. There are no two ways about it. God has no desire or pleasure in our suffering. God has no pleasure in our poverty. Living in poverty, misery, or sickness does not glorify God in any way. So we must settle it in our heart that God's desire is for us to prosper and to be healthy.

Furthermore, God did not merely desire these for us, He paid the price for our health by shedding His blood. He paid the price for our prosperity by giving His Son Jesus to die on the cross. The Bible says that Jesus became poor so that we through His poverty can be made rich. So He emptied Himself of the riches that He has in glory, so that it can be our portion here on Earth. He died on the cross so that the power of sin and death that opened the door to poverty, curses, diseases, sicknesses, sufferings, misery and death can be shut down once and for all. We need to be reminded that sicknesses, diseases, poverty and death were not part of our heritage in the beginning. Sicknesses and poverty were not part of the package when God created man in the beginning. In the beginning, man started out fully healthy, very wealthy, super intelligent, and thoroughly blessed. It was when sin came in that man got separated from God and the ground was cursed for his sake.
So, until sin separated man from God, man was very wealthy and very healthy. That is why God in Christ Jesus reconciled us back to Himself. And by that same reconciliation, He undid all that sin and the separation brought into our lives. Hence, we cannot say we have been reconciled to God if we've not fully come back to the place of health and wealth. Therefore, our reconciliation and redemption experience is not complete until our health and our wealth are restored back to the way they were in the Garden of Eden.

We all know the story of the prodigal son, that it was separation that brought miseries, poverty and sicknesses into his life. But immediately he was restored to his father, all of those things disappeared. In the same way, in Christ Jesus we have been reconciled to God and His will for us is that our reconciliation will translate to super wealth and sound health. Claim what is yours right now.

*Prayer*
Father, in the name of Jesus, open my eyes continually to see that which you have done for me in Christ Jesus.

*Declaration*
I decree and declare in the name of Jesus that I am wealthy and I am healthy. All that Jesus died for find undeniable expression in my life, in my body, in my bank account, in my home, in my career, and in all other areas of my life, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2023
PST.SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, June 26th, 2023

*THE LANGUAGE OF THE SPIRIT*

*Acts 2:2-4 NKJV*
_And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance._

*1 Corinthians 14:2 NKJV*
_For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries._

As Believers, God has blessed us with a new prayer language. Mark 16:17 says we will speak with new tongues. We have the advantage of speaking with new tongues. This new tongue is given to all Believers. It is not reserved only for a selected few, it is for all Believers. Before Jesus ascended to heaven, He told His disciples to wait in Jerusalem to be filled with the Spirit. Every Believer ought to be filled with the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues is the initial evidence of the infilling of the Holy Spirit. It is an integral part of the Believer’s devotional life. Being filled with the Spirit is not automatic, you have to desire it and receive it by faith. It is an important gift every Believer must operate in order to have an active prayer life. It is an important part of a Believer’s devotional prayer life.

In writing to the Church at Corinth, Paul specifically encouraged Christians to follow the practice of speaking with tongues in their private prayer lives. There are several reasons a Believer should speak in tongues. There is the devotional use of tongues. 1 Corinthians 14:2 says, “For He who speaks in a tongue addresses God, not man; no one understands him; he is talking of divine secrets in the Spirit.” Paul is talking about the Believer employing the use of tongues in his prayer life. Through speaking in tongues, you can pray out the plan of God for your life by the power of the Holy Spirit. Tongues are also used as a means of spiritual edification. 1 Corinthians 14:4 says, “He that speaks in an unknown tongue edifies himself.” The word edifies means to build up, verse 14 in the Amplified version says “My spirit by the Holy Spirit within me prays but my mind is unproductive”. Speaking in tongues is not mental edification, it is spiritual edification. Also, tongues are used in our worship and devotion to God. In Acts 10:46, the Bible said concerning Cornelius and his household when they began to speak with tongues, “They heard them speak with tongues and magnify God.” Speaking with tongues is a supernatural way to magnify God.

Speaking with tongues is the doorway into all the other spiritual gifts. Some people want to experience all the gifts of the Spirit at once, but you have to go through the door to get into the supernatural. Also, it is as the Spirit wills, not as we will. You can’t force or put on a manifestation of the gifts of the Spirit. Everyone who operates in the other gifts of the spirit such as healing, working of miracles, interpretation of tongues, discerning of spirits, word of knowledge, word of wisdom, gift of prophecy, gift of faith has already been filled with the evidence of speaking in tongues. God has given us this language to help us when we are praying. The Holy Spirit prays the perfect will of God for us. There is no active Christian life without us operating in this gift of speaking in tongues. It has not passed with the Apostles; it is still very much for us Believers now.

*Prayer*
Father, thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit. Fill me with your Spirit to the overflowing. Fill me afresh and I receive a new tongue in Jesus’ name.

*Declaration*
I am filled with the Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit is my helper. I am consumed with the fire of the Spirit. I have a sweet fellowship with the Holy Spirit. I am sensitive to the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, 27th June, 2023

*SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL*

*Proverbs 19:20-21, NKJV*
_Listen to counsel and receive instruction, that you may be wise in your latter days. There are many plans in a man’s heart, nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand._

*Proverbs 4:20-22, NKJV*
_My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh._

The place of good counsel in the life of any person cannot be overemphasized. Today, people get advice and counsel from many sources such as the internet, social media, television, schools, etc. Sadly, peer pressure and social media have influenced people to take wrong advice that have put them in trouble.
There is only one true source of good counsel and genuine wisdom in this world. It is the Word of God. Wisdom comes from paying attention to divine instructions concerning your plans, purpose, and pursuits. You need to seek God’s counsel for yourself. You have to actively desire His guidance and direction for your plans. The counsel of the Lord stands the test of time. What God says to you cannot fail and will never fail. When He counsels you, He expects you to hold on to His Word and run with it.

The Word of God is a compass that leads you in the paths of righteousness. You draw wisdom from divine intelligence, and it keeps you in all your ways. Many have strayed from good counsel because they had many plans and were not willing to hear from God. People make life decisions such as getting married, starting a business, opening a church and more without getting God’s take on it. When you run on the energy of the flesh, you will become weary and burnt out.

Man’s advice may be good, but it cannot replace the words of the Father, for they are life to those who find them and health to their flesh (Proverbs 4:22). You must diligently seek God in your plans. The wisdom you get from paying attention to His words will save you a lifetime of regrets. It will give you an advantage over your peers. What are your plans? Have you presented them to God for His counsel? Are you afraid of implementing what He told you? You need to realize that He desires to give you a good, successful, and expected end. Trust Him.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to always seek your counsel over every area of my life in Jesus Name. Amen.

*Declaration*
The counsel of the Lord is in my heart always. And as I run with it, I have an advantage. I won’t fail and I won’t fall. God’s hand is upon me to give me good success and an expected end. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED"
Wednesday, June 28th, 2023

*KNOWLEDGE FOR PROFIT*

*Proverbs 24:3-5, NLT*
_A house is built by wisdom and becomes strong through good sense. Through knowledge its rooms are filled with all sorts of precious riches and valuables. The wise are mightier than the strong, and those with knowledge grow stronger and stronger._

Wisdom gives you an edge, while understanding gives you root. Knowledge produces massive riches and uncommon results in the marketplace. You see, it's not enough to start a business, and it’s not enough for the business to have an office, the business must generate income and revenue for the owner and stakeholders. The same thing with the church; it is one thing to start a church, it's another thing to generate results. What makes the difference is your depth and appropriation of right knowledge. Knowledge is what brings profit and riches in any venture. People pay a premium for knowledge. People pay a premium for quality information. And conversely, ignorant people pay highly for their ignorance. The better you know, the more you stand to gain in the marketplace.
What you see and how you see in the marketplace are very vital, and both qualities are connected to the acquisition and application of knowledge. This, in fact, is what makes the difference between success and failure. Quality knowledge makes a man see things that others are blind to, and that gives him an edge over them. Micheal Angelo said, “I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.”

Knowledge in your soul is like a telescope. It will make you see farther. It will make you see better. It will make you see the things others don't see, and that is what – by diligent application – will translate to profit for you. Knowledge in your spirit guides you, steadies you, and strengthens your hands to work. The smart man of today operates by combining both the resources that eyes can see and those that eyes can't see. This ability, being uncommon, is what gives high achievers their seemingly undue advantage. In fact, the more intangible a resource is, the more profitable it likely is. For example, the biggest supermarket, as it were, in the world is Amazon, and they have no physical store anywhere; their operation is strictly online.

So, knowledge is becoming more prominent, more simplified, more accessible, and more profitable in today’s world. We are living in the days of swift, smart and convenient. Swift, smart and convenient are the values driving the wheel of commerce across the world today. Hence, knowledge is a high value resource in today’s marketplace, and those who have and demonstrate more of it are ruling over those with less demonstrable knowledge. This is the information age; information produced by inspiration, perspiration and/or revelation. The strength of any nation or corporation is firmly rooted in superior information. The profit of the earth is for all, but those who can garner and apply superior knowledge to make life faster, smarter, and more convenient for others are the ones who will prosper. The kings in your field are ahead of you because of the application of superior knowledge and information. Go for superior knowledge.

*PRAYER*
Father, in the name of Jesus, establish my heart in wisdom and help me to walk in understanding and knowledge all the days of my life. Amen.

*DECLARATION*
In the name of Jesus Christ, I declare that I walk in power, I walk in knowledge, my eyes see, my ears hear, I prosper, I produce uncommon results by the help of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, June 29th, 2023

*BE GRATEFUL FOR THE LITTLE THINGS*

*Psalms 103:1-5*
_Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s._

*Malachi 2:1-3*
_And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you. If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it._

Every day we are loaded with many blessings and benefits of life that we fail to notice most of the time. We fail to recognize them properly, usually forget them or simply take them for granted. We tend to lose sight of them and this is a major mistake. We must correct this attitude of ingratitude because these little blessings are the foundation upon which our lives are built. We must teach our souls to bless the Lord daily for these little things. They have a huge impact on our lives. We must learn not to forget these benefits of life; we must learn to value them and be masters at appreciating the little things in our lives. They are usually at the root of the things that nurture and sustain our lives.

We must make it our attitude to celebrate and appreciate these little things and also be grateful for them. Like the Psalmist, we must be grateful for the miracle of sleeping and waking up every day. Unknown to us, there are people who can't even sleep without taking medications, some who barely sleep, but you sleep and wake up daily without even worrying about it. We must put it to heart to be thankful for friends and family. Most times we complain about our friends and families but if we look properly, we should be grateful for the support systems these people represent. It is not only about the troubles or issues that they bring, but the fact that you are alive to even have friends is enough reason to be grateful to God for.

We must make it an attitude to be grateful to God for daily mercies of communing to and fro our workplace, of making school runs, of going to the market or to church and making it back safely. It isn't only when we experience an accident that we should be grateful to God for saving us from it. We must be grateful for being able to do some little things in our lives without needing medical assistance. Things like breathing, standing, urinating, walking, etc. We must be grateful for the known and the unknown, particularly for the unknown and unseen victories in our lives. Daily, angels are fighting battles on our behalves that we're not aware of. For indeed, the things we know God has done for us are nothing compared to ones we don't know He has done for us. There are unseen arrows that fly by day, unseen forces of destruction and wickedness that move in noon day that God shields us from. We must be particularly grateful for days that are free of dramas. We must be grateful to God for the many little things in our lives.

*Prayer*
Father, thank you for the many daily miracles in my life.

*Declaration*
I am grateful for the little things in my life. For good health and sound mind. I praise the holy name of the Lord.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, June 30th, 2023

*LIVE ON PURPOSE*

*Luke 2:49 NKJV*
_And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?”_

*John 4:34 NKJV*
_Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work._

There's more to life than the accumulation of wealth, the attainment of position of power, or the achievement of a very high societal status. Life is essentially about discovering the purpose of God for your life, clarifying it, and living it out eloquently. Until you do this, there will always be that void and never ending search for meaning within your soul. The Archbishop Benson Idahosa is famously quoted to say, "There is more to life than picking beans and harvesting yam. You can be all that you've been called to be." Indeed there is a higher purpose for every one of us, this we must discover and allow to regulate our life and living.

Jesus will forever remain for us the perfect example of living deliberately and on purpose. When He was as young as twelve, He knew His life must be centred on the Father's business and so should we. Every moment from when He became aware, He did everything that was centred on this purpose. The places He went were determined by purpose. We saw Him at the age of twelve sitting in the synagogue interacting with the doctors of the law, trying to understand the earth, the way people thought, and the way the leaders thought. The relationships in His life were all based on purpose. They came to tell Him once that His mother and brother were looking for Him and He said, "Who is my mother? Who is my brother? Those that do the will of My father who is in heaven." The places He visited and all He did were all purpose driven.

Jesus was clear as to the geography and the demography of His purpose. He was clear as to the end of His purpose, the reason why He was on the face of the earth. He said He was sent strictly to the lordship of the house of Israel. He knew the demography. He went about ministering strictly to the seeds of Abraham, the friend of His father who is in heaven. He knew He was going to be the saviour of the world. The time God gave Him on the earth, He was strictly sent to the lordship of the house of Israel. He focused on them. He knew God had prepared His body as a sacrifice for the whole world and His life the ransom for all, but He knew in time, He was to work strictly among the Jewish people and He did just that. He knew He was going to be the Lamb of God and His body was to be the sacrifice for the sin. A lamb without spots, wrinkles or any blemishes; therefore He didn't meddle with sin. He knew sin was not compatible with His purpose.

This time and age, we must also allow this to regulate our lives. Every one of us that has been called to live in purpose cannot mix sin and expect to work in the fullness of our purpose. All the days of His life Jesus lived, ate, drank and slept His purpose. For him, purpose came before food and life. No wonder He was willing to give His life in order to fulfil the purpose of God for His life. For indeed without fulfilling your purpose, your time here on earth has been wasted. It was Martin Luther King Jr. who said, “You don't have a reason to live if you don't have a purpose to live for.”

*Prayer*
Father, help me to be purpose driven.

*Declaration*
I live a life of purpose. I am purpose driven. I lay my hands on the plough and I don't look back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 264
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.