Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

My Experience With Eckankar Religion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Eckankar Religion (11156 Views)

"The Problem" With Eckankar (an Eckist Observes) / Christians Will Be Cool With ECKANKAR If... / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by cornelboy(f): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Templee333:

do u believe the HOLY KORAN as God's word? ur answer to my question is also my answ to ur question.
Hell no!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Do you believe the Bible as God's word?

Templee333:

do u believe the HOLY KORAN as God's word? ur answer to my question is also my answ to ur question.

cornelboy:

Hell no!

I will not conclude yet so let's hear from the horses mouth first.

Meanwhile I have this:
Templee333:

if i choose to be an atheist does it concern u? If it pains u stop paying my school fees & cut off my feeding & outfits allowances.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by cornelboy(f): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother (Cornelboy) is right!
You're an atheist! smiley
Lol. He left the JW.org in search for God in occultic religions. That's deadass hilarious.

Which god is he looking for exactly cheesy

Here's what the people of Berea did:

Acts of the Apostles 17:11
[11]And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. He left the JW.org in search for God in occultic religions. That's deadass hilarious.

[11]And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.

Satan only used his schemes to drag them out of God's earthly organization just as he did with perfect angels.
What really baffles me is how they will start talking in the public as if they're intelligent yet they've been easily arrested by Satan who now makes them totally useless only for them to tell STORIES of what they should be proud of in a bad way.

Just like Paul i will always tell anyone, anytime anyday and anywhere that "i am Maximus proudly one of Jehovah's Witnesses"

Let them come in their thousands they will all be put to shame because we are the one and only united globally family of peace loving worshipers! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by johnw47: 2:19am On Aug 31, 2022
^^ these people have to keep telling themselves things like this to keep believing it,
constantly brain washing themselves

false jw's proudly belong to Jehovah's witnesses(people/orginisation)
we Christians proudly belong to JEHOVAH

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2022
cornelboy:

Hell no!
why not. U have to believe. Don't u knw that ur refusal to believe thn Koran makes u an atheist?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 6:06am On Aug 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Was chatting with my own as in MY OWN brother not you! cheesy
it's time u guys get out of this thread & continue ur preaching in a suitable thread. I didnt create this topic 4 u. And if u dnt mind,i'm not interested in ur preaching. Go & recruit the feeble ones into ur society of 8 leaders

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2022
cornelboy:

The scripture they searched was not a delux/gray cover New World Translation. But u people continue to add & subtract frm the scripture though it tells u not to do so. Why did u have to translate the scripture frm its original Hebrew/Greek lang? Did ur almighty Jehovah not knw English when he inspired them in a now dead Hebrew lang?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Templee333:

it's time u guys get out of this thread & continue ur preaching in a suitable thread. I didnt create this topic 4 u. And if u dnt mind,i'm not interested in ur preaching. Go & recruit the feeble ones into ur society of 8 leaders
Not so fast Mr Atheist.
You should be exposed first so all followers of your threads may know that you're not a believer. Just tell them plainly that you're an atheist and i (Maximus) will take my leave, but putting up useless, worthless and hopeless stories to lead naive ones away should not go unnoticed just as you've been doing to JWs ever since you came up with this moniker! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by cornelboy(f): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
Templee333:

The scripture they searched was not a delux/gray cover New World Translation. But u people continue to add & subtract frm the scripture though it tells u not to do so. Why did u have to translate the scripture frm its original Hebrew/Greek lang? Did ur almighty Jehovah not knw English when he inspired them in a now dead Hebrew lang?
Lol. Why would an almighty God inspire a Hebrew speaking individual in another language he wouldn't understand?
Was English language existing during those times or where did you keep your senses?

So which scriptures or translations of the Bible have you searched?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by cornelboy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Templee333:

why not. U have to believe. Don't u knw that ur refusal to believe thn Koran makes u an atheist?
I didn't say I don't believe in God.
I believe the Koran was not inspired by the true God of Moses and Jesus.

So do you believe in the Bible as Jehovah's words?

Does it matter whether it's written in Greek or Hebrew or English?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by cornelboy(f): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Not so fast Mr Atheist.
You should be exposed first so all followers of your threads may know that you're not a believer. Just tell them plainly that you're an atheist and i (Maximus) will take my leave, but putting up useless, worthless and hopeless stories to lead naive ones away should not go unnoticed just as you've been doing to JWs ever since you came up with this moniker! smiley
Lol. I didn't notice it's a new moniker.

You can't leave JW.org and still believe in God. Like where do you want to go and search for God and the TRUTH?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
cornelboy:

You can't leave JW.org and still believe in God. Like where do you want to go and search for God and the TRUTH?

They're deceiving themselves, they're already atheists! grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
cornelboy:

what is the truth?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They're deceiving themselves, they're already atheists! grin
if being an atheist will make me stop hating my neighbours,then,pls, make me an atheist oh Lord!
If being an atheist will make me stop lying to defend religion,then,lord, pls let me be more atheistic than ever!
if being an atheist will make me stop despicing & abusing those who stop going to kingdom halls,then let me be an atheist more & more!
if being an atheist will make me stop preaching what i can't practise,then, Lord, let my atheism continue forever!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by cornelboy(f): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Templee333:

what is the truth?
Sorry I don't wanna discuss anything with you.

I believe that the Bible in whatever language it was written, is inspired by the creator of the universe and only the JWs have the accurate interpretation.

Good luck with your new found faith smiley
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
cornelboy:

I believe that the Bible in whatever language it was written, is inspired by the creator of the universe and only the JWs have the accurate interpretation.

okay,then, allow this thread to be in peace.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by cornelboy(f): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Templee333:

okay,then, allow this thread to be in peace.
Pls could you finish your story about why you left the JW.org?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
cornelboy:

Pls could you finish your story about why you left the JW.org?
i thought my story is a lie. Why must u listen to me? Don't u know that i am an apostate? Leave my story alone & continue in ur true religion

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by benodic: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
if being an atheist will make me stop hating my neighbours,then,pls, make me an atheist oh Lord!
If being an atheist will make me stop lying to defend religion,then,lord, pls let me be more atheistic than ever!
if being an atheist will make me stop despicing & abusing those who stop going to kingdom halls,then let me be an atheist more & more!
if being an atheist will make me stop preaching what i can't practise,then, Lord, let my atheism continue forever!

Nobody should carry religion on their head. Religion is just man trying to understand the concept of God and creation hence is man made and severely limited to the level of understanding of the founder.
Nobody should blame anybody for becoming an atheist as those who claim to believe in God have not shown that believing in God has made them better than those who don't believe in God.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Templee333:

The worstest thing to be is an atheist! smiley
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by cornelboy(f): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's one of the weak and foolish ones among you.

He might not know the worth of being among God's people 'cos he was born a JW. Everything seemed normal to him and he could keep up to Bible standards.

For me, it's worth everything. It's like finding a priceless treasure you've been searching for a long time.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by sonmvayina(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
cornelboy:

Your delusion has gone super sonic...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
sonmvayina:

Black Jew! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by sonmvayina(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Black Jew! cheesy

Lol...

I prefer Delta man
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by cornelboy(f): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
sonmvayina:

Why'd you say that?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by sonmvayina(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
cornelboy:

If this is not delusion, what is it?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol...
I prefer Delta man
Quoting Jewish laws! smiley
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2022
cornelboy:

He's one of the weak and foolish ones among you.

He might not know the worth of being among God's people 'cos he was born a JW. Everything seemed normal to him and he could keep up to Bible standards.

For me, it's worth everything. It's like finding a priceless treasure you've been searching for a long time.

Ur NWT bible clearly tells u that calling people "fool" gives u a firsthand ticket to paradise. U r a good believer! God bless u faithful man.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

the best thing to be is a hypocrite who preach what he doesn't practise.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2022
benodic:

well said
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by zoer(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Am learning a lot from JW.... someone said only JW have the true interpretation or translation of the Bible....Can JW in here explain more to me......No knowledge is waste.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? / What Is Your Understanding Of Sabbath? / The Truth Your Pastor Would Not Tell You About Tithes: Tithing Is Unscriptural U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.