Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor (84124 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by LegalWolf: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Iykenuwa:

Is Omeiza a Fulani name?

Your anger shows you are Ebira

I’m 100% Fulo - your typical Borgu Fulani from Moro LG Kwara. So what are you saying?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by HRMK: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2022
ALL SHOULD BE SUMMARILY EXECUTED RATHER THAN GIVING THEM FREE FOOD IN DETENSION!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Wintertime: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2022
itsene:

They will soon be on parade. Feel free to clear your doubts.
Meanwhile what about the Ubiaja robbers?

As you have already planned to do
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by LegendHero(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2022
IJOBA11:
ONE OF THE MURIC BOY, IDRIS OJO FOLLOW JOIN

LEGENDHERO PARACHOKO THATFAIRGUY1 MARKET WEY UNA FOLLOW MURIC BUY DON DEY SELL ACROSS YORUBA LAND

Lol ajegbodo n wa eni kunra. IPOB terrorist dey try find other terrorist to associate with.

Those are Ebira people, ALL of them.

However I think action need to be taken by Ebira leaders and Yoruba governors in Ekiti/Ondo to stop this thing from growing. Akeredolu already sounded the subtle warning to Ebira leaders but I think more needs to be done asap.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by IJOBA11: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol ajegbodo n wa eni kunra. IPOB terrorist dey try find other terrorist to associate with.

Those are Ebira people, ALL of them.

However I think action need to be taken by Ebira leaders and Yoruba governors in Ekiti/Ondo to stop this thing from growing. Akeredolu already sounded the subtle warning to Ebira leaders but I think more needs to be done asap.
ARE YOU TRYING TO DEFEND THE HANDWORK OF JAGABAN AND AKEREDOLU undecided
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by asanausana91: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wintertime:
Liars

Lying Season

Pick any random names

I don't believe this crap
do you even believe yourself? People like you were first to accused innocent Hausa people.
God will continue to shame your family generation. Amen
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by emonis88: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, yhwh won’t do shit on God. When your folks are abusing Allah (SWT) and the Prophet (PBUH), did you say anything? Or didn’t you see the comment I responded to?

You Christian folks are hypocrite. Big one at that as you will never call your members to order when they go about attacking other peoples religion. You think you’re the only one that can hit hard right? Or have monopoly of bad mouth? You are in for it!
I m not in for anything, but ur words il be ur judgement, I do nothing, ur words il judge u.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Wintertime: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
asanausana91:
do you even believe yourself? People like you were first to accused innocent Hausa people.
God will continue to shame your family generation. Amen

Back to sender
Number 2
Were do you I know you from to tell my type
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by seunayantokun(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
tesppidd:
So now it is attack that detrrmines level? grin grin

Level ! Level !! Level !!!

I must admit your Level is very very very high;;

but still below Sea Level...

Gerrour of here mehn...

You have shown you lack good character, you just can't behave well.. May I even your sponsor(s)?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by tesppidd: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
seunayantokun:

You have shown you lack good character, you just can't behave well.. May I even your sponsor(s)?
This one is looking for good character on nairaland...

Keep looking..

grin grin
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by ITAMINI: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please always put their identity that's their faces, let their faces show so that we know them in case they break the prison again because I know you people will keep them rather than to kill them out.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by LegalWolf: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
emonis88:

I m not in for anything, but ur words il be ur judgement, I do nothing, ur words il judge u.

Shut the f0ck up, please. Yes, let my words judge if you can't caution your people not to insult other people's faith and God. But when we call the unHoly Ghost or spirit impotent and mor0n, you cry fowl.

To hell with yhwh for all I care. Nonsense!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Igbojew: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
You see how Igbos acting like they did not read the names of the top ISWAP leaders that masterminded the massacre in Owo which are almost Yorubas but let the reverse be the case whereby the killing took place in any South East state and the names of the terrorists are mostly Igbos by now Yorubas would have invaded this platform to abuse,insult,curse and call Igbos all manner of abusive names............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Igbojew: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Naija4love:
that name is used by kogi people
Shut up,which kogi people.When you Yorubas are cought with bad acts you will deny it or push to another person.I thought you people said kogi are Yorubas,so you want to push the name now to Kogi people because it associated with terrorist ehhhh...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by vicfajeze: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alba3:

And they are so many in Owoland. There are lots of their farm settlements between Owo and Ifón. Lots of robbery and kidnapping around that axis and the killing of Ifon's Oba should be reinvestigated.
could u believe dat they constitute nuisantes in the whole owo?Initialy,we were made to believe dat it was the handiwork of Fulanis.Infact alot of Hausas were beaten to stupor even some left owoland for good.Some Fulanis at Isuada ran away leaving thier wives behind.Ebira people are nothing but vseless idiots.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Igbojew: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
akinremiayomide:
those names sounds like yoruba to you Abi?

Ode
Oga shut up cos most of the names mentioned there are Yorubas.I keep saying it that different between you Yoruba Muslims and your Housa/Fulani Muslims is the little school you people acquired if not you Yoruba Muslims would have been worser than Housa/Fulanis in terrorism.Like MURIC president like Boko Haram and ISWAP leaders.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by BloomingDale(f): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Freed001(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
This could be a political jab to the governor of the state for his perceived disrespect and also to tarnish his image along his tribe.
At the same time there are criminal elements that can be found in Okene and it's environs I confirm these sects to be islamic extremists. Although I am surprised it is the ISWAP. There's been attacks in years past and clashes with soldiers. They also attack the traditional ebiras during a masquerade festivals and there's been fatalities in the past years. A deeper life church was also attacked in FCE area of Okene on 6th Aug 2012 and 15 worshippers were killed. That case is uninvestigated and closed. I hope the government nips this in the bud and not take it lightly.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by OMYKROIN: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2022
LegalWolf:

If the Jewish yhwh you follow is not an idi0t, he would have endowed you with critical thinking abilities to distinguish your right from left. Can you tell the difference between Fulfude and Ebira?

Just because many Ebira are light-skinned, they are often confused by some for Fulbe and they’re not remotely related to us.

The truth is out there. But your dumb Jewish god and person yhwh who is a loser and sucker for life would not make you think. Blinded by hate, you’ll still resort to stupidity when governor akeredolu (who doesn’t his dislike for us) has come out in the open to say the truth!

And then again, Bleep yhwh from the scrotum!

At least we now know the truth,
Shey you've heard it that the worthless irabor erroneously called prison escapees the culprit of owoh murder.
So what were we saying before, it is only the fulanis that have this cowardice and blood thirsty tendencies but we art watching, na just small time, at least the whole nation now understand your modus operadi, just no one should cry foul because even your worthless and lunatic allah and prophet mohamed will not do anything for you. Murderers.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by LegalWolf: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2022
OMYKROIN:

At least we now know the truth,
Shey you've heard it that the worthless irabor erroneously called prison escapees the culprit of owoh murder.
So what were we saying before, it is only the fulanis that have this cowardice and blood thirsty tendencies but we art watching, na just small time, at least the whole nation now understand your modus operadi, just no one should cry foul because even your worthless and lunatic allah and prophet mohamed will not do anything for you. Murderers.

All the gibberish you typed does not change the fact that:
1. yhwh is an impotent lunatic while the unholy ghost you worship has leprosy in ITS brain. Both are dumb f0cktards!

2. Again, there’s no evidence to claim that Fulbe are responsible for the owo massacre, notwithstanding anything irabor said.

3. Lastly, yhwh again is mad with no brain and a tiny pen1s. If not, you would not profile an ethnic group for the crime of few
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by emonis88: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2022
LegalWolf:

Shut the f0ck up, please. Yes, let my words judge if you can't caution your people not to insult other people's faith and God. But when we call the unHoly Ghost or spirit impotent and mor0n, you cry fowl.

To hell with yhwh for all I care. Nonsense!
coolcoolcoolcoolcool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.