Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged (36336 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by bepositive11: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2022
A man who has slept with countless women is just as low value as a woman who has slept with countless men. There's no difference between them. They both lack self control and self respect. They are both cheap and they both deserve each other.

TMTR:

The man pays for the wedding expenses, the dowry, pays the bills at home after marriage,is responsible for the kids when they come infact he literally pays for everything without demanding you contribute or pay for anything but the one thing he requests for which is a virgin, you are trying to deny him that with your nonsensical argument undecided there is a reason a woman has an hymen an a man has none, there is nothing like male virginity, that's bullshit, men and women are different,we are not equal, we can never be equal angry

I will end with this popular saying ' a key that can open multiple padlocks is valuable and called a master key but a padlock that can be opened by multiple keys is useless and disposed to the bin'

So this your post is a big pile of horseshit undecided

4 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by bepositive11: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2022
A man who has slept with countless women is just as low value as a woman who has slept with countless men. There's no difference between them. They both lack self control and self respect. They are both cheap and they both deserve each other.

Zonefree:
An experienced man is an asset in relationship or marriage but an experienced woman is a baggage.

The word "Virginity" was not created for men. A man's gbola got no mileage, that can't be said about kpekus and the carriers.

The painful truth is, in the sexual world, Man is at advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by BloomingDale(f): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by ufotunang: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Did the man force the girl to date him

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by ufotunang: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Is the girl that wants to be damaged when they will be opening leg very wide like Lagos- ibadan expressway to the man
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by advanceDNA: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
I will never understand the narrative of women....why is it hard for women to take responsibility for their own actions.....

You will consentually open your legs for different men enjoying yourself, collecting money....but you now want to blame the man

I dont always understand this ...

4 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Alusiizizi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:
As a virgin, I'm not getting married to a non-virgin. I don talk my own angry

The Naked Truth: Some many men spend their best years "damaging" some women AND then when they're ready to settle down, they WANT a woman who's not "damaged" at all. Y'all, please help me make some sense out of this one! #EmpoweringWomenNow #victorhill4 #msruby

First of all, how did this nonsense thread make it to the front page?, Secondly, have you taken care of your vaginal fishy odor? It seems that you and the moderators of this forum must be engaging in regular Bleep sessions for this to have made it to FP.

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by advanceDNA: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
bepositive11:

Everyone determines what they want out of life....if you want a woman who as slept with countless of men...go for it....

But Saying a man or woman deserves something because u say so is a flawed ideology...

.. poor people aspire for financially stable life and hope to marry someone financially stable because they know how horrible poverty can be..

So what is this idea u women and pvssy asś nigga pass around when a man or woman say they dont want a partner that sleeps around....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Bekind123: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

YES SIMP ALL THE WAY.

I'M NOT A SCRAPE AND CAN NEVER ACCEPT BROSTITUTES PARADING UNDER REDPILL OR ALPHABET.

Anyways we have foolish virgins like those ones in the Bible, they can accept your likes and even lick your feet.

You know life is like a Scale [ balanced and unbalanced, Black and White]
You are right, women should beware of all these public poles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by nairalanderr: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
"damaging women" what rubbish Is this one saying. if you get damaged it's YOU. who damaged YOURSELF because YOU are a human being that can make decisions and YOU are to be accountable for YOUR decisions do don't come and be blaming men for your own stupidity and waywardness.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by PassingShot(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Coming from someone who supports buhari, oga you're a capital FOOL, no pun intended.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Mukina

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by chimeremodlyn: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

At least you didn't reported me. This should be called for a celebration.

Aunty, pls your English is beginning to give me headache. Calm down abeg. Prove your point and leave the thread or else, people will think you are damaged good. You don't even have to prove anything at all. Its for your chosen only, not for the world. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by advanceDNA: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Coldie:
I can beat my chest proudly that I have never damaged any woman

What do these women even mean by damage for God's sake?? Who's damaging who....how are they being damaged??
They are always claiming victim...and never own up to the outcomes of their decisions..

2 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Ashley86400: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
TMTR:

The man pays for the wedding expenses, the dowry, pays the bills at home after marriage,is responsible for the kids when they come infact he literally pays for everything without demanding you contribute or pay for anything but the one thing he requests for which is a virgin, you are trying to deny him that with your nonsensical argument undecided there is a reason a woman has an hymen an a man has none, there is nothing like male virginity, that's bullshit, men and women are different,we are not equal, we can never be equal angry

I will end with this popular saying ' a key that can open multiple padlocks is valuable and called a master key but a padlock that can be opened by multiple keys is useless and disposed to the bin'

No working padlock can be opened by multiple keys.
In fact when a padlock misbehaves, it is more likely no key will lock or open it.

So by that definition your argument is horseshit.
Double standards is double standards.

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by SPAMBOX7: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:

I'd bet Jennyclay left bress, your body count is above 95.
Comrade bet why grin
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by ChyjoskyJ: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
pansophist:
It is men that approach women normally, hardly the other way round, so why can't these women say no to these bad men? You cant eat your cake and have it back. Nice guys are boring, right? well, there is always a price to pay. A snake will always give birth to something long.

These women choose these men, not due to the content of their character, but the extent of their status, flashiness, depth of the pocket, and a good toy to show off publically for a prolonged dose of an ego boost The good guys who they've locked in friendzone will probably treat them far better, but all they get is rejection.

Accountability will always take anyone far, and a woman who instead of looking at the mirror and reflecting on her ways chooses to point fingers will get damaged even further. Woman-up, up and realize that humans, and in this case, women are the architect of their own misfortune.

Absolutely Correct, tell them
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Lepon02: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
A lot of idio...tic and infantile responses on this thread.

Smh!
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by MadarasBlade(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
PassingShot:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Mukina

If you like call seun.

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Tegabadguy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
that's how the tin go cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by ARmanx(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
@ Op u are so wronggg to have this thought ! It is not our fault that these girls chose to be useless so we useless dem …men can never reject a useful woman!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by juniorstic(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Student: Master, why is that when a man has sex with many women he's considered a champion, but when a woman has sex with many men she's considered a LovePeddler?

Master: Listen well my child, A key that has the ability to open many locks is a master key�, while a lock that can be open with many keys is useless. �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by princewarri1985: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kollins11:
Guys, make sure you test the goods (kpekus) you're buying, before you take it to your house, because some goods are damaged goods.

In summary: na borehole dey in between our girls legs.
Borehore even good self! Some girls kpekus wide pass bore hole. Some girls kpekus na well, and you fit fall enter then them go come use torch dey find you inside

2 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by VenumX: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chai, I came late. See fight. grin
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by socialjustice93: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
I'm Igbo but e be like say na nothern christian i go marry.. those ones are very reserved..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by djsteplion: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
TMTR:

Bro, I salute you. You killed it...
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by nnamdi640: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Am a virgin as a man and the last thing I will do now is to marry a lady that allowed her herself to be damaged by a man. That is why am still waiting for the right lady.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by jclassiq(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
TMTR:

Don't be ignorant. Women pay dowries in India. Your argument is flawed already.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by rickleye: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
You lost me at " As a Virgin "

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Clash01:

For your mind now you dey make sense?
Because it's not in Men's favor right?

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bekind123:
You are right, women should beware of all these public poles.

Seriously it's annoying, you will see them claiming rights and will try everything to push it as a standard.

4 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by currencyz22: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

At least you didn't reported me. This should be called for a celebration.
your written words are hard to comprehend, stick with pigeon please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.