Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You (3881 Views)

How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? / Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by shigoawesu(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
What's wrong with some Nigerian ladies. I just asked one out and the next thing she did was to show me a picture of a sneaker... and instructed me to buy it for her. Like wtf !!!

I am so angry right now, someone should calm me down.

Why are Nigerian ladies like this for god sake?

Is a turn off for
A discipline lady don't just act like an hungry dog even if she's actually hungry
But some ladies still have curtsey sha

3 Likes

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Karleb(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Lol. Pretty simple; change the set of ladies you approach - problem solved.

Some of you ladies always appear different until someone asks you out.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
What's wrong with some Nigerian ladies. I just asked one out and the next thing she did was to show me a picture of a sneaker... and instructed me to buy it for her. Like wtf !!!

she no send u, na y she do I'm

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
she no send u, na y she do im
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by PumpumPrince: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

angry
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by PumpumPrince: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

SON...QUIT NAGGGIN

...BROKE MEN DONT COMPLAIN....F U BROKE....JUST SAY...darling..am robbers stole my wallet last nite inthe swimmingpool.....I swaàar!!

CONCLUSION....steppppppup yor game!!!(no oofencse)
angry
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by jimmychang: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Did she put a gun on your head to buy the sneakers for her?

She asked you a simple question that requires simple answer YES/NO.

If you're a broke man, just tell her you're a broke man that you can't afford it. she won't bite you.

You are a fool,you don't have manners or self respect in your family?....So you will just be friends with Someone and the next day you have started asking for money even if the person is Dangote.Most of you all are retarded.Na sign sat dem no train una well.

So because he is pissed at this behaviour means he is broke lol. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by jimmychang: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
PumpumPrince:

SON...QUIT NAGGGIN

...BROKE MEN DONT COMPLAIN....F U BROKE....JUST SAY...darling..am robbers stole my wallet last nite inthe swimmingpool.....I swaàar!!

CONCLUSION....steppppppup yor game!!!(no oofencse)
angry

Which kind mentality be this, so as a gee if you meet another gee for the first time,the next thing you do is to ask for money abi.Someone you barely know much about.

NIGERIAN MEN SELF GET PROBLEM EVERYTHING IS MONEY MONEY MONEY.NONSENSE,NO SELF-RESPECT.

2 Likes

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by techWriter3: 2:13am On Aug 06, 2022
broke girl is allergic for broke boys
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by diogo23: 3:20am On Aug 06, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Acceptance fee, you are welcome
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by diogo23: 3:22am On Aug 06, 2022
care4you:
Poor man!
You don't have money and you asked a girl out?

What concern money and asking a girl out?
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Shaggyswang(f): 4:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep shut!!

Common sneakers you can't buy for someone!
When you're a broke beggar all you do is complain and groan about people who won't buy things for you.
Hope when you find the one who buys those things for u and also treats you rightly as the purchased property you are, you'll not come and disturb our ears with more yabaleft feminism? Ewu. eKwALeeTee for enjoyment only. For bill you remember say u get towtow

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Shaggyswang(f): 4:54am On Aug 06, 2022
care4you:
Poor man!
You don't have money and you asked a girl out?

We forget sometimes that women are commodities that have to be purchased with money. Sorry dear
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Wizywiz(m): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2022
Lamentations 1:1 grin.,.....But on a serious note guys how do most of you meet hungry ladies and girls who demands so much from una....because I hardly meet or mingle with such ladies.....I ve always met sweet and lovely ladies and girls who even spend more on me than even demanding from me....I no say some girls/ladies this days can be so parasitic in nature..but guys make una dey look well before una approach some of them... grin
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Sammy101111(m): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2022
There are still some good woman

But remember this the good ones will want to control you by all means
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by tunjijones(m): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
The choice is left for you to decide.

Do I look like someone who make decisions for broke people? Please incase you don't know, I'm allergic to broke people (Men).

But you are not allergic to your father.....
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Sabincoka(m): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Did she put a gun on your head to buy the sneakers for her?

She asked you a simple question that requires simple answer YES/NO.

If you're a broke man, just tell her you're a broke man that you can't afford it. she won't bite you.
you this goat go stay for your ranch
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by gulfer: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2022
If you date a Nigerian girl and she doesn't come up with billing after 1 week, just go and do thanksgiving in church grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by FiremanX: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:

You keep throwing the world broke around, you that begged a guy for data to come online, I know the phone you're using now one guy somewhere bought it for you, your house rent is probably paid by a guy.

When was the last time you took someone out and spent your money? But every weekend one Mr Kenneth de carry you de go eat chicken and chips.

Beggar like you de call person broke.
The picture on her DP isn't her real picture,,,,make una dey ignore all these senseless girls
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by FiremanX: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep shut!!

Common sneakers you can't buy for someone!
Seun lalasticlala justwise Mynd44 rule 2,,,,
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by PumpumPrince: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2022
jimmychang:

Which kind mentality be this, so as a gee if you meet another gee for the first time,the next thing you do is to ask for money abi.Someone you barely know much about.

NIGERIAN MEN SELF GET PROBLEM EVERYTHING IS MONEY MONEY MONEY.NONSENSE,NO SELF-RESPECT.

SON our job has men is to protect women...no matter wot. .....every guys know the real truth that men who call womengold diggger are broke.thats y u will need to strpppup yor game sir!!(no oofencse? angry
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Magnoliaa(f): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Karleb:
Some of you ladies always appear different until someone asks you out.

Exactly. grin grin Me especially, I can be very very pretentious. See as you are now, if you just sare jam talk or do anyhow small like this, I fit change am for you or baff you with insults wotowoto right here. You won't see it coming, walai. The condition is just for you to misbehave. Just that; o tan!
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2022
@PumpumPrince
Shey you de form gentle man abi wetin?
Shut your bitch ass mouth up boy.... If na your guy beg you for 1k now.. You go put am on whyning levels

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by jeromestarks: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Invite your friends over and Fvck her together till day breaks. Make sure her pvssy suffer for it. Make video of the sex escape, break up with her and post the video whenever you hear that she's getting married.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by PumpumPrince: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2022
pleboi:
@PumpumPrince
Shey you de form gentle man abi wetin?
Shut your bitch ass mouth up boy.... If na your guy beg you for 1k now.. You go put am on whyning levels

Bro I have a reputation for giving & paying women moiney anytime. I gave a babe N350.000 last month July when someone stole her generator. I dint even ask for sexx.if u want N200 naira...change yor voice...ask nicely!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Kenneth10110(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
The choice is left for you to decide.

Do I look like someone who make decisions for broke people? Please incase you don't know, I'm allergic to broke people (Men).

This your comments shows that your toe toe go dan over hear am.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Na brokeynl you dey
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2022
@pumpumprince
Oh clap for yourself now... Woman helper bitch pussy niggas like you go always go down becus of pussycat

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by PumpumPrince: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2022
pleboi:
@pumpumprince
Oh clap for yourself now... Woman helper bitch pussy niggas like you go always go down becus of pussycat

Son it's OK.. dashing women moiney will make sense the day u ever have moiney but until then....stay broke!!(no oofencse) smiley
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
@PumpumPrince
Bastard nigga.

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by PumpumPrince: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
pleboi:
@PumpumPrince
Bastard nigga.

Son i was juss about to ask u to send yor account number so I can give u N20,000 naira....I guess u will now have to go hungry for next one week. U juss lost yor shance smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday Gift / I Wish She Didn’t Tell Me The Truth / When A Man Is In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.