Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL (16353 Views)

Wisdom Seed Daily Devotional / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, January 17, 2023

*My Peace I Give unto You*

John 14:27
_“Peace is what I leave with you; it is my peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid_

Isaiah 26:3
_You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you._

One of the most assuring statements Jesus made to his disciples was “The peace I give unto you”. The disciples of Jesus were worried, anxious, and afraid because of what was about to befall them. The master with whom they were well acquainted and with whom everyone knew they belonged was about to leave them. Naturally speaking, the fear of the unknown and uncertainty were bound to grip their souls. But as the master sensed the palpable nature of their fear and anxiety, he comes with the most reassuring word anyone could hear amid troubles, challenges, and impending danger “Peace”. As disciples of Christ, we find ourselves in different situations in our world today that may want to make us fear, fret or become anxious. However, we must always remember the words of our master and savior that assure us anytime we find ourselves in any of these situations.

We must always remember that no matter the challenges we face or the situations that confront us, he will never leave nor forsake us. Jesus assures his disciples that we cannot escape tribulations because, in the world, we would have plenty of it. However, what differentiates the believer from the rest is the fact that Jesus has overcome the world. Because of this, we are more than conquerors in him. So no matter the challenge that comes our way this 2023, we must approach it with a victor’s mindset. Jesus has already won the victory for us on Calvary. The Bible also assures us in Romans 8:35-39 that nothing can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus. John the beloved also tells us in 1 John 4:18 that perfect love casts out fear and that he that fears have not been made perfect in love. What a bold and audacious statement! In other words, our priority as believers should be to mature in love. Once we do, fear will be nonexistent and the peace of God will guard our hearts.

This year, situations will come that may want to shake you, and others may want to break you but you must remember that Jesus has given you his peace. The Bible tells us in Isaiah 26:3 that he will keep in perfect peace (shalom shalom) whose mind is stayed on him. Let the peace of God garrison your heart each day of this year. Before you step out to start your day, secure his peace and enter into his rest. Because it was when God put Adam to rest, that he began working on him. Rest in him and let his peace guard your heart.

*Prayer*
Father, let your peace guard my heart all through this year 2023

*Declarations*
In Jesus' name, I declare that I am kept in perfect peace because my mind is fixed on Jesus. Nothing can break me and nothing can bring me down. I stand strong amid every challenge, and in every high and stormy gale, my anchor holds within the veil.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, January 18, 2023

*Restoration by intercession*

*Job 42: 8-10*
_Now take seven bulls and seven rams to Job and offer them as a sacrifice for yourselves. The job will pray for you, and I will answer his prayer and not disgrace you the way you deserve. You did not speak the truth about me as he did.” Eliphaz, Bildad, and Zophar did what the Lord had told them to do, and the Lord answered Job's prayer. Then, after Job had prayed for his three friends, the Lord made him prosperous again and gave him twice as much as he had had before._

*Acts 12: 5-16*
_So Peter was kept in jail, but the people of the church were praying earnestly to God for him. The night before Herod was going to bring him out to the people, Peter was sleeping between two guards. He was tied with two chains, and there were guards on duty at the prison gate. Suddenly an angel of the Lord stood there, and a light shone in the cell. The angel shook Peter by the shoulder, woke him up, and said, “Hurry! Get up!” At once the chains fell off Peter's hands. Then the angel said, “Tighten your belt and put on your sandals.” Peter did so, and the angel said, “Put your cloak around you and come with me.” Peter followed him out of the prison, not knowing, however, if what the angel was doing was real; he thought he was seeing a vision. They passed by the first guard station and then the second, and came at last to the iron gate that opens into the city. The gate opened for them by itself, and they went out. They walked down a street, and suddenly the angel left Peter. Then Peter realized what had happened to him, and said, “Now I know that it is true! The Lord sent his angel to rescue me from Herod's power and from everything the Jewish people expected to happen.” Aware of his situation, he went to the home of Mary, the mother of John Mark, where many people had gathered and were praying. Peter knocked at the outside door, and a servant named Rhoda came to answer it. She recognized Peter's voice and was so happy that she ran back in without opening the door, and announced that Peter was standing outside. “You are crazy!” they told her. But she insisted that it was true. So they answered, “It is his angel.” Meanwhile, Peter kept on knocking. At last, they opened the door, and when they saw him, they were amazed._

The story of Job is very popular and resonates well with us. He faced plenty of tribulations, lost all he had and his health failed him. In all of these, he first submitted then he sulked, prayed, and even got angry at God but his restoration came after he prayed for his friends. This does not mean he didn’t come to repentance; the emphasis here is that he left his situation as it were and prayed for his friends and God was moved to restore him even in double fold.

Herod took James and killed him. It got the Jews excited and so he thought he could make it a fun sport and so he took Peter too and kept him to be killed too. However, the brethren decided that it was enough. They cried out to God in prayers and Peter was delivered from the prison where he was kept and restored in the Church. Moses interceded several times on the behalf of the children of Israel so much so that he was willing for his name to be blotted out of the book of life and God kept restoring them. (Exodus 32:11-14, 31-34, Det.10:10).

David came back from one of his numerous battles and saw that his town had been plundered. The women and children had been taken away as captives including his family. Maybe if it were only his family he probably may have accepted his fate. However, it involved all members of his army too. He interceded in prayers and God gave him the clearance to go and recover all that was taken and there was restoration for all. Even in his process of recovery, he still showed mercy to a sick servant of one of the soldiers of the enemy and the servant was eventually very instrumental to the recovery and restoration. (1st Samuel 30:1-25).
In whatever situation we may be, let’s remember that MERCY speaks. Intercede for someone today and watch God restore all that the caterpillar and cankerworms have eaten. God is seeking intercessors. He will surely take care of you.

*Devotion*
Lord Jesus, help me to understand that it is not always about me. Help me to show love despite my circumstance.

*Declaration*
I love God. I do His bidding. I subject my desires and needs to His will and instructions. I am an intercessor. God takes care of me too.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, January 19, 2023

*The Basics of our Christian Faith*

*Hebrews 6:1-3*
_Let us go forward, then, to mature teaching and leave behind us the first lessons of the Christian message. We should not lay again the foundation of turning away from useless works and believing in God; of the teaching about baptisms and the laying on of hands; of the resurrection of the dead and the eternal judgment. Let us go forward! And this is what we will do if God allows it._

I Timothy 1:19
_and keep your faith and a clear conscience. Some people have not listened to their conscience and have made a ruin of their faith._

Just as a good foundation is a prerequisite for a sound building, so a proper spiritual foundation is vital for an effective and victorious Christian life. People who fail to lay a proper foundation are doomed to spiritual immaturity because they have nothing to judge what is right or wrong, scriptural or unscriptural, wise or foolish, appropriate or inappropriate. Hence establishing a sound spiritual foundation is important because it sets the groundwork for the believer’s entire walk with the Lord.

Believers who fail to establish a good foundation can shipwreck their faith altogether. The bible details six doctrines that will ensure a sound spiritual foundation; Repentance from dead works, Faith in God, Baptisms, Laying on of hands, the Resurrection of the dead, and Eternal judgment.
These six elementary doctrines are spoken of in terms of “laying a foundation”, in other words, they are elementary understructure for every Christian. When you fully understand these basic doctrines no one will be able to lead you astray with false doctrine. For instance, some Christians falsely teach that believers don't need to keep in repentance, but the very first elementary doctrine contradicts this. Some say that everyone will ultimately be saved regardless of the evil they chose to practice without repentance, but the sixth refutes this. Simply put, the six basic doctrines will protect you from doctrinal errors.

On Repentance from dead works; Repentance from dead works means repentance from acts that lead to death. Galatians 5:19-21; Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. These verses show that “acts of the flesh” aren’t limited to just sexual immorality, stealing, and murder. Subtle things like strife, hatred, and envy are all works of the flesh. Paul warns that those who practice these sins with no care to repent will not inherit the kingdom of God. When we miss it, we need to be quick to repent. It takes humility to repent, and God’s mercy and favor flow to the humble not the proud.
Do take out time to study the other five basic doctrines.

*Prayer*
Thank you Father for establishing me on the basic principles of the Christian Faith

*Declaration*
I declare that I’m a stickler for God’s word, I’m not swayed by any wind of false doctrine and I will not compromise on the basics of my Christian faith in Jesus' Name
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:31am On Jan 20, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, January 20, 2023

*THE DISCIPLINE OF PRAYER.*

*Luke 18:1*
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

*John 5:16b*
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Prayer is the most overused yet least understood tool in the arsenal of the believer. The moment anything happens, the first thing Christians say is ‘Let us Pray’. We have this notion that Prayer is a magic key that makes everything all right. Prayer, however, is 2 pronged, some actions validate prayer.

Prayer is the master key. Jesus started with prayer and ended His ministry with prayer. This shows us how important prayer is to the life of a believer. He even exhorts us to pray ALWAYS. Which means we must never be caught not praying. If prayer was so important to Jesus the Son of God, then it should be like the breath we take in. Without prayers, we are dead men walking. Jesus was so dependent on His fellowship in prayer with His Father. However, like a key, when you slot the key into the keyhole you must turn it for it to unlock. So what is this prayer all about?
The secret behind any man that has been mightily used by God in prayer. Jesus warns in Luke 18:1-14 that men ought to always pray and not faint. Someone said that satan laughs at our toiling, mocks our wisdom but trembles when he sees the weakest saint on his knees. You see your prayer is a declaration, it is a reminder to God of what he has already declared. All the machinery for the key has been installed, the door has been hung, and the handle is there, but with as simple as a small key you can unlock and swing open the heaviest door. That’s the power of prayer! The simplest prayer can change the direst circumstances if you use the right key and turn it well in the right direction. Prayer is God’s appointed way of doing His work. Prayer does not only get answered but when done with the right motives it changes us and makes us better Christians. Prayer draws us closer to God. Prayer changes situations.

Prayer increases our faith. Prayer helps us to overcome temptations.
Remember that every key has a lock it unlocks. How do you know the lock? It comes with a padlock or lock mechanism. In the same way, for every challenge, there is a prayer, a key that will solve it. Ask the manufacturer, God, and let the Spirit guide you to the right prayer per time. No matter what keep praying because as long as you keep trying all the keys you’ll eventually get the right one.
Above all this year, please don’t stop praying!

*Prayer*
Father teach me to pray right and pray well. Grant me the grace to live a life of prayer.

*Declaration*
I declare that I am bold so I can come before God’s throne of grace and obtain mercy.
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, my heart and meditations are acceptable unto God.
The blood has paved a way for me to always commune with my Father. I pray fervently always with understanding and in the Spirit and my prayers produce tremendous results in Jesus' name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, January 21, 2023

*The Power of the Cross*

Numbers 24:1-9
_By now Balaam knew that the Lord wanted him to bless the people of Israel, so he did not go to look for omens, as he had done before. He turned toward the desert and saw the people of Israel camped tribe by tribe. The spirit of God took control of him, and he uttered this prophecy: “The message of Balaam son of Beor, The words of the man who can see clearly, Who can hear what God is saying. With staring eyes, I see in a trance A vision from Almighty God. The tents of Israel are beautiful, Like long rows of palms Or gardens beside a river, Like aloes planted by the Lord Or cedars beside the water. They will have abundant rainfall And plant their seed in well-watered fields. Their king shall be greater than Agag, And his rule shall be extended far and wide. God brought them out of Egypt; He fights for them like wild ox. They devour their enemies, Crush their bones, and smash their arrows. The nation is like a mighty lion; When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it. Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed, And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”_

*John 3:14-16*
_As Moses lifted the bronze snake on a pole in the desert, in the same way, the Son of Man must be lifted, so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life._

The power of the cross of Jesus was foreshadowed by Moses in the wilderness when at God’s instruction he llilift a pole a serpent of brass. This he did after the camp was attacked by the fiery serpent and this attack led to the death of many of God’s people because they sinned against God. However, after they repented and the pole was erected, if a serpent had bitten any man when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived according to the scriptures. This was a type and shadow of the power that will come upon anyone that acknowledges their sins and comes to Jesus.
Anyone that comes to him enjoys freedom from death and freedom from the nature of sin. This is guaranteed when one turns to Jesus. Death and sin are the poison that entered the human spirit at the fall when the serpent beguiled eve.

The cross of Jesus right now represents the power that God has released into the world to break the stronghold of sin and death. That is why the bible says anyone that calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. So the salvation that we enjoy in Christ Jesus was made possible by the lifting up of Jesus on the cross because the bible says: cursed is anyone that hangs on the tree so that the blessing of Abraham can come upon the gentiles through faith. Therefore, Jesus by dying on the cross became everything we are supposed to be on the cross so that we can enter into the fullness that God has in store for us.

That is why the bible says we should look up to Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith. From the old rugged cross flows the power over all power of the devil. For at the cross, our old man was crucified with its affection and lust. So once you turn to Jesus, the hold of sin, the grip of lust, and the affection that brings death are destroyed. So turn to Jesus today, call upon his name and you shall be saved.

*Prayer*
Father, help me to know Jesus and the power of his cross

*Declaration*
I am free by the power in the name of Jesus and by the power in the cross of Jesus
The hold of sin is broken; the venom of the serpent is neutralized
The power of death is broken over my life
I am free, I walk in the fullness of life.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, January 23, 2023

*Value your time*

*John 9:4*
_As long as it is the day, we must do the work of him who sent me; night is coming when no one can work._

*Psalm 90:12*
_Teach us how short our life is, so that we may become wise._

Time is the most valuable resource given to us by God and this is also one of the resources that every human being has an equal measure of daily. Every day that dawns, allocated to each man is 24 hours. Time is what we turn to knowledge when we spend time studying; time is what we turn to cash, cash crop, and food crop when we farm. We turn time to grace and anointing when we spend time in prayers. Time is what we turn into money; some even say time is money. We need time to make money but we cannot buy back the time spent with money. Every day, God gives to everyone 24 hours, he becomes great and invests it, but poverty is the portion of the one that wastes it. So you are either wasting your time or investing it. Every second the clock tick, your allotted time diminishes.

You must learn to number your days, for that is the only way wisdom will take hold of your heart and when wisdom enters the heart of a man, his path is directed by the spirit. The time-conscious lives purposefully. Jesus was so time conscious in the days of his flesh and this made him work minded. He was kingdom minded, and purpose-driven because he was always time conscious. He says I will work the works of him that sent me while it is day because the night cometh when no man can work. There is a season of your life when you are so strong and energetic that you can be productive, but a time will come when you will not be able to do very much. So now that you are young and virile is when you are supposed to apply yourself to working and improving on the assignment that God has put in your hand.

Those that value their time always live a mark on the sands of time. The year is still young, do everything possible to make the best of every opportunity every day will bring to you. Don’t give your eyes to sleep until you have achieved your objective for each day that dawns. So ask yourself this morning, what are the things I want to achieve today, what are the things I want to achieve this week, and what are the long-term plans I have for the rest of the year break them down into daily achievable goals. God is your helper.

*Prayer*
Father, teach me to number my days

*Declaration*
I am wise, I number my days
I apply my heart to wisdom,
I take delivery by the wisdom of God of all the goodness and all the benefits locked up in every single day of this year 2023 in Jesus' name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, January 24, 2023

*STAYING POWER*

*2 Timothy 4:7*
_But keep away from those godless legends, which are not worth telling. Keep yourself in training for a godly life._

Faith is a fight. And in Christ, it is a good fight (1 Timothy 6:12), for in him, our victory is a cinch. Yet, what makes our individual fight of faith a good one is not in the fact that we began, but that we stayed on, steadfast till the end. In a race, accolades do not go to an athlete because he or she participated, but because he or she finished. Similarly, we should expect no reward from our endeavours in God except we see through till the end whatever it is that he starts us out on.

I have observed that many fail in life and purpose, not necessarily on account of lack of gift, skills, ability, opportunity or resources, but often on account of a lack of will to keep on, stay on and finish well against all odds. Inevitable as it is, adversity has a fleeting nature; it is bound to pass. The matter however, is whether we will have the staying power to outlast adversity or whether we will pass with it. Our staying power is defined by the measure of our strength that remains after adversity takes its share (Proverbs 24:10). The secret is to daily take on the whole armour of God, for in it we have sufficient staying power (Ephesians 6:13).

Beloved, God is for us and in him we have all it takes. Let us therefore fight a good fight, let us finish our course, let us keep the faith.

*Prayer*
Lord, I wait on you, renew this day my strength.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I stand strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. In him my strength is daily renewed, in him I withstand the onslaught of life and the enemy. By reason of his strength in me, I outlast adversity, I finish my course and I obtain my prize.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2023
*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, January 25, 2023

*WILL THOU BE FREE?*

*1 Corinthians 6:12*
_Someone will say, “I am allowed to do anything.” Yes; but not everything is good for you. I could say that I am allowed to do anything, but I am not going to let anything make me its slave._

The state of the new creation man in Christ is one of strength, power, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7 AMP), and “…ye have not received the spirit of bondage…” (Romans 8:15). It is a state of liberty from all spiritual and mental oppressions/slavery, unhealthy addictions inclusive.
I battled a particular addiction for years but freedom came when I started interacting with the scriptures. I saw that if Jesus set me free, then I am free indeed (John 8:36); why then should I be bound by any untoward habit? The realization of my free state stirred within me not only the desire to stand free but the determination to walk out on the devil and everything that held me in bondage to the flesh.

If there is any matter of habit that you’re dealing with, don’t take the devil’s lie that you can do nothing about it. Don’t erroneously convince yourself through a self-inflicted sense of powerlessness, that you should accept that habit as a part of life and simply settle with it. Like Apostle Paul, I charge you today to stand free in the liberty with which Christ has made you free (Galatians 5:1). You effect this by interacting with and engaging the liberty provisions of the word and the Spirit within you (John 8:32, 2 Corinthians 3:17).

Permit me to submit to you that you’re no more a debtor to the flesh (Romans 8:12). That addiction has got nothing on you. Like Apostle Paul, will thou be free today?

*Prayer*
Lord, today I receive strength to stand free in the liberty which I have in Christ, in all things and at all times.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I boldly declare that I will not be brought under the power of any untoward or unwholesome addiction or habit. I stand free. I walk out on the devil and every negative addiction. Daily, I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ, and I possess a free state, spiritually, mentally, and in all ramifications. I am free indeed!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, January 25, 2023

*WILL THOU BE FREE?*

*1 Corinthians 6:12*
_Someone will say, “I am allowed to do anything.” Yes; but not everything is good for you. I could say that I am allowed to do anything, but I am not going to let anything make me its slave._

The state of the new creation man in Christ is one of strength, power, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7 AMP), and “…ye have not received the spirit of bondage…” (Romans 8:15). It is a state of liberty from all spiritual and mental oppressions/slavery, unhealthy addictions inclusive.
I battled a particular addiction for years but freedom came when I started interacting with the scriptures. I saw that if Jesus set me free, then I am free indeed (John 8:36); why then should I be bound by any untoward habit? The realization of my free state stirred within me not only the desire to stand free but the determination to walk out on the devil and everything that held me in bondage to the flesh.

If there is any matter of habit that you’re dealing with, don’t take the devil’s lie that you can do nothing about it. Don’t erroneously convince yourself through a self-inflicted sense of powerlessness, that you should accept that habit as a part of life and simply settle with it. Like Apostle Paul, I charge you today to stand free in the liberty with which Christ has made you free (Galatians 5:1). You effect this by interacting with and engaging the liberty provisions of the word and the Spirit within you (John 8:32, 2 Corinthians 3:17).

Permit me to submit to you that you’re no more a debtor to the flesh (Romans 8:12). That addiction has got nothing on you. Like Apostle Paul, will thou be free today?

*Prayer*
Lord, today I receive strength to stand free in the liberty which I have in Christ, in all things and at all times.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I boldly declare that I will not be brought under the power of any untoward or unwholesome addiction or habit. I stand free. I walk out on the devil and every negative addiction. Daily, I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ, and I possess a free state, spiritually, mentally, and in all ramifications. I am free indeed!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, January 26, 2023

*Finding True Rest*

*Matthew 11:28-30*
_“Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest. For the yoke I will give you is easy, and the load I will put on you is light.”_

*Psalm 62:1*
_I wait patiently for God to save me; I depend on him alone._

The world we live in now is so fast-paced. So many things are happening at the same time. So much information out there including good and bad. Things are advancing at a very high speed, the world is so noisy and chaotic that if we don’t watch it we can get sucked into the rat race, and we can get lost if we are not careful. We find out that life is getting tougher and adulthood seems like a huge burden for so many. However, Jesus beckons us to come. He says come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. He goes on and invites us to take His yoke upon us and learn from Him because He is gentle and humble in heart and then we will find rest for our souls.

The rest that is true rest and not necessarily a vacation (as much as this is good for our body) can only be found in Christ. Jesus Christ is the only one that can give anyone of us true rest. He invites us to come and exchange our heavy loads, luggage, and baggage because He can see that it is so heavy for us and it’s already weighing us down. He says come take my yoke; my yoke is easy and light for you to carry. Are you ready to exchange because this is a good deal right here? Our God cares so much for us and He sees how those heavy pressures of life are weighing his children down. He doesn’t want you carrying that load anymore. Drop that pressure or weight of debt, the weight of impressing others, the weight of frustrations, the weight of parental responsibilities, the weight of financial responsibility, the weight of emotional turmoil - He says drop it now at my feet and receive my peace. He wants to show you how to come out of all these if only you will trust Him.

Come to the Father, Come to Jesus knowing that He is God. He is the provider. He will refresh you. He will provide for you. He will put joy and peace in your heart. He will strengthen you. The Bible says His thoughts are beyond yours so, He will not take you through the path you know but will lead you through uncharted routes, trust Him still. He is too faithful to leave you. He will bring you to a place of rest. It will surpass what you imagined. He will bring you to the best place in Him. Just unburden before Him and trust Him to lead you. He will lead you beside still waters and restore your soul. By the time He is done, you will see the difference. Seize from your works and enter into the true rest found in Christ alone.

*Prayers*
Father, thank you for the rest I find in you. I completely trust in you and give you all my burdens in exchange for your rest in Jesus' name.

*Declarations*
My soul finds rest in God alone. I dwell in God and find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. My soul is restored. The Lord strengthens me with might in my inner man. I enter into the rest of God.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, January 27, 2023

*THE DISCIPLINE OF PRAYER*

*Luke 18:1-14*
_And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. And he would not for a while: but afterward, he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. And shall not God avenge his elect, which cries day and night unto him, though he bears long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for everyone that exalteth himself shall be abased, and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted._

Prayer is the master key; Jesus started with prayer and ended His ministry with prayer. This goes to show us how important prayer is to the life of a believer. If prayer was so important to Jesus the Son of God, then it should be like the breath we take in. Without prayer, we are dead men walking. Jesus was so dependent on his fellowship with his Father that he spent significant time alone in prayer. The secret behind any man that has been mightily used by God in prayer. Jesus warns in Luke 18:1-14 that men ought to always pray and not faint. Someone said that Satan laughs at our toiling, mocks our wisdom but trembles when he sees the weakest saint on his knees.

Prayer is God’s appointed way of doing God’s work. Prayer does not only get answered but when done with the right motives it changes us and makes us better Christians. Prayer draws us closer to God. Prayer changes situations. Prayer increases our faith. Prayer helps us to overcome temptations (Luke 22:31). Prayer becomes less burdensome when we realize that it is a dialogue rather than a monologue. So many believers come into the place of prayer to empty their desires on God without waiting to receive and to hear from Him. God desires to speak to us more than we want to tell Him of our problems and challenges.

Prayer is not only an avenue to tell God of our problems because He already knows about them, but to receive what He has to tell us and communicate to us. It is also a place where we just wait on Him not because we want to receive anything in particular but to spend time in His presence expressing our love to Him for who He is. The place of prayer is also the place of renewing our strength. As we wait on Him, we renew our strength to soar above any situation life may throw at us and more importantly to activate His Divine nature in us so that we can become more like Him in our everyday life. The best way to learn how to pray is to pray about it. There is so much grace available in prayer if we can come boldly to the throne of grace. As we come into His presence, the grace for discipline is released and His Power begins to work mightily in us helping us to subdue the desires of the flesh.

*Prayer*
1. Father, teach me how to pray.2. Father, help me to understand the importance of prayer and grow in my prayer
life.

*Declaration*
I declare that I am bold to come before God's throne of grace to obtain mercy. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. My heart and meditations are acceptable unto God. The blood has paved a way for me to always commune with my Father. I pray fervently with understanding and always in the Spirit. My prayers produce tremendous results in Jesus' name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, January 29, 2023

*AUTHORITY GIVEN*

*John 5:26-27*
_Just as the Father is himself the source of life, in the same way, he has made his Son the source of life. And he has given the Son the right to judge because he is the Son of Man._

As believers, God has given us authority in Christ Jesus. In the book of Genesis, after God created man, He gave man dominion over all things, but ignorance and lack of wisdom to operate in such authority have hindered believers to the extent that we have become like mere men and allowed Satan to torment us with fear, sickness, disease and all works of darkness that we shouldn't be under. When Jesus called his 12 disciples, the first thing He also did was to give them power (Matthew 10:1).

This shows that the Godhead wants us to operate like gods here on earth because we are the man-kind of God here on earth. As soon as you become born again, you must realize that you have been called, you have been given an assignment and you have been enlisted automatically into God's army. No country sends its soldiers to battle without equipping them. God is very responsible and has armed us with power. Here we don't have a choice; as long as we have decided to be on God's side, we have an enemy who has already been defeated by Jesus Christ and has been stripped of his power. But we as believers must exercise that power and put him in his place which is under our feet (Ephesians 1:22; 2:6). That power is also to be used to cast out unclean spirits from ourselves and others. The power is to be used to heal all manner of sickness and disease.

This same power is available to be used in the marketplace; when things are not looking favorable in our businesses, we must exercise the power given to us. We do that by looking for the scriptures relevant to the case we are dealing with, meditating on it, and speaking forth God's word over the case. Brethren, Jesus came to deliver us from the shackles of Satan; sickness, fear, depression, frustrations, etc. These things are not permitted to remain in our lives. You have been blood-bought and blood-washed; walk in your full rights as a child of God. Everything that Jesus enjoys is ours to enjoy as sons.

*prayer*
Father, I thank you for giving me power over all works of darkness. I receive the wisdom to know how to operate in your power in Jesus' name.

*Declaration*
I am who God says I am.
I have dominion over all the powers of the enemy. I am more than a conqueror. Christ has caused me to triumph over all things. I am victorious in Christ Jesus.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, January 30, 2023

*WISDOM*

*Proverbs 4:7 (NKJV)* _“Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.”_

*Proverbs 8:1, 22*
_“Does not wisdom cry out, And understanding lift her voice? "GOD sovereignly made me—the first, the basic— before he did anything else. I was brought into being a long time ago, well before Earth got its start"_

*1Corinthians 1:30*
_“But it is from Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who became God-given wisdom for us — our righteousness, sanctification, and redemption,”_

If you've been in Holyhill Church for any length of time or listened to any messages from it, you'd quickly pick that it's a ministry whose commission can be summed up in one word: wisdom. And for good reason: our readings for today tell us that God Almighty started His way and activities with wisdom. It's the first thing He brought forth before anything else. It's even more interesting that the Lord Jesus calls the word of scripture the wisdom of God (Luke 11:49). Our principal scriptures today show us just how pivotal to life and success wisdom is. There is no progress, true progress, without wisdom. So it's called the first thing, the principal thing, and the prime thing to acquire. James lets us know that in whatever area we sense that wisdom is lacking, we should go straight to The Source and ask for it.

He has made Jesus to us wisdom, and He by the Holy Spirit will quicken to the awareness of your mind the answers needed in that area that He has already put in your spirit. But set your heart on this: there will be NO AREA of your life where the wisdom and direction that comes from God will not be fully active. It is by that, this wisdom from God that you rise to the top, rise to the pinnacle in victory & success. GO FOR WISDOM!

*Prayer*
Praise You, Father, for Your goodness and grace. Thank You for making ALL the tools I need for victory & success in life available to me. I receive it and I ask that they be fully activated in my life in Jesus' Name. I yield to you Father!!

*Declaration*
I walk in the light of Life, I walk in the victory of faith. The wisdom of God is deployed in me fully and marks me for answers & for victory in Jesus' Name!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, January 31, 2023

*Joy is the Kingdom of God*

*Romans 14:17*
_For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost._

*Isaiah 12:3*
_Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation._

Joy is the business of heaven. There is no sadness in heaven. Always in the scriptures, God commands us to be joyful. Romans 14:17 says, righteousness, peace, joy in the Holy Ghost that is the Kingdom of God. This must be why there is always singing in heaven, the Angels are always singing. We must never let the singing stop in our hearts. Psalm 16:11 says, “You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.” Can you imagine that? Whenever we come out of God’s presence we must be filled with joy, joy because of His sweet presence, joy because of His eternal pleasures. A Believer’s life must always be characterized by the joy they exude.

A true mature Christian is always joyful, always laughing, calm, and never agitated because they are knowledgeable in some truths babes have not yet entered. We must strive to keep on growing in God so we can experience joy always. Joy amid persecutions, calamities, and challenges. This joy can only be given by the Holy Spirit. It is a fruit of the Spirit. Joy is so important; it is a condition we must fulfill to draw from the wells of salvation. We cannot receive anything from God with a sad and gloomy heart. Paul in the epistles always commands us to rejoice. Rejoice again I say rejoice. You can rejoice because you have possessed the truth that God is on your side and will decide in your favor- you can just rejoice in that truth, dance over it, and see it manifest in your life. A father who will always blow the whistle in your favor. Some of us are about to experience this joy I speak of. Walk with the Holy Spirit and watch joy bubble in your heart.

I remember a time in my life when joy was at its highest peak, somehow I was always laughing and giggling over things and was never worried about anything and this is true. This is exactly the state God wants us to be in, always rejoicing and perpetually grateful. Worries and anxieties are two things that leak out joy very fast. Once you trust God completely for all your needs you will find joy restored. So I will like you to drop every need, worry, and anxiety at His feet. You are not made to carry that burden, exchange that yoke for His, His yoke is easy, and His burden is light.

*Prayer*
Father, restore the joy of my salvation. I completely put my trust in you and receive your joy into my heart in Jesus' name.

*Declaration*
I am the joyful joy of the Lord is my strength I am perpetually grateful to enjoy my walk with God My heart is illuminated with the truth
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, February 1, 2023

*Provoking An Open Heaven*

*Deuteronomy 28: 12*
_The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow._

*Matt 3: 13 - 17*
_Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. But John forbad him, saying, I have to need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness. Then he suffered him. And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased._

Welcome to the glorious month of February 2023. It is my prayer that the hand of God will rest upon you for faithfulness, alignment, obedience, and open heaven. Prophetically, this is our month of an open heaven. God is set to unleash upon us the best of things that money can buy and that money cannot buy. When the concept of open heaven comes to mind, what are the things that one should expect or what are the things that one should understand? The Lord opening the heaven over you is the same as the Lord opening his good treasures over you. When the Lord opens the heavens over a man, the Lord will shower blessings on the man, the Lord will bless the works of his hands meaning the man will experience uncommon prosperity and increase. He will not lack money, he will not need to borrow; instead, he will be the one lending out money so he will not be the borrower but the lender. Open heaven also means the outpouring of the spirit for empowerment and enablement.

Supernatural abilities are triggered in the life of a man when the heavens open over him. Graces are multiplied and an atmosphere of creativity and possibilities is created when the heavens are open over a man and that also translates to multiplication and boldness, the multiplication of angelic activities like we saw in the ministry of Jesus. You must go all out this week and this month expecting the traffic of angels ascending and descending upon your life with indeed the portals of glory open over you and the spirit being poured upon you from above afresh. You’ll begin to see visions, and dream dreams and you become to come into an understanding of mysteries. And in this process, prayers will be answered, covenant promises will be activated for their fulfillment, new prophecies will begin to play out in your life, and you provoke open heaven when you operate in total obedience to God. We can see this in the life of Jesus, the heaven over him did not open until he was willing to do everything that God instructed him to do. When he went to meet John to be baptized in the Jordan, John said no, he should be baptized instead, by Jesus.

And Jesus answered and said no, he needed to do this because that is the structure of the Father; we must do this to fulfill all righteousness. In this month, some instructions will come unto you that might look like they’re beneath you and you might feel that I am above this, I can't do that, I’m not supposed to do this, I’m more educated than this, I’m smarter than this, I’m older than that; do not allow pride and arrogance to come between you and the things that God wants to achieve with your life. In this month February and this year 2023, you must do always the things that are pleasing in the sight of God. Don’t forget that God desires to open his heaven over you but the agenda of the devil is to make the reverse be the case. And to ensure that your heaven stays open by completely aligning yourself with divine instructions and divine mandates and as you do this you’ll see your life blossoming, you’ll experience the outpouring of the blessings that are yours in the heavenly will become reality in your life.

*Prayer *
Father, multiply upon my life the grace to obey you and to be in perfect alignment with you

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that the heavens over me open, the heavens over my family open and the Lord releases into my life his good treasures and my land drinks of the rain and the waters of heaven in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, February 3, 2023

*Our Intercessor*

*John 16:7*
_Nevertheless, I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you._

*Romans 8:26-27* _Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God._

God in His wisdom thought it good to give to every Believer the Holy Spirit because, without the Holy Spirit, we do not have life. The Holy Spirit is our life and we cannot succeed or live a victorious life without Him. The Holy Spirit plays a very significant role in the life of a Believer. He dwells in us, He is the divine power or energy by which our life is maintained and strengthened. All that we are called to be and to do, the Holy Spirit can and will work in us. However, the Holy Spirit can only work with a completely yielded heart. As we yield and wait and obey the leading of the Holy Spirit, God works in us all that is pleasing in His sight.

The Holy Spirit is a Spirit of prayer. He was promised as a Spirit of grace and supplication (Zechariah 12:10). He was sent forth into our hearts as the Spirit of adoption whereby we cry, Abba Father. He enables us to say in truth Abba Father. God is truly our Father. The Holy Spirit makes intercession for the saints. Without the help of the Holy Spirit, we cannot pray effectively. We pray perfectly when we pray in the Spirit. He gives us the perfect language. He gives us words to say when we are praying to God. Prayer is like the breathing of the Spirit in us; power in prayer comes from the power of the Spirit in us, as we wait on Him and trust in Him. Our prayer is the index of the measure of the Spirit’s work in us to pray aright. The life of the Spirit must be right in us. To pray the effectual, much-availing prayer of the righteous man we must be full of the Spirit.

The word says we should be filled with the Spirit, which means a little measure of the Spirit’s working is not enough. God wants us to be filled to overflowing with the Spirit. It is God’s will for us to be filled with the Spirit. From our end, we should be ready to yield our entire being to be possessed and controlled by the Holy Spirit. We have to accept the Spirit of prayer to be our life, giving him complete freedom to take over our life. It is the Holy Spirit that will work out the life of Jesus in us. We cannot do without Him; we are barren without Him. Let us seek to have Him in our lives. Let us believe that God has truly given us the Holy Spirit to be our helper.

*Prayers*
Father thank you for the ministry of the Holy Spirit, thank you for making Him our helper.

*Declarations*
I have a sweet fellowship with the Holy Spirit
I am in tuned with the Holy Spirit, I am sensitive to the Holy Spirit, I do not grieve the Holy Spirit, I yield always to the Holy Spirit
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, February 4, 2023

WHO IS JESUS TO YOU?

*Acts 2:36*
_Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ._

*John 13: 13*
_You call me Master and Lord; and ye say well; for so I am._

Jesus is many things to many people. He once asked the disciples “who do men say that I am?” They answered that some say you are a prophet. Whatever name you call him that is who he will be to you. For most of us in the church, Jesus is Savior and nothing more; he is the one that saved you from your sins, the one that saved you from witches. To some other persons, he is the redeemer; the one that redeemed you from your sins, your past, from hell. To a lot of people, he is a friend. A lot of us came to him for salvation, redemption, and friendship.

Something will bring you to Jesus. Some came to him for the liberation from sickness and diseases and it is okay for him to be all that to you. Some people just want a friend in Jesus. Indeed he is all these and more. He is happy to be your Savior. We must move from redeemer, Savior, and friend, to know him as our Lord. You must understand that when Jesus rose again from the dead, he became two things: he became Lord, and he became Christ. Luke 20: 42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand.

The revelation you must have is the revelation of the lordship of Jesus. How that when he died and rose again from the dead, God gave him the highest possible power, the highest authority, he is seated at the right hand of power, he is Lord over all. And when you begin to understand this, you will begin to see yourself in the scheme of things. Ephesians chapter 2 tells us we are seated with him in heavenly places.‘Jesus is Lord must become more than a cliché. What is the most popular verse in scripture? John 3:16, everybody can quote it. Powerful things have been reduced to religion. The lordship of Jesus speaks to three things: the supreme power, authority, and control that Jesus has over all realms. You can have authority and not have power – in Afghanistan for instance, the president = authority, and the Taliban = power. But Jesus has authority, power, and control. The lordship of Jesus also refers to his ownership of everyone and everything. Romans 11:36 – for of him, and through him, and to him, are all things, to whom be glory forever. Jesus is lord also means that he is king; he is a king in whose kingdom you must serve. He must be your everything. He must be worshipped, obeyed, honored, feared, loved, and lived for. So who is Jesus to you?

*Prayer*
Father, I receive your forgiveness and ask you
to take your rightful place in my life as my
Savior and Lord in Jesus' Name.

*Declaration*
_Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God, that you died on the cross to rescue me from sin and death and to restore me to the Father. I choose now to turn from my sins, my self-centeredness, and every part of my life that does not please you. I choose you. I give myself to you
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2023
PST .SUNDAY & PST. CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, February 5, 2023

*Bless The Lord O My Soul*

*Psalm 103: 1 - 5*
_Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction, Who crowneth you thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagles._

The attitude of gratitude they say is what determines your attitude in life. This is one attitude we must maintain every single day of this year, every single day of this month, and every single day of our life. The Bible says that it is a good thing to give thanks to God and to sing praises in his name. So we must cultivate the attitude of gratitude with thanksgiving in words and with songs in our hearts, thinking about all the things he has done for us. We should reflect deeply and deliberately on all the good things that we’ve received from God. God is in the business of daily loading us with benefits every single day you’re alive is a blessing in itself. There are a lot of things that are done for you that you don’t even know about. The things you know that God has done are nothing compared to the ones you don’t know.

So you need to deliberately take your time to catalog all the benefits and ensure that from the depth of your heart, you are grateful to God, thanking him for his goodness, thanking him for his mercies, and thanking him for all the things that you have benefitted from him. He has forgiven our sins, he has healed our diseases. Everyone who is alive and has fallen sick at one point or the other and the reason why you survived is that God healed you. There’s nothing like a small sickness. People have died from little ailments even things as simple as the flu has killed a lot of people. We’ve survived a lot of diseases that have sent people to the yonder, to the other side of existence.

We must be very grateful to God. We must take our time to thank him. So the most important thing is that your soul must not forget the things that God has done. He has redeemed our lives from destruction. O the kind of deliverances that we’ve experienced in our lives, we all have testimonies of one deliverance or the other, near accidents or even coming out of accidents without any scratch. There are families where everyone will be in the car, the car will run under a trailer and everybody will come out without a scratch. There’s a family that somersaulted a couple of times and came out without a scratch. You know God has delivered us from many many things that we must not forget. Our soul must be mindful of these things. Our soul must not forget all the things we’ve benefitted from God. The love he’s shown us, the kindness of God, the tender mercies of God. Is it the things that we eat, the clothes that we wear, and the houses we live in? We must be grateful for him filling our mouths with good things. For songs in our lips, for the testimonies that we even share; who ensures that our soul is renewed, our youth is renewed, our strength is renewed and we are renewed and replenished. Is it the testimony of restoration? The testimony of deliverance? The testimony of promotion? The testimonies of the goodness of God must not grow old. And we must not get used to it. We must not come feeling entitled. Yes God is responsible for us but we must be grateful to him for all the good things he has done for us.

Nobody should come to him with that entitlement mentality because the more we appreciate him the more we appreciate in life. If you do not appreciate him you will depreciate. Thanksgiving enhances our value and February is our month of an open heaven, there is nothing that opens heaven over a man more than the force of thanksgiving with gratitude and praise in our hearts to the king of glory. Let us appreciate him; take out time and count your blessings and it will alarm you what the Lord has done for you. Bless the Lord o my soul and forget not all his benefits, must be your word, your guide, and your mantra in this month of February.

*Prayer*
Father, I want to thank you for your goodness, I want to thank you for your forgiveness, I want to thank you for healing, I want to thank you for redemption, I want to thank you for crowning my life with your mercies and your love. Thank you for satisfying my mouth with good things

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I declare that God is good and his mercies endure forever. Every good thing in my life that I received from God, every good thing that I’ve experienced they all came from God. God is worthy of all praise, thanksgiving, and adoration. Amen.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2023
PST SUNDAY & PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, February 7, 2023

*LITTLE THINGS*

*James 3: 5*
_Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!_

*Luke 16: 10*
_He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in Much_

Great things they say, come in small packages. God is the giver of seed; it is in his nature and character to start things small. As big as Eden was, it was the seed for the whole earth. Consistent with the character of God is to start things small. When God causes you to grow little by little, he does two things for you: you build capacity then you gain experience. Everything you see that is big started small. Including the mountains, yes. Mountains were first seeds, words in the heart of God, then God spoke them and they became. You need to pay attention to the beauty, simplicity, and power of small things. God was going to make David the king; he first gave him stewardship over a few sheep.

He was seventeen years old. God saw in David a man of integrity, a man that was committed to defending anything that was given to him to manage. Psalm 78:70-72 – he also chose David from the sheepfolds; from following the ewes that had young he brought him to shepherd Jacob his people and Israel his inheritance. So, he shepherded them according to the integrity of his heart and guided them by the skillfulness of his hand.

The smallness of your seed is not important, it is your attitude to the seed. Your attitude is key. God had to take Joseph through the process. The woman was saying within herself, as she was coming, if I may just touch the hem of his garment, all I need is just to touch the hem of his garment and I will be made whole. The mistake is people want it at once, like the prodigal son. He went and asked for his entire inheritance at once; the father gave him. He wasted everything on riotous living. Professors were born as babies and became professors by learning. The increase, the great things that you desire to see existing right now in a seed form, in small things – small ideas, small concepts, small opportunities, small jobs with small pay. It takes wisdom to see beyond the seed. You start small. Don’t look down on the process. Great knowledge is not acquired in one day; it is precept upon precept, line upon line, a little here, a little there. That is how people become Knowledgeable The way you manage a hundred is different from the way you manage two hundred. The way you manage two hundred is not the same way you manage a thousand. Greatness is a cumulation of small things. He who is faithful in little will be faithful in much.

*Prayer*
Dear God, help me to always remember the importance of little things in life and give such gifts every day,

*Declaration*
I Decree and Declare, I see well and I take advantage of every opportunity that comes around me, whether big or small in Jesus' name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2023
PST.SUNDAY & PST.CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday, February 8, 2023

*Our Spiritual Reality*

*Job 32: 8*
_But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.Man is a spirit, an offspring of God the Father of all spirit.

Man is a spirit living in a natural setting that was deceived into sin and thereby became carnal. But the new creature is regenerated and should live perpetually in the spirit. Every one of us must come to understand spirituality and carnality. It is the desire of God for us all to come to a broader and deeper comprehension of our spiritual reality. Spiritual intelligence is comprehending the spiritual infrastructure that surrounds us, knowing the spiritual resources available to us, knowing our faculties, the spiritual tools that are available for us to navigate and to do exploit, the gateways and the spiritual access points that are available to us in the spirit. Spiritual intelligence covers the understanding of spiritual laws, spiritual processes, and the spiritual forces of good and evil; the forces of good that are for us, and the forces of evil and wickedness that are arrayed against us.

We need to understand this. Spiritual intelligence is not complete until man understands that he is at the center of the thoughts, the plans, and the program, both of heaven and hell. Everything that God did in Christ Jesus, he did for man. Jesus, yes, is the center of everything that God did; he’s the center of time, the center of history, the whole program and agenda of God and hell. Man is at the center of everything that Jesus did and Jesus is doing; so we can argue that man is at the center of everything. Every man will typically find themselves caught between two opposing spiritual forces, the first force of good and the second force of evil.

We need to therefore understand this and the more we understand this truth, the more spiritually intelligent we become and the more we begin to understand our spiritual realities. Spiritual intelligence extends to knowing our spiritual hierarchy, and our spiritual standing, for man ranks above angels and demons in the realm of the Spirit. Because we sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, we have higher authority than angels, we have higher authority than demons. A lot of people confuse authority with strength. Yes, angels are stronger, they’re faster, and they're wiser than men. But man has more authority than they do for indeed all the abilities were given to them for the service of man. They are ministering spirits sent forth to minister to the heirs of salvation. Spiritual intelligence is not complete until we know and understand that all human life will cease and be swallowed up by everlasting life. Everlasting life can either be spent with God or without God. Understanding this will regulate how you live your life because if you spend your life outside of Jesus you spend your eternity without God. Human life will end at the point of death and eternal life which is the life of God will kick in at that point, our spirit man takes over and translates into our immortal body and we will not die again. So man was designed to live forever. It’s the body of a man that died in sin but the spirit of man came out of God; he will live forever. You need to understand this when it comes to your spiritual reality. We all need to operate a clear and accurate understanding of all spiritual truth for the power, the glory, and the life of God. The light of God is manifest by understanding spiritual truth and the operation of spiritual tools. Hallelujah. Amen. May the Lord give us all understanding.

*Prayer*
Father, open the eyes of my understanding that I will come to know my spiritual reality, where I’m seated, where I’m standing, what I have, and what I can do in you.

*Declaration*
In the name of Jesus, I declare that I’m seated in heavenly places far above principles and powers. I operate in the higher frequency and dimensions of God. I operate by the power of the Holy Spirit. I am above only and never beneath. I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2023
PST. SUNDAY & PST.CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday February 9, 2023

*Blessed Beyond a Curse*

*Genesis 12:2-3*
_And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed._

*Galatians 3:9-13*
_So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:_

God in His infinite wisdom and mercies has grafted us in through Jesus Christ to partake of the blessing He pronounced on Abraham. We too can sing Abraham’s blessings are mine. This is one reason we must consistently thank God. In Christ we are blessed. In Christ we can partake of the blessings. In Christ we have all things. In Christ we have been redeemed from the curse of the law. Sicknesses, diseases, poverty, depression, confusion, fear and all kinds of evil should no longer find place in our lives, but do we know this truth? It is God’s desire for us to enjoy these blessings but do we know this? The level of our understanding of these truths will expose us to experience the realities. When we know that divine health is truly ours because Christ died and has paid the price for it, then we will not be cheated from it. When we get the revelation of our inheritance in Christ Jesus, that HE became poor so we can be rich and walk in that revelation, then we will begin to see and enjoy the wealth laid up for us.
Brethren, how much are you pressing into the blessings that are yours in Christ Jesus. God came to Abraham and told Him leave this place you are familiar with, i.e. your family, and I will show you a land, He obeyed Him. On your way to enjoying these blessings, God will instruct you and in following those instructions you will get blessed.

God will instruct you and in following those instructions you will get blessed. Our Father, Bishop Oyedepo, gave an account of how God told him to leave a familiar place of their ministry to a place in the bush and he followed this instruction and we can see He is enjoy the blessing of prompt obedience. The blessing will not just fall in your lap, you have to follow God’s instructions, we must follow God step by step. This was what Abraham did that provoked the blessing. God who desires to lead us by the Spirit will lead us to a place in our lives to serve Him.
God doesn’t bless us just to make us happy; He blesses us to make us a blessing. We are to be a conduit of blessing. Many around us should be better because we are blessed. We are not blessed to hoard it. Is your family enjoying the fact that you are wealthy? Are you spreading God’s blessings? Be kind, share the love, and let others know that your God is good. When you show love by your kindness God is glorified. Ecclesiastes 5:11 should be our mantra- when goods increase, so do those who consume them. More people should benefit from us as the wealth increases and God will bless you for that.

*Prayers*
Father, help me to truly know and partake of the blessings I have in Christ in Jesus name.

*Declarations*
I am blessed beyond measure, The Blessings of Abraham are mine
I partake of the blessing
I am blessed and highly favored, I am a blessing to all around me
The blessing of God rest upon me and all that I do
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, February 10, 2023

*The Breakthrough*

*Ephesians 6:10-13*
_Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand._

God has given us all things in Christ Jesus. We have victory in Jesus. All things are ours. These are our confessions and truly they can be our reality however there is a battle to see these things manifest in our lives. We can have it, it is ours but there is a part God wants us to play. A lot of us have great prophesies hanging over us, loved ones we are trusting God to heal, save or deliver, God wants the same for us but He is saying press in more, spend more time with me, and let me show you how to receive these things and enjoy their realities in your life.
When the man brought His son to Jesus to be delivered, His disciples had already tried to cast the demon out of the boy but they couldn’t and they asked why. Jesus said this can only come out through prayers and fasting.

The Bible says we should wage war over the prophecies given to us. Oh if we can spend time in prayers and fellowship with God we will see great manifestations of God’s word of prophecies over our lives. We will see breakthroughs in our lives concerning different matters. We will see our loved ones turn a new leaf and experience the salvation grace. We can’t expect to see change if we are not ready to change the method we are using. Press into God. After you’ve done all, stand. We see Daniel pray and fast for 21 days when he sought God.

From the first day, his prayer was answered but the Prince of Persia who is the principality over Persia withstood the Angel that was bringing Daniel’s answer. There was a battle in the realm of the Spirit and this still happens in our day that is why we are encouraged to stay in prayer and press into God till we see our breakthrough. What is that thing you believe in God for? What promises are you holding on to that you are almost letting slip? Don’t give up yet, God is not a man that He should lie. He said to stand still and see the salvation of the Lord. He will not leave you neither He will forsake you, He will surely bring to pass every promise He made to you, just hold on and stand on those promises still and you shall receive and testify to the glory of God.

*Prayers*
Father, help me play my part in seeing the manifestations of your word and promises in my life.

*Declarations*
I am strong in Christ Jesus, I stay consistent in prayers and the word
I put on the breastplate of righteousness, My loins are girded with the belt of truth, I put on the shield of faith
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:28am On Feb 15, 2023
PST SUNDAY & PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, February 13, 2023

**The seed code*

*Zechariah 4:10*
_[10] For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth._

Coded in every seed is the possibility of a mighty forest if subjected to the custody of a wise husbandman, there is intelligence inside every seed to blossom once the environmental factors are accurately adhered to. Jesus Christ in the parable of the sower revealed that the seeds that didn’t make it, failed not because the potential to succeed was absent but because they didn’t meet the environmental requirements for growth.
If you are a Joseph and God has planted the seed of greatness in your heart, before unavailing this seed to anyone, make sure your audience is not like the 10 sons of Jacob. Joseph’s potential will not be perceived as a threat but will blossom and be handsomely rewarded only if deployed under the right environmental factors. That dream of yours, if well cultivated and protected, has what it takes to gravitate into your life everything that pertains to life and Godliness.

Adam was invented as a seed with the capacity to generate much more than 1 trillion humans on planet earth if Jesus tarries. Anytime God presents you with a seed, be careful not to treat the seed as a seed, that seed has a massive harvest coded in it. This was the technology that generated a reaction when Moses and Christ were born. Anytime a seed shows up, the negative supernatural suddenly becomes restless because satan understands this concept from God. Inside that your small business is a massive conglomerate if you learn to nurture and interpret it well. Never look down on a seed, the Bible captured it this way Job 8:7 KJV
[7] Though thy beginning was small, thy latter end should greatly increase.
A mustard seed is a mighty tree in camouflage. This is why it’s wise to honor all men, Joseph was planted by God as a seed in the pharaoh’s palace to protect and preserve the 12 tribes when the formation of the nation began.
John 12:24 KJV
[24] Verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it dies, it bringeth forth much fruit.

God’s humorous approach to possibilities is so amazing that it takes being in the spirit to decode and accurately decipher His moves. Can you beat the extraction of light from darkness or the extraction of life from death, whenever it comes to God, never calculate things as mere men do.
1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV
[14] But the natural man receiveth, not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
We must constantly be at par with God’s frequency if we must enjoy the massive limitlessness in Christ Jesus. Negative emotions such as crankiness, rage, hatred, bitterness, and the like will rub anyone from enjoying this privilege in God. Insist on the nine fruits of the spirit and u will be fine.

**Prayers*
Lord, help me to constantly walk in the spirit to see all things the way you see them

*Declaration*
I see as God sees, and I refuse to yield any of my members to canal analysis of events playing out in my life, I possess the God edge in all things.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:30am On Feb 15, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

WISDOM SEED
Tuesday, February 14, 2023

*Love Is The Greatest*

*1 Corinthians 13: 13*
_And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love._

*John 3: 16*
_For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life._

Love is the greatest spiritual force. Of all the laws that God gave to Moses, Jesus speaking said the greatest of all the laws and commandments is the law of love. That is, to love the Lord with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and the second is like unto it; love your neighbor as yourself. It is called the golden rule. Hope and faith are powerful in themselves, but love is greater than them. 1 John 7: 4 - 8 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and everyone that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. God is a spirit and God is love; therefore God is the spirit of love. When you love like God then you have become one with him.

Love, the Bible says can never fail. Romans 8: 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
When you work in the different levels of love; love for God, love for your neighbor, and love for yourself then you’re operating in the fullness of the love of God, and when you are founded on this kind of love you can never fail. That is what we call winning love and it is the root system of a tree. Apostle Paul said you should be rooted and grounded in love. It suggests to us that love should be a foundation that gives you stability and ensures that you are also well nourished.

Matthew 5: 43 also says Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine, enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. The sign that you are perfect is when you are perfect in love. We have what they call the love triangle but Jesus introduced the love square. We have a love for God, a love for neighbors, a love for ourselves, and a love for our enemies. To be nice to people that are nice to you is easy, but to love your enemy is proof that you are in God and that you are the son of God.

Love is not seasonal, it is not a one-day thing, and it is most certainly not a February 14th affair. It goes beyond mere feelings. Love is God and God is love. Love is proof that “ye are gods”.

*Prayer*
Father help me to love the way you love. Help me to understand the love you have for me and give me the grace to love my enemies.

*Declaration*
I declare that I am rooted in love. The love of God blossoms in my heart and my life and becomes evident for all to see. I love God, I love myself, I love my neighbors and I show love to my enemies.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:33am On Feb 15, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

WISDOM SEED
Tuesday, February 14, 2023

*Love Is The Greatest*

*1 Corinthians 13: 13*
_And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love._

*John 3: 16*
_For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life._

Love is the greatest spiritual force. Of all the laws that God gave to Moses, Jesus speaking said the greatest of all the laws and commandments is the law of love. That is, to love the Lord with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and the second is like unto it; love your neighbor as yourself. It is called the golden rule. Hope and faith are powerful in themselves, but love is greater than them. 1 John 7: 4 - 8 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and everyone that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. God is a spirit and God is love; therefore God is the spirit of love. When you love like God then you have become one with him.

Love, the Bible says can never fail. Romans 8: 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
When you work in the different levels of love; love for God, love for your neighbor, and love for yourself then you’re operating in the fullness of the love of God, and when you are founded on this kind of love you can never fail. That is what we call winning love and it is the root system of a tree. Apostle Paul said you should be rooted and grounded in love. It suggests to us that love should be a foundation that gives you stability and ensures that you are also well nourished.

Matthew 5: 43 also says Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine, enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. The sign that you are perfect is when you are perfect in love. We have what they call the love triangle but Jesus introduced the love square. We have a love for God, a love for neighbors, a love for ourselves, and a love for our enemies. To be nice to people that are nice to you is easy, but to love your enemy is proof that you are in God and that you are the son of God.

Love is not seasonal, it is not a one-day thing, and it is most certainly not a February 14th affair. It goes beyond mere feelings. Love is God and God is love. Love is proof that “ye are gods”.

*Prayer*
Father help me to love the way you love. Help me to understand the love you have for me and give me the grace to love my enemies.

*Declaration*
I declare that I am rooted in love. The love of God blossoms in my heart and my life and becomes evident for all to see. I love God, I love myself, I love my neighbors and I show love to my enemies.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2023
PST.SUNDAY & PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Wednesday February 15, 2023

*DON’T BE IGNORANT*

*1Corinthians 12: 1*
_For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ._

*2 Corinthians 2: 11*
_Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices._

To be spiritually ignorant is to be vulnerable. Those that don't know are subject to destruction. The bible says those that know their God, those that understand spiritual things, they will be strong and they shall do exploits. The people that are destroyed are people that lack knowledge. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Spiritual intelligence is a must and spiritual intelligence is an accurate understanding of the realms of God, the resources we have in God, the promises that are ours in him by Christ Jesus. Spirituality is an art and a science. As an art, we see a form, a style and a posture that are called spiritual. People expect you to dress in a way, to walk in a way, talk in a way, behave in a particular way consistent with your spirituality. Form, style and posture are nothing if the content of the spirit is absent.

The bible says having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. So the form and power must combine for you to be truly spiritual. The science of spirituality is where you see the laws and the principles that release the power, the grace and the wisdom of the glory of God come to play within the life of a man. God is the source of all power, wisdom and intelligence. He is the one that gave us the Bible with the intent that will educate our mind, feed our spirit, until the light of God shines within us and around us. There is the power dimension to spirituality and these powers are answerable to laws of the Spirit.

The Bible is the book of the law. It says this book of the law shall not depart from your mouth. You shall meditate in it day and night, so you can observe to do what is written therein, then you make your wish prosperous and you shall good success. So when you operate the laws of the Spirit then your ways will become clear and your path will be smooth and you come into good success. So the Bible contains the laws that we must understand and be mindful to obey and apply in our everyday life. These laws must be known, these laws must be obeyed, these laws must regulate everything about our lives. True spiritual intelligence is to come into a perfect understanding of the things that makes God God. For God is the center of our life and God is the owner of the realm of the Spirit; he is the God of all spirit. God for as we behold Him as in a glass we change into the same image like Him, we must be conformed to Him, we must become like him before we can claim any level of spiritual intelligence or spirituality. Spirituality is a product of hard work, diligence and dedications to spiritual exercises.

Spiritual intelligence is attained by daily and continuous fellowship with God in His Word and prayer and the people of God, meditating on the Word of God, staying instant in fellowship with God's people. God in His words specifically said to us, don't be ignorant. We mustn’t be ignorant, we cannot afford to be ignorant. Ignorance is the absence of intelligence. Ignorance gives Satan an advantage over the ignorant. When you are ignorant you are disadvantaged, when you are intelligent, you are advantaged. Spiritual intelligence gives us the advantage over the devil for we know all his devices, we know all his tools, we know his plans and also his abilities. A truly spiritual man is fully armed with the weapons that are available to us in Christ Jesus, fully knowledgeable of the wisdoms and oppression of hell. He is wiser than the serpent and is gentler than the dove. Spiritual intelligence destroys fear, destroys ignorance and destroys every form of darkness. Spiritual intelligence entrusts God and spiritual intelligence brings us to the class of God. Spiritual intelligence guarantees obedience, holiness and godliness in the life of the believer. Go all out and be spiritually intelligent. Do not be ignorant of the devices of the enemy.

*Prayer*
Father, enlighten our eyes of understanding, bring us to the place of deep spiritual truth in Jesus name. Exposed to me every area I need to educate myself to be spiritually sound and aware in Jesus name, Amen.

*Declaration*
I declare that I am spiritually sound. I am not ignorant of the devices of the devil and I am fully armed with the weapons that are available to me in Christ Jesus.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Thursday, February 16, 2023

Thursday 18th February 2021

*Success Power*

*Proverbs 16:3*
_Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established._

*Proverbs 3:1-5*
_My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For the length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding._

God defines success differently from the world. Before King David dies in 1 Kings 2:3, he advised Solomon to do what God commands and follow His teachings, obey everything written in the law of Moses. Then you will be a success, no matter what you do or where you go. You will notice that David didn’t tell his son to build up his kingdom with great armies or gather wealth from other lands or defeat his enemies in battle. This is exactly what some of us think success is. Success is not equal to money. Because a person has plenty of money does not mean he is successful. That person could have plenty of money but might be very poor in spirit. The formula for success is following and obeying God. This is a true success because when we follow and obey God, then He shows us His plans for us, and it’s in fulfilling that plan we can say that we are successful or that we have fulfilled our destiny.

Solomon had learned so much from his father that when he was king, God asked Him what he wanted, and his first reply was not wealth or power. Solomon instead asked for wisdom and discernment to lead God’s people. He had seen his father David always depending on God and becoming successful as a King. We also have examples of people in our lives, who we admire, we have seen their trust and walk with God and consider them successful because of their choice of following God. We can do the same for ourselves. We can start today, follow and obey God. What were the last instructions He gave you? Have you carried them out? That is where your success lies; we can only be successful when we wholeheartedly follow God. That business you are doing, God knows it better than you. Have you taken it to Him in prayers? Let's not compartmentalize our lives. Bring God into everything you do.

The beginning of true biblical success is accepting the gift of eternal life offered by Jesus Christ. Jesus reiterated in His teaching that the two most important commandments are to love God with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to love our neighbor as ourselves. Everything hangs on these. Loving God means obeying and keeping His commandments. When we love and obey God we can walk in the fruits of the spirit- love, joy, peace, gentleness, kindness, patience, self-control, faithfulness, and goodness. We need these fruits in our lives to be able to successfully love our neighbors. This is what distinguishes us from worldly success.

*Prayer*
Father, help me see that true success is in walking and fellowshipping with you, being at the center of your will for my life in Jesus' name.

*Declarations*
I am a success
I obey and follow God
I walk in the center of God’s plan for my life in Jesus' name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Friday, February 17, 2023

*THE EVIL EYE*

*Proverbs 28: 22*
_He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and considerate not that poverty shall come upon him._

*Proverbs 23:6*
_Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats. For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he. He says unto thee eat and drink but his heart is not with thee. The morsel which thou hath eaten, thou shall vomit up, and lose thy sweet words._

The direction in which you look determines the state of your eyes and who you serve. If your eyes are fixated on mammon, your eyes are evil. What that means is that everything about your life is centered around money. Matt 6: 24 says No man can serve two masters. Your eyes are either on your master or your eyes are on the money. When your eyes are on your master, you have a good eye; when your eyes are on the money, you have an evil eye.

In what direction are your eyes fixated? It is either an eye on the master or an eye on the money. Your eyes will typically look in the direction of your treasures. Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. When your treasure is in heaven, your heart will be in heaven and your eyes will look to heaven. How do you lay treasures on high? By distributing it within God’s system. When the system of money that governs your life is the system of the kingdom, then your eyes will be good. The eyes that look away from God and puts them on the systems of this world to meet their needs, that eye is evil. The evil eye belongs to a stingy man. When you eat from him, you pay.

The evil eyes value money more than God's relationships, or any other thing on the face of the earth. Heaven has no place in the thinking of a man whose perspective and dealings are centered around money alone. The eyes that will see gold gathered like dust must not be blinded by gold dust, Job 22:24 says you will lay up gold as dust and the gold of Ophir as the brooks. But that can’t be your experience until your eyes are centered on God. Be very careful that Satan doesn’t take your eyes away from the Lord. Once your eyes are taken away from the Lord, the elements will not cooperate with you. Peter’s eye was fixated on Jesus and he walked on water; once he took his eyes away from Jesus and started looking at the environment, he started sinking. It is foolishness to take your eyes away from him in whose hands all your desires can be satisfied and fixate them on life. You have to choose one; you are either looking up to God, or you are looking up to the systems of men.

*Prayer*
Father, save me from every harm and influence brought about by the evil eye

*Declaration*
I seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. I know that all the grace for living a life with focus and direction will I receive from the Lord in Jesus' name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Saturday, February 18, 2023

*THE SEED IN YOUR HAND*

*Matthew 13:31-33*
_Another parable he put forth to them saying: the kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches. And another parable he spoke to them: the kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened._

What he's saying about leaven here is dominion. How you can take something that looks small and if you recognize the power of what you hold, although it is small, you don’t look at the size of the seed that you have. Jesus is showing us here that dominion and influence are products of seeds. That in this kingdom God will give you seeds that you must sow. They say the best time to plant a tree is thirty-five years ago but the second-best time is now. If you didn’t plant it thirty-five years ago, it remains a seed.

So, it is seed, time, harvest. The time doesn’t start counting until the seed is planted.
Now a lot of people don’t take steps in life because they think that the seed that they have is too small. Isaac had seeds to sow but he was looking at the economy, looking at the climate, considering the clouds and the rain and the famine and all that. he wanted to go to Egypt as his father did, he was strategizing. Strategies are good, I teach strategy, analysis, patterns, studies, and all of that but there are times when if you follow your strategies and patterns, you may be wrong. You must listen to the instructions God gives concerning the seed.

There are things he has given to you and he expects you to inject them into an ecosystem. You don’t look down on the fact that what you have today is not enough. Just inject what you have and believe in the potency of what you have and you see that thing starts growing. It will grow and grow until it becomes a massive tree with branches and people will come and take shade under it.
You must understand the DNA of the seed, you need to know the field where you are to deploy it, you need to inject it into the right system and allow God to take over for you. When the mustard seed is planted and nurtured, it can take over. When you have a seed, don’t neglect it. Sow it.

*Prayer*
Father, I thank you for all Seed that you have placed in my hand

*Declaration*
My seed is producing a harvest for me, so I can continue to sow and reap in God's perfect economy! I am blessed to live well and give well in Jesus' name.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2023
PST SUNDAY &: PST CHAKOR OGIDIGBO

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Sunday, February 19, 2023

*Believe You Have Received*

*Mark 11: 23 - 24*
_For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them._

Prayer follows laid down biblical principles that are scientific and they are certain, like the law of gravity. We must follow these laid down principles to guarantee success and results when we pray. The very first step to getting answers to prayer is to decide what you want from God, find relevant scriptures that promise you the things you desire, and fix the scriptures in your heart by meditating on them, thereby generating faith.

Once faith comes your desires will become a reality. The second thing you need to bear in mind when you want to get answers to your prayer is that you ask God for the things you want, and you believe that you have received them. After meditating on the Word of God and you've come up with a desire inside your heart that is in line with the scripture that supports your desire, the next thing you do is to go ahead and ask God for the things that you want in prayer and you believe you have received them. Mark 11: 23 - 24, it says For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. So you must believe before you receive. A lot of people want to receive before they believe. No believing must precede receiving. To get answers to your prayers, you must not be moved by your senses; you must live in the reality of the answers before they can manifest in your life. What we can see, what we can hear, what we can feel, they can be enemies of your faith. What you see with your eyes, what you hear with your ears, and the things you feel in your body can operate contrary to what you have believed in your heart. You must stand on the Word of God and hold on to the faith that you have, believing they are received and you will then get those things. All you need to do is to ask God for the things that you need and what his Word has promised, believe you will receive them, then ask God for them, then you will have whatever things you need from God. The third thing you should bear in mind when you ask Him for anything in prayer is that you must be positive in your thinking. You must let every thought and desire in your heart affirm what you have asked God if he has given it to you. Never allow any negative thought or any negative image to enter your heart. Even when they enter they must not remain in your heart after you have prayed.

Because the enemy will bombard your mind with all manner of negative images and thoughts that are contrary to your desires. You must remain positive, affirming inside you that what you have asked God he has given to you. You might still feel the pain but you must stand on the Word of God. No matter how things may look, or how you feel, never allow yourself to doubt that you will get an answer to the things when you pray. Doubt will want to come; when it does, rebuke it with the Word of God. Get your mind back in the Word. You must eradicate every image, suggestion, vision, impression feeling, or thought that will not contribute to your faith and not affirm that you have received what you have asked of God. Satan will switch from the sense realm to the spiritual visions or dreams; you must not be deceived. You must benchmark all these things to the Word of God. Don't allow the enemy to use scriptures to overturn your faith. Stay with the Word of God. Stand your ground. Keep on declaring the Word. Faith confession creates your reality, so stand your ground and refuse to be defeated.

*Prayer*
Father help me to operate fully in the principles that drive answers to prayer.

Declaration
I declare that I operate in the Spirit, I operate in the supernatural. I'm not moved by what I see, ’m not moved by what I hear, I’m not moved by what I feel, I’m not moved by demonic visions and dreams. I'm only moved by the Word of God.
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Monday, February 20, 2023

*Take the Risk*

*2 Kings 7:4 KJV*
_If we say, we will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now therefore come, and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die._

*Philippians 4:13 KJV*
_[13] I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me._

The top they say is never and will never be crowded. One of the major factors responsible for this scanty population is the inability of an average mind to see through the veil. The lepers in this verse of the scripture were able to critically analyze their situations, and they based their decision on the best option. Pessimism is a plague that limits the mind of a person and suggests to its victim the danger of drowning in a mirage.

It has been discovered and verified that the greatest evil that can ever befall a man is not taking a risk. Everything is already a risk whether you believe it or not. Sleeping is risky, what if you don’t wake up, many have died in their sleep. In spite of this, you still sleep believing that God will wake you up according to Psalm 3:5 [KJV] "I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me."

Sleeping and expecting that you will wake up is a great act of faith. Why not apply the name energy to every other aspect of life. The prodigal son was a very smart kid, after squandering his fortune, he summoned himself and analyzed the situation, a critical analysis of his current state informed his next move. God designed this life to support the course of anyone that keeps moving. In Exodus 14:15 [KJV] "And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:"

Irrespective of what you see as an obstacle, once God has spoken, despise the obstacles and go forward. It is in this act of faith that you will suddenly realize that the tree before you has a root, all you need to do is to just push with very minimal effort to go deeper. That very thing you are afraid of is actually afraid of you. Be bold enough to take that risk. The four lepers stumbled into a harvest that only a stronger army than the Syrian armies were supposed to be able to plunder. This was delivered to them on a platter of gold simply by activating a risk-taking mindset.

Refuse to over analyze or overestimate an obstacle. No matter what it is, get a word from God and go forward.

As a believer, you have a higher advantage much more than an unbeliever with respect to many aspects of life. The capacity of the engine in you is such that, you need to learn how to fail before you can succeed. Unfortunately, many are ignorant of this power, and ignorance is a major deterrent to this innate power.

*Prayer*
Father Lord! Grant me a lion’s heart to be bold enough to run towards my Goliath. Amen!

*Declaration*
I am a risk taker, nothing scares me, there is no task that the God in me cannot accomplish, no mountain is insurmountable to me!
Re: WiSDOM SEED DAILY DEVOTIONAL by Faithfulness88: 7:43am On Feb 21, 2023

HOLYHILL CHURCH ABUJA

*WISDOM SEED*
Tuesday, February 21, 2023

*Angel of Protection*

*Psalm 121:5-8*
_The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore._

*Psalm 91:10-11*
_There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways._

We are in a season where we must be equipped with the truth of God’s word concerning our protection. Fear is still the very thing Satan is using to harass the children of God. We must believe in the truth of God’s word now more than ever before. What does God say about your protection and safety? The positive side of COVID-19 is that it has forced people to seek God for protection more than ever before. Only God can truly watch and keep His children safe. He is our mighty Father who can preserve and keep us amid the turmoil. His Angels are on assignment on our behalf. We can put our trust in God that He that watches over us and does not sleep nor slumber. Only a God like ours can do this, He is on duty 24 hours watching over us, that is how much He loves us.
As Christians, we can rest assured that God will guide us and protect us from all evil. The Bible says no weapon formed against us shall prosper. This means the weapons will be formed because we have an enemy who hates us, but we can trust God to shield us from the fiery darts.

We will not be harmed because we are shielded on all sides. The blood of Jesus speaks divine protection over us. The Lord is our Shepherd. Shepherd protects their sheep from wild and dangerous animals. The moment we understand that we are protected, that nothing can harm us because of the blood of Jesus, then we begin to walk in the light of that truth. This infuses boldness in our hearts and we can take feats the Lord wants us to. The reason why some men of God can fulfill the will of God for their lives, like Bishop Oyedepo, is because they have entered this understanding that they have heaven’s backing.

Divine protection is for all of God’s children. God wants you to walk in it, He doesn’t want you worrying about your safety, and He is there with you. Sometimes, God protects us by allowing us to go through trials. He could just be protecting us from an even worst situation or could be using trials for His special purposes. Trust in the Lord and take refuge in Him. The Lord is our secret hiding place. There is safety in Him. We must ensure that our eyes are on Him when we go through trials. He promised not to leave nor forsake us. Be confident and rejoice at the fact that Satan can’t harm you. As Believers, we have victory in Christ Jesus. We must always remember that the greater one lives in us.

*Prayer*
Father thank you for the divine protection I enjoy in you. Thank you that I don’t need to worry about my safety because I have you.

*Declarations*
I dwell in the secret place of the highest
God is my refuge and my fortress
I am delivered from the snare of the fowler and the noisome pestilence
I am not afraid of the terror by night nor the arrow that flies by the day, No harm will befall me, No evil will come near my dwelling in Jesus' name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 267
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.