Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

My Experience With Eckankar Religion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Eckankar Religion (11193 Views)

"The Problem" With Eckankar (an Eckist Observes) / Christians Will Be Cool With ECKANKAR If... / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Templee333:

did u mean the book of revelation exactly as it is in the christian Bible?

Yes, but the people who combined John's work with the remaining works that made up the Bible removed some of the content because it sounded too unbelievable and crazy to them.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
chieveboy:

Yes, but the people who combined John's work with the remaining works that made up the Bible removed some of the content because it sounded too unbelievable and crazy to them.
Well, it might be but i stoped taking the bible serious eversince i saw how unfit it is in our era.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Templee333:

Well, it might be but i stoped taking the bible serious eversince i saw how unfit it is in our era.

It's not entirely unfit, it is unfit if you've outgrown it. There are those coming up who will be served by it. Everything have it's place as I mentioned earlier.

Just endeavor to move higher in consciousness wherever you wish to peg your tent.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2022
@chieveboy
Pls help to clarify these;
Who/what exactly is the mahanta? Does mahanta refer to a person (Sri Harold Klemp)? Does mahanta mean the Holy Spirit? If yes,then is the person of Klemp a holy spirit? Are all eck masters mahanta(s)? What do eckists mean when they say "mahanta consciousness"? Is mahanta a state of consciousness? Can any other person (apart frm Klemp) take the title of mahanta?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Templee333:
@chieveboy
Pls help to clarify these;
Who/what exactly is the mahanta? Does mahanta refer to a person (Sri Harold Klemp)? Does mahanta mean the Holy Spirit? If yes,then is the person of Klemp a holy spirit? Are all eck masters mahanta(s)? What do eckists mean when they say "mahanta consciousness"? Is mahanta a state of consciousness? Can any other person (apart frm Klemp) take the title of mahanta?

I will try answering it while you too will try to put this question through to the Master or whatever you believe in to answer. You can get answers regardless...

I will come in from what a state of consciousness may be. Everything is consciousness. The Sun, water, toys, food, trees, presidential position, secretaryship, words, language, letters of an alphabet, a deity, a ruler of planet, sadness, happiness, soup, Atom, Molecule, etc.

In other words, everything material and immaterial that I listed above and did not is actually a display or depiction of a certain state of consciousness at a certain level of manifestation and beyond.

The Supreme Deity in order to maintain the universes IT created uses it's 'essence' (think of this essence as ITs body) which we call ECK AKA Holy Spirit in the religions to give life and form, maintain and sustain all things.

This essence can debase, degrade, change, or morph to form certain gasses, molecules and atoms which in turn forms the galaxies, stars, Souls, ideals and ideas, A ruler of a planet or God as some Calle them, just name it. This Essence of God is consciousness and whatever is formed from that consciousness is a 'state of consciousness'.

Now, the Supreme Deity as I hinted earlier is everything consequently but not everything as it where if you go by the explanation above. You will also see that the 'Gods' which were placed on strategic points in the universes are the Supreme Deity but not it. They are functionaries placed to carry given tasks and duties.

The Supreme Deity is the Mahanta. The Mahanta or whatever name people have known IT in other religions or the past is at the top of the order of command for the Supreme Deity. Remember this too is a state of consciousness just as being a doctor is. This means all can attain this. It is actually the spiritual goal of everyone living thing you see and cannot see.

The main function of this consciousness is to be the direct functionary of the Supreme Deity above the sub deities existing on every plane of existence. The Mahanta hence is not a physical person. A Soul may wear that consciousness just as a doctor or an ant wears the respective consciousness of a doctor and an ant and the Soul is referred to a doctor or an ant. When a Soul wears the mantle of an ant to become an ant, it looks and functions as one even though it is Soul and not really an ant.

This is how the Living Eck Master Harold Klemp wears the Mahanta consciousness. He relies on the consciousness like how everyone else. This consciousness owing to it's duty and role works with the Living Eck Master of the time. You see it some times in your dream as the Living Eck Master, if you're a Muslim, it morphs into an Islamic Prophet or teacher you are comfortable with to take you a step further spiritually.

I think this is how this can be explained for now. Feel free to ask of you see something. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Just to be sure if I got ur explanation,did u mean that everything (including dead leaves lying on the ground,water,broken bottles) is a state of consciousness. Did u also mean that the things i listed above are aware (conscious) of their existence & knw where they are? Does that imply that both living & non living things are all souls manifesting in different forms? If that's not what u meant by consciouness,pls, make it a bit clearer & easy to understand.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Templee333:
Just to be sure if I got ur explanation,did u mean that everything (including dead leaves lying on the ground,water,broken bottles) is a state of consciousness. Did u also mean that the things i listed above are aware (conscious) of their existence & knw where they are? Does that imply that both living & non living things are all souls manifesting in different forms? If that's not what u meant by consciouness,pls, make it a bit clearer & easy to understand.

Nothing exists outside consciousness and there is no 'outside'. Dead leaves are palpitating with life. They are conscious. Consciousness is merely 'pretending' to be a dead leaf. Use an ordinary microscope and it's no longer dead to your eyes which was playing tricks on you.

Sands, Stones, Waters etc are alive and conscious. Two people who come together in Matrimony do form a consciousness, likewise Churches, Schools, friends and this consciousness can take a life of its own which is fanned and given life and nourishment by the faith and beliefs of the couple, church, tribe or country etc. Nigeria apart from being a country is also a living entity by virtue of laws of physics hinted at above.

All living things are Souls down to Bacteria. Plants and minerals too are. A leaf of a plant isn't Soul more as my finger isn't. Soul though can inhabit a dead leaf and become it. In creation, only Soul can occupy same space with any thing. How IT does it is by BEing. Other superpowers of Soul are Seeing and knowing. Only Soul has this quality.

Sould exists in these forms on the physical plane: Human, Animal, Plant and Mineral in a hierarchical order of evolution with Humans being on top. If you move further up, you find the devas, gnomes, angels etc.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
In that case,does the living eck master know the name of each member of eckankar? Is he aware everytime a person sees him in dream? Do all conscious being (including animals,plants,rocks,water,air) know & recognize him as the living eck master? Does he know the thoughts of every human's heart?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Templee333:
In that case,does the living eck master know the name of each member of eckankar? Is he aware everytime a person sees him in dream? Do all conscious being (including animals,plants,rocks,water,air) know & recognize him as the living eck master? Does he know the thoughts of every human's heart?

The Living Eck Master does not. He however as the Mahanta the Inner Master (since the Mahanta consciousness is the totality of all consciousness) knows everything, can do anything and so on. The Mahanta is beyond any organization even Eckankar hence. It is the Mahanta for all things and all Soul. IT knows the thoughts and hearts of all things and all things subliminally recognize IT.

The Mahanta regardless of what transpires sets up any meeting you might have had with it. IT is the Dream Master.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2022
What,then, is sugmad? Is he/she/it an Almighty being & the creator of all things? Or is he/she/it the same as mahanta?
Is sugmad an intelligent being?
I once heard an eckist say that God is unexplainable & nameless,was he right? what,then,do eckists mean when they say that"HU" is the name of God?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Blue86(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Only Jesus can save.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Blue86:
Only Jesus can save.
please,please & please,this thread was meant to say something abt eckankar.There are thousands of christian threads where u can display ur evangelism skill,so kindly go there. Just don't try that here again except u r looking for my trouble!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Templee333:
What,then, is sugmad? Is he/she/it an Almighty being & the creator of all things? Or is he/she/it the same as mahanta?
Is sugmad an intelligent being?
I once heard an eckist say that God is unexplainable & nameless,was he right? what,then,do eckists mean when they say that"HU" is the name of God?

SUGMAD is the term for the Supreme Deity. You can't name IT, you can't describe IT neither can you know or experience IT all.

The Idea of spelling it in capital letters and using "IT" is to observe the qualities above. Describe or give it a quality, name or identity and you have created a god of it which is wrong and right at the same time.

It is neither female nor male. It is the supreme ruler of all and who has no entity or entities trying to overthrow IT or annoy IT as in the case of God Vs Satan in the religions.

Talking about the Supreme Deity, no one is ever wrong or right as to what IT is.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
chieveboy:

SUGMAD is the term for the Supreme Deity. You can't name IT, you can't describe IT neither can you know or experience IT all.

The Idea of spelling it in capital letters and using "IT" is to observe the qualities above. Describe or give it a quality, name or identity and you have created a god of it which is wrong and right at the same time.

It is neither female nor male. It is the supreme ruler of all and who has no entity or entities trying to overthrow IT or annoy IT as in the case of God Vs Satan in the religions.

Talking about the Supreme Deity, no one is ever wrong or right as to what IT is.
Does a person who "realize God"(in eckankar) become the same with/as Sugmad?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Templee333:

Does a person who "realize God"(in eckankar) become the same with/as Sugmad?

Never. You become Godlike, but not God

I believe by now you know when we mention "God", we are not talking about the Jehovas and Elohims. Supreme Deity.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
chieveboy:

Never. You become Godlike, but not God

I believe by now you know when we mention "God", we are not talking about the Jehovas and Elohims. Supreme Deity.
I'm not friendly with the concept of Jehovah and Elohim,it has many loopholes. That aside, I'm just trying very hard to comprehend ur explanation of sugmad.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Templee333:

I'm not friendly with the concept of Jehovah and Elohim,it has many loopholes. That aside, I'm just trying very hard to comprehend ur explanation of sugmad.

My brother, take a look at the God worlds of ECK below. Some of the things you see in other dimensions of the physical plane alone, you will be unable to explain and we even have not moves to the First Heaven (the Astral plane) which can be so majestic, dazzling and beautiful that it is impossible yo explain with the best human language, it is the SUGMAD we want to use our minds minds to explain?

Remember the mind ceases to function beyond the mental plane because it cannot handle anything above that plane.

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Blue86(m): 5:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Actually it is in a religious faith thread. So II am not out of boundaries.
Templee333:

please,please & please,this thread was meant to say something abt eckankar.There are thousands of christian threads where u can display ur evangelism skill,so kindly go there. Just don't try that here again except u r looking for my trouble!
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Anyway,there's something else I'd love to knw.Who was the living eck master during the time of Jesus the Nazarene (if u believe he existed)? Did Jesus & his disciples knw abt or have contact with any of the eck masters?
@chieveboy
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Templee333:
Anyway,there's something else I'd love to knw.Who was the living eck master during the time of Jesus the Nazarene (if u believe he existed)? Did Jesus & his disciples knw abt or have contact with any of the eck masters?
@chieveboy

His name was Zadok. Not the one mentioned in the Bible though.

Jesus indeed existed with a legit mission to save the Jews. Jesus did had a brief contact with the group whom Zadok teaches. Jesus though was inclined to flow a different path- that is, a different mystic path/group. Jesus prominently went with the Essenes.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
chieveboy:

His name was Zadok. Not the one mentioned in the Bible though.

Jesus indeed existed with a legit mission to save the Jews. Jesus did had a brief contact with the group whom Zadok teaches. Jesus though was inclined to flow a different path- that as, a different mystic path/group. Jesus prominently went with the Essenes.
When Jesus preached the kingdom of heaven,did he mean the same thing as "atma lok" in ur chart?
Is God's realization the same thing as the budhists enlightenment (Nirvana)?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Templee333:

When Jesus preached the kingdom of heaven,did he mean the same thing as "atma lok" in ur chart?
Is God's realization the same thing as the budhists enlightenment (Nirvana)?

He preached same thing the the Budhists call Nirvana. This is attained in the mental plane where one becomes one with the Kal ruler of the worlds below the Soul Plane.

Bliss is experienced here beyond words. This plane is where the religions have their heaven. It is what is described in the holy books. This however is a toddler's play ground compared to Soul Realization, not to mention God realization.

The statement above is only for comparisons sake, this is not to mean God realization is not withing reach of anyone who truly loves God.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by cornelboy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Templee333, are you sure that you can find and know about the true God by attending different cults?

If you really want to know about God and his Messiah, you should start studying the Bible, God's word.
That's very essential for your salvation John 17:3.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 6:18am On Aug 30, 2022
cornelboy:
Templee333, are you sure that you can find and know about the true God by attending different cults?

If you really want to know about God and his Messiah, you should start studying the Bible, God's word.
That's very essential for your salvation John 17:3.
can u,please,define the term cult? And what makes u think u know the true God? What salvation are u refering to?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by cornelboy(f): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Templee333:

can u,please,define the term cult? And what makes u think u know the true God? What salvation are u refering to?
Do you believe the Bible as God's word?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Cornelboy, you like this Àjàlá travel guy o!

Consider his missionary journey but unlike Paul he's not being faithful to any course:

©https://www.nairaland.com/7267762/experience-eckankar-religion
Journey to the land of Eckankar.

©https://www.nairaland.com/7253447/experience-olumba-obu-ooo
Journey to the land of Olumba.

©https://www.nairaland.com/7279788/experience-wind-change-temple-universe
Journey to the land of temple universe.

©https://www.nairaland.com/7296359/experience-jehovahs-witnesses-organization
Journey to JW organization.

Just that he ended his story from where he supposed to start! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Cornelboy, you like this Àjàlá travel guy o!

Consider his missionary journey but unlike Paul he's not being faithful to any course:

©https://www.nairaland.com/7267762/experience-eckankar-religion
Journey to the land of Eckankar.

©https://www.nairaland.com/7253447/experience-olumba-obu-ooo
Journey to the land of Olumba.

©https://www.nairaland.com/7279788/experience-wind-change-temple-universe
Journey to the land of temple universe.

©https://www.nairaland.com/7296359/experience-jehovahs-witnesses-organization
Journey to JW organization.

Just that he ended his story from where he supposed to start! cheesy

and how is it ur business? Did i use ur own head,hands,leg to explore the religions?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Templee333:

and how is it ur business? Did i use ur own head,hands,leg to explore the religions?
Was chatting with my own as in MY OWN brother not you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
cornelboy:

do u believe the HOLY KORAN as God's word? ur answer to my question is also my answ to ur question.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Templee333:

do u believe the HOLY KORAN as God's word? ur answer to my question is also my answ to ur question.

My brother (Cornelboy) is right!

You're an atheist! smiley
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother (Cornelboy) is right!

You're an atheist! smiley
if i choose to be an atheist does it concern u? If it pains u stop paying my school fees & cut off my feeding & outfits allowances.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
Templee333:

if i choose to be a JW does it concern u? If it pains u stop paying my school fees & cut off my feeding & outfits allowances.

Ọmọ you can't eat your cake and have it! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / Now Bankrupt Evander Holyfield Paid His Tithes But Forgot About His Mortage / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.