Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged (36305 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by robosky02(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2022
OK
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by CSTRR: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Why will a woman allow herself to be damaged by a man.?

And which right man in his sense will want a damaged woman?

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Princedapace(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Lol.. This gender always blame men for everything..

If u believe that men are the ones who damaged women, u are indirectly saying that men are higher beings who are higher in brain than women. Is that true?

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Streetdreamx(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2022
when there's a demand then there's a supply.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by PassingShot(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2022
TMTR:

The man pays for the wedding expenses, the dowry, pays the bills at home after marriage,is responsible for the kids when they come infact he literally pays for everything without demanding you contribute or pay for anything but the one thing he requests for which is a virgin, you are trying to deny him that with your nonsensical argument undecided there is a reason a woman has an hymen an a man has none, there is nothing like male virginity, that's bullshit, men and women are different,we are not equal, we can never be equal angry

I will end with this popular saying ' a key that can open multiple padlocks is valuable and called a master key but a padlock that can be opened by multiple keys is useless and disposed to the bin'

So this your post is a big pile of horseshit undecided
So, which virgins are the men still expecting after they have dis-virgined all the ladies in the name of "virginity is not for men"?

Some men are so annoyingly confused and idiotic at the same time. You want a virgin as a wife but won't see any sense in "no sex before marriage".

And na these ones dey shout say our forebears weren't smart or woke! Idiots!
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by udemzyudex(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:
An experienced man is an asset in relationship or marriage but an experienced woman is a baggage.

The word "Virginity" was not created for men. A man's gbola got no mileage, that can't be said about kpekus and the carriers.

The painful truth is, in the sexual world, Man is at advantage.

A man in his 40's have a better chance of getting married to a lady of 40 years below but a woman in her 40's only have the chance of marrying a man in his 40's and above.

Chai.

4 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by CSTRR: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2022
Look at Danielle and Khalid.

She basically put his dickkk inside her by herself.

She was not forced. She decided to gave him her virginity.

I'm sure after the show is over, she will dump Khalid and go on a sex spree trying everything and all things.

So why would you blame a man for not wanting such as a mother to his children?
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by djon78(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:
As a virgin, I'm not getting married to a non-virgin. I don talk my own angry

The Naked Truth: Some many men spend their best years "damaging" some women AND then when they're ready to settle down, they WANT a woman who's not "damaged" at all. Y'all, please help me make some sense out of this one! #EmpoweringWomenNow #victorhill4 #msruby

Na woman wey allow herself to be damaged

Man and woman no be the same
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by President2001(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Hope you are not the one
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Gourdoinc(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

The Naked Truth: Some many men spend their best years "damaging" some women AND then when they're ready to settle down, they WANT a woman who's not "damaged" at all. Y'all, please help me make some sense out of this one! #EmpoweringWomenNow #victorhill4 #msruby
You are under the illusion that you will get to pick a man. AM sorry to break it to you. Women dont pick men. You only choose amongst your available options. Same cannot be said about a man with money. So relax dear

8 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

Money, money, money.

That's all you think about. There's more to life than that undecided

Have you forgotten I'm a feminazi? I'll split the bills. He won't carry the financial obligations alone.

Men and women are equal angry in my steeepeed head
Fixed...!☝️
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Toktee(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:
ONLY A FOOLISH GIRL WILL ACCEPT A DAMAGED MAN.
How do you define a damaged man?

But is very easy to spot a damaged girl eg through their kpekus meter.
Sagging breast,poor manners,etc.

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by HantaVirus(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2022
I'm too special and classy to be fvcked with cool

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by CSTRR: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:
ONLY A FOOLISH GIRL WILL ACCEPT A DAMAGED MAN.
And that is fair.

Nobody wants damaged goods.

You can't damage yourself and tell me the past is the past.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Konjiboii: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Na so the ting go init

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by NaijaCuzin: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Life
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Konjiboii: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2022
HantaVirus:
I'm still wondering what men gain in marriage undecided

Even if I'm to get married,I'm definitely hooking a virgin smiley

I'm too special and classy to be fvcked with cool

Until men start realizing that we're the prize,these bitches would keep scheming smiley

Stop calling women bitches,female dogs are very local.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Drfernandez(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

Keziah, good to know that you are a member of this forum. Your claim of being a virgin, however, has made me lol so seriously.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by neonly: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

SERIOUSLY YOU MUST BE AMONG THE DAMAGED MEN WHO THINK THEY CAN HAVE THEIR WAYS WITH ANY LADY..

AGAIN I'M NOT SCRAPE, MY PARENTS DIDN'T BROUGHT ME TO WELCOME A DAMAGED PERSON SINCE I'M NOT DAMAGED.

I'M A BLUNT PERSON..

Then if u are not damage keep yur head high good for you
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by dreu2fine(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

Blames the babes who gave them pusssy
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by nick50(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2022
Nothing like a damaged man na money be d koko
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by tbambam: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

Women dodges responsibilities of every actions they make and look for the other gender to blame. An average young lady at the prime of a their age would go for bad guys, rich guys, guys you know yourself cannot promise you the lover you desire. Yet they will ignore the good guys with good intentions, maybe because they are broke or not in the trending circle. You made your choice and you should be responsible for the end result.

In the part of men, no man want a damaged woman in their life as wife, men are intentional about the women they call as wife, so if you present yourself as a trend girl, material girl with incredible entitlement or slay mama without no value, the best a man can do is to turn you to a sex buddy.

Why do you think your female baby mama actresses and celebrities do not have a stable home? Why do you think those billionaire dating the cannot appear with them in the the public, but rather date in private, it is because they will stain the man's integrity, it will question their morals.

Look at the average misandtist posing as feminist, most of them are in their early 30s or late 30s, they use their prime age to chase fantasy and live reckless lives, and they most of them are call girl at their prime, but they when all their mates are happily settles and no responsible man wants to marry them, they they become defensive, form a pity party and call men scum.. Think about your life as aa woman, about your choices and let us know if men are your problem.

So ladies be intentional with the men you want í your life and be responsible with the result that comes out of it. I wonder if you get tired of blaming men for your decision always..

5 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Goldymafia: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

Money, money, money.

That's all you think about. There's more to life than that undecided

Have you forgotten I'm a feminazi? I'll split the bills. He won't carry the financial obligations alone.

Men and women are equal angry
na feminazi like you they cry under pillow cus one guy break ur heart.,with all this feminazi when better dick enter you...u go scream scatter roof... � Go and be humble no real man gives a Bleep about the small change a woman can offer....when we marry you we payed the dowry and we own you for life....go and ask your fellow fiminazi how Dem dey find love and man...for inside their room dey pray every day...my dear be humble and u will eat the fruit of the land

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by favour32(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Na man dey run the show.
Correct man wey get resources go select the kind woman e want
Real man get many things to offer,so suppose to be dominant and run the show.

But the other,
many of them get only Kpekuses to offer,
so,be humble and respectful,so that you go enjoy ya oga!

Man and woman nor be mate.

Na we men dey run the show for the world.

Only ya environment go tell you say, man nai dey run the pack.

The only damage man, na man wey nor dey financially stable and e John Thomas nor dey vex enough with emotion.

Only one major thing dey attract most women,
MONEY!

The only minor attraction na J.T dey normal.

J.T alone cannot attract a woman.

Guys!

Chase the bag not the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Damian10(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2022
This bullshit said does not point at any iota of intelligent either by the writer or the copy and paster. Wada f*** do you mean by damage. It takes two to tango do you know so. Why didn't the damagee damage the damager in the first place or why did the damagee allow the damager to cast her into a state of damage.

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by idsamoo(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2022
How do they damage them ,I don't get.
Whatever they do ,it's always a mutual agreement in most cases,as long as its not a case of rape,you can't blame any man for a damage in a relationship they both enter room together smiling in most cases ,come out cuddling and smiling at the same at all times when they might have derived their pleasure.So,who is damaging who self.

Infact,spiritually ,na woman dey carry different curses distribute give different guys.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by gabicon: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

I really don't agree that a gender has the ability to damage another gender. We are all gifted with the power of choice, if someone isn't treating you well, you have the choice to walk away. Should you choose not to walk away, the consequences of your staying is on you. The biggest problem in cases of abuse is low self esteem.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Alibaba0: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

YES SIMP ALL THE WAY.

I'M NOT A SCRAPE AND CAN NEVER ACCEPT BROSTITUTES PARADING UNDER REDPILL OR ALPHABET.

Anyways we have foolish virgins like those ones in the Bible, they can accept your likes and even lick your feet.

You know life is like a Scale [ balanced and unbalanced, Black and White]

Hanty.......ur toto Don suffer
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Lezzlie(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

are you a damaged woman, siofra?

The word virgin man does not exist.

And no man damages any woman that doesn't want to be damaged. Corruption and deceit is inherent in every woman just like your great matriarch Eve who wasn't only foolish but also taken by pleasure, corruption and vain promises.

Stop looking for attention and embrace the fact that a woman is already damaged before she meets the first man.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by HeavenVGate: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:

Who don't know you're a boy? If you like use double FF instead of that single one there. Very dumb topic. Get busy with something, get a life boy!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.