Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL (16358 Views)

Wisdom Seed Daily Devotional / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2022
PST SUNDAY & PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, December 15, 2022

*Identify yourself by the word.*

*Psalms 139:1-7*
_O Lord, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise [my entire life, everything I do]; You understand my thought from afar. You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And You are intimately acquainted with all my ways. Even before there is a word on my tongue [still unspoken], Behold, O Lord, You know it all. You have enclosed me behind and before, And [You have] placed Your hand upon me. Such [infinite] knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is too high [above me], I cannot reach it. Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?_

*Luke 4:16-21*
_Then Jesus went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath, he went as usual to the synagogue. He stood up to read the Scriptures and was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. He unrolled the scroll and found the place where it is written, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because he has chosen me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free the oppressed and announce that the time has come when the Lord will save his people.” Jesus rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant, and sat down. All the people in the synagogue had their eyes fixed on him, as he said to them, “This passage of scripture has come true today, as you heard it being read.”_

Identity is a crucial and significant part of any human being. Nobody wants to be the unknown. No human being wants to refer to Jane Doe or John Doe. We as humans like to identify ourselves by things we have, or identity with things, or identify people, or identify with successes or popularity.

Traditionally, it is effective and easy to identify one by birth information. Like the son of so and so, or the place of birth like a Nigerian or American or race black man white man or tribe Yoruba man or Hausa man, etc., and as life progresses, career and education take over. We start seeing people as a bricklayer or a graduate, a consultant, a doctor, a lawyer, a painter, and so on. And soon enough achievements, titles, accolades, and awards become the next form of identity. A senior advocate of Nigeria, a knight, a senator a chief, etc. then of course wealth, riches, accumulations, and money cannot be left out as a form of identity. The richest man in Africa, billionaire, business magnate, etc. Take all these away who then do we become? When our birth information, education, career riches, titles, accumulations, and all are taken away, who are we?

When Jesus was on earth, some saw Him as the son of Mary and Joseph, others as the carpenter’s sons. Some called him a prophet, others a teacher. Some referred to Him as the Messiah. On the cross, He was called the king of Jews. Jesus Christ however did well by identifying himself to everyone from the scriptures by reading prophet Esaias to all in the synagogue. Luke 4:16-21. Our true identity is glaring and available in the scriptures. We should always endeavor to follow in the footstep of Jesus Christ, and like Him discover what the bible has to say about who we are a good place to start is Psalm 139. It talks about you and how god created you. Knowing that you are of God, from God, and created by God is fundamental. It sets the groundwork for a complete, accurate, and detailed identity in God. The Bible gives us a comprehensive identity. The Bible covers our spiritual identity, physical identity, career identity, health identity, marital and family identity, and so on.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to see who I am in your word and to live my life accordingly.

*Declaration*
I am fearfully and wonderfully made by God. I am a king and a priest of God. I am created to show forth God's glory to all. The breath of God is in me inspiring me to do things that bring glory to God. I am blessed by God in all that I do. I’m blessed in going out and coming in.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 5:34am On Dec 16, 2022

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, December 16, 2022

*TRUE RICHES!*

*Luke 16:11, 13 (NKJV)* _“Therefore if you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?"....“No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.”_

*1 Timothy 6:18 (TPT)* _“Remind the wealthy to be rich in remarkable works of extravagant generosity, willing to share with others.”_

*Revelation 3:18 (AMPC)*
_“Therefore I counsel you to purchase from Me gold refined and tested by fire, that you may be [truly] wealthy, and white clothes to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nudity from being seen, and salve to put on your eyes, that you may see.”_

One of the final places in which the dominion that Jesus gave the Church, His Body, will manifest unrestricted is in financial dominion! In the teachings of Jesus during His earthly ministry, He describes only one thing that could effectively attempt to compete with God for the devotion and service of a man: mammon. Though that is not money itself, it speaks of the spirit behind money and material things (things money can buy).

A wrong relationship with money, borne out of poor understanding or a lack of wisdom where money is concerned, is at the root of EVERY evil! Yet it is the design and desire of God that the saints have all things richly to enjoy (1st Timothy 6:17).
Our key scriptures for today tell us that there is a difference between riches and true riches. True riches, true wealth that comes ONLY from The LORD, consists of a heart full of faith, a clear understanding of and standing in righteousness, and Spirit-directed insight (Rev. 3:18). It is this kind of riches that is accurately deployed in the service of humanity according to the Plan of God. This is the tool God has designed to eradicate poverty, not a government program or intervention.

When we as believers come to this wisdom, this understanding about wealth, and are in no way jealous or suspicious of our brethren and leaders whom God has blessed with this wealth, we position ourselves to be His channels for the same riches. We go after The LORD with a heart to fulfill His Word and be a blessing and we find that He all along has always wanted to lavish this goodness on us to eliminate and prevent misfortune for others.

*Prayer*
LORD, search my heart and flood it with your light, eradicate every darkness concerning wealth from it. I long to be Your channel to eliminate and prevent misfortune for others, and I set myself so today. I receive by faith the empowerment to be exactly that in Jesus' Name. AMEN!

*Declaration*
I am the battle axe and weapon of war in the Hand of The Highest to eradicate poverty in those to whom He has sent me, beginning with my family.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2022
PST. SUNDAY & PST.CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, December 17, 2022

*The Greatest Miracle*

*2 Corinthians 5:17*
_Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new_

*Romans 12:1 – 2*
_I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God._

Miracles are experienced or received by faith. Your part is to believe God’s word (the proof of faith is action) and God’s part is to perform it. Every miracle Christ performed was by faith. What is the greatest miracle you have experienced? Is it the healing of your body, supernatural provision, or deliverance from near-death experiences? All of these miracles are received by faith, including the very first one most of us experienced – our salvation.

Your recreated human spirit, a love miracle (John 3:16), was received by faith. All you do is believe, and you have a new spirit

The extent of this miracle =/may not be readily obvious to you, but the more you yield yourself to God and renew your mind (Romans 12:2), the more you find that you are changing. The translation of what happened in your spirit to the physical (which is the very definition of miracles) is one of the most profound miracles in the Christian walk. The birth of the love nature of God in you is, indeed, the greatest miracle.

The 13th chapter of the book of 1st Corinthians (verses 1 – 3) shows us that we could perform or experience profound miracles, move mountains, and give our bodies to be burned, but without love, we are nothing. Everything pales in comparison to love. Faith, hope, and love abide (meaning everything else will fail – tongues, prophecies, etc.), but the greatest is love (1 Corinthians 13:8 – 13). The greatest miracle [that will leave the world awed] is love. Jesus said that all men will know that we are his disciples when we love one another (John 13:35), not when we heal the sick, raise the dead or move mountains. Our identity is love. It’s the one nature you can’t fake or pretend that you have. It is the very nature of God – the world doesn’t have it, and false prophets can’t fake it. You recognize the real thing when you see it, and it is so profound that it reaches people where nothing else can and does what no one else can do. Love never fails. It is the greatest miracle, the one we should strive to perform everywhere we go.

*Prayer*
Thank you, Father, for your love nature, which I have in my heart by your Spirit in me. Help me to manifest it everywhere I go today.

*Declaration*
I am incredibly patient, gentle, and consistently kind to all. I am not jealous, I do not brag about one’s achievements or inflate my importance. I don’t traffic in shame and disrespect or selfishly seek my honor. I am not easily irritated or quick to take offense. I joyfully celebrate honesty and find no delight in what is wrong. I am a safe place of shelter, for I never stop believing in the best for others. I never take failure as defeat, I never give up and I never stop loving.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2022

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, December 18, 2022

*The Other Gods*

*Exodus 20:3*
_Thou shalt have no other gods before me._

*Colossians 3:5*
_Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience._

Idolatry is worshipping any other god apart from God. A God is what we sacrifice for and what we pursue. Idolatry isn’t just one of many sins, rather it’s the one great sin that all others come from. So if you start scratching or looking deeply at whatever struggle you are dealing with, eventually you will find that underneath it is a false god. Until that god is dethroned and the Lord God takes His rightful place, you will not have victory. Anything at all can become an idol once it becomes a substitute for God in our lives.

Idolatry occurs when we begin to value anything more than we value God. The moment we think about a thing more than we value God. The moment we think about a thing or hero more than God, that’s idolatry. If our constant thought is about the latest gadget or our appearance, that’s idolatry. If the priority in our lives is our family, even if that is idolatry. Exodus 20:3 means anything that usurps its place as number one in our hearts. For some, their idols are the latest TV shows, social media platforms- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc, a certain food, or a man whom they always run to for help, for it can even be their body(they get overly possessed about how they want to look, or how skinny or weighty they should be). All these become an idol if it becomes our dominant thought all day every day.

The solution to avoiding idolatry is in Matthew 6:3- Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Where we ultimately and deeply seek God first before anything. You seek Him first in every situation and circumstance you find yourself. Where we seek Him always, His Spirit will lead us and guide us and help us not to fall into the sin of idolatry as He will ensure that our hearts and minds are fixated on God. We will avoid the sin of even idolizing men, we will not run to men for solutions in trying times, instead, we will run to God and seek answers, directions, counsel, wisdom, and everything we need to get out of that challenge and surely we will live a victorious life. We must learn to always depend on God for everything, it definitely takes grace to do this and He has supplied grace abundantly to us, we only need to receive it.

*Prayers*
Father help our hearts to be fixated on you.
Father help us not to be swayed away by the current trends but cause us to always look to you and keep our minds stayed on you in Jesus' name.

*Declarations*
My eyes are constantly on my God
My heart is fixated on God
I will not be moved by current trends
I pursue hard after God
My God will uphold me through challenges
I seek God daily and He continues to be my priority and my all
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2022
PST. SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, December 19, 2022

*The Ultimate Helper*

*John 14: 16 PM – 18*
_I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, who will stay with you forever. He is the Spirit, who reveals the truth about God. The world cannot receive him, because it cannot see him or know him. But you know him because he remains with you and is in you. “When I go, you will not be left all alone; I will come back to you._

*John 14: 26 – 28*
_We would be nothing without the Holy Spirit. Christianity, Christ’s mission of reconciling the world to God would have been impossible without Him. He is God working inside us to bring His will to pass in our lives and when that happens, it affects everything and everyone around us._

When Jesus was going to leave His disciples, He told them to rejoice because He was going to the Father and the Father is greater than Him (vs 28). But there was also something else to rejoice about; He was sending them help (sent specifically by the Father). In other words, He said if they loved him, they would rejoice because He was going to the Father (who is greater than Him), who was going to send them the e Holy Ghosts. The reason to rejoice is that the Holy Ghost was coming. He is our peace in a crazy, crazy world. He will teach us all things and bring to our remembrance all things. When he steps into impossible situations, they are done (Luke 1:35).

Problem is, we don’t know how much power is available to us in the Spirit (Acts 1 smiley. The Holy Spirit coming “upon” us is synonymous with Him “overshadowing” us. the Holy Spirit helps us achieve (birth) the crazy, impossible ideas that God speaks into our hearts; the mental images He shows us of our purpose in His kingdom. They cannot be done alone (Ecclesiastes 4:9 – 10); you need a partner and there is nobody more powerful that you can partner with than the Holy Spirit.

When God wanted to speak the heavens and the earth into being, the Holy Spirit “…moved upon the face of the waters” (Gen 1:1) first. When Jesus was going to start His ministry the holy spirit descended upon Him “…as a dove…” (John 1:32). the Holy Spirit is an embodiment of the Godhead’s creative power and guess what? He’s inside (and upon) us!

*Prayer*
Holy Spirit of God, baptize me afresh this morning in the name of Jesus, Amen.

*Declarations*
As I receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit, I receive power to achieve everything I set out to achieve today. Wisdom and understanding such as I need I receive. I have the power to createo shake and rebuild failed systems. From today, I bring relevance to my community Jesus name, Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2022

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, December 20, 2022

*I Keep Under My Body*

*1 Corinthians 9:27*
_But I keep under my body and bring it unto subjection: lest that by any means when I have preached to others, I should be a castaway._

*Galatians 5:25*
_If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit._

The biblical standard for Christians is that we allow nothing but the Holy Spirit to direct us. Whatever it is that you allow to control, be it lust, food, greed or any carnal desires that are not restrained becomes your functional god. It is not possible to live godly lives and please God without self-control because this flesh/ body of ours just wants to please itself and if left unchecked can destroy itself. How do we overcome this, having self-control or temperance? This is one of the fruits the Holy Spirit brings when He dwells in believers. Temperance is the God-given ability to control appetites, emotions, and attitudes. It is the capacity to resist sin and be ruled with a Christ-centered purpose in life. It is a character trait that makes people go far in life. Paul knew the power of the flesh could topple his ministry, so he refused his flesh what it craved to develop the strength of character (1 Cor. 9:27).

Does this apply applies to so many things in our lives including the use of our time, and feeding habits? Are you eating in moderation? Are you abstaining from using the gift of sex in single life and faithfully using it in the marriage bond? Are you conscious and self-controlled in what you allow your eyes to feast on? Christ for the price of salvation and redemption did not allow his flesh to control him when he was tempted with food and all he wanted was offered on the platter of gold. Jesus did not permit his stomach to dictate his response to Satan.

Temperance does not come easy. We must live a life of flesh denial. It is not all that the flesh desires that are good for it. Believers must war daily against their flesh and old nature, being encouraged by the hope of a worthy crown of glory that does not fade in its glory and value. II Tim.4:7-8

*Prayer*
May the Spirit of God sanctify me and give me the grace to daily overcome the demand and desires of the flesh.

*Declaration*
Today, I receive the grace to deny ungodliness and all worldly lust so that I may live in a sensible, righteous, and godly way in these present times. I am focused and true to the things God has called me to be.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2022

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, December 21, 2022

*YOU’RE A LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT!*

*1 Corinthians 15:45*
_For the scripture says, “The first man, Adam, was created a living being”; but the last Adam is the life-giving Spirit._

Jesus Christ is the last Adam. He’s the life-giver; and because He lives in you by the Holy Spirit, and has given you the same life as His, you’re a life-giver now. The Christian isn’t an ordinary person; he’s one with the Lord, on the same mission and purpose with the Lord. In John 10:10 NIV, the Lord Jesus declared, “…I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” He left no one in doubt as to His purpose: He came to give eternal life to those who would believe in Him. He gave further confirmation to this truth when He said, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life…” (John 10:27-28).

No wonder He’s described in our opening scripture as the life-giving Spirit. Now that you’re born again, you’re one with Christ. 1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “...he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” You’ve become one spirit with the Lord; as He is, so are you (1 John 4:17); therefore, you’re a life-giving spirit. Not only has He made you a partaker of His life, you’re also a dispenser or distributor of eternal life.

It’s your life’s purpose to bring the lost into the life of righteousness through the Gospel. 2 Timothy 1:10 lets us know that Jesus Christ has abolished death, and brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. Eternal life is unveiled through the preaching of the Gospel. You bear the words of life. As you speak, salvation and the righteousness of God are revealed. Praise God!

*Prayer*
Thank you, Lord, for making me a life-giving spirit as Christ is.

*Declaration*
As Jesus is, so am I. I’m a life-giving spirit; a dispenser and distributor of eternal life, and the eternal realities of the Kingdom. I bring joy to many today as I share the Gospel with them, which is the power of God to transform their lives and catapult them into their inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah!.

1 Like

Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2022

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, December 22, 2022

*CHECK YOUR ASSOCIATION*

*Romans 16:17*
_I urge you, my friends: watch out for those who cause divisions and upset people's faith and go against the teaching which you have received. Keep away from them!_

Today’s scripture admonishes us to mark and avoid those who cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine of Christ. You must be deliberate in avoiding those who live contrary to the truth of the Gospel; the truth that you’ve been taught. This is God’s instruction. It’s the same warning He gave through the Apostle Paul to the Philippian church; he said, “Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision” (Philippians 3:2).

This admonition is primarily for us to stay away from those in the church who don’t follow the truth, who cause dissension and strife. When you see a sign in a building that says, “Beware of dogs,” the sign isn’t telling you about the dogs outside that building, but the ones inside that particular house. So, when the Apostle Paul said, “Beware of dogs; beware of evil workers; beware of the concision,” he was referring to mischief makers in the Church. These could be people in the same local church, same cell group, same estate, neighbourhood, office, etc., and they’re Christians. He wouldn’t warn you about them if He didn’t think your association with them would be inimical to your Christian walk. Many have found themselves in serious trouble for fraternizing with the wrong people. The Lord’s admonition is clear: you’re to “mark” and “avoid” mischief makers, not try to change them. Don’t keep company with people who deliberately don’t walk in love, people who engender disunity in the Church; divisive elements who mislead others.

1 Corinthians 15:33 says, “Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.” If you’ve had, or have friends with whom you’re not experiencing any meaningful spiritual progress, it’s high time you gave up such friendships. Don’t negotiate; just end it.

*Prayer*
Father, thank you, for your Word is profitable to me for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

*Declaration*
I declare that through the Word, I’m trained and cultured in the godly life and ways of doing things. I’m filled with thoughts of righteousness, and walk in the path of righteousness, which the Lord prearranged for me. I’m conscious of my association and I pay careful attention to engineering my association for growth and effectiveness in the gospel in Jesus Name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2022

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, December 23, 2022.

*HONOUR*

*1 Samuel 2:30 (NKJV)* _“Therefore the LORD God of Israel says: ‘I said indeed that your house and the house of your father would walk before Me forever.’ But now the LORD says: ‘Far be it from Me; for those who honor Me I will honor, and those who despise Me shall be lightly esteemed.”_

*2 Peter 1:8 & 10 (NKJV)*
_“For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ….Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble;”_

*John 5:44 (NKJV)* _“How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?”_

It is quite a task to find the words to define "honor" and that's because people have different meanings or opinions as to what it is. Among them all, this one particularly resonates: honor is the keen sense of ethical conduct. It is a determination and disposition to always do the right thing, regardless of personal consequences. In today's cutthroat culture, that may seem like a very risky proposition because self-preservation seems to be the natural code of conduct for many. Howevbelievers, we must realize that there is no way we can influence the world we live in as salt and light if we live our lives exactly like them. God has saved and called us to a higher code of living, to higher standards.
That's what we see in our scriptures today. Those that determine to walk this way are positioning themselves to receive honor and elevation from God Himself. And the pathway by which we should walk is made clear by the Holy Spirit. Take time today to meditate on 2nd Peter 1:3 - 10. Use a translation that is easy to read and understand, and ponder on what it says. Put yourself in the text.

You find in the part of it that is in our text that the Holy Spirit assures that this is the way to NEVER FAIL OR FALL! Being diligent to ensure that these forces of the reborn spirit are fully deployed and displayed in your character is the pathway to a life of honor. Be a person who keeps his/her word, and is reliable. There's a direct correlation between how much confidence you place in the words out of your mouth and the confidence you place in the words out of God's mouth! So walking in honor sets you up to enjoy the honor that comes from God alone. Supernatural power is released in your life as you choose to live in honor, as you choose to hold as precious the things of God!

*Prayer*
Dear Father, thank You for the truth that is in Your Word and thanks You that regardless of what men think or say that truth doesn't change and doesn't lie. I RECEIVE IT! I BELIEVE IT! I LIVE BY IT! I receive Your help today to order my life according to Your honor in Jesus' Name

*Declaration*
I walk before The LORD with a good heart of faith and I am determined to live by His honor. I seek the honor that comes from God alone
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2022

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, December 24, 2022

*How to Create*

*Genesis 1:26 - 27*
_Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27So God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them_

*Genesis 2:5 – 7*
_5 before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the Lord God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to till the ground; 6 but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground. 7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living being._

God was first introduced to us in Genesis as the Creator of the heavens and the earth. It is his foremost identity, the first thing we know about Him. As the original creator, He gave us a blueprint on how to create. For example, God made living things out of what he had already created - a man from the earth, sea creatures from the sea, birds from the air/heavens, animals, and plants from the earth (Genesis 1:20 – 25). He created the heavens and the earth but made living things. Why? Maybe to show us how life and living things are sustained. One draws from the other. No life is exclusive or stands alone.

Another creation lesson is that God created man's spirit before his body. God created everything in the Spirit before he translated them to the physical. To create in the Spirit,
The Spirit hovered over the emptiness and void
God spoke, and it was so
God spoke light.
God affirmed and validated what He made.
Creation starts with (and in) the Spirit. You need to spend time praying and listening to Him. Divine strategy is the Spirit of God breathing on what already exists on the earth, which takes us to the Word – light, revelation. We stay in the Spirit to learn what to do and how to do it, then we step out and act. There are two other things He did that are somewhat intertwined – He spoke about what he wanted to see, and after He saw it, He said that it was good (He affirmed and validated it).

The only way to bring what exists in the spirit to pass physically is to work - literally, put your hands to work. After creating in the Spirit, God worked with his hands to bring the Spirit into the physical. He made bodies and put a man in them. He planted a garden and put a man in it to cultivate and keep it (Genesis 2:cool. Physical things may start in the spirit, but they have to be sustained with physical strategies. That's how things are birthed on the earth - thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven (in heaven's realm, in the spirit) – Matthew 6:10. You can’t create without working. You can’t produce fruit, multiply or dominate if you don’t work. “It takes work, power, and energy to transform resources into edifices. Anything you don't work for, you can't possess or value or change” – Psun.

*Prayer*
Thank you, Father, for the power to create. Help me to translate spiritual power to physical results.

*Declaration*
I have the power to create. I have spiritual strength, wisdom, and understanding to translate what I see to the physical. I have the grace to work with my hands to bring them to pass. What I create is good, useful, and lasts. The works of my hands bring glory to God and bless the people around me, and I have more than enough.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2022

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, December 25, 2022

*The Hope and Joy of Christmas*

*Isaiah 7:14*
_Well then, the Lord himself will give you a sign: a young woman who is pregnant will have a son and will name him ‘Immanuel.’_

*Matthew 1:20-21*
_While he was thinking about this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph, a descendant of David, do not be afraid to take Mary to be your wife. For it is by the Holy Spirit that she has conceived. She will have a son, and you will name him Jesus—because he will save his people from their sins.”_

Merry Christmas everyone. For many people, the Christmas season is one of the most awaited seasons of the year because of the festivities surrounding it and the opportunity it provides for families and loved ones to reunite all over the world. As beautiful as all these are, we must not forget to remind ourselves of the purpose and reason for Christmas. We must put into remembrance that Christ is the reason for the season and must remind ourselves of the redemptive works of Christ and that he is coming back again.
The story of Christmas should bring hope alive and stir within us joy unspeakable. Christmas is a story of love; how God sent his only begotten in the likeness of man to be born, to die, and to redeem man back to God. Without the birth of Christ, our salvation would have been impossible and we would have been doomed eternally. But thanks be to God for his priceless gift to us. We must however spread the joy and hope that Christmas brings to us as believers.
We must take out time to spread the love of God everywhere we go this season and beyond. We must be reflective to take stock of the goodness of God in our lives and seek to extend the same to those around us. This Christmas season, amid all the celebrations, take out time to remember the poor and the less privileged and be a blessing to someone. Tell someone about Christ and the hope and joy salvation brings to as many that receive him. By all means, touch a life this Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and I wish you a prosperous new year ahead.

*Prayer*
Father thank you for the priceless gift of your son, Jesus Christ. Help me to spread the Joy and hope that salvation brings to those around me this season and beyond.

*Declaration*
In Jesus' name, I declare that I am a light to my world and an extension of the hand of God to bring hope and joy to those around me. This Christmas season and beyond, I receive grace to be a beacon of light and hope, and many come to the knowledge of Christ through me.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2022

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday December 27, 2022

*THE FAITH THAT ENCOURAGES*

*Romans 10:13-17*
_For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!_

There is nothing wrong with believing with someone of little faith, in fact, that is faith too. Jesus called the faith of his disciples “little”. There are different types of faith. We have all been given a measure of faith. We all start out with little, but the growth of our faith is now dependent on us. It can grow quickly and strong if it’s well fed with the right things like The Word, the light we receive from our Pastors, the materials our spirit are exposed to etc. It will also depend on our obedience to the Holy Spirit and how meek we are. There is great faith which the centurion possessed and there is little faith, which the disciples had.

The one with little faith can grow his faith to the level of great faith. The stronger one in faith can help encourage the one with little faith. The one with little faith can also seek growth through the word and have a meek spirit to receive the word through other avenues like listening to a teacher of The Word. E.W. Kenyon said fasting and long hours of prayers do not build faith. Also, reading books about faith, men of faith, and their exploits are not enough to build faith. The Word alone is the source of faith. You cannot build one up spiritually on philosophies or theories about The Word, or on the history of The Word. We are only made spiritual by living in The Word and by The Word living in us. As we behold truths in The Word, we should adjust our lives to accommodate it and let it transform our lives.

We must not forget what we read in The Word. After seeing the truths about certain areas in our lives in The Word, we must adjust, for that is the only way our lives can change and our faith grow. The same way we have faith to believe God for our salvation, let’s transfer that same faith to other areas of our lives. We can believe God to help us walk in love towards all men. We can also have faith to be receive our healing, to receive our children, to receive a business ideas, the list is inexhaustible. Our faith in God must grow to that point that it can encourage and uplift others just coming up in the faith. Only matured faith can bless, carry and inspire others, so let us be that strong link connecting more souls to God.

*Prayers*
Father, cause my heart to always pant after your word.Teach me how to stay and meditate on your word all the days of my life in Jesus name.

*Declarations*
I am meekI desire the sincere milk of God's word daily.I have a good understanding of God's word.I submit myself to the teachings of the Holy Spirit. The word is my guiding principle.My faith grows by the reason of the word.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2022
PST. SUNDAY & PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday December 28, 2022

*STAND ON THREE LEGS*

*Ecclesiastes 4:9-12* _Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up1 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken._

Triposis is the analysis and study of the balance, agreement, harmony and strength of the various three that operate in unison. Every area of life that you consider, you will see this unique phenomenon, how factors that occur in three operate as one to shape things and determine systems and processes. Three is the number of completeness and the number of God. Nature and science seek to show us the power of unity, agreement and harmony by showing us how three things combine. For God acknowledged in Genesis 11, that nothing can stop a people, a system united except they are divided. One man acting alone can’t see but limited results. Movies and cartoons try to encourage people to go at life alone.

A one-man army is impossible, one man cannot make an army, just like a tree cannot make a forest. Solomon speaking in Ecclesiastes 4:9, reinforces the fact that to stand alone is not good but to stand with another is better. It is best to stand with more than one. Two are better than one, they have a good reward for their labour, for if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow, but woe to him that is alone when he falls, for he has not another to help him up. And if one prevails against him, two shall stand with him and a three-fold cord is not quickly broken. Any system that stands on three legs or is driven by three forces operating in unison, cannot be easily broken. A three-fold system will naturally be stronger and enjoy a greater degree of structural balance than one standing on one leg or even two legs.

A three-man team has access to more man power, man hours and multiple sources of experience, intelligence and inflow. John the Beloved who wrote extensively about the heavenly dimension of things, showed us by the Holy Spirit, the oneness and unity between the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. For indeed, in this supernatural love bound relationship, we can clearly see how the force of unity can lead to creativity, redemption, order and stability. The works of redemption and creation are all a product of this love bound relationship. We also begin to be creative and see more ground covered and achieve more things on the face of the earth when we operate the way the Godhead operates in unity and love. No wonder the Bible says, when there’s unity, that is where God multiplies His blessing. Jesus praying in John 17:20-21, asks that the church should operate in the same unity and frequency that exists between the Father and Himself and by extension, the Holy Spirit.

Any system that follows this principle prospers. Nature is constituted by the DNA of God, for in nature you cannot stand alone. Nothing is complete alone. Even fruits are better eaten as salads. The purest expression of the blessing of God is manifest when unity is established. Man by nature is a tripartite being; he is a spirit, he has a soul and lives in a body. Fire cannot burn except three things combine: air, fuel and heat. Jesus had to spend three days in the grave to settle our redemption. Things united are stronger, things united will endure. Build your life on pillars. Build your life on a minimum of three solid pillars and nothing will be able to escape you that you have imagined to do. Stand on three legs, that is the way to stand strong, that is the way to stand sure.

*Prayer*
Father in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, open my eyes to see how I need to combine the forces in the different areas of my life.

*Declaration*
In the name Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I decree and declare that I am a team player, I walk in love, I walk in unity, I operate like the Godhead, I break new grounds in Jesus’ name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:15am On Dec 29, 2022

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday December 29, 2022

*ATTITUDE IS FORTITUDE*

*1 Samuel 18:5, 14, 15, 30*
_5 “And David went out whithersoever Saul sent him, and behaved himself wisely: and Saul set him over the men of war, and he was accepted in the sight of all the people, and also in the sight of Saul's servants.”14 “And David behaved himself wisely in all his ways; and the Lord was with him.”15 “Wherefore when Saul saw that he behaved himself very wisely, he was afraid of him.”30 “Then the princes of the Philistines went forth: and it came to pass, after they went forth, that David behaved himself more wisely than all the servants of Saul; so that his name was much set by._

”Chuck Swindoll said “The single most significant decision I can make on a day to day basis is my choice of attitude. Attitude is that 'single string' that keeps me going or cripples my progress. When my attitudes are right, there's no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.”

As Christians how do we react when things get out of control? How do we react when salaries due are not paid on time? When refunds of monies borrowed are delayed, when we seem to be the only one footing a huge amount of the bills in a shared accommodation or when we are defrauded? The answers to the above questions all bore down to our attitude. We can choose to react negatively and have a stinking attitude or we can walk in love and have a heart focused on God to deal with the situation. If we react negatively, the result will be ugly. On the other hand, if we choose to trust God, we will be at peace and the love of God we exhibit can minister to the individuals involved thereby racing them to our God. When God takes over a case, be sure you are already victorious. In any situation we find ourselves, the first place we should run to is God to get direction and wisdom on how to behave.

David is a good example of how we should act when faced with challenges. David was working with Saul who hated him and wanted to kill him by all means but the bible records that David behaved himself wisely in all his ways and the Lord was with him. This attitude David had even made Saul his enemy to be afraid of him. David had different opportunities to kill Saul but he refused to. Although he had been anointed to be the next king, he still recognized Saul as the Lord's anointed and did not touch him. We must be like Christ in our attitude, our prayer should always be “Lord, change me” and not “Lord, change my wife or children or boss”. Our prayers should be centred on God working in us both to will and to do of His good pleasure in all situations.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to know how to behave myself wisely in every situation I find myself.

*Declarations*
I am full of the wisdom of God.I always know how to behave in every situation that arises.I always react in love.I am quick to listen and slow to speak.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2022
PST.SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday December 30, 2022

*"UTTERANCE IS EVERYTHING"*

*John 1:1 (NKJV)*
_“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”_

*Revelation 19:11, 13 (NKJV)*
_“Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True ...and His name is called The Word of God.”_

*Hebrews 1:3a (NKJV)* _“who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power...."_

One cannot begin to describe effectively in words how important to God words are! Words hold such a place of relevance to Him that the second person of the Trinity is called The Word! Everything God has ever done, is doing or will do, He first has spoken or put in vessels called words. Words are the containers by which He has designed to carry and transport divine material from one spirit to another, and from the immaterial world to this material one. This should only highlight for us how importantly we too must take words.

One of the first things the Holy Spirit seeks to accomplish in the life of the believer is to change the way he/she talks. Your words are the product of your thoughts, and your thoughts are the product of the content to which you expose your mind: the things you're reading, watching, listening to and the conversations you're involved in. Seeing that God accomplished everything by the words He spoke, and knowing that you can only come to speaking the same words with the same effect by the pathway just described, you MUST expose your mind to high doses of God and His things.

How? IN THE WRITTEN WORD, THE BIBLE! Time, quality time, spent exposing your mind to it UNDER THE LIGHT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT will radically change how you think, and by same measure how you talk! Then you will begin to see in your life & circumstances the very same kind of results God will get where He in your shoes. The truth is, for the believer, HE IS RIGHT IN IT WITH YOU, He is just waiting for you to open your mouth and release His word from within you to accomplish the change you desire (which is what He has designed for you!)
Open your mouth wide today (by exposing your heart to His word & His goodness) and He will fill it with life-changing, life promoting words of faith! If you will fill your heart with the Word when it looks like you don't need it, it will fill your mouth with the word you need when the situation arises.

*Prayer*
Thank You Father for giving me Your Word. You gave Him to me in person and then You wrote it all down so I can constantly interact with You. I receive light, insight and life change today as I open The Bible and hear Jesus speak to me. Amen!

*Declaration*
God's Word in my mouth is the life changing, life promoting force I need to achieve my dreams. My mouth and my heart are filled with it!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2022

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday December 31, 2022

*GR-ATTITUDE*

*2 Chronicles 20:21–22*
_21And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who should sing to the Lord, and who should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army and were saying: “Praise the Lord,For His mercy endures forever.” 22Now when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated._

Attitude is everything, and it is drawn from perspective. Let gratitude always be your attitude, let praise inform your perspective. Situations turn around with praise and you see well and more clearly when you praise, because praise takes your eyes off your situation/circumstances and lifts it to God. David said he would lift up his eyes to the hills from where his help comes (Psalms 121:1). Praise changes everything, starting with you.

In our anchor scripture, Jehoshaphat could have been overwhelmed by the fact that he was surrounded, but he knew how to fight. He turned his face to God, and when he got his marching orders, he praised. Praise is how we do battle in the kingdom of God. It is our battle cry. When we find ourselves in impossible situations and don’t even have the words to pray, we praise. Praise causes you to see God. One of the things we learnt at “finishing strong” is that singing and praising from the place of revelation always coincides with the time of manifestation (Pst Poju Oyemade). Praise brings the word to pass speedily. Every time something supernatural was translated to the natural, praise was involved. Praise is what brings about manifestation of the revelation you got in the place of prayer.

What is your song for the season? What song are you singing in your heart to God? This is what will determine the manifestation of what you’ve been praying for. With joy we draw waters from the wells of salvation (Isaiah 12:3). Even revelation comes from the word when you approach God with joy in your heart. This is why rejoicing is so important. God’s word comes to us and becomes real to us in the place of rejoicing. This is why Paul said to rejoice in the Lord always (Philippians 4:4). Joy is a fruit of the spirit (Galatians 5:22), so to cultivate gratitude, stay in the spirit. As the year ends, take time out to intentionally give God praise. As you wait for instructions for next year, give God praise for the manifestation. Rejoice!

*Prayer*
I give you praise Lord! Thank you for your word! Put a new song in my mouth this season, Lord.

*Declaration*
Praise the Lord oh my soul, praise Him! The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, January 2, 2023

*Secret Service Protection*

*Psalms 34:7*
_“The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them._

*Psalms 103:20*
_“Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.”_

One of the privileges of becoming the United States of America’s President is being under secret service protection alongside immediate family members. The safety of the president is paramount therefore it is not left to chance. In the kingdom of God, when we believe in the name of Jesus and confess His Lordship, we receive the power to become the sons of God as well as kings and priests. Our position in Christ confers on us privileges which include being under God’s secret service protection.

God’s secret service is made up of angels. The word ‘Angel’ comes from the Greek word ‘Angelos’, meaning ‘messenger’. Angels are spirit beings created by God to worship Him, implement His will on the earth, and minister to His sons and daughters. Psalms 91 reads “He will give His angels charge (command) concerning you to bear you up on their hands lest you dash your foot against the stone” and Psalms 34:7 states that “the Angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him and delivers them” both revealing that God has made a provision for our protection. Do we access this by praying to Angels? Not! The Bible is very clear that we are to pray to the Father in the name of Jesus.

We are neither to pray to angels nor worship them. Psalms 103:20 shows how to activate this ministry in our lives. Bless the LORD, you His angels, mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word! Angels perform the word of God. They always respond to the word. Therefore to fully maximize their ministry in our lives, we must constantly and consciously declare the word of God daily. By the time you start to declare “He has given His angels charge over me to keep me in all my ways”, the angels receive such a memo and are committed to protecting you. When you are saying nothing, there is nothing for the angels to act on concerning your life and when you constantly say negative things about yourself, you are activating a self-destruct mode. Keep speaking positive words and don’t stop declaring the Word.

*Prayer*
Father help me to say the right things this year so the angels assigned to me have the right things to work with in Jesus' name. Amen!

*Declaration*
The Lord has given His angels a charge to keep me in all my ways in 2023. In my pathway is life and there is no death. Nothing is missing, nothing broken. I am hidden with Christ in God. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me, I judge and condemn. Hallelujah!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, January 3, 2023

*Miracles are forever*

*Deuteronomy 10:21*
_Praise him—he is your God, and you have seen with your own eyes the great and astounding things that he has done for you._

*Mark 9:23*
_“Yes,” said Jesus, “if you can! Everything is possible for the person who has faith.”_

Scrolling through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, we see on many occasions the wonderful acts of God among the sons of men. In other situations, we see the supernatural acts of God manifest through his servants and anointed vessels.
In the Old Testament, however, miracles or miraculous acts were carried out directly by God in cases such as the manner of falling from heaven for the children of Israel in the wilderness, God making Gideon’s fleeces wet and dry to validate his calling, and so on. In other instances, we see miracles carried out via God’s servant or anointed vessels at instances such as Joshua commanding the sun and moon to stand still, Moses stretching out his rod to part the red sea, fire coming down from heaven to consume Elijah’s enemies at his command to mention a few.

Coming to the New Testament, we see many marvelous acts of God done by the hands of the apostles and how God went with them with signs and wonders following. As notable as these records of miraculous happenings are, I am glad to announce to you that miracles are real and they still happen every day, even today. Miracles did not end with the era of the Apostles as some believe but are here with us today because Jesus Christ in whose name the bible says we shall do miracles is the same, yesterday, today, and forever.

Scriptures tell us that ‘’And these signs shall follow them that believe;…’’ (Mark 16:17).
Once you are a believer, miracles are meant to follow you. For Moses and Aaron, God manifested himself via a rod but for the New Testament believer, the name of Jesus is our gateway to a world of signs and wonders. That name is the password Jesus Himself gave to his disciples, and his disciples we are because we believe in his name. All you need in life is wrapped up in that name. Your long-awaited miracles are locked up in that name. Once you have that name, you have everything!

Now go ahead and scream that wonderful name JESUS!!!

*Prayer*
Father, do a miracle in my life this year that will make men marvel and turn to you.

*Declaration*
In Jesus' name, I declare that my miracle is here
This new year for me is a year of notable signs and wonders
I experience the finger of God in all areas of my life.
Men marvel at the happenings in my life
And give glory to my father in heaven. Amen
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2023
PST SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday January 4, 2023

*Divine Acceleration*

*1 Kings 18:46*
_The power of the Lord came on Elijah; he fastened his clothes tight around his waist and ran ahead of Ahab all the way to Jezreel._

Speed is defined by physics as the distance travelled per unit of time. It is how fast an object is moving. Sir Isaac Newton’s first law of motion also states that an object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. This shows that speed is a product of an external force acting upon an object. The book of 1 Kings shows us how the man of God Elijah achieved the impossible. That feat he attained must have entered into what we know today as the Guiness book of world records. How can it be said of a man outrunning the chariot of a king? I want us to also remember that a chariot is composed of the fastest and the healthiest horses, much more the chariot of a king.

Looking at what happened in the natural human perspective is somewhat impossible. In fact, if it wasn’t for the fact that it was recorded in the bible and I believe that every iota of God’s word is true, I would have doubted it myself. But that is where the supernatural comes in. The supernatural has a way of bypassing natural laws and leaving the human mind wondering. This is what the hand of God can do. Elijah was just an ordinary man like you and I. The bible refers to him as a man of like passions, but he did the unimaginable by the hand of God. The supernatural hand of God came upon and ordinary man and he outran the chariot of a king.

What this should minister to you is this; the hand of God is all you need on your side this 2023. When the hand of comes upon you as it did for Elijah, you gain speed and you cover lost grounds. From the story in 1 Kings 18, the king had already set out on the journey before Elijah caught up with him and outran his chariot. This is to say that no matter the ground you think you may have lost in any area of your life, once you can secure the hand of God on your side, he will collapse time and space for you and make you achieve so much in little or no time. The day Joseph solved the king’s problem, he got a job that day, married a wife same day, became wealthy the same day and many other things happened to him the same day. This year 2023, do all you can to secure the hand of God because once you do, then you have the factor of factors.

*Prayer*
Father in the name of Jesus, let your hand rest upon me this year granting me divine acceleration in all areas of my life.

*Declaration*
In Jesus' name, I declare, that I enjoy the mercies of God this new year. The hand of God is upon me for good and I command exploits in all areas of my life.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, January 5, 2023

*RENEW YOUR MIND*

Romans 12:1-2,
_So then, my friends, because of God's great mercy to us I appeal to you: Offer yourselves as a living sacrifice to God, dedicated to his service and pleasing to him. This is the true worship that you should offer. Do not conform yourselves to the standards of this world, but let God transform you inwardly by a complete change of your mind. Then you will be able to know the will of God—what is good and is pleasing to him and is perfect._

*2 Corinthians 4:16*
_The God who said, “Out of darkness the light shall shine!” is the same God who made his light shine in our hearts, to bring us the knowledge of God's glory shining in the face of Christ._

It is obvious in this scripture (Romans 12: 1-2) that Paul is talking to fellow believers about how to serve God as true disciples. If it was good enough for them then it is good enough for us. We are admonished to give ourselves as LIVING SACRIFICES, as opposed to the Old Testament SLAUGHTERED SACRIFICES. Being a living sacrifice sets it in contrast with animal sacrifices and suggests that the sacrifice is continuous and constant. As New Testament priests we do not come to God with the bodies of slain animals but with the spiritual sacrifice of yielded lives. Our “bodies” stand for all our parts and by extension our entire lives. Total commitment to God is our reasonable service. It is our reasonable service in the sense that if the son of God has died for us, the least we can do is to live for Him.

This will impart on our behavior and our conduct in this wicked and perverse world.
The world system of this age is governed by the god of this world (II Cor 4:4). We therefore should not have our lives governed by the thought patterns and dictates of the world system. Do not let the world around you squeeze you into its mold. The god of this world seeks to attract and hold people through the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh, and the pride of life (I John 2:16). Christ died to deliver us from the world. The world is crucified to us. We are not of this world anymore we are Christ.
“But be ye transformed…”
The only way to stay free from the contamination that is in this world is to be transformed in your mind.

This implies a fundamental change in our behavior, and character patterned after the new life we have in Christ Jesus. This we can become if we continually immerse ourselves in God’s word. God’s word has the capacity and ability to help us live pure and above the pressure of this world. Make up your mind that this New Year, you are going to give yourself wholeheartedly to God’s word, only then can your life be pleasing and acceptable to God.

*Prayer*
Dear heavenly Father, I receive grace to give myself daily to the word that can transform my mind and help me live above the cares and struggles of this word.

*Declaration*
I declare my mind is renewed daily by God’s word. I do not conform to the world but the word of God dictates all that I do. My life is yielded to God and I please Him at all times.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, January 6, 2023

*Victory in Spiritual warfare*

*Ephesians 6:10-18*
_Finally, build up your strength in union with the Lord and use his mighty power. Put on all the armor that God gives you so that you will be able to stand up against the Devil's evil tricks. For we are not fighting against human beings but against the wicked spiritual forces in the heavenly world, the rulers, authorities, and cosmic powers of this dark age. So put on God's armor now! Then when the evil day comes, you will be able to resist the enemy's attacks; and after fighting to the end, you will still hold your ground. So stand ready, with truth as a belt tight around your waist, with righteousness as your breastplate, and as your shoes the readiness to announce the Good News of peace. At all times carry faith as a shield; for with it, you will be able to put out all the burning arrows shot by the Evil One. And accept salvation as a helmet and the word of God as the sword which the Spirit gives you. Do all this in prayer, asking for God's help. Pray on every occasion, as the Spirit leads. For this reason, keep alert and never give up; pray always for all God's people._

*1Peter.5:8*
_Be alert, be on watch! Your enemy, the Devil, roams around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour._

Spiritual warfare is a battle between good and evil that began when Satan was cast out of heaven. This battle continues to rage today and this confrontation will always be till Satan is judged. Most battles are fought in the spiritual realm which often translates into the physical realm. Whether we realize it or not, as Christians, we are involved in a daily battle against the forces of evil. Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers of the unseen world. Satan tries every possible means to use people, matters, and things around us to entice and tempt us to fall into mischief or sin.

Persecution also comes through people, particularly through those closest to us or whom we love the most. It is the devil that stirs up persecution. Don’t get angry with the people involved, they are simply under the influence of the evil one. You can break the power of deception over them and pray that they know the truth.
God has equipped you and me with everything to live in victory and to become all that He has called us to be.

He equipped us with strength, wisdom, and discernment to stay strong in battle. Just as a soldier will not go to war unprepared, he has to put on his armor and shield and get his equipment ready for war, you also must be ready. We need to put on this armor Paul mentioned in Ephesians 6 by ourselves.
Arm yourself - Never let go of the Word of God. Be like Jesus, and fill your heart with the Word, so when you are tempted, you are not aloof. Stay in fellowship with the Holy Spirit, let praises fill your heart and mouth, and above all, stay submitted to God’s authority. You are a world overcomer and you live victorious because of the blood of Jesus.

*Prayer*
Father, I need the grace to live above every persecution and circumstance that the devil might throw against me.

*Declaration*
Thank you Father for equipping me with your Word, the truth of righteousness, the shield of faith, and the helmet of salvation. I put on the whole armor of God and stand against the wiles of the devil. I quench all fiery darts of the wicked one and I live victoriously all the days of my life.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, January 7, 2023

*Power of the Tongue*

*Proverbs 18:21*
_What you say can preserve life or destroy it; so you must accept the consequences of your words._

*Mark 11:23*
_I assure you that whoever tells this hill to get up and throw itself in the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him._

Power, progress, and prosperity are products of the deployment of assets and the application of known principles. In Christ Jesus, we are vested with all that we need in life and for Godliness. We must be mindful of those good things and consciously engage them, for by so doing, we become so effective. In Christ Jesus, God has given us all that we need for life and godliness. The more of these things we know and apply, the more effective and the more beautiful our lives become. When we become effective, we advance and our energy becomes contagious because success attracts and success can easily be replicated.
One of the many things that we have in Christ is the power in our tongue. Jesus showed us this when he said in Mark 11:23: “For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea and shall not doubt in his heart but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith”.

This principle was the same principle God deployed when he created the world in Genesis 1. As he said, he saw and he wants us to know that that same power is right now at work within us.
The power of this same truth is in the heart, acknowledging and believing that the tongue by words can move mountains. You must know that there is power in your tongue. It is the power of life and death. By your word, you can kill or you can make alive. We need to be conscious of this power and begin to channel the power right. You begin to speak life to the things that you want to keep alive or to anything around you that is dying.

You begin to speak death to those things that you want to kill and to those things around you that you want to be dead. For example, if there is a growth or cancerous growth in your body you start speaking to that growth until it drops off. So acknowledging the things that are ours in Christ releases the power to apply them within our lives. Therefore, go all out this season and begin to speak life to the situation.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to see all the good things that I have in Christ Jesus

*Declaration*
I am anointed, my words move a mountain
No poison in my lips, no poison in my tongue
I speak life, I make progress
I grow higher, I do better, and I become better in Jesus' name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, January 8, 2023

*Fast Your Way to Victory*

*Acts 10: 30-31*
_30 And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour, and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing 31 And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God._

*Ezra 8: 21, 23*
_21 Then I proclaimed a fast there at the river of Ahava, that we might humble ourselves before our God, to seek from Him the right way for us and our little ones and all our possessions. 23 So we fasted and entreated our God for this, and He answered our prayer._

Have you ever felt stuck spiritually, maybe you have reached the end of yourself, having no idea how to grow or move on. God has provided us with spiritual disciplines to help us get closer to Him, such include fasting. In the Old Testament, God’s people often fasted and prayed in times of battle and distress recognizing that they needed the deliverance only God can give.

Fasting is a deliberate abstinence from physical gratification, going without food or other things we derive pleasure from for some time. It disconnects us from the appetites of the body and the attractions of the world. It is the intentional denial of the flesh to keep our spiritual antenna open to get responses from God this means saying no to flesh and yes to God. Perhaps many people don’t fast because they think mainly of what they are going without rather than what they are going to get. Abstinence serves a greater end and purpose, not loss. Embarking on a spiritual fast shows that expression of emptiness and a longing to be filled by Him. When you fast and deny your physical craving, your mind and heart will be open so that God can work on you. You become attuned to hearing what He has to reveal, equipping you to deal with any crisis by the power of His grace.

Therefore, brethren, whenever you are fasting, do not look gloomy and sour like the hypocrites, for they put on a dismal countenance, that their fasting may be apparent to and seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full already. But when you fast, perfume your head and wash your face, so that your fasting may not be noticed by men but by Your Father who sees in secret and will reward you in the open. (Matt. 6:16 -18).

*Prayer*
Lord, grant me the grace to always long and thirst after Your righteousness.
*Declaration*
I declare that as I consecrate myself in the place of fasting and prayers, I come into alignment with God’s plans and purpose. My physical faculties are strengthened and I receive instructions in the way that I should go. I live a victorious life that men cannot comprehend. Hallelujah
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:15am On Jan 09, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, January 9, 2023

*Training your Conscience*

*2 Corinthians. 1:12*
_We are proud that our conscience assures us that our lives in this world, and especially our relations with you, have been ruled by God-given frankness and sincerity, by the power of God's grace and not by human wisdom._

*Romans 2:14-15*
_The Gentiles do not have the Law; but whenever they do by instinct what the Law commands, they are their law, even though they do not have the Law. Their conduct shows that what the Law commands is written in their hearts. Their consciences also show that this is true since their thoughts sometimes accuse them and sometimes defend them._

*1Timothy 1:18-19*
_Timothy, my child, I entrust to you this command, which is by the words of prophecy spoken in the past about you. Use those words as weapons to fight well, and keep your faith and a clear conscience. Some people have not listened to their conscience and have made a ruin of their faith._

Man has a set of values or value systems that he has set for himself. The value systems are those rules and regulations that guide behavior, relationships, and general conduct within society. The conscience of a man is what reminds him of the rules he has set for himself and either guides him to do what is generally seen as right or condemns him when he goes against these rules. It is a critical inner awareness that bears witness to the norms and values he recognizes and applies. This set of values goes beyond the one man sets for himself as an individual but includes also the entire range of values he is exposed to in the journey of life.

The truth of the matter, however, is that the conscience, if left at just being a moral compass can be seared, silenced suppressed, or derailed. The voice of the conscience can be deadened depending on what it is constantly exposed to. The conscience can be easily swayed in whatever direction as long as it is constantly exposed to such and it is very easy especially in these times of social media influence for the conscience to be swayed by popular opinion even if such is wrong. There is a wave of questionable doctrines in the land now. If our conscience is not properly trained it may be derailed.

It is therefore important that you subject your conscience to the word of God in His holy scriptures. Study it well and be friends with the Holy Spirit. Let Him guide you, direct you and order your steps. He will enlighten your mind and show you what is right according to the will of God and make you aware of and sensitive to God’s standards and values. He will train your conscience so much that will hear God speak to you through it. He will teach you to know the truth of God’s words and help you to be able to abide by them.
The Holy Spirit then becomes your conscience and your value system is built on the word of God so that as the branches, we begin to behave and act as the vine.

*Prayer*
I receive the grace to submit my will to your will Oh lord and to subject my conscience to the leading of the Holy Spirit.

*Declaration*
I am sensitive to the leading of the spirit. My conscience is not seared, it is not dead neither is it suppressed. It is quickened and influenced by the Holy Spirit.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:09am On Jan 10, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, January 10, 2023

*Victory in Spiritual warfare*

*Ephesians. 6:10-18*
_Finally, build up your strength in union with the Lord and use his mighty power. Put on all the armor that God gives you so that you will be able to stand up against the Devil's evil tricks. For we are not fighting against human beings but against the wicked spiritual forces in the heavenly world, the rulers, authorities, and cosmic powers of this dark age. So put on God's armor now! Then when the evil day comes, you will be able to resist the enemy's attacks; and after fighting to the end, you will still hold your ground. So stand ready, with truth as a belt tight around your waist, with righteousness as your breastplate, and as your shoes the readiness to announce the Good News of peace. At all times carry faith as a shield; for with it, you will be able to put out all the burning arrows shot by the Evil One. And accept salvation as a helmet and the word of God as the sword which the Spirit gives you. Do all this in prayer, asking for God's help. Pray on every occasion, as the Spirit leads. For this reason, keep alert and never give up; pray always for all God's people._

1Peter 5:8
_Be alert, be on watch! Your enemy, the Devil, roams around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour._

Spiritual warfare is a battle between good and evil that began when Satan was cast out of heaven. This battle continues to rage today and this confrontation will always be till Satan is judged. Most battles are fought in the spiritual realm which often translates into the physical realm. Whether we realize it or not, as Christians, we are involved in a daily battle against the forces of evil. Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers of the unseen world. Satan tries every possible means to use people, matters, and things around us to entice and tempt us to fall into mischief or sin. Persecution also comes through people, particularly through those closest to us or whom we love the most. It is the devil that stirs up persecution. Don’t get angry with the people involved, they are simply under the influence of the evil one. You can break the power of deception over them and pray that they know the truth.

God has equipped you and me with everything to live in victory and to become all that He has called us to be. He equipped us with strength, wisdom, and discernment to stay strong in battle. Just as a soldier will not go to war unprepared, he has to put on his armor and shield and get his equipment ready for war, you also must be ready. We need to put on this armor Paul mentioned in Ephesians 6 by ourselves.
Arm yourself - Never let go of the Word of God.

Be like Jesus, and fill your heart with the Word, so when you are tempted, you are not aloof. Stay in fellowship with the Holy Spirit, let praises fill your heart and mouth, and above all, stay submitted to God’s authority. You are a world overcomer and you live victorious because of the blood of Jesus.

*Prayer*
Father, I need the grace to live above every persecution and circumstance that the devil might throw against me.

*Declaration*
Thank you Father for equipping me with your Word, the truth of righteousness, the shield of faith, and the helmet of salvation. I put on the whole armor of od and stand against the wiles of the devil. I quench all fiery darts of the wicked one and I live victoriously all the days of my life.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:43am On Jan 11, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, January 11, 2023

*THE CURSE IS BROKEN*

*Genesis 3:15-19*
_I will make you and the woman hate each other; her offspring and yours will always be enemies. Her offspring will crush your head, and you will bite her offspring's heel.” And he said to the woman, “I will increase your trouble in pregnancy and your pain in giving birth. Despite this, you will still have a desire for your husband, yet you will be subject to him.” And he said to the man, “You listened to your wife and ate the fruit which I told you not to eat. Because of what you have done, the ground will be under a curse. You will have to work hard all your life to make it produce enough food for you. It will produce weeds and thorns, and you will have to eat wild plants. You will have to work hard and sweat to make the soil produce anything until you go back to the soil from which you were formed. You were made from soil, and you will become soil again.”_

Genesis 5:29
_and said, “From the very ground on which the Lord put a curse, this child will bring us relief from all our hard work”; so he named him Noah._

*Genesis 8:20-22*
_Noah built an altar to the Lord; he took one of each kind of ritually clean animal and bird, and burned them whole as a sacrifice on the altar. The odor of the sacrifice pleased the Lord, and he said to himself, “Never again will I put the earth under a curse because of what people do; I know that from the time they are young, their thoughts are evil. Never again will I destroy all living beings, as I have done this time. As long as the world exists, there will be a time for planting and a time for harvest. There will always be cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night.”_

The sin of Adam opened the door to hardship, toiling, disease, pain, and bondage. For the ground was cursed and mankind was ushered into a life marked by sorrow, tears, and blood. Conception and delivery became a thing of life and death, and cultivation and production became labor-intensive and sweat-demanding. The burden became very heavy. A lot of people are still experiencing hardship and poverty due to one form of curse or the other.

Noah, the eighth generation from Adam was so named because his father wanted comfort concerning the works and toil that the curse had caused. The heart of Lamech his father desired redemption. Indeed, by building the Ark and saving the seed of man and animals, God lifted the curse on the ground. Noah received instructions on the way and manner to go about building the ark of rescue. We must bear in mind that before the flood, it had never rained upon the earth (Genesis 2:5). In other words, mankind had never witnessed water falling from the skies, so it was a crazy bold step of faith that Noah took building the ark all those years. Some mocked him, and others thought he was crazy, but Noah remained undaunted by the mockery of men and stayed faithful to divine instruction.

Many of us are still living in the consciousness of the curse of Adam, not knowing that Noah broke the curse through his obedience and sacrifice. In like manner, Jesus by his obedience and sacrifice on the cross broke the curse of the law, being made a curse for us, so that the blessing of Abraham may be upon mankind and that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith (Galatians 3:13-14) The Spirit in you is the spirit of all blessings so you cannot be under a curse. You are blessed beyond a curse. The works of your hands are blessed, no more toiling or struggling for you. Glory to God!

*Prayer*
Father, help me to be more conscious of the blessings that are upon me.

*Declarations*
In Jesus name, I am blessed by the Lord. The Spirit of God upon me is my comforter, therefore all that concerns me reflects the Abrahamic. No toiling, no sorrow, no shame, and no tears in my life.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:39am On Jan 12, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, January 12, 2023

*The Law of Process*

*Mark 4:28*
_The soil itself makes the plants grow and bear fruit; first the tender stalk appears, then the head, and finally the head full of grain._

*Genesis 8:22*
_As long as the world exists, there will be a time for planting and a time for harvest. There will always be cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night.”_

There is hardly any better way to understand processes and systems than to look around the world in which we found ourselves. Indeed, the invisible attributes of God are clearly understood by the things that are made (Romans 1:20). The way God put systems in place is the way he established processes. The different seasons experienced all over the world such as winter, summer autumn and spring are infallible and unchangeable. More amazing is the fact that each of these seasons is being experienced all over the world at the same time. One of the processes however that God put in place to help us understand events within our private experience is that of sowing and reaping.

For the process of seed time and harvest time to run its course, the time has to be factored into the equation. The same goes for a woman carrying a baby. The baby changes from one stage to another in the womb for nine months before coming to full term and being ready to be born. The wisdom this holds for us is this, “we must understand that anything that will endure in our lives must go through a process and will take some time to run its course’’. Every day, we all engage in activities that run through some processes like cooking, baking, driving, etc. One common thing with all these daily activities is that we do not have a choice but to wait for them to run their course, otherwise we would not get our desired results. Imagine baking without allowing the dough to bake properly. It will end in a disaster.

When it comes to receiving anything from God likewise, we must understand that there are processes in God, and until that which we desire passes and undergoes certain processes in the eyes of God, we may never receive the delivery of what we want Him to do in our lives. A wise man once said, “Those who hurry through life often get very quickly to the end of it’’. In other words, you must run your race and do it with patience. Don’t look at your neighbor’s achievement or success as a yardstick to measure yours. Understand that every good and lasting success will go through some process. You must allow patience to guide your heart and actions for we must all be followers of them who through faith and patience obtain the promise.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to understand times and seasons.

*Declarations*
In the name of Jesus, I declare
That I am wise, I have the wisdom of the ancient
I understand times and seasons like the sons of Issachar
Therefore, I know what to do at times and I am not confused
I am anxious for nothing, therefore I obtain
The promises of God for my life through faith and patience.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2023
PST .SUNDAY & PST .CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, January 13, 2023

*MAINTAINING A MERRY HEART*

*Proverbs 15:13*
_When people are happy, they smile, but when they are sad, they look depressed._

*Proverbs 17:22*
_Being cheerful keeps you healthy. It is slow death to be gloomy all the time._

Great is the value of a merry heart. It is a heart that enriches the soul and the body. It is one unsinkable through the inevitable storms and vicissitudes of life. It is a heart joyful in the face of afflictions, and thus cannot be afflicted (Proverbs 15:15). It is a heart primed to see the good in every situation, consequently fitted to quickly identify opportunities and catch revelations. It is a heart positively contagious, transferring life and energy all around. Indeed, a merry heart is one to be greatly coveted.

The good news is, a merry heart can be intelligently engineered and cultivated. To maintain a merry heart, we must understand that the root of it is not in our natural man but in the Spirit. Our natural man cannot be perpetually joyful, for it is conditioned to take after the nature of external realities. But joy is a fruit of the Spirit; hence, it is in the Spirit and by the Spirit that we can be continually merry at heart. Jesus rejoiced in the Spirit (Luke 10:21). Paul and Silas, with bodies covered with sores from many stripes and fetters on their feet for doing no wrong, still sang praises to God (Acts 16:23-25); such demonstration of joy is not a function of the external state but an outflow of the inner working of the Spirit.

Friends, take the admonition of Paul in Philippians 4:4, and merry will never cease in your heart.

`Prayer*
Dear Lord, teach me to find, keep and maintain my joy in you always.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, by the Spirit, I cultivate a merry heart. Consequently, the outflows of my life are enviable, for they are filled with vitality, testimonies, and unquenchable excitement. I rise and I stay above, for my heart is buoyed by the joy of the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday January 14, 2023

*Miracles*

Psalms 77:14
_You are the God who does wonders; You have declared Your strength among the peoples._

*Deuteronomy 10:21*
_He is your praise, and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen._

Miracles are real and they still happen in our time. A miracle is an unusual manifestation of God’s power in which He intervenes in human affairs. Miracles display God’s power, inspire wonder, and act as signs that prove who God is or substantiate His message to the world. Some people believe that miracles passed with the early disciples but this is a false doctrine from the pit of hell and has hindered many from receiving miracles from God. First of all, the fact that we are alive and breathing is a miracle. The conception, the process of a baby being carried in the womb and the birth of a baby is a miracle. We see miracles in everyday life. I have seen God work miracles in the lives of His children. I am a witness to how God miraculously healed a woman from brain tumour that had changed her body system to the point where she had become menopausal before 30 and was told she will never be able to conceive, right now this woman in question is healed from brain tumour, not only that; she has two beautiful children after the negative medical report. Yes, God still performs miracles in our day.

Miracles are indeed real. We have seen God heal cancer patients, cause women with PCOS conditions to conceive and carry their babies. We have seen him remove all manners of sicknesses and diseases from the bodies of His children. God is a God that wants to show Himself strong on your behalf. The children of Israel saw many miracles on their wilderness journey to the Promised Land. Those events which included some of the greatest miracles in the Bible, confirmed to them that they were following the One True God. However, we must also be careful. We must ensure that our hearts are pure and always connected to God because the performance of miracles in our lives does not guarantee salvation in the end. The Israelites are a typical example. They saw the wonders God performed in Egypt, they saw the red sea part, they ate manna from heaven yet they did not enter the Promised land. What a sad story and this is the experience of some of us. We have seen God move in our lives. We have tasted and seen that He is good, yet our hearts are far from Him. We have gone cold on Him, we have lost our first love, we have allowed our fires to be quenched due to life happenings.

You can still connect to God today. He is where you left Him, waiting for you. He is a merciful God, if you truly repent He will give you another chance. Also, He can still do miracles in your life. In fact miracles will happen at will when there is fellowship and intimacy with the Father. Certain things cannot remain in your life in the presence of God. Its like a relationship with a good earthly Father, where he sees his child needs a car, without the child asking, he will give the car as a gift to the child because of relationship and the goodness of His heart. Today I encourage you to open your heart to the Father. There is nothing He cannot do for you. He can change your situation within a twinkling of an eye if only You will believe.

*prayer*
Father help me to see that You are for me and you want to display your power in my life. I thank You that you will do wonders in my life in Jesus name.

*Declaration*
on Jesus name, I experience the miraculous acts of God in my life. My life is a living testimony of divine interventions. I am a living, breathing, walking, talking miracle in Jesus name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 5:50am On Jan 15, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, January 15, 2023

*SPEAK*

*Proverbs 18:20*
_A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled._

*Psalm 81:10*
_I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it._

A wise man said we are the first Prophet of our lives. If we truly know who we are in Christ Jesus, we will frame and create our lives with the word of God. It is as simple as that. We don't need to look far, just turn to God's word which is spirit and life and we can speak life into every situation and every dead area of our lives. God's word is anointed if only we will believe it and begin to declare it over that situation. Be consistent at it, speaking it always and thanking God in advance. God's words work. Stop looking for Prophets all around. Some have gotten themselves into huge problems all in the name of looking for prophetic insight. This is due to a lack of knowledge. We have the Holy Spirit in us who will lead us to all truth if only we will turn to Him.

Bishop Oyedepo said a closed mouth is a closed destiny. Your future is bright and great if only you will open your mouth and start speaking what you want to see in it. Is it your business or your family, or that illness? The solution is right under your nose, it's on your inside, and it's in the Word of God.

The Word of God in your mouth, speaking out of you will produce tremendous results. It will bring you into your redemptive realities. You are anointed, you have authority over your life. You are your first prophet. What any Prophet is saying should only be a confirmation of what You have already seen and heard. Speak God's words concerning the days ahead. Declare the sure Word of God. You cannot go wrong with God's word.

*Prayer*
Lord help me to align and arrange my life with your words in Jesus' name.

*Declaration*
I am blessed. I am anointed. The Word of God I speak produces tremendous results in my life. I stay in the Word.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, January 16, 2023

*The Torment of Fear*

2 Timothy 1:7
_For the Spirit that God has given us does not make us timid; instead, his Spirit fills us with power, love, and self-control._

*1 John 4:18*
_There is no fear in love; perfect love drives out all fear. So then, love has not been made perfect in anyone afraid, because fear has to do with punishment._

Have you ever wondered that the things people fear the most are the things that eventually happened to them? Job said that “the thing I greatly feared has come upon me” (Job 3:25) That is exactly where the enemy wants us to be. He wants us with our minds to agree with the things he wants to perpetuate in our lives and once we accept them, they happen to us. The mind is the battlefield of our lives and there is nothing either God or the devil can do with us without our minds agreeing. Fear is a spirit as Apostle Paul has made us understand in 2 Timothy 1:7 and this spirit seeks to oppress us. “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear”. He went further to also stress the kind of spirit God has given us “but of power, of love and a sound mind”.

This suggests that anyone operating in fear cannot operate in the power and ability given to us by God, and cannot love and operate in a sound mind. John corroborates this in 1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love, but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love”. John makes us understand that it is the love of God in us that drives away fear and if we still find ourselves operating in fear, then we have not yet been made perfect in love. He also shows us that fear brings torment. Many people all their lives are under the bondage and slavery of fear. It is quite a terrible place to be in. When a person is ruled by fear, that is what drives their thinking or logic. They are always incapable of making sound judgments because whatever decision they make is always tainted by fear.

However, I have good news for you. If you have been operating under the bondage and yoke of fear, you can be free. That hold of Satan over your mind can be broken. You have to begin to see yourself in the light of how God sees you. Satan is already defeated and is under your feet so he has no power over your mind. You have to speak the word of God over your mind that “God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power, of love and a sound mind”. Repeat these words continuously until faith rises in your heart and that hold of fear is broken. Remember, fear operates via the mind so rather than feed your fear, feed your faith instead with the word of God. Anything fear communicates to your mind, faith speaks the opposite. While fear tells you that you can’t, faith says you can. So, feed your faith and watch your fears starve to death.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to be made perfect in love for perfect love casts out fear.

*Declaration*
In Jesus' name, I declare that I have the spirit of love, power, and a sound mind. Fear has no place in me. The hold of fear is broken completely over my mind and my life by the power of the Holy Spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Have You Ever Heard God Speak? / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 298
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.