Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You (4159 Views)

How Long Do I Need To Wait To Start Billing A Guy After Saying "YES" To Him? / Why Girls Can't Stop Billing You / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Cypress042:
She instructed you to buy a sneaker for her cheesy

Brother man, run for your life now, never look back and never return.

Please for those still trying to ask a Nigerian girl out desist from today. it's a huge trap, don't say i don't tell you smiley
Slay queen confirmed ��������������������
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by toujurs: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
What's wrong with some Nigerian ladies. I just asked one out and the next thing she did was to show me a picture of a sneaker... and instructed me to buy it for her. Like wtf !!!

I am so angry right now, someone should calm me down.

Why are Nigerian ladies like this for god sake?
Yours is even okay, a girl once told me to send her 1k airtime. So she could send me just a picture of her's. A broke introvert, i am ev n trying to help with companionship. undecided

I am beginning to believe, these bitches are cum bags. Nothing more.

Another one, was angry at me that are ex, disposed her off, after fucking her to stupor, why put on an aggression at me, over what i did do. You could imagine the toxic behaviour of this lady, it's a shame.

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay is oyin22 that broke ass girl that pout her ass in her profile picture in an unpainted room and always looking for rich men. Broke ass lady looking for Otedola to rescue her generation from generational poverty
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Streetmovement(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol

Abeg wey una see all this kind shenkes sef grin

Nigga you gotta change your circle of bitches
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Sukkyy2010: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Did she put a gun on your head to buy the sneakers for her?

She asked you a simple question that requires simple answer YES/NO.

If you're a broke man, just tell her you're a broke man that you can't afford it. she won't bite you.
shut the fvck your stinking mouth, what hell wrong with you contemporary ladies of now.

You guy are turning more Toxic,useless and void entity when it comes to dating.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
NewSoul:
Jennyclay is oyin22 that broke ass girl that pout her ass in her profile picture in an unpainted room and always looking for rich men. Broke ass lady looking for Otedola to rescue her generation from generational poverty

comrade this one loud ooo
abeg reduce the vawulence small
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by kelspinall(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
lols....
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Savedday: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Trustedapparel(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Buy the sneaker na .....after buying the sneaker drilling and smashing of the pussy will begin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by VenumX: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Then what are you useful for? undecided
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
The choice is left for you to decide.

Do I look like someone who make decisions for broke people? Please incase you don't know, I'm allergic to broke people (Men).
Lets hope no (Men) in ur family is broke. Starting with ur father.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Lol. Pretty simple; change the set of ladies you approach - problem solved.
This ur new NL persona though.. Are u man starved?
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Magnoliaa(f): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
This ur new NL persona though.. Are u man starved?

Very much so.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Very much so.
grin
Would u be a submissive one and a non liability...
Then ur search might just come easy tongue
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Magnoliaa(f): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
grin

Would u be a submissive one and a non liability...

Then ur search might just come easy tongue

Absolutely.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Absolutely.
Lmao... Something tells me u're playing me.. I wont buy dz..
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by ifinger: 2:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Make sure say u Yash am or see her pkekus bf you spend a kobo
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you're a broke man, just tell her you're a broke man that you can't afford it. she won't bite you.
So a broke man is someone that refuses to buy it for her.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Magnoliaa(f): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Lmao... Something tells me u're playing me.. I wont buy dz..

Okay.
Re: You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You by Lordedifice1: 6:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:

Always defending your gender
But one thing you should is that
First impression matters
You are not seeing that this girl broke first,the guy might be able to buy the goddamn sneakers for her but it shouldn't be on their first time date,be cultured.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. / A Lady Forcing Herself On A Guy? / She Turned Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.