Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? (6616 Views)

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Stillwhites(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
kelspinall:

mumu avoid me
I refuse to avoid u idiot
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor don enter trouble again.

I have this newlywed, a newly married wife who doesn't let me rest.Her house is adjacent to ours.

Whenever her husband is not around she brings me food..she invites me to her house.

Sometimes she lay my head on her thighs, caress me, push me on the couch and sit on me.

Now the problem is this, she said when her husband is not around why can't we rock the town?

I want to know if asking her out will result to a grave consequence.Thanks.

Victor Jalingo

do u av prettygirl200 phone no, can u send it for me
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Karen2024(f): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

do u av prettygirl200 phone no, can u send it for me
Prettygirl200 Heathrow needs ur digit
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by teebagy: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Xiaohei:
You’re toying with your life. Die dey hungry you. We go read for here how the woman husband take cutlass finish your body. Continue, no stop! Carry go!
it is only broke men that they kill. Let a powerful politician or a rich man sleep with ya wife and u catch them let me see how u will kill him without been killed first
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Karen2024:
Prettygirl200 Heathrow needs ur digit
Why?? What do u want my number for
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Stillwhites(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
kelspinall:

mumu avoid me
I refuse to avoid u and u didnt take any action, who be mumu?
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Karen2024(f): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Heathrow44 asked for it..now tell me, what wrong have i done to u? pls be sincere.
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by PumpumPrince: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:

no body want yor chip nomba I beg. angry
anyways helo.
please am making a researchs for my univasity project examination for project & I need to ask u for a kwik survey quotation question : please do u have yansh & wot size & weight is it kindly please? smiley
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Stillwhites(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
PumpumPrince:

no body want yor chip nomba I beg. angry
anyways helo.
please am making a researchs for my univasity project examination for project & I need to ask u for a kwik survey quotation question : please do u have yansh & wot size & weight is it kindly please? smiley
This foolish he-goat again.waste of cum
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by guvna(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

I have this newlywed, a newly married wife who doesn't let me rest.Her house is adjacent to ours.

Whenever her husband is not around she brings me food..she invites me to her house.

Sometimes she lay my head on her thighs, caress me, push me on the couch and sit on me.

Now the problem is this, she said when her husband is not around why can't we rock the town?

Victor Jalingo

BIG FOOOL
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by EmiDon11: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
guvna:

BIG FOOOL
why calling him a fool now?
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Karen2024:
Heathrow44 asked for it..now tell me, what wrong have i done to u? pls be sincere.
That's why am asking what he wants to do with it
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Karen2024(f): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
guvna:

BIG FOOOL
Like ur father
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by PumpumPrince: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Stillwhites:
This foolish he-goat again.waste of cum

dont mind that Prettygirl200 thing I beg...she all ways goin around askin for coz am a Londoner angry
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Xiaohei(m): 2:24am On Aug 12, 2022
teebagy:
it is only broke men that they kill. Let a powerful politician or a rich man sleep with ya wife and u catch them let me see how u will kill him without been killed first

Guy move! Trying to sound like sleeping with someone’s wife is a cool thing to do. Permit me to ask you: What would your dad do if he caught a politician shagging your mom? Will he walk away, or fight for his honour?
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's why am asking what he wants to do with it

I was asking for it cos u act like sm1 I know, Lilian ? are u d one? went to uni @ SE uni
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Mrscarter(f): 4:36am On Aug 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo

Some ppl who catch their partner cheating harm them aswell as the other person. Be careful. Besides its not gud man. Don't homewreck. That woman should be ashamed and karma comes 4 us all
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

I was asking for it cos u act like sm1 I know, Lilian ? are u d one? went to uni @ SE uni
No ooo I don't know what u are talking about
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
No ooo I don't know what u are talking about

Okay post ur digits then
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

Okay post ur digits then
No I won't do that!!! I Already told u am not the person u are thinking I am. So why should I still post my digits? I won't do that
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
No I won't do that!!! I Already told u am not the person u are thinking I am. So why should I still post my digits? I won't do that

u wouldn't post ur digits or u don't wouldn't give to me, even if not here on d forum, which one? I'm expecting ur reply to be "Both"
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

u wouldn't post ur digits or u don't wouldn't give to me, even if not here on d forum, which one? I'm expecting ur reply to be "Both"
Both
Re: Is It Safe To Ask A Married Woman Out? by teebagy: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Xiaohei:

Guy move! Trying to sound like sleeping with someone’s wife is a cool thing to do. Permit me to ask you: What would your dad do if he caught a politician shagging your mom? Will he walk away, or fight for his honour?
my father is not stupid to fight or kill a politician . Let say my father catches my mum and he kills a politician there are two things that will happen either he gets killed or go to jail why my imaginary mum keep sleeping around. Or a better solution is to divorce her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. / Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of / Which One Gives More Pleasure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.