Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). (66370 Views)

Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update). / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by aieromon(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ogbuu101:

I know Biu wella.
All I'm saying is,som1 going to solely Maiduguri has no business with Gombe.
Its Bauch town to Soro(Bauchi)- Darazo(Bauchi) to Azare to Kari to Potiskum(Yobe),to Damagum to Ngelzerma to Damaturu to Benieshek(Borno) to Maiduguri.

Actually, you can connect Damaturu from Gombe via the Nafada-Potiskum road. The road is bad in major areas but highly reliable if you have no business in Bauchi.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by CountryTireMan(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
aieromon:

Actually, you can connect Damaturu from Gombe via the Nafada-Potiskum road. The road is bad in major areas but highly reliable if you have no business in Bauchi.
Exactly what I was trying to tell him.
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by sanya4good(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
As I dey now I dey pray for you seriously say make you arrive your destination safely.

3 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by aieromon(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Now in Abuja, might likely spend the night here as I received a directive not to proceed to Jos this night as I am not cleared to moved!!

This has reduced your chances of entering Maiduguri tomorrow.

Rest well.

5 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
sad
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by okoroemeka(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
andray12:
NIGERIANS ARE GULLIBLE PEOPLE ...PETER OBI WILL ABSOLUTELY FAIL US!!!
leave Peter obi alone,this is an interesting travelouge

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Offpointng: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
FatherBona:
Has anybody bothered to ask the OP what’s he’s looking for in Maiduguri?!?

aswear, I've been trying to see who will ask
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by shortIGBOman: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
EmiDon11:
face ur hunger striken northern brothers and leave us alone

Eyahh. The thing pain this man well well. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Coldie(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
FatherBona:
I’m in Abuja, one month now and can’t return to the south as a result of the security unrest. Your updates will be useful.
D guys looks like someone in the military una 2 experience fit no be d same
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by BabbanBura(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
BigDawsNet:
You will land successfully

Amen

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Gubioma: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
So after four months of being grounded due to lack of security clearance from the advance team, I finally stubbornly decided to go to Maiduguri via road as cost of flight was too expensive and it didn't make financial sense to me.

So this is a live update of my journey as I proceed on my trip.

Note I didn't follow through Enugu rather via Asaba.

Y ou can follow my update via Instagram

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

This is me leaving via PBTG motor in koka by 7 30 am today
Dan Borno....Kanuri boy)
U ar welcome to Maiduguri.I'm in Maiduguri right now come to my house for dinner

Shikenan nagode

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Offpointng: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

Bad News Is Following The Thread
grin grin
ur plan to report something bad bout him will not work, it will not work

13 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by FatherBona: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
EmiDon11:
so u finally reached my side boss!!!

I dey gwarimpa, how far?!
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Danfex(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
May You arrive safely to Your destination Bro, 9ja insecurity has caused alot of panic & trouble, road travel makes sense alot, it's an adventure. I'm based in Kano but couldn't travel home to southwest for some years now, simply because I am the ransom that can't get kidnapped grin. But I'm hoping to try my luck one of this days, so help Me GOD.

Thanks for the update wink

6 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by BadNews: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Offpointng:

grin grin

ur plan to report something bad bout him will not work, it will not work

Bad News Is Praying For Him, Just Know It

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Allisgud: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
See land left and right waisting,imagine Fg convert those land to large industrial farm employed agricultural student paying them high,students will be happy to choose agric as a course,filled the market nation wide with cheap affordable food,this is after those terrorist animals has been eradicated from the forest

10 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Offpointng: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ogbuu101:

I know Biu wella.
All I'm saying is,som1 going to solely Maiduguri has no business with Gombe.
Its Bauch town to Soro(Bauchi)- Darazo(Bauchi) to Azare to Kari to Potiskum(Yobe),to Damagum to Ngelzerma to Damaturu to Benieshek(Borno) to Maiduguri.

You are on point
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Offpointng: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
DaniDani:

Whatever evil news you are looking for in this thread, you will not see it. You will be disappointed. I rebuke you badnews!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by zedman1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Make una tell Obaseki, the man dey fall my hand. He is currently the worst Governor in this Country. Nothing is working in Edo State. If he manage to build one small Road, the next Rain wey fall go wash off the Road.

The man is the definition of incompetence. Na so so Gramma he Sabi speak. grin grin
You get governor wey de manage construct road you de complain. Wetin we go come do with Ortom for here? He holds the title...... the worst man ever liveth. Safe trip OP.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Offpointng: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Allisgud:
See land left and right waisting,imagine Fg convert those land to large industrial farm employed agricultural student paying them high,students will be happy to choose agric as a course,filled the market nation wide with cheap affordable food,this is after those terrorist animals has been eradicated from the forest

No land is wasting except we want to feed the whole Africa. Crops harvested in Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Kebbi and Niger state alone is much to feed the whole Nigeria and even have lotta left overs but no preservation mechanism in place so everything get spoilt and they just have to go farm another, that is the main reason why food is a lil cost (under Jonathan) and madly expensive under Buhari cuz of insecurity

6 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by ufotunang: 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Asaba to maiduguri.... that is a 3 days journey
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by ufotunang: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Do you base in maiduguri... doing bussiness in maiduguri or
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Resting now in Abuja will continue tomorrow

Remember you can watch live videos about this thread on our ig page @ https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

5 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Nemesis0147(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Now in Abuja, might likely spend the night here as I received a directive not to proceed to Jos this night as I am not cleared to moved!!
i don’t know ur location but alert me if u will be staying within Lugbe.
Come tiger bar,,behind lugbe shoprite make I host you.

20 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by ufotunang: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
Of the current security situation, na front sit you go grab?? shocked
...do you want him to hide inside the boot of the vehicle due to security situation

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Onlinefarmstore: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nemesis0147:
i don’t know ur location but alert me if u will be staying within Lugbe.
Come tiger bar,,behind lugbe shoprite make I host you.

Katampe extension

Zero eight one three four zero zero seven zero five

1 Like

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by shortIGBOman: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
zedman1:
You get governor wey de manage construct road you de complain. Wetin we go come do with Ortom for here? He holds the title...... the worst man ever liveth. Safe trip OP.

No compare Ortom with Obaseki. Ortom is like an Angel for where Obaseki dey. The man is just clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
uromi Oye!!

Na my town you dey so

Gallant
so you are from uromi. Not surprising that you support PDP. Uromi is fully PDP as I have said countless times but I'm for Southern presidency so I go with Tinubu this time but will most certainly vote PDP for senate and Rep

2 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by ashawopikin(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hope say u hold ransome money, just kidding, be safe
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Before apc came into power, traveling by road was very educative
But nw na death trap

Will this nation recover from all this again?

And we have many trying to repeat the errors again

I pray for God help. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Mamijoh(f): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
I wish you safe journey
Re: Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). by Nemesis0147(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

Katampe extension

Zero eight one three four zero zero seven zero five
katampe is far from my side...bolt go charge you reach 2900.
I will call u
If it is okay by you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Traveling With Nigeria Food Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.