Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL (16352 Views)

Wisdom Seed Daily Devotional / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, February 22, 2023

*The Presence Of God Our Greatest Asset*

*Psalm 114: 1 - 8*
_When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language; Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion. The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back. The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs. What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back? Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs?Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob; Which turned the rock into a standing water, the flint into a fountain of waters._

Life is a school. A school is a place of learning, so life is a place of learning. Learning increases knowledge. Knowledge delivers understanding. Understanding opens the door to intelligence. One important school where few students operate is the school of the spirit. Every one of us must be enlisted in that school so that we can be spiritually stable, effective, and intelligent. Life is not only a school but spiritual. Every one of us must become active learners in the school of the spirit. Everyone that comes to God through Christ Jesus will find Christianity as the nexus of humanity and divinity with the help of the Holy Spirit.

As human beings, we can cross effectively to the realm of the Spirit and operate our spirit being, although we are in the human form. Christianity brings men into the flow of the spirit and the supernatural. Every good student of the Bible must come to one very important truth in the whole of the scriptures; his greatest asset in life is the presence of God. One thing that all the great men in the Old and New Testament share in common are the presence of God. Noah had God's shadow over him. He had the presence of God overshadowing him. He had access to the voice of God. Had access to wisdom, intelligence, and divine instructions. No wonder he was able to build the ark. Abraham was very spiritual. He spoke to God face to face. He had visions of God and carried the presence of God. The Shekinah glory ahead of time invaded his life. He had a personal relationship with God and was a man that lived in the presence of God. Isaac and Jacob had the same experience. It was recorded of Joseph in Genesis 39: 2, that God was with Joseph. Joseph carried the presence of God everywhere he went. The same thing happened to Moses in Exodus 33: 15. Here, we saw Moses coming face to face with God, and he became another man. The nation of Israel carried the presence of God from place to place in the wilderness for 40 years. And even until this day, the presence of God is what makes the difference over the nation of Israel. David, the King, the priest, and the prophet carried the presence of God. Daniel carried the presence of God.

Jesus, Paul, and the church, all experienced the tangible manifestation of the presence of God. In Psalm 114: 1 - 8, we see how powerful the presence of God can be, that once a man carries the presence, the forces of life bow to him. You press in the spirit, to come to know that the presence of God is what makes all the difference in spirituality. Jesus, the greatest man, carried the presence of God and enjoyed that presence. This can be seen in John 8: 29. In the school of the spirit, the most important intelligence is knowing how to enter the presence of God. How to secure the presence, carry the presence, and maintain the presence. It requires obedience to the voice of the Spirit, holiness, living a life that is pure and undefiled, humility, submitting and putting yourself under the mighty hand of God, fellowshipping with God in the spirit and the word with other Christians, staying in the place of prayer and actively meditating on the Word of God. You need all of these to secure his holy presence and also live in divine purpose. These are the factors that help you to secure and maintain the presence of God. The presence of God was the greatest thing Jesus gave to the church. The name, the blood, the word, and all, can only work where the presence of God is. Without the presence we are nothing.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to know how to enter, secure, carry and maintain your presence.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I receive wisdom, grace, and humility, to operate with God, walk with God, and carry his presence all the days of my life. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, February 23, 2023

*The Breakthrough*

*Ephesians 6:10-13*
_Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand._

God has given us all things in Christ Jesus. We have victory in Jesus. All things are ours. These are our confessions and truly they can be our reality. However, there is a battle to see these things manifest in our lives. It is ours, but there is a part God wants us to play. A lot of us have great prophesies hanging over us. We have loved ones we are trusting God to heal, save or deliver. God wants the same for us but He is saying to press in more and spend more time with me. Let me show you how to receive these things and enjoy their realities in your life.
When the man brought His son to Jesus to be delivered, His disciples had already tried to cast the demon out but they couldn’t and they asked why. Jesus said this can only come out through prayers and fasting. The Bible says we should wage war over the prophecies given to us.

If we can spend time in prayers and fellowship with God, we will see great manifestations of God’s word of prophecies over our lives. We will see breakthroughs in our lives, concerning different matters. We will see our loved ones turn a new leaf and experience the salvation grace.
We can’t expect to see change if we are not ready to change the method we are using. Press into God. After you’ve done that, stand. We see Daniel pray and fast for 21 days when he sought God. From the first day, his prayer was answered. But the Prince of Persia who is the principality over Persia withstood the Angel that was bringing Daniel’s answer. There was a battle in the realm of the Spirit and this still happens in our day.

That is why we are encouraged to stay in prayer and press into God till we see our breakthrough. What is that thing you are believing God for? What promises are you holding on to that you are almost letting slip? Don’t give up yet. God is not a man that He should lie. He said to stand still and see the salvation of the Lord. He will not leave you nor forsake you. He will surely bring to pass every promise He made to you. Just hold on and stand on those promises and you shall receive and testify to the glory of God.

*Prayers*
Father, help me play my part in seeing the manifestations of your word and promises in my life.

*Declarations*
I am strong in Christ Jesus. I stay consistent in my prayers and the word. I put on the breastplate of righteousness. My loins are girded with the belt of truth. I put on the shield of faith. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2023
PST SUNDAY & PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, February 24, 2023

*Healing Wings*

*Psalm 107:20*
_He sent his word, healed them, and delivered them from their destructions._

*Matthew 4:23*
_And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people._

The good news is that God still heals. He is the same good God yesterday, today, and forever. Some believe that God no longer heals, that He doesn’t do miracles and it is not His will to heal the sick. That is a big lie from the pit of hell. God still heals today; He is still a good Father that goes about healing the sick. Do not let anyone cheat you out or talk you out of your redemptive rights. Healing is the children’s bread; you can be healed now from that sickness and disease. You do not need to carry it in your body. A good God will not watch you go about afflicted with sickness. He wants you healed. It is His will for you to be healed.

Notice that every one that came to Jesus to be healed in the days of His flesh got healed. In Luke 5:12, a Leper came to Him and said if it is your will, you can heal me and make me clean. Jesus answered, “I will”. God wants every one of His children to be healed and enjoy divine health. He made provisions for our health. Salvation is a package that includes our healing. Just as you believed God to be saved, so it is to believe in God for your healing. It is as simple as that. God is not going to heal you; He has already healed you more than 2000 years ago. Believe it, receive it, and see it manifest in your body.

Begin by thanking Him for healing you, don’t stop there, continue to thank Him for healing you, and praise Him for it. God desires to see us strong and healthy. 3 John 1:2 shows the Father’s heart’s desire for every one of His children. He wants us to prosper and be in good health even as our soul prospers. God wants us to prosper in our Spirit, Soul, and body. When Jesus died, he took our sicknesses and diseases. By His stripes, we were healed. The sooner we believe this truth, the better for us. Meditate on these words till you get an understanding. Now if Jesus took our sicknesses, diseases, and pain, then we no longer have it. Don’t be deceived by your feelings and the symptoms, you can reverse them with His words. Don’t believe it and you won’t have it. Keep declaring God’s word. Believe the report of the Lord that says You have been healed and watch your body conform to His word. No loving Father desires to see His child in pain and weakness and does nothing about it. Glory to God that Jesus has paid the price for our healing and we can enjoy divine health because of this truth.

*Prayer*
Father, thank you for healing me from sicknesses and diseases, I consciously walk in the reality of this truth in Jesus' name

*Declarations*
I am healed
Healing is mine
I’ve been completely made whole
I walk in divine health
It is God’s will for me to be in good health
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, February 25, 2023.

*FAITH HONORS GOD*

*Luke 7: 1-5*
_"When he finished speaking to the people, he entered Capernaum. A Roman captain there had a servant who was on his deathbed. He prized him highly and didn’t want to lose him. When he heard Jesus was back, he sent leaders from the Jewish community asking him to come and heal his servant. They came to Jesus and urged him to do it, saying, “He deserves this. He loves our people. He even built our meeting place.”_

The Bible speaks in several places on the different types of faith and talks about the measure of faith; weak faith, strong faith, little faith, and great faith. The testimony of the faith of the Centurion stands out in the scriptures and remains a shining example of what great faith is. A careful study of this account holds for us the shining elements that we can combine to generate great faith for us to be able to generate our desired outcome. The centurion was not a Jew, he was a gentile but he was able to walk in the faith of the Jews because of the kind of heart that he had; a heart of love. The centurion was a lover of the nation of Israel, he was a lover of the faith of the nation of Israel, and he was a lover of the God of the nation of Israel. This is how we plug into the faith lane and how we plug into the flow of faith.

The centurion demonstrated his love for the nation of Israel by building a synagogue. He was not just a lover in words; he was a lover in deeds. We all know that faith works by love and we see how the centurion was a lover of God, the people of God, the religion of the people of God and he was a giver. In addition to all of these, he was also a disciple of Jesus. How do I know that? He studied the life of Jesus; he paid attention to the ministry of Jesus, and he reflected severally on the miracles, the methodology, and the authority of Jesus.

The centurion concluded that all he needed was for Jesus to speak. This was a man who had studied Jesus, and Jesus said that He had not found this kind of faith in Israel, and that tells us that God is all out looking for faith because anywhere God sees faith, he puts a miracle. He had taken time to reason a lot so much that he knew that Jesus was supported by an invincible, invisible, mobile, and all-powerful spiritual infrastructure that responded to words of command like in the Military. He understood clearly that honor is at the core of the military, and he also knew that for you to operate in faith and to operate as Jesus did, honor must be at the heart of it. Honor is at the core of the military because when a General speaks everybody responds. He understood honor and that also tells us that when faith is fully formed it honors God. Faith in its fullness honors God, it honors the power of God, the ability of God, the mercies of God, and the loves nature of God; it acknowledges the goodness of God and because faith honors God, God will always honor a man of faith. No one came to God by faith and did not get what they desired.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to see all the good things that I have in Christ Jesus

*Declaration*
In Jesus' name, I declare that I am a man of faith and honor, I receive wisdom to know how to process the things in my life to generate the God kind of faith. God produces for me all my heart desire in Jesus' name!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, February 26, 2023

*Guard Your Mind*

*Proverbs 4: 23*
_Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life._

Prayer follows different laid-down principles. These principles concern the process of prayer, the person praying, and the one to whom we pray. Understanding the circle of prayer is key to getting answers to all prayers. So when you are praying the ‘prayer of understanding’, you need to understand certain things. This involves the person praying, to whom you are praying, and the processes that are involved.

Also important is the state and form in which things exist. You need to understand that most of the things you are asking God in prayer exist in the spiritual form. It will take time before spiritual things materialize. Spiritual things cannot be seen with the physical eyes, but physical things can be seen with the physical eyes. So when you pray and you believe you have received, they exist in a form that your eyes cannot see. Your physical eyes may not agree with you that you have received it. You must educate yourself to understand that when things are received by faith, they don't exist in a form that your eyes can see or your hands can touch.

When you are coming to God in prayer, you should know that you are coming to receive the things that are already yours. It is not that you are trying to get God to do something for you that does not exist. Typically in prayer, we are going to receive the things that are already ours, and all the things that are ours are ready in Christ Jesus.

It is important, therefore, to understand that the processes of getting your prayers answered are very scientific, and they can be followed systematically. You need to first decide what you want from God. Find the scriptures that promise you these things and ask God for the things you want. When you ask Him, you believe that you have received them. Then, let every thought and desire within your heart affirm that you have what you have asked from God. Once you establish this point, you can move on and begin to guard your heart. You must stay away from places and things that do not support your desires, your affirmations, and the answers that you seek from God. You need to be mindful of the things you observe, the things you put your eyes on, the people you associate with, the things you associate with, and the kind of teachings you expose yourself to after you have prayed.

It is important that when you are waiting for the answers to prayer, you gather things that support your desires. Listen to testimonies, watch videos, and listen to teachings of people of faith because there are things that when exposed to, can either multiply faith in you or multiply unbelief in you. Make sure at this point, you are only surrounding yourself with things that will build your faith. The truth is, when evil thoughts fly into your heart, you must be quick to cast them down. That is why the Bible says, “casting out imagination and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God”. So, you must flee from every appearance of evil and anything that will begin to provoke unbelief in your heart. You must get books on testimonies and miracles. Guard your heart against anybody that would speak contrary to anything that you are carrying on your inside as a desire.

*Prayer*
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, grant me the strength and the wisdom to guard my heart while I wait on you for the manifestation of my desires.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am strong, and my mind is sound. I cast down every imagination and everything contrary to the knowledge of God in my life. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, February 27, 2023

**The power of a good name/integrity **

*Proverbs 22:1 KJV*
_A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold._

*Ecclesiastes 7:1 KJV*
_[1] A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth._

A good name is a highly revered form of currency for transactions at many levels. There are situations in life where cash will failed but a good name will have a free course. Never take for granted the power of a good name if you must remain relevant in the next generation. Posterity can not be successfully attained without a good name.
Psalm 112:6 KJV
[6] Surely he shall not be moved forever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.

Many politicians are amassing wealth by all means just for the sake of leaving an indelible legacy but what they forget to realize is that legacy rides on a good name and it's sustained by people not inanimate objects like expensive jets, cars, mansions, etc
The righteous don’t necessarily have to soil his name, but the trust people have for him is automatically conferred on his seed without thorough scrutiny.

There are many individuals in our world today whose names are like padlocks, some people’s names are walls while some names are ladders, the name of Jesus Christ is a key that opens and locks any door at will. Men hide treasures in banks and transformative information is stored in books but God hides treasures in men, He also hid his powers inside His name (Jesus)

let’s endeavor to honor all men, this leaves a lasting impact on their minds much more than any gift you can ever give them, be good to people and never judge them by their current situation especially when it’s that of a low state.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to prioritize what you hold in high esteem

*Declaration*
In Jesus' name, I declare that I have a good name, my name is a ladder, by the wisdom of God, I do what Christ would have done per time in every situation
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, February 28, 2023

*BEWARE OF FALSE DOCTRINES*

James 3: 1
_My friends, not many of you should become teachers. As you know, we teachers will be judged with greater strictness than others._

*Matthew 16: 6& 12*
_Jesus said to them, “Take care; be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.” Then the disciples understood that he was not warning them to guard themselves from the yeast used in bread but from the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees._

Another thing you need to watch seriously in this time and age is false doctrines and doctrines of devils. Paul wrote to Timothy saying that in the latter days, perilous times will come and men shall give in to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. There are doctrines that people went to get from scripture to cut down another man, doctrines against tithes, and doctrines of devils. If you allow in a wrong doctrine, it will pollute the body of truth you have. You have to be very careful of some of the people you listen to; some might have an element of truth in them or even make sense in your ears but it is nonsense at the end of the day. Sometimes, a single wrong doctrine can destroy everything that you know. Galatians 5: 9 — “It takes only a little yeast to make the whole batch of dough rise,” as they say. Because leaven is yeast, when you put yeast inside flour, it takes over the mix. That’s why Jesus is saying to you, beware of the doctrines of devils. The bread they use in the service of God is always unleavened. So, God wants the truth you have to remain pure, and unadulterated because yeast is fungi, it enters and corrupts the system.

You can be loud and eloquent, but it doesn’t make what you are saying right. Eloquence does not translate to wisdom. Nobody should downplay sin, not even in the name of grace. Sin will destroy you whether you are born again or not, it will cripple you. I Corinthians 5: 2- 3 Paul said if anyone sleeps with his mother, hand him over to Satan so that his body can be destroyed so his soul can be saved. Sin is still sin, whether New Testament or Old Testament. Beware of the lifestyles of devils.
Kenneth Hagin was listening to a pastor and he said the man preached for a while, everything was correct and at some point, he introduced one error and he picked it in his spirit that this is the devil. They can say 99% of the right things but just put in one error, if you are a man of the spirit, you will get it. Satan knows the power of doctrines and will want to inject them into the body of the truth that you know, and everything will be destroyed.

*Prayer*
Father, In The Name Of Jesus I pray Any deception will not influence my life.

*Declaration*
I decree and declare that father thank you that you are a giver of good gifts and I thank you for sending me the Holy Spirit who guides me into all truth and helps me discern all things
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, MARCH 1, 2023

*Take The Quantum Leap*

*Psalms 18: 28 – 29*
_For You will light my lamp; The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, by my God I can leap over a wall._

Habakkuk 3: 18 – 19
_I will still be joyful and glad, because the Lord God is my savior. The Sovereign Lord gives me strength. He makes me sure-footed as a deer and keeps me safe on the mountains._

Welcome to the glorious month of March 2023. It is prophetically declared our month of The Quantum Leap. We should not expect anything but a massive leap and a transformation in all areas of our lives. The reason why we can say this confidently is that we are children of God, and God is light; in him is no darkness at all. He is the light that shines in darkness, and the darkness cannot comprehend Him. He is that light that shines upon every man that comes into the world. God seeks to shine His light into our heart and into our lives. He is the light that shines over regions, over cities, over homes, over families, over businesses and over churches. When this light shine, it impacts and causes a massive change in the lives of men.

No wonder, Moses in his prayer said that God will cause his countenance to shine upon us. And when the countenance of God shines upon us, God by his mercy and His light will remove anything and everything that can resist our acceleration and our flight. That is because when light comes upon you, you will experience speed that is powered by the energy that comes from God, and that energy will cause you to accelerate and experience flight. The more the light of God shines, the more speed we enjoy and the higher we ascend in our flight. The energy that we draw from the light is what translates to quantum speed and quantum leap. God will cause us to run through a troop and to leap over walls in this month of March. As we begin to experience this acceleration and lifting, we will begin to overtake kings, and outrun chariots. As a result, we will come from the backside to the forefront. Little wonder the bible says that the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. Once we get exposed to the light of God, the life of God which is the ability of God, is released into our lives and will cause us to begin to move at the speed of God.

In this month of March, our month of quantum leap, we must maintain the spirit of joy, and rejoicing in the God of our salvation. We must come rejoicing not in our abilities, not in our connections, but in the fact that God is on our side, knowing that in itself is a massive advantage. And we must deliberately and joyfully rejoice in the Lord. The joy and the rejoicing is what would translate to strength. This is what will give us capacity within our feet. It will make us to walk upon our high places. Once we start walking upon our high places, it can be said, we have experienced a quantum leap. This quantum leap that we are going to experience in this month of March is powered by the light that shines from the face of Jesus - which is the word of God and the joy that is sourced from the presence of God. So, you must look up to God in this month more than ever before, trusting that He will cause His countenance, the light from his face to shine upon you. And He will cause you to draw from the rivers of His joy. As you begin to experience this, you are translated, you are elevated and you begin to walk upon your high places.

This month of March must see us stay with the Word of God. For it is from the word of God we draw light, and it is that light that gives us life. Once we draw the life of God into our lives, our quality of living would drastically improve. We will spend quality time in the presence of God in prayer, for that is where we source joy unspeakable (that is full of glory). When the light of God and the joy of the Lord is mixed in the life of a man, it causes a spiritual reaction that will cause him to begin to leap for joy. When you begin to leap like that, you will come to the height. And you will begin to operate the new height in your career, in your finances, in your walk with God, and in all areas of your life. That will be your experience in this month of March.

*PRAYER*
Father, release upon me the grace to stay in your presence to draw from the river of joy, to stay in your presence to receive the light that will cause me to experience a quantum leap in the scheme of things.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that the month of March opens to me in glory, in splendour, and uncommon excellence. The hand of God rests upon me for speed, for acceleration, and for quantum leaps, in all areas of my life. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2023
PST.SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, March 2, 2023

*DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE*

*Acts 2:23*
_This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross._

A piece of clay does not determine within itself what the potter should make it into. A piece of wood does not tell a carpenter what to make it into. You do not determine your purpose; you don’t start doing something because you like it. Yes, you can actually do something because you like it and succeed at it, but you can be completely out of the will of God.

Kenneth Hagin was a teacher and a pastor for the first 25 or 30 years of his ministry. He was a teacher and a pastor. He pastored a lot of churches and he loved to teach. He was a teacher of the word. God had been trying to get him to come in line with his purpose, but he was not yielding. He was preaching one day; he fell from the pulpit and broke his hand. The bone snapped and he needed to be admitted into the hospital. He was in the hospital ward and Jesus walked into his room. He could hear the footstep of the Lord walking in. So, Jesus came, drew a chair sat down and started speaking to him. He said, “you’re not a teacher. Just because you like to teach doesn’t make you a teacher. You are not a pastor; you just love pastoring. You are a prophet, a teaching prophet. This is what you’re going to do from now on; you’ll stop going around preaching but you’ll sit down and put into books and tapes all the messages I’ve given you and they will go into the ends of the earth”. If those books didn’t come, we would not have Oyedepo today. There will not be a Kenneth Copeland without a Kenneth Hagin walking in his purpose.

You do not determine your purpose, you discover it. And when you discover your purpose and embrace it, it will inject into your life supernatural energy, a drive that you cannot explain, zeal, passion, hope, joy, and provision. A discovery of purpose automatically triggers provision. It was Archbishop Ben Idahosa that said, “with every vision there is a provision”. Once you discover your purpose and embrace it, God will bring into your life all the things that you need for that vision to become a reality.

Consistent with the life of a man in purpose is supernatural preservation, supernatural energy, drive, and provision. Jesus was working in his purpose; He could not be killed. They had organized to assassinate him. They had picked Him, and they were going to throw Him down headlong through the cliff in His village. He walked through their midst because it wasn’t his time. You cannot kill a man of purpose. That’s how powerful purpose is. The safest place is in the will of God.

*PRAYER*
Father, help me discover my purpose. Direct my steps in the right path that I may walk in fulfillment of the purpose for which you created me. Amen!

*DECLARATION*
I decree and declare that I walk in divine purpose. I am not carried away by my selfish desires. I fulfill all that God has called me to be.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, March 3, 2023

*MENTORSHIP*

*1 Corinthians 11:1*
_Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you._

Mentors are people whose lives you will want to emulate; people who are an embodiment of the education you want to have; people who have walked certain paths and done certain things; people who have a certain level of insight and intelligence. They are people who have walked paths that eyes don’t see but as you pattern your life after them, walk the same paths that they walked, you will get the same results that they got without you even understand what you are doing. People like your Father in the Lord, your teachers, are mentors. Even if you are a professor, you first had a teacher in nursery school. Everybody starts in this life to make sense of it by learning from others. You have to be very careful with the people that teach you. If you were taught wrong, your foundation has been destroyed.

God has erected around us in every field of human endeavor people to look up to. There are books you have in your library that are pointers to the direction that you need. There are courses you need to enlist for. You can learn in five minutes what it took other people twenty years to learn by sitting across the table from a wise man. There are some conversations you will sit in and in five minutes of interaction, twenty years of wisdom will be revealed to you; if you run with it, you gain twenty years. God does not come down from heaven to show us everything; there are people he has put around our lives as mentors and teachers and fathers to guide us. There are men and women we can learn from so that we can observe their lives, can know the things to do, the steps to take, and the things not to do. A lot of times we are waiting to hear from heaven whereas God has put people in your life that by just talking to them for five minutes, you will solve everything.

If you are a business owner, no matter the branch of business, you need a mentor. Your mentor does not have to be someone doing your same business. It has to be someone in the same market as you. And when you have mentors, listen to them. Mentors will deliver you from tormentors. Fathers are feathers, spiritual wings that help you to fly farther in life. Luke 22:10 – And Jesus said unto them, behold when you have entered into the city, there shall a man meet you bearing a pitcher of water, follow him into the house where he entereth into. It is not about your mentor, it is about the place your mentor will lead you. Nobody might remember your mentor but they won’t forget your success. In this life there are places God wants to lead you but to take you to that place, he will lead you to a man and the man has a character, he must be carrying something inside his spirit.

*PRAYER*
Father, please lead me to meet the right people. Help me to be humble and learn from them. Give me a discerning spirit so that I may know the people you have put in my path to lead me through the journey of life. Amen!

*DECLARATION*
I decree and declare that my eyes are open to the people God has placed around me to guide and direct me through life.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2023
PST SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, March 4, 2023

*FANNING THE FIRE OF PRAYER*

*Acts 2:3*
_Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them._

*Psalms 39: 3*
_My heart was hot within me; while I was musing, the fire burned. Then I spoke with my tongue:_

*Luke 24: 2*
_But they found the stone rolled away from the tomb._

The baptism with the Holy Ghost is also a baptism with fire. It is important to note that the body of the new creature is the temple of God and the heart of the new creature is the altar that carries the fire. We know that in the temple that Moses built, in the tabernacle that Moses pitched in the wilderness, the Shekinah glory of God came upon it and the fire of God fell upon the altar, and that fire must not go off. In the same way, the fire that we received at the baptism must not go off. It must be kept burning for the new creature to stay pure, stay active, stay zealous, and stay far from satanic oppressions and demonic activities. To keep the fire burning, there are things that you must deliberately do as a Christian. One of such is to meditate on scriptures day and night. The scripture says “as I mused the fire burned”. Musing is the act of meditating o the word of God, thinking on the word of God, looking into scriptures, muttering the scriptures under your breath, muttering them aloud, reading the scriptures, making eye contact with the word and putting the word of God in your mouth. This act of meditation supplies the spiritual fuel you need to keep the fire burning.

It is said that the word of God is to the fire of the Spirit what wood is to natural fire. Another sure way to fan the embers of your soul to stay fired up is to deliberately listen to messages of firebrand ministers. Some pastors carry fire in their hearts. When you listen to them, the same fire that they carry is transferred to you because words are not ordinary, and they convey things. The two men on their way to Emmaus attested to the fact that as they listened to Jesus, their hearts were fired up. So in the same way, you need to listen to messages, watch videos, or follow people that you consider anointed like your pastor, and other firebrand pastors out there to stay stirred up and to stay fired up.

The last way of course is to pray. This type of prayer is the one that you do in the company of other believers; congregational prayers, and by joining a prayer cell. To engage in heavy weight deep seated prayer causes the fire of God to fall. Recall when the hearts of the apostles became heavy and they were losing their zeal and they were losing their tenacity, they went back to their own company. As they lifted up their voice in prayer, what happened was that they got baptized afresh with the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost fell on them, they were fired up and they went all out declaring the word of God with boldness. So by praying you keep the fire of prayer and of the Spirit burning.

*PRAYER*
Father baptize me afresh with the Holy Ghost, with power and with fire.

*DECLARATION*
In Jesus' name, I declare that I'm clothed with glory and fire; I have the wisdom and the grace to keep the fire of God upon my life burning. The fire of God consumes every shaft and purifies me from all unrighteousness and all impurity, in Jesus' mighty name. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
PST.SUNDAY &; PST.CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
SUNDAY, MARCH 5, 2023

*The Force of Thanksgiving*

*Psalm 100: 4*
_Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name._

*Jeremiah 30: 19*
_Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of those who make merry; I will multiply them, and they shall not diminish; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small._

If you know how to think, you will know how to thank, and if you are thankful your tank will be full. When your tank is full, there is nothing that can stop you in the journey of success and greatness. If you know how to thank, there are no doors that will not be opened to you. No access point will be denied you, in the realm of the Spirit and even among men. Thanksgiving is very crucial. The attitude of gratitude determines your altitude, and how high and how far you go in life. Thanksgiving they say is the protocol of heaven. Everyone wants to gain access to God. Everyone wants to secure the hand of God and interventions of heaven, but access to God is secured by thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is the access code to the very city of God, and thanksgiving is what ushers you to the very presence of God. Thanksgiving is how you secure audience with God and provokes divine interventions. Thanksgiving opens the gates of heaven. Therefore, there is no gate you want to open that thanksgiving cannot open for you. Even among men, when you are grateful for the good that people do to you, you will provoke them to do much more. No wonder the Bible says that “it is a good thing to give thanks unto God and to sing praises to his name”. Whenever you are thankful to God, you will provoke him to do much more in your life. We see that clearly in the life of David. When David was standing before Goliath, David was recounting the goodness of God in his life; how God delivered him from the bear, how God delivered him from the lion. That was what positioned him to deliver the head of Goliath.

So we must have that attitude because thanksgiving is the master key to opening doors and the password to unlocking new dimensions in our lives. Jeremiah 30: 19 shows us how the voice of thanksgiving mixed with joy, are the factors that triggers multiplication and glorification. When the voice of thanksgiving proceeds from your heart, and you are joyfully celebrating the goodness of God, you are fertilizing the seed of greatness in your life. You are triggering the factors and the resources that will cause you to experience multiplication and uncommon increase. We must ensure that thanksgiving remains our default setting. When we come into the place of prayer, we make our request known unto God after we have thanked him. We usually have the attitude of just barging in on God and trying to get God to do things for us, without first thanking him for all that he has done for us. One of the best ways to actually thank God is to thank him in unknown tongues. This is because the unknown things that God has done for us, are more than the known things that he has done.In this new month, we should take out time to thank him. Go home, sit down and thank him. Be grateful to God, no matter what has happened. A wise man said if you have lost anything, it is because of God you have not lost everything.

You need to take out time to be thankful to him. Thank him for the things that are working, thank him for the things that are not working. Thank him for the things that you have achieved. A lot of people wear a long face because of their problems. No, no, no. Thanksgiving should be mixed with the voice of merriment and the voice of joy. You don't wait for things to change; you change them through thanksgiving. Look at the things that have worked, the things that God has done and thank Him. And you begin to thank him for them, you begin to make joyful noise unto the Lord, you begin to shout for joy, because the goodness of God in our lives do not expire. That is why the bible says we should not forget his benefits. Anything you have benefited from God, even if it’s just one, you can thank him and continue thanking him. As you keep thanking him you will see his mighty hand in your life. There is no stronger force than the force of thanksgiving in effecting a change, multiplication, and increase in the life of a man.

*PRAYER*
Father, I want to thank you for all you've done for me since the beginning of this year. Thank you for January, thank you for February, and I thank you again for this glorious month of March.

*Declaration*
I declare that the Lord is good, his mercies endures forever. I've seen the hand of God in my life. I've seen the goodness of God in my life. And I testify of his goodness forevermore. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:10am On Mar 06, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, March 6, 2023

*The Joy strategy*

*Isaiah 12:3 KJV*
_[3] Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation._

*Romans 14:17 KJV*
_[17] For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost._

So many Christians have no clue as to the role of joy in their personal well-being, as powerful as God is, His presence is never void of Joy. The psalmist revealed to us that what fills God’s presence is not just joy but the fullness of it. No matter what you lose on your journey in life, let joy not be one of them.

The wells of salvation are not an advantage to any child of God without the connector, the bridge between you and all the wells of salvation is Joy.
Hannah understood this principle, and that was what informed her changed countenance after Eli prayed for her, her emotions aligned with the prayers of the man of God. 1 Samuel 1:17-18 [17] Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him. [18] And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way and did eat, and her countenance was no sadder.

Change your countenance now, begin to see those things that be not as though they were, hear those things that be not as though they were, feel those things that be not as though they were, address those things that be not as though they were. By going this route, you will galvanize the powers of God into active action.

Any atmosphere that is bankrupt of joy is a place where things die without restraint, watch out….

*Prayer*
Father Lord, fill my heart with Your Joy morning, noon, and at night.

*Declaration*
In Jesus' name, I declare that I have rejoiced none stop, not even can dictate to my soul how and when to be joyful
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday March 7, 2023

*THE ABIDING PRESENCE OF GOD*

*Numbers 9:15-23*
_And on the day that the tabernacle was reared up the cloud covered the tabernacle, namely, the tent of the testimony: and at even there was upon the tabernacle as it were the appearance of fire, until the morning. So, it was always: the cloud covered it by day, and the appearance of fire by night. And when the cloud was taken up from the tabernacle, then after that the children of Israel journeyed: and in the place where the cloud abode, there the children of Israel pitched their tents. At the commandment of the LORD the children of Israel journeyed, and at the commandment of the LORD they pitched: as long as the cloud abode upon the tabernacle they rested in their tents. And when the cloud tarried long upon the tabernacle many days, then the children of Israel kept the charge of the LORD and journeyed not. And so it was, when the cloud was a few days upon the tabernacle; according to the commandment of the LORD they abode in their tents, and according to the commandment of the LORD they journeyed. And so it was, when the cloud abode from even unto the morning, and that the cloud was taken up in the morning, then they journeyed: whether it was by day or by night that the cloud was taken up, they journeyed. Or whether it were two days, or a month, or a year, that the cloud tarried upon the tabernacle, remaining thereon, the children of Israel abode in their tents, and journeyed not: but when it was taken up, they journeyed._

God’s abiding presence is very important to the life of a believer. Living your life without the presence of God is like robbing yourself of oxygen to breathe. We see in the account of the Israelites how their daily activities was guided, directed, and regulated by God’s divine presence. When a man lives and dwell in the presence of God, divine direction becomes his everyday reality. God told Moses in Exodus 33:14, “My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest.”

The present-day Christian must ensure that he doesn’t become independent on God’s presence. Moses understood the importance and value of God’s abiding presence. This explains why he spoke to God in Exodus, “If Your presence does not go with us, do not lead us up from here.” How many times have you made decisions about your life, family, career and, future without seeking God’s presence to go with you?The death of Jesus on the cross and the coming of the Holy Spirit has brought the tabernacle of God’s presence upon the lives of God’s Children. Psalm 91 describes it thus, “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” You can’t live in sin, sickness, diseases, and every negative thing when you dwell in the God’s presence.

The Lord becomes your fortress and your rock in whom you have no fear of any attacks of enemies around you.God has poured His Spirit in the last days upon all flesh (Joel 2:28), so that, you can experience His abiding presence for yourself. Your body must be holy and purified like the tabernacle and ark of the covenant of old, for God to dwell in you. You enjoy the fullness of God’s presence when you spend time studying and meditating on His word and prayers in praying in the Holy Ghost. Remember if you abide in Him, He will abide in you today and always.

*PRAYER*
Father, help me to dwell in your secret place and abide in your presence continually. Let my body be holy and acceptable, a living sacrifice to you in Jesus Name!

*DECLARATION*
I declare that I walk in the fullness of God’s presence in purity and holiness. The Holy Spirit lives and abides in me, making me strong in the shadow of the Almighty.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, MARCH 8, 2023

*Parental Investment*

*Proverbs 22: 6*
_Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it._

*Proverbs 13: 22*
_A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just._

Parental investment is the ultimate investment anyone can make. It should be stressed that parenting is the singular highest honour that heaven confers on a man. Parenting is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual development of a child from the womb to adulthood. Parenting requires skilful input from not only the biological or legal parents. It is commonly said that it takes a village to raise a child. The parent takes the lead and the lion's share in raising the child. Older siblings, grandparents, family members, friends, teachers and society at large play a part in it. Parenting requires skills and draws on everything the parents are; their values, their cultural heritage, and their general life experience. Sociologists are of the opinion that the social class, the culture and the level of income of parents, impact on your parenting style and method. A family’s social class, culture, income level and faith interplay in a large extent in determining the opportunities, resources and social network that will be available to the child. It is our duty to ensure that we give our children the best that we can afford, based on our station and improving on all of these will also translate to better quality of life for children.

Parental investment is one investment that keeps on taking. It is a marathon; you don't stop investing in your children. Even when they are married, we still have responsibility. There are still things that we need to put into their lives all the days of our lives. Your children are your responsibility. There are parts that you cannot outsource and there are parts that can be outsourced. The things that cannot be outsourced must be diligently done and those that can be outsourced, we outsource. Educating them, for example, is a two-way traffic. There is ‘education’ that you give to them and there is ‘education’ that they get in a formal school setting. Preparing your children for life is your responsibility. You prepare them to face the reality of life. It is your duty to teach them everything you know, to help them to experience the things you experience and to also position them to experience the things you didn't experience and to get the things you didn't get. Plan for them, listen to God on their behalf, give them quality time, pay attention to their needs. Children are very demanding. Parenting is very demanding. We must be responsive to these demands. We must cheerfully respond to these demand, praying for them. Listen to God for them in the place of prayer.

Mary and Joseph, a classical example of parents will listen to God as to the plan of God for their child, Jesus, and the other children, and they took out instructions from time to time. That was how they were able to preserve the life of their child. The physical wellbeing of your children is your responsibility. You must provide good and healthy food, clean and adequate clothing. A clean, safe and secure home must be provided. You must create the right atmosphere, emotional climate and support system in your home where your children can express themselves where they are loved, disciplined, guided, nurtured, affirmed and encouraged from time to time. You must be the example of what you want them to be and what you want them to do. Children learn best by example; great parenting is ‘showing how to them’, not ‘saying how to them’. The bible says train up a child in the way they need to go and when they are old, they will not depart from it. A wise man once said, your children are your children's children, your children are your parents. This agrees with scripture that says a good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children. So you need to invest in your children and leave an inheritance for your children's children. Part of the inheritance is a good name and a solid walk with God. Those are the things your children typically inherit. Parenting is transgenerational. Great parents build great things and leave behind great and wise children to inherit and perpetuate their legacy. A child not trained will ultimately destroy all you spent your life building including your name. Parental investment is a summation of all investments.

*PRAYER*
Father, teach us to raise our children in line with your will.

*DECLARATION*
I receive wisdom, I receive grace to be a solid father, to be a solid mother and to be an example to my children. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, March 9, 2023

*ASK YOURSELF THE RIGHT QUESTIONS*

*2 Corinthians 9:10 - 12*
_Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God. For the administration of this service not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also is abounding through many thanksgivings to God._

*Proverbs 22:9*
_The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor._

Your life will start making sense when you ask the right questions. You enter purpose by asking the questions that God will ask you at the end of your life. The only way you can live a purpose driven life is to start asking the questions today that God will ask your tomorrow. The most powerful thing that injects into your consciousness a sense of purpose is asking the questions that God will ask you at the end. It is being mindful of the end in time. You must start out your life with the end of your life in mind. You must live your life with that consciousness that the end of your time on earth God will ask you very important questions.

The first question He will ask you is, ‘what did you do with my son Jesus?’ What did you do with Jesus? The second important question is, ‘what did you do with the things that I’ve given you?’ The time that I gave you, the office you occupied, the money that I gave you, what did you do with it?

There are things that are given to you in trust to lift people up; the money you have in the bank, if you could release half of it do you know how many people you will help? The man that came to see Jesus, the rich man, said I’ve obeyed all the commandments since I was young. Jesus looked at him and loved him because he knew he was saying the truth. He said, you do all that but there is one thing you lack. Go and sell everything that you have and give to the poor. The guy left there broken. Mark 10:21 And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, “You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” Jesus said you’re right with God but you’re not right with men.

Before God, you stand right but in the heart of your neighbours you are a wicked man. You can be righteous and wicked at the same time. As far as heaven is concerned you stand right; in all the laws, you are blameless but in the welfare of the poor you don’t actually know the reason for that money is to bring people out of the dunghill. The rich man died and went to hell. He didn’t know that Lazarus was his responsibility. You must ask yourself that question. What are you doing with the things that God has given to you?

*PRAYER*
Father, please help me recognise the reason for the resources you have blessed me with. Forgive me where I have gone wrong and enable me to use the resources in a way that will glorify you. Amen!

*DECLARATION*
I decree and declare that I am living a life that honours God. I am honouring God with my resources, with my time and my life as a whole. I am a blessing to those around me. My cup will never run dry.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, March 10, 2023

*STEWARDSHIP*

*Genesis 15: 2 – 3*
_But Abram said, “Lord God, what will You give me, seeing I go childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?” Then Abram said, “Look, you have given me no offspring; indeed on born in my house is my heir!”_

Stewardship is the responsible management and wise use of resources that have been entrusted to us by God. It is important to understand that everything we have, including our time, talents, and possessions, belong to God and we are only temporary caretakers of these resources. Scripture teaches us the importance of stewardship. In 1Corinthians 4:2, it says, "Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found trustworthy." This means that as stewards, we must be faithful and trustworthy in managing the resources that God has entrusted to us.

One steward we must pay attention to in the bible is a man called Eliezer of Damascus, Abraham’s steward. Eliezer was the chief servant of Abraham. In Genesis 15:2-3, where Abraham expressed his concern that he had no children to inherit his possessions and that his servant, Eliezer, was his only heir. This tells us how faithful and devoted he was for his master to consider him as his heir. In Genesis 24, where Abraham sent him to find a wife for his son Isaac from among his relatives in Mesopotamia, Eliezer was portrayed as a faithful servant who was obedient to his master's instructions. He prayed to God to guide him in finding a suitable wife for Isaac and was led to Rebekah, who became Isaac's wife. Eliezer's story is an example of faithful service and trust in God's guidance. His loyalty to Abraham and his commitment to carrying out his master's wishes are commendable. His prayer for guidance and his recognition of God's hand in leading him to Rebekah demonstrate a deep faith in God's providence.

Overall, Eliezer serves as a positive example of a faithful servant who trusted in God's guidance and carried out his duties with diligence and commitment. Another important scripture on stewardship is found in Malachi 3:10, where God commands us to bring our tithes and offerings to Him. This shows that giving a portion of our resources back to God is an important part of being a good steward. Jesus also teaches us about stewardship in the Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25:14-30). In this parable, three servants are given different amounts of money to manage while their master was away. Two of the servants used their resources wisely and were rewarded, but the third servant wasted his resources and was punished. This parable teaches us that we will be held accountable for how we use the resources God has given us. In conclusion, stewardship is an important part of our relationship with God. We must be faithful and trustworthy in managing our resources, give back to God what belongs to Him, and use our resources wisely to glorify God and further His kingdom.

*PRAYER*
In Jesus’ Name, Father, please teach me to be a true steward and give me a heart that is ready to give my all as a true steward of all you have put in my care.

*DECLARATION*
I declare that I am diligent, trustworthy and of good report. I am prudent with all that God has given to me and I do only the things that pleases Him. I am a true steward. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST..CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, March 11, 2023

*PRAYER, A LABOUR OF LOVE*

*1 Corinthians 3:9*
_For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building._

*Hebrew 6:10*
_For God is not unjust to forget your work and labour of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister._

*Galatians 4:19*
_My little children, for whom I labour in birth again until Christ is formed in you,_

God is a worker and He seeks those that will work along with Him. He wants us to be co-labourers with Him. Jesus said, “my father worketh hitherto and I work”. And God being the Chief labourer is not unrighteous to forget our labour of love in that we minister to the saints and do minister, so God is calling on all of us to join Him in the labour of love and one of such labours was what was typified in the life of one of Paul's servant and co-labourer, Epaphras. He ministered to the body of Christ by labouring fervently in prayers. Prayer is one of the surest ways that we minister to one another; praying for one another and praying for the body of Christ are some of the things that we do when we pray in the Spirit.

God is seeking men and women who will labour in prayer for other believers to become yielded vessels and to go into the labour field of soul-winning. He's looking for those that will labour in prayer for the labourers that go into the field to have souls saved. So we need to pray for labourers and we need to pray for the salvation of those that will hear them; that God will open their hearts so that they will get saved. He's looking for labourers that will labour and travail in birth again until Christ is formed in those that get saved. So the labour in prayer is in threefold, we pray for established Christians to become labourers, we pray for them not to toil in vain, and we pray for those that get saved to be established in the faith.

We are in a season where God wants the church to become more prayerful. We are in a season where darkness is getting stronger, but when we as believers stand in the place of prayer, we generate enough power to push back the darkness. We need to pray without ceasing. That is why we set up the eight prayer windows for us to pray in tongues and pray for the unknown and thereby make prophetic utterances. God is calling everyone into the prayer closet. He wants us to form prayer cells that will first secure the victory that is ours in Christ in the spirit before they can be translated into tangible realities and our possessions. This type of prayer is continuous and labour-intensive. May God help us all.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to become an intercessor and help as many in the body of Christ to be prayerful as you want us to be in Jesus' name

*Declaration*
I decree and I declare that I am a co-labourer with Christ. I labour with him, I will not toil in vain. More labourers like me get into the labour field; we win many souls for God and we are established as they get established in Jesus' name. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, March 12, 2023

*Don’t Hold Back Your Five Loaves*

*John 6: 6 – 13*
_But this He said to test him, for He Himself knew what He would do. Philip answered Him, “Two hundred denarii worth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may have a little.” One of His disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, said to Him, “There is a lad here who has five barley loaves and two small fish, but what are they among so many?” Then Jesus said, “Make the people sit down.” Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand. And Jesus took the loaves, and when He had given thanks He distributed them to the disciples, and the disciples to those sitting down; and likewise of the fish, as much as they wanted. So when they were filled, He said to His disciples, “Gather up the fragments that remain, so that nothing is lost.” Therefore they gathered them up, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves which were left over by those who had eaten._

In this world, needs will always abound; personal needs, family needs, cooperate needs, national needs. Needs are consistent with our existence. That is where we need God, for all our needs God can supply. God is able to meet all our needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. But there is a technology to trigger the miraculous to get all our needs met. For every need there is a seed. We must understand this. For every need we have in our lives, there are things that God has put around us to trigger the process to get those needs met. We know the story of the widow who was in debt and her children were going to be taken as slaves. All along she had the seed for her miracle but she didn’t recognize it. So most times we don’t recognize the seeds that are in our hands and lives that can trigger the supply that we need. For every need there is a seed. Do not be blind to the seed, do not be ignorant of the seed and where the seed is revealed, you must not look down on it.

In the story of the five loaves for the feeding of 5000, you’ll see that there was massive need and Jesus was there desiring to see how this need can be met. Once you have a need in your life and you open your heart to God, he will begin to show you what to do, how to get that need met. In this case there were 5000 men, apart from women and children and all they had was 5 loaves and 2 fish. The truth of the matter is this, once there is a need, you must be willing to release the little seed in your hand into the hand of God. The little boy, though there was a massive need in that local assembly, he went forward and gave his 5 loaves and 2 fish and put them in the hand of Jesus. Don’t look down on what you have, don’t hold back your 5 loaves and 2 fish. In the midst of massive needs, it is a time for you to release that thing in your hand for God to begin a miracle in your life. That is all you need most times to trigger the miracles. Don’t hold back from giving to those around you because most times the way to get your needs met is to be responsive to the needs of other people.

Ask God to open your eyes to see the needs in the lives of others that you can meet because some of the things you call a seed can be another person’s miracle and your miracle could be another person’s seed. That is how God has designed this world. Don’t hold back from responding to other people’s need. The little boy was hungry and the lunch pack the mother gave to him, he was willing to release it so that everybody can be fed. And this is a very powerful lesson to us. It is not the size of your seed, it is the quality of your heart that counts. Every time a little seed is put in the ground that seed does not remain the same again. It multiplies. The bible says except the seed of corn falls into the ground and dies it abides alone. There is level you cannot attain until you release something. That little thing you have in your hand, release it.

The little boy’s lunch became the trigger for a massive supply that was able to feed everybody. That pot of oil became the trigger for the flow of resources that was able to turn their circumstances around. That rod of Moses became the trigger for the miraculous. Don’t hold back what you have. Release that thing into the hand of God because he has not changed; it is seed, time and harvest that governs the systems of this world. We live in a seed based realm, anyone willing to take forth their precious seed weeping, will doubtless come back rejoicing bearing the sheaves with them. Don’t hold back from giving to your family, giving to your church, giving to your parents, giving to the poor. Give your size, give your best and trust God to meet all your needs.

*PRAYER*
Father, open my eyes to see the seeds that you have put in my hands and in my life

*DECLARATION*
In the name of Jesus, I receive grace, I receive strength, I receive wisdom not to hold back, to lay down and to reap. In Jesus’ name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, March 13, 2023

*PEOPLE CONSCIOUSNESS*

*Acts 4:19 TPT*
_“But Peter and John replied, “You can judge for yourselves—is it better to listen to you or to God?”_

*Acts 5:29 TPT*
_“Peter and the apostles replied, “We must listen to and obey God more than pleasing religious leaders.”_

*1 Samuel 13: 11 - 14*
_“What have you done?” asked Samuel. Saul replied, “When I saw that the men were scattering, and that you did not come at the set time, and that the Philistines were assembling at Mikmash, I thought, ‘Now the Philistines will come down against me at Gilgal, and I have not sought the Lord’s favour.’ So I felt compelled to offer the burnt offering.” “You have done a foolish thing,” Samuel said. “You have not kept the command the Lord your God gave you; if you had, he would have established your kingdom over Israel for all time. But now your kingdom will not endure; the Lord has sought out a man after his own heart and appointed him ruler of his people, because you have not kept the Lord’s command.”_

In life, we are faced daily with choices, some more difficult than the other. Some days can be so tough, some decisions so overwhelming and most times we lie to ourselves about why we choose the way that pleases man other than God. Like Saul, we say things like “the people were getting impatient” when in the real sense it was Saul who was impatient. Just pause and think about this for a moment. Can you count the number of times that the Lord Most High has given you an instruction and you decided to do otherwise because you were too people conscious? This was the error of Saul and as we all know how Saul ended up losing his crown because he paid more attention to ‘the people/the assignment’ than he did the Assignor. Forgetting the assignment can still be transferred and ultimately, the Assignor knows best.

We must get to that point in our walk with God where like the three Hebrew boys, we will say “we are not careful to answer you in this matter…”. Daniel 3: 16 “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter”. We need to get to the point where we do not care how the outcome affects us, whether it be positive or negative. We must die to self and be ready to obey our Lord’s instructions no matter the consequence.

This should be our consideration; has God instructed it? If yes, no man, no system, no government can instruct me otherwise. There are lots of things God has been trying to get you to do; jobs he needs you to take, positions of authority he has designed for you to occupy, but you must first become that man who doesn’t fear the eyes of men but fears the eyes of God. You must become that man who knows that God has the final say no matter the situation, no matter what you stand to ‘lose’ in the process. Be ready to sacrifice relationships, money, jobs, contracts, respect, in fact, become a man of no reputation when it comes to obeying God’s instructions. Follow it to the latter no matter the pains you may suffer. People consciousness can cost you your crown so decide today not to allow it.

*PRAYER*
Father, I pray for the grace to listen and obey you promptly, not considering what I may lose or gain in Jesus Name. Amen!

*DECLARATION*
I declare that I am brave, I am bold and I obey your commands above all else!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, March 14, 2023

*STUDENT OF THE WORD*

*2 Timothy 2:15*
_Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth._

*Joshua 1: 8*
_This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then will you make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success._

The word of God is a road map to understanding the mysteries in His word. God desires that we meditate on His word to understand his will and purpose for us. All the promises made by Him us is locked up in the Word. Jesus came to this world, a living manifestation of the word to bring to pass the promise made to David, his servant. “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.” The life of Jesus during His days on earth remains to us, a perfect example of a true student of the Word. His childhood, at 12 years was spent in the temple discussing scriptures with teachers of the law who were amazed by His wisdom and understanding.

The believer must be addicted to the word of God. You must pay attention to God’s word daily and make it a habit to consult the scriptures for everything concerning your life. Your approval rating with God increases when your study His word diligently and in obedience. The benefits of studying God’s word are numerous. You become like Him when you consume His word. You need to remember that; “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. Studying the word of God thoroughly prepares you for doing good works. Men can see your light shine from afar and glorify the Father. The Early Church was renowned for the study of the Word. They gave themselves daily to understanding the word of God.

The mysteries of the Kingdom can only be decoded by students of the Word. You cannot become relevant to God this end time if you don’t study His word. The will of God is made evident to those who seek to know Him by looking into the Word. Your impact on this generation and after is tied to your knowledge and application of the word of God. Certain promises hanging over your life can only be revealed when you search the scriptures. Do you know that God reveals truth and mysteries of the Kingdom to His children through His word? Remember, faith comes by hearing the word of God. You must listen to it over and over again until it becomes alive in you.
Abraham, our father of faith believed God and it was counted to him for righteousness. He held unto God’s word despite and obeyed God in all his ways. When you study God’s word continuously, your faith increases. The more you believe Him, the easier it becomes to obey him. For God is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him (in his Word). Also, when you hide God’s word in your heart, it become difficult to live a life of sin and impurity.

Make a decision today to systematically study the word of God. Read it aloud to your hearing. Take a verse of the scripture and meditate on it until life therein is revealed to you. It is not in the letters, but the Spirit of God that gives life to what you read. Ask the Holy Spirit to enlighten the eyes of your understanding as you desire to rightly understand and divide the word of truth today.

*PRAYER*
Oh Lord! Open the eyes of my understanding as I meditate on your word. Help me to diligently study your word every of my life in Jesus Name!

*DECLARATION*
I declare that I am Word addict. The light of God’s word shine in and through me revealing the mysteries of the Kingdom to me.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, March 16, 2023

*THE POWER OF TOGETHERNESS*

*Ecclesiastes 4:9*
_Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the other will lift up his fellow but woe to him that is alone (that is you are cursed if you are alone) when he falleth, for he has not another to help him up. again, if two lie together, they have heat; but how can one be warm alone? and if one prevails against him, two shall withstand him; and a three- fold cord is not quickly broken._

Man by nature, is a tripartite being: he is a spirit, he has a soul, and he lives in a body. When a man drops dead, his spirit and soul have left the body, he is now a corpse. When God created man in the beginning, He said it is not good for a man to be alone. You can’t do life alone. One man army is a lie, a tree cannot make a forest. Nothing stands alone in life, nothing. One is too small to be significant. Life is not designed to be done alone. When two unite, they are better than one, they get better results. The bible says that one shall chase a thousand and two shall put ten thousand to flight.

A three-fold cord cannot easily be broken. You must not allow yourself to be deluded by movies and cartoons that seek to encourage the concept of ‘one-man army’ like “Rambo”, “Commando”. One man enters a jungle and kills ten thousand people… it is a lie, there is nothing like that. This is one of the concepts that has made some people loners, thinking they don’t need anyone. When people come together to do business, they have more access to manpower, man-hours, more resources, better intelligence, better perspective, broader network and higher level of experience. There are things in life that are best done together. The finest expression of the blessings, the power and the anointing of God is manifested when brethren dwell together in unity. Psalm 133:1-3 – behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard; that went down to the skirts of his garments; as the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

This concept of unity and oneness is clearly evident and exemplified in the godhead. The love bond relationship between the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit shows us the power of how unity translates to creativity, productivity, order, stability, and prosperity. In Genesis 1, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth”. The word ‘God’ there is the word Elohim. A study shows that Elohim is the plural of God in Hebrew. That is why later in the chapter it says “let us” – the “us” there is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. One God doesn’t mean one person. Husband and wife become one, it doesn’t mean one person but two people in oneness. The life of God is manifested in its fullness in the place of unity.

*PRAYER*
Father, teach me to live and work in peace and unity with others. Help me to open up my heart to welcome the people I need in my life. Take away pride and give me the grace to understand that I cannot walk alone.

*DECLARATION*
I decree and declare that I dwell with my brothers and sisters in harmony and unity. We take advantage of the power of togetherness as we work together to achieve greater things, and nothing will stop us in Jesus' name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, March 17, 2023

*WISDOM FROM THE LOCUST*

*Proverbs 30: 24 – 28*
_There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise: The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer; The conies are but a feeble folk, yet make they their houses in the rocks; The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands; The spider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings' palaces._

*Exodus 10: 12*
_Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand over the land of Egypt for the locusts, that they may come upon the land of Egypt, and eat every herb of the land—all that the hail has left._

*Exodus 10: 13*
_So Moses stretched out his rod over the land of Egypt, and the Lord brought an east wind on the land all that day and all that night. When it was morning, the east wind brought the locusts._

*Exodus 10: 19*
_And the Lord turned a very strong west wind, which took the locusts away and blew them into the Red Sea. There remained not one locust in all the territory of Egypt._

The wisdom of the locust speaks to the place of relationships and the power of numbers. The locust although very little in nature is one of the most destructive forces of nature due to its ability to operate in great numbers, and to connect. They move in their millions. When alone, the locust is weak and vulnerable; the effect of one locust in a field is negligible. But when they come in their thousands and invade a farm, in less than five minutes everything green in that farm is gone. This is because of their shared numbers. The locusts understand this, and to compensate for their small stature, they work as a team. The locusts also look alike, and they work in synergy. It amplifies their effort and multiplies their output.

The wisdom that this has for us is that as individuals, we must connect with people that are like us. We must deliberately connect with people of like mind and like spirit and people that are headed in our direction. When we work together with them, we get a massive result. It is very true that one shall chase a thousand but two shall put ten thousand to flight. The locusts when not in flight feed on green pastures. What this tells us is that when we are resting daily, we should feed on the word of God. When the locusts are not flying, they are feeding. Wherever the winds carry them to go, they always find green pastures. There is this symbiotic relationship between the locust, the wind and green pastures. The wind changes as the season changes. When the East wind comes, it takes them in the direction of the East. When they go in that direction they find green pastures.

The locusts depend absolutely on the wind to find green pastures, the same way as believers we must depend absolutely on the Holy Spirit. The Bible says that as many as are led by the spirit are the sons of God. We must learn from this by yielding ourselves to the Holy Spirit to carry us to green pastures. That is where we find energy for our souls, rest for our souls, and strength to carry on. We should not do that alone. We must work together with other people that are like us. That is why the church was set up. You come to the church to feed on the word of God, feed on wisdom and feed on understanding that makes you effective.

The locust in Joel is called the Lord's army. Another thing with the locust is that they are always attentive to the voice of God. In years gone by, the locusts have been executors of the judgment of God and that is one of the honours we have as children of God. God counts on us to be attentive to his voice and to execute the judgments that are written. We do this by ensuring that everything Jesus died for becomes the experience of the people that come in contact with us.
Today I ask you to get enlisted in God’s locust army.

*Prayer*
Father, open my eyes to my place in this army and help me to walk on my path.

*Declaration*
I declare in the name of Jesus, that I am a member of the Lord’s army. I am sensitive in my spirit. I build synergetic relationships that amplify my effect and multiply my output. I am sensitive to the move of the spirit. I am led by the spirit, and I go wherever the spirit leads in Jesus' name, Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST .CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, March 18th, 2023

*The Wise One*

*Proverbs 11:14*
_Where there is no counsel, the people fall;But in the multitude of counselors there is safety._

*1Corinthians 15:33*
_Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.”_

The Bible says that where there is no counsel, the people fall but in the multitude of counselors there is safety. Getting the right counsel is very key to living a successful life. We are a product of our environment; the friends we hang out most with eventually influence the decisions we take. That is why it is key we are surrounded by the right people. We must have the right relationships always. We must ensure that our circle of friends is good and wise. If you ask people that are addicted to cigarettes, alcohol, fornication and so on, they will tell you they were introduced into such lifestyles by friends.

The first thing we must do is to ensure we keep a close relationship and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. He is referred to as our counsellor. We must not undermine the fact that God can use men to counsel us, but we must ensure we develop a close relationship with God so that when men counsel us it will be a confirmation of what God has already told us. Having developed our spiritual sensitivity will help us know when we are getting the right counsel. It will enable us to know what to do when such counsel comes. Having a close relationship with the Godhead is the most important thing we must seek to do as believers. In this life, there will be many decisions we will have to take and no one can take such decisions for us. Decisions on whether to take a job, relocate, pursue a career, choose a life partner and so on. These decisions can be easily made when we have a good and close fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Also, God will connect us to spiritual Fathers, mentors, covenant friends and destiny helpers. These relationships are very important in our lives and we must learn how to nurture and maintain them. Godly counsel can come from these people and God can decide to speak to you through them. This is to ensure pride doesn’t get to our hearts and to make us know that we need each other. Most times, the solution to the problems we are dealing with is in the hands of others here on earth and even within our circle. That is why we mustn’t walk alone because no man is an island.

We can also get counsel from resources in form of books, articles, messages, news, life events, etc. You will be surprised at what and who God will use to speak to that issue you are dealing with. We must learn to be open and not put God in a box. Know His word enough so you can discern when God is speaking through these. Do not ignore those words, promptings and impressions that come. Look deeper, hear closely, that might just be a solution you have been seeking for years. You will hear a word behind you saying, “this is the way, walk in it”. Be assured that if you seek counsel, God will lead you and give you directly or through persons that will get it to you.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to seek direction and counsel from the right persons. Lead me to the right people that you have put my words in their mouths in Jesus' name

*Declaration*
I hear well. I am wise. I walk in the company of the wise. I have a close relationship with the Holy Spirit. I hear God’s word for me in the mouth of His sons and I follow godly instructions in Jesus' name. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGB

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, March 19, 2023

*You Owe The Body A Duty Of Care.*

*Ephesians 4: 15 – 16*
_but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love._

The body of Christ is a living organism and is the most powerful organization. As an organism, it is to be cared for, nourished, cleansed, washed, pampered, so that it can be strong, robust and healthy. As an organization, there are systems, structures and orderliness that are expected for the church to operate at optimal level. Every one of us, members of the Body of Christ, have a very important role to play. Similar to the physical body, every part of the body of Christ is important and significant. Some parts are more vital than others but any member of the body can open the body to disease or infirmity. Every one of us in the body of Christ must ensure that we take our proper position and operate as expected. If we are the eyes, we must ensure that we see well. If we are the mouth, we must ensure that we speak as the Oracle of God. The body gets nourished and edified by that which every joint supplies. When each and every one of us take our rightful place and operate the way we should, the body will get nourished, the body will get edified. But when we do not operate as we should, then the body will get malnourished and the body will be broken down.

You need to deliberately take your place in this local assembly, connect with people in church, go out of your way to contribute what you're supposed to contribute, join a service unit, don't just be a benchwarmer; join a cell group, be part of the church, connect with people. Go all out this season to be a blessing to people within the church. Jesus said when you give a cup of water to any one of these, you have given it to me. Look for people within this local assembly that you can be a blessing to. The bible says do good to all men but especially to them that are of the household of grace. We must discern the Lord’s body. We must ensure that we pour love on the body of Christ, because what you make happen for the church, God will make happen for you. He said when you give a cup of water to anyone that is mine, you shall by no means lose your award. There are a lot of things that we stand to receive and enjoy by being deliberate within the church, going out of our way to be a blessing to others.

We must deliberately work for the unity of the body. Don't be that agent of division, don't be a talebearer, don't carry gist within the church. It is not everything the eye sees that the mouth says. There are some things you put in your left hand, your right hand should not know about it. So don't go around speaking about people, speaking evil about people, don't speak negative things behind people's back. Always make sure that the things you say about the church and the leadership of the church, about members of your church, are positive. The bible says don’t speak evil of the ruler of the people. You’ll see that in Acts 23: 5. Make sure that you are at peace with all men. Be an agent of peace, an agent of unity, an agent of blessing. Don't give room to the devil, don't carry grudge, don't keep malice, don't be a cancerous part of the body because one part of the body infected can open the entire body to death. One man can open the entire tribe to destruction and defeat. Don't do anything that will cause death, shame or reproach. We have to discern the Lord's body.

*PRAYER*
Father, help me o God to be discerning the season, help me O God to be a member of the body that builds and edifies.

*DECLARATION*
In the name of Jesus, I receive grace, I receive wisdom, to discern the Lord's body, to operate in love, to operate in wisdom, to operate in unity and to operate in peace towards everyone in the body of Christ. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:15am On Mar 20, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, March 20, 2023

*ALL YOUR NEEDS ARE MET*

*Psalm 119:18*
_Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law._

As believers, the bible is our outline that contains guidelines and precepts by which we are established on the face of this earth. It is God’s desire for every child of His to live a life that is void of hardship and as such he has made provisions for every one of us to live above the challenges that may come. God created the garden and put man in it to tend it. This shows us that there is a pattern to having our needs met. God could have tended the garden for Adam and just have him lounge in the garden, eating and watching TV with a glass of wine in his left hand, but he did otherwise. God ensured that everything Adam needed was within reach although not in the form Adam needed them. Adam had the responsibility of processing the raw materials God provided into whatever he needed per time. The same is still true for us today. If a man must eat, then he must be ready to do the work.

It is very true that we have all that we need for life and godliness, however we need to be very sensitive to recognize and maximize the resources around us. You need to make that phone call, take that job, start that business, volunteer in that company, by all means follow the leading of the spirit and do that which has been placed in your heart to enjoy the harvest and prosperity that is already yours in Christ.

Don’t be a ‘waster’ of resources. Don’t allow the sufferings of Christ go to waste in your life. The price has been paid, He has killed the antelope on his hunt; go ahead and roast it.

*PRAYER*
Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray that you open my eyes to see the wonderful things you have provided around me.

*DECLARATION*
I decree and declare that I have all that I need for life and godliness. I take advantage of the things you have made available for my use and I walk in abundance. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, March 21, 2023

*STAND YOUR WATCH*

*Habakkuk 2:1*
_I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved._

*1 Peter 5:8*
_Be sober, ne vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour._

A popular movie series told the story of the intense battle for a throne and who becomes the ruler of the land. On a border of the Northern lands, the kingdom required certain men who formed an order called the Night Watch. These men dedicated their whole lives to living on the wall and their sole job was to prevent the land from being overrun with beasts, corrupt creatures, and invaders. The life of a Christian is like these watchmen. You need to be vigilant and dedicate your time to standing against the plans of the Devil.

Remember, that he is constantly in battle with God’s children to deceive and take them away from their divine destinies. Therefore, you need to stand your watch day and night.
You stand you watch by engaging in prayers. Prayers enables you to be spiritually sensitive to happenings around you. Your spiritual senses becomes very alert and attuned to pick up signals when you live a prayerful life. You must watch and pray always to make sense of events unfolding in your life, career, and family.

Standing in the gap as an intercessor would require you to engage in vigils to take hold of your affairs in prayers, making decrees and declarations in the night, and praying the will of God for your life into manifestation.
There is no holiday or spiritual vacation to a child of God. You must be fully kitted in your weapons of war which are by no means physical. 2 Corinthians 10:4 explains it perfectly, “the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds”. The enemies of God’s plans for you are not of flesh and blood. They are spiritual in nature. Engaging in physical fights or remedies to spiritual battles is fool’s errand. Don’t you know that except the Lord watches over a city, the watchmen watch in vain?
The Holy Spirit, our ever-present helper, helps us in intercession. When you pray in Holy Ghost, you become energized and alert. The enemy is scared of prayerful Christians, for a prayerful Christian is a powerful Christian. The things that messes up the lives of people becomes powerless when they encounter a watchman who prays without ceasing.

Some people only pray when they are in fear of danger or an accident. Some others pray when their Pastor calls for a congregational Fast. In order to grow as a Christian, you must pray always. You must join prayer meetings, make out time to pray and take control over the affairs of your family. The presence of watchmen deters the activities of the devil. Your prayers creates a barrier of protection over your life, family, and children. When you stand your watch in prayers, you become a principality in your domain. Your habitation becomes a danger zone to the enemy. When you stand your watch, angels are deployed for your sake to deal with every demonic and satanic influence and attacks against you.

*PRAYER*
Father, revive my prayer life and take away every weakness that stops standing watch in prayers.

*DECLARATION*
I am empowered by the Holy Spirit to stay fervent in prayer. I am strengthened in my inner man and no weakness dwells in me.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, MARCH 22, 2023

*The Mystery of Godliness*

*2 Thessalonians 2: 7*
_For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way._

*1 Timothy 3: 16*
_And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up in glory._

The fall of man in Eden introduced the mystery of iniquity. That is sin and the network of darkness that powers it. The enemy has built a solid system in this world, that anyone born of the woman, and naturally birthed into this world operates by default under the influence and the dominion of the sinful nature that was inherited at the fall. And in the same way, Jesus came into this world to birth a new system, because mystery has to be cancelled out by mystery. A mystery needs a greater mystery to be annulled. So the mystery of iniquity that entered into this world by the fall of man is cancelled in Christ by the great mystery of godliness. The bible says “without controversy, great is the mystery of godliness. God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles believed on in this world, received up into glory”. So, the whole process and work of redemption, around the death, burial, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ into the highest power in the heavenly place on the right hand of the majesty on high, is to introduce the great mystery of godliness, to disannul the power of iniquity and the forces of sin at work in this world.

Christianity was set up essentially to release the nature of God so that those that receive that nature can be godlike. That is godliness; so that our life can be in line with the nature of God and we can live our life well pleasing unto God. So, Jesus was made manifest to deliver mankind from sin, from Satan, and the dominion of darkness in order to bring the believer into righteousness and ultimately make him a godly person. This mystery delivered great grace and great power to both those that preached this gospel and everyone that believed the message that was preached. Paul, in Titus 2: 11 - 14 said that “great is the grace of God that we receive in Christ Jesus, for this grace brings with it an anointing that teaches us to say no to ungodliness and to worldly passion”. So by default in Christ Jesus, we receive the grace to say yes to God, and to say no to the workings of the enemy. The grace also empowers us to self-control, uprightness, and godly lives as we await the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus died in our place so that by his death he might redeem us from all iniquity and purify us from all of ungodliness. So that as a special people we will passionately live our lives unto good works as we were passionately sinners. Therefore, we receive the passion to live like God, like we were by default, living like Satan.

Godliness is the spirit and the soul of Christianity. The highest compliment that can be given to a Christian is to be called a godly person, a good person. Godliness is God likeness. That should be our aspiration. To grow in Him in all things, in holiness, in purity, in love, in faithfulness, and in righteousness. Jesus’ first call into the church is a call to godliness. He said in Matthew 5: 48, “Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect”. This is the mystery of godliness. The Gospel contains everything that a sinner needs to become a saint, a shining armour. All he needs to do is to receive, to believe and to become. The gospel brings abundant grace, abundant light, abundant life. The gospel releases the power of the Holy Spirit that brings the Bible alive, multiply angelic activities, thereby breaking the hold of Satan and darkness until we become like Jesus in all things.

*PRAYER*
Father God! Open my eyes to see who I am, what I am and what I can do in Christ Jesus. Amen!

*DECLARATION*
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I have the life of God in me. I have the light of God in my soul. I walk in holiness, I’m walking in power, and I'm walking in miracles all the days of my life. Hallelujah!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGB

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday March 23, 2023

*LED BY THE SPIRIT*

*Psalm 143:10*
_Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground._

*Acts 10: 19 - 20*
_While Peter was reflecting on the vision, the Spirit said to him, “Behold, three men are looking for you. But get up, go downstairs and accompany them without misgivings, for I have sent them Myself.”_

*Matthew 4:1*
_Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil_

Divine direction is your covenant right. When you believed in him you became born again; when you got born again, you became a son of God. And one of the things that came with being a son of God is the right to be led. You must understand that God will not leave you stranded; you have a right to be led. That is, it is your covenant right to know the things ahead of yourself. You can’t be left in the dark when it comes to the steps to take in critical areas of your life. it is not the will of God for you to be in the dark concerning the very important things in your life, even the trivial things about your life. You need to know that it is your right to be led.

Jesus the Son of God remains for us a perfect example of sonship and divine direction. All of us agree that Jesus is the son of God; and we all agree that if there is one person that was led every moment of his life from childhood to adulthood, to death, was Jesus. Jesus was one person that was led by the spirit; from as young as when he was 12, the spirit of God had started leading him. The first thing the spirit started leading him to do was to study the Word. He was led to spend quality time in the synagogue. The bible says that, as his custom was – going to the synagogue became customary to Jesus.

When the spirit leads you, he will lead you into the Word. Jesus lived a spirit led life. The spirit led him to the Word, led him to church, led him to the Jordan to be baptised, led him in the path of obedience to the word of God, led him into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil, led him to pray and fast. Before you start hearing Him when it comes to the issues of your life, you must first hear Him in the area of spiritual things. He will lead you into the Word, lead you to the place of obedience.

One of the first things you will know God is leading you to is in obedience. Sons of God are those that are led in the path of righteousness. You cannot be led in this world if you cannot be led in the path of righteousness for His name’s sake. He will lead you to the place of prayer and fasting. He will lead you to select your close relationships. Jesus was led by the Spirit to pick His disciples, the people in His inner circle.

Romans 8:14 says as many as are led by the spirit, they are the sons of God. Divine direction is a must. It is safe to be led, it is wise to be led. When you are led, it is a sign that you are a child of God. God will not leave any of his children guessing, throwing a coin, or putting out a fleece.

*PRAYER*
O Lord, I pray for open eyes, listening ears and an understanding heart. Help me to recognise you when you speak. Help me to listen and obey you when I am instructed. Amen.

*DECLARATION*
I decree and declare that I am wise because I am led by the Spirit. I recognise God’s voice and I am swift in obeying God’s instructions.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, March 24, 2023

*GUARD YOUR SEEDS*

*Matthew 13:3 - 9*
_Then He spoke many things to them in parables, saying: “Behold, a sower went out to sow. And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds came and devoured them. Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth. But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away. And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them. But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”_

In this parable of the sower, we see that when a person lacks understanding of the seed that God has given to him or her, Satan has a ground on which to stand to launch an attack on the seed that has been sown. Satan can come into your life and take what you have if you don’t understand it. When there is no understanding, Satan is empowered and advantaged. A man that lacks understanding is disadvantaged in the fight of life. In the parable, it says the seed is literally taken away by the wicked one. Also, when you guard your seed and it starts growing, the sun will come to scorch your it. If you understand this, you will build a shade around your seed.

There are certain distractions that will come because of your seed. If the seed is not important, Satan won’t fight it. The reason why Satan fights the seed is because he fears the it. And why does he fear the seed? Because locked up in the seed is the future. Satan fears the future, he has no future; the guaranteed future for Satan is the lake of fire and he doesn’t want that future to come, he wants to delay the programs and agendas of God. He knows that God executes his agendas through us, by giving us ideas and thoughts and visions. When Jesus was born, locked up within the spirit of that child was the vision of the purpose and plans of God for all mankind. So, Satan knows if he can kill this seed, he has killed the program of God. So, he fears the seed that you have. You are seeing a seed while Satan is seeing the future.

The same seed he fears you disdain, because you don’t understand. It is important for you to be forward looking; you must look at life with the future in mind, you must live your life with the future in mind. You must treasure your God-given seeds. Locked up inside that seed is your future. Seeds are the trigger of your God-given destiny. Your God-given destiny is great. Everyone in Christ Jesus by default has a great destiny in Christ. No matter how great that destiny, it starts in a seed form. And the seed can be a vision of the night, it can be an idea, it can be a dream, or a desire. It is something that God has given to you. Your job is to recognize your seed, nurture that seed and be mindful of everything that that seed can become. Don’t be ignorant of the attacks that the seed will provoke. Your job is to identify your seed, nurture the seed, be mindful of everything that the seed can become, and also understand that the seed will provoke attacks.

*PRAYER*
Father, I thank you for the seeds you’ve given me. I acknowledge the seeds you have placed inside me and I live consciously towards nurturing them to bring forth fruits in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*DECLARATION*
I see my seeds as God sees them. I do not look down on my seeds. I am aware of the attacks of the devil against my seeds. I nurture my seeds and they produce fruits.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, March 25, 2023

*PRAYER, THE HIGHEST PRIVILEGE*

*1 Peter 5:7*
_Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you._

"What a friend we have in Jesus" will in time remain a classical hymn on the need to pray and the benefits of prayer, while reminding us that prayer is one of the highest privileges that we have. In the place of prayer, we have the opportunity to petition the most powerful King in all realms who is also a good, compassionate, merciful and gracious God that answers prayer. So we have a one-on-one audience with someone that is very kind and can do anything that we need Him to do for us. Anytime prayer is made in accordance with His will, He does not only hear, He does it. This all-powerful King is not only the God of all heaven and earth, but He is also our father. As our father, He takes pleasure in giving us all things and He encourages us to come and tell Him anytime we are in need.
Isn’t it so wonderful that whenever we come into his presence, he grants us audience? The Songwriter Don Moen wrote in one of his songs “He never sleeps, he never slumbers, he never tires of hearing our prayer…” He is never too busy to listen to us. The Bible says that “unto him that answers prayers shall all flesh come”.

So God is desirous that all flesh come before him in prayer, in worship and adoration. There is a popular saying that goes thus “when there is a people to pray, there is a God to answer”. The Bible tells us in 2 Chronicles 7:14 “if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land”. So God is always desirous of hearing our voices in prayer. We must also be mindful of the fact that prayer is a dialogue and not a monologue. It is the avenue through which we talk to God and he speaks back to us in return. Thereby granting us counsel, insight into the issues of our lives and divine direction.
It is funny that people don't take advantage of this. No wonder the hymn writer said when we don't take things to God in prayer; we forfeit the peace He only can give and we bear needless pains. A lot of people are looking for peace in things and stuff. But peace can only come from God. We miss out on His power to heal our pain; pain in our bodies, pain in our hearts, and pain in our emotions.

Whatever form of pain we have, our God is a pain taker. We must maximize the privilege that we have in prayer when we are in distress, afflicted, weak and laden. God is the one that can fix all our issues. He said come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. For in prayer, we have the privilege to cast our cares and our burdens on the Lord for He cares for us.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to understand the great privilege prayer is and engrace me to pray.

*Declaration*
In Jesus' name I declare I am prayerful, I take advantage of prayer windows, prayer meetings and my personal prayer time and I give myself to prayer. Amen!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, March 26, 2023

*Memorial Sacrifices*

*John 19: 38 - 40*
_After this, Joseph of Arimathea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly, for fear of the Jews, asked Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus; and Pilate gave him permission. So he came and took the body of Jesus. And Nicodemus, who at first came to Jesus by night, also came, bringing a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about a hundred pounds. Then they took the body of Jesus, and bound it in strips of linen with the spices, as the custom of the Jews is to bury._

*Matthew 26: 12 - 13*
_For in pouring this fragrant oil on My body, she did it for My burial. Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her.”_

Sacrifices are key. Sacrifices are pathways. Sacrifices are gateways to the realms of God and they are triggers to opening portals of our lives, causing a flow of human, angelic and material resources. Acts 10: 4 And when he observed him, he was afraid, and said, “What is it, lord?” So he said to him, “Your prayers and your alms have come up for a memorial before God. Here, we see the angel saying to Cornelius, that your prayers and your alms have come up to God as a memorial. We can infer from this that there are things that we do on the earth, that become like monuments in the realm of the Spirit. They become memorial before God; Things that are done that will put us continually on the mind of God and cause heaven to be mindful of us. And this in itself will trigger the flow of resources in our direction. An angel was sent to him because of the memorial that he had created for himself in the realm of God.

In the Bible, there are two accounts that are memorial sacrifices; The pouring of the alabaster on Jesus is one of those sacrifices that the Bible called a memorial sacrifice. “That which she has done shall be held in the memory of everyone and this will edge her forever in the story of redemption”, because at the core of the pouring forth of this perfume is to prepare the body of Jesus for burial and to ensure that there is no shame, there is no reproach, there is no corruption. We as Christians, must do everything within our powers to ensure that we pour our best on Jesus. And the rule is this; Anything you pour on the body of Christ is not wasted. Anything you do because of the Body of Christ is not wasted. Though Jesus is no more physically here, but his Church on the earth is the representation of the body of Christ. So the kind of things that we wish we can do for Jesus are the things we should do for the body of Christ. The bible said if you give water to any one of these, you give it to me, if you cover anyone's unclothedness it is my unclothedness you have covered. Anytime you do anything because the person is a Christian, you are doing it to Jesus. So the body of Christ, your local assembly, the Church of Jesus Christ is an opportunity for you to begin to erect for yourself spiritual memorials by pouring love, pouring your best, on the church.

We see Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus his friend, two influential disciples of Jesus who did not sit back when the body of Jesus was hanging on the cross. Yes, maybe they didn't identify quickly with him but of course scriptures had to be fulfilled. They were moved with compassion; they used their influence, they used their political connection, they used their resources, their money, to ensure that the body of Jesus Christ was covered, the body of Jesus Christ was buried. That Jesus did not know shame and reproach in death. Yes, he had died but there they covered him with linen, buried him and put him away in the tomb. Away from the reach of the devil, away from scavengers, away from grave robbers. We know that in those days when, when people are crucified, their bodies are fed to dogs. So these men ensured that the body of Jesus Christ was not eaten up by dogs. Everything that we can do within our power to ensure that the body of Jesus does not know harm, that your local assembly does not know shame, must not be held back. There are things that when they happen publicly, like the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, we must organize a decent burial for them. We should not be the ones to go around telling people, come and see the unclothedness. Like when the son of Noah saw the father's unclothedness, he went to town and started telling everyone. No, we don't do that. We come there, we cover that unclothedness and ensure that those things that should bring public shame are buried within our lives and they don't even flow from our lips.

*PRAYER*
Father, in the name of Jesus, release grace upon my life to discern the Lord’s body.

*DECLARATION*
I receive grace, I receive wisdom to be discerning, to be discreet, to respond accordingly, within my capacity in Jesus’ name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 306
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.