Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Experience With Eckankar Religion - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Eckankar Religion (11175 Views)

"The Problem" With Eckankar (an Eckist Observes) / Christians Will Be Cool With ECKANKAR If... / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by efficiencie(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Templee333:
something did happen anyway, i was labeled a ritualist for that. That's something. By the way i don't know why the Hebrew letters YHWH sounds the same thing like HU (that is if u try to pronounce YHWH without including the vowels that are added to it)

Na bro. YHWH sounds nothing like HU even if it is pronounced without the vowel sounds. HU is monosyllabic but YHWH is clearly not. If something indeed happened to you as a result of singing HU then there must be substance to it and the next step is to investigate where it stands, either in the light or in the darkness, either in peace or in chaos, either in freedom or slavery.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2022
efficiencie:

Na bro. YHWH sounds nothing like HU even if it is pronounced without the vowel sounds. HU is monosyllabic but YHWH is clearly not. If something indeed happened to you as a result of singing HU then there must be substance to it and the next step is to investigate where it stands, either in the light or in the darkness, either in peace or in chaos, either in freedom or slavery.
Well, maybe u need to read my post again. I mentioned what happened. As for YHWH matter, please ignore it.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Janosky: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2022
Templee333:

Well, maybe u need to read my post again. I mentioned what happened. As for YHWH matter, please ignore it.
YHWH matter no go ever dey him Sunday school class.
Templee333 "holy Bible is not fit for this our era".

Atheist pastorpreneur grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
chieveboy:

His name was Zadok. Not the one mentioned in the Bible though.

Jesus indeed existed with a legit mission to save the Jews. Jesus did had a brief contact with the group whom Zadok teaches. Jesus though was inclined to flow a different path- that as, a different mystic path/group. Jesus prominently went with the Essenes.
do you eckists believe the Genesis creation story in the bible? i stumbled on something in the eckankar website that prompts this question. I'll also like to know how you regard all these evolution tales.
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Templee333:
do you eckists believe the Genesis creation story in the bible? i stumbled on something in the eckankar website that prompts this question. I'll also like to know how you reagard all these evolution tales.

Eckists like and strive to proof things for themselves rather than blindly believing things. The art of eExtension of Awareness (aka soul travel) into timelines that may have existed 2m yrs ago gives Eckists and many others in different other religions a tool for true knowledge.

The story carries some element of reality to it. The Bible carries unbelievable truths that if the original translations and events where to be what is found today in it, Christianity and Islam especially may be totally different religions from what they are today.

We (Humans) as we are known today are indeed modified by some beings from outer space. Without even Soul Travelling to when this event occurred, the Bible was clear on that.

It said "let's make man in our image...". That sentence was concise and clear but today, people like to twist things just so an agenda may be upheld. This is not to mean if you reconcile that scripture with how Cain married in another land where the people where warned against harming him, you won't find that there is a lacuna dangling before you.

"chariots of fire", "pillar of cloud", "tower of babel", "Lord", "Lord God", " Baal" "sons of God from heaven who fancied human girls" and so on are in-your-face screamers for: advanced technology that could teleport, space crafts, extraterrestrial administrators/ranks, positions, extraterrestrial characters (who seem like God) and so on.

Language, translation, semantics and also outright crookedness of those responsible for which book made its way to what is known as the Bible took away a lot. John for instance referred to aircrafts as "flying horses" in the book of Revelations...these people and the translators lack words for these things.

The timeline, continent and the actual beings involved in the events of Genesis is where reality and hearsay/outright falsehood went their separate ways.

Nothing wrong with all that though. The question is how you work with all these and the level of you contact with the Light and Sound of God regardless of what you know or believe.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Janosky:

YHWH matter no go ever dey him Sunday school class.
Templee333 "holy Bible is not fit for this our era".

Atheist pastorpreneur grin cheesy
for ur information, my members hold me in high esteem and give me respect. How do u feel?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
chieveboy:

HI, it's been a while. Hope you are doing good. I just want to ask u why the MASTERS have spiritual name? or do all eckists have spiritual names? What's the significance of a spiritual name and what role does it play in one's journey to spiritual freedom?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Templee333:
HI, it's been a while. Hope you are doing good. I just want to ask u why the MASTERS have spiritual name? or do all eckists have spiritual names?

It's been a while indeed. Hope you're doing well.

Every one has one. Yours is revealed after you attain Mastership. It has power. People love to abuse power, so until they areature to handle what comes with one's name being revealed to them.

Mastership comes with a lot of responsibility and freedom of course.

What's the significance of a spiritual name and what role does it play in one's journey to spiritual freedom?

Godhood. But you don't become God.

Second year students of ECK are given something similar. It's not their spiritual name, it is a charged word they are given to Foster spiritual unfoldment, protection and all that. It is a word often fetched from the Life Force itself like how one fetches from an ocean.

Cheers
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by Templee333(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
chieveboy:

It's been a while indeed. Hope you're doing well.

Every one has one. Yours is revealed after you attain Mastership. It has power. People love to abuse power, so until they areature to handle what comes with one's name being revealed to them.

Mastership comes with a lot of responsibility and freedom of course.

Godhood. But you don't become God.

Second year students of ECK are given something similar. It's not their spiritual name, it is a charged word they are given to Foster spiritual unfoldment, protection and all that. It is a word often fetched from the Life Force itself like how one fetches from an ocean.

Cheers
Do eckists tell their "charge word" to other eckists?
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by chieveboy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Templee333:
Do eckists tell their "charge word" to other eckists?

Never! Kamit (the law of silence).
Re: My Experience With Eckankar Religion by alice1166: 11:53pm On Mar 09
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ........

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil / How DNA Technology Proves The Existence Of God / Daddy “G.O.” Freeze & The Division In Nigerian Church (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.