Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor (84125 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by nokatakata: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Now that we know their names and identity and you have confirmed 100% that they are the killers, there is no point wasting tax payers money taking the animals to court or locking them up in jail. Torture them to get important information from them and kill them afterwards whether they give info or not. We cannot be wasting money and precious time on terrorists by taking them to court. Waste them immediately.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by LegalWolf: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
Those names are ISWAP members, for those that believe their tribes are alien to terrorism.

Even though I believe some names were obviously left out to push a narrative, but still if the CDS could only publish these names the governor of Ondo state was in on protecting the names of other perpetrators

You guys are filled with hatred and are so dumb. So if it had been a Fulani name, or slightly resemble Fulani people, it will have been correct right?

I hate your stupidity
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by TMwise1942: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

Gerrard59 my good old Fulaphobe! What do you have to say to this? You hate us - the Fulani - so much and you’ll definitely be blind to this section.

When we told you that the whole Fulani story is not true, you called us names. You tagged us for everything evil under the sun. If you are not an hypocrite, come out and say your mind under this thread
Oga na fulani people do this thing forget this one way you the yan

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nejy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Valkrie:

Madam..you have no idea how far a criminal can go to hide himself...!! The security people won't just pick on them without some connection....let the investigation ends before you call them innocent...!!!

You yourself know what your boys are capable of doing so pls just chill for now till we all hear the end story...!!

There is a reason your governor established a military outpost there...!!

Oga, And you called them criminals because the investigation have ended abi...Talk about double standard.
Who is going to tell the story? Innocent lives you all have already condemned? Just know this (Since it does'nt exist in you dictionary), there is what is called false accusation and witch hunting. I pray you are not a victim someday. And for the record, I'm for anything that will bring rest to the society but proper investigation should be done to avoid punishing the innocents like it is happening in my village now
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by TMwise1942: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

You guys are filled with hatred and are so dumb. So if it had been a Fulani name, or slightly resemble Fulani people, it will have been correct right?

I hate your stupidity
Oga na fulani people do am all this one you are saying is because you are a terrorists
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by LegalWolf: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
TMwise1942:
Oga na fulani people do this thing forget this one way you the yan

How can you be so daft and blind to the truth. The Governor of the state has come to confirm that it is Ebira people and yet you’re still being a mudslinger! Why would Akeredolu want to protect us, knowing fully well that he at arrowhead of anti-grazing law?

Don’t you think? Why hate a people for no reason? You guys are pathetic!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Tooreda: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
The names are unchristian. Guess their religion people.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by TMwise1942: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

How can you be so daft and blind to the truth. The Governor of the state has come to confirm that it is Ebira people and yet you’re still being a mudslinger! Why would Akeredolu want to protect us, knowing fully well that he at arrowhead of anti-grazing law?

Don’t you think?[/b]Why hate a people for no reason?[b] You guys are pathetic!
at the bold the herdsmen that have been killing people since a fulani president was elected are what tribe? Oga you are a fulani just condem what your people are doing instead of trying to pretend terrorists like you.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by gabbasin: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is a fake news or at best misrepresentation of facts, I listened to the CDS on tv, what he said is that some suspects have been arrested in connection with the owo massacre and other criminal elements too have been arrested across the country, he now give names of those arrested but not those of the owo killings, the Ojo he mentioned is said to be one of the inmate of the kuje prison who escaped when the facility came under attack and he is suspected to be a member of ISWAP,

2 Likes

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by BENEAMATA: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Quitam:
Arekedolu was busy blaming "foreigners from Mali". No foreigner will have that audacity. The fact is terrorists know no tribe.
" blaming " ? Barely hours after the carnage inside a.church that claimed close to a hundred lives ? The most hostile southwest governor against fulani marauders in his state ? Aketi is not one to play politics with the lives of his own people .Read between the lines regarding the " foreigners from Mali " utter nonsense first blurted out by our C in C that the ondo governor only echoed .The response from the governor was only implying that "we will go after foreigners who are killing nigerians while the whole nigerian security apparatus are clueless about their operations " well so now the names revealed here now , do they sound foreign to anyone ? The government is complicit .

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by stuffs4me(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cognitivereason:

dont be f00lish either

why will a church member, a catholic mastermind such to what gain?

that incident couldnt have been carried out by none other than terrorist who are largely muslim..

You are too DAFFT&BIGOTTED to be reasonable.

Go and read about the Catholic killings of Ozubulu in Anambra state and stop DISGRACCIING YHURSELF on social media.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by vicfajeze: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by john633(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Failure
Medicine after death
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by pquaver(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
Those names are ISWAP members, for those that believe their tribes are alien to terrorism.

Even though I believe some names were obviously left out to push a narrative, but still if the CDS could only publish these names the governor of Ondo state was in on protecting the names of other perpetrators

Do you know this is just what you think. And is actually not a fact but an assumption. Nigerians na only 1 country una get oooo. Hope you know
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Peacecore: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
StormpyBee:
It's unfortunate!

Please no trials.

Send them to hell.

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi
I'm telling you. After getting enough info from them, send them straight to hell. No trial, no imprisonment abeg.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by seunayantokun(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
tesppidd:
Albert Einstein, Matlock and Julian Asange rolled into one!

In your quest to sound too intelligent you sound too foolish.

Gerroura here mehn!

Look at what you've said and what I've said: I didn't attack you but you attacked me instead of looking critically at the issue being discussed. Is that best you can do? Are we then on the same level?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by alfsalami: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
So where are the much talked about fulanis ?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Oizee(f): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Farid24224:

You are the reason why Nigeria is a failed state..How many atrocities have you heard that's linked to Ebira or other tribes of the Middle belt?

So just because they were of the Ebira tribe, all Okene people are now wicked right?!

Grow up!!!
the guy is in pain cuz he lost a friend in okene, thats why he condemns all okene people, just forget Abt him, i can only console him bcuz I understood his pain.

I believe one day he will start reasoning well without hatred for the rest of okene people.
Someone that hate okene people this much, his late friend is from there. I wonder why he could even have a friend from there in the first place.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Oizee(f): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kurutinto:

Sharap there. Everyone who lives in Nigeria know how wicked Okene people can be. Okene people that burnt a commercial bus loaded with passengers just because the driver of the car hit someone in their town. They didn't allow a soul escape from that bus. So keep your story to yourself, we know your people.
be very sincere, did u witness it or u were told?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Farid24224(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oizee:
the guy is in pain cuz he lost a friend in okene, thats why he condemns all okene people, just forget Abt him, i can only console him bcuz I understood his pain.

I believe one day he will start reasoning well without hatred for the rest of okene people.
Someone that hate okene people this much, his late friend is from there. I wonder why he could even have a friend from there in the first place.

Yeah, he might be hurt because of the demise of his friend but it's excruciating for someone to just decide to blame everyone..My dad is Hausa but my mom is from Okene and they are loving people, so accommodating..
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Neoteny(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Liars

Lying Season

Pick any random names

I don't believe this crap

Thankfully the rest of the world doesn't care what you believe.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Innobee99(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So it's Kogi people that attacked owo church

So unfortunate

May the dead continue to rest in the bossom of God almighty
I know Kogi People were involved but be specific with the region involved so as to differentiate the sheep from the goat

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Altruisticboy: 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by 99LyRiX: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by IJOBA11: 12:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Thinkam:

ONE OF THE MURIC BOY, IDRIS OJO FOLLOW JOIN

LEGENDHERO PARACHOKO THATFAIRGUY1 MARKET WEY UNA FOLLOW MURIC BUY DON DEY SELL ACROSS YORUBA LAND
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Benbellamor: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So it's Kogi people that attacked owo church

So unfortunate

May the dead continue to rest in the bossom of God almighty
kogi is mismarriage of nonconsented entities in 1991.....kogi contains yoruba people forced out like slaves to comppliment igalas and ibiras to make numbers to make a new state in 1991....unfortunately the Okun Yorubas in kogi are suffering this mismarriage and have their brethren in omuo ekiti south west where they truly belong....
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Xiaohei(m): 12:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Some Yoruba Muslims don join terrorist group. Those ones have bowed to the whims of their northern masters !
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by KemoSabe: 12:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Lol, see beta Gaslighting..
it's electioneering season nonetheless.

To me all these news are meticulously scripted and calculated... geared towards laundering the public image of a truly despiscable group....at the detriment of another (less or equally despicable) people... throwing the spotlight off the mark in their usual taqqiya manner. They want to score big!

The army has turned into one big propaganda government agency.

That's why I hardly read political news anymore.. and you should too because ALL NEWS from now till 2023 will be a rollercoaster of opinion swaying.

Guard your mind,
Preserve your thoughts,
Vote your conscience.
Above all, stay safe to live above and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Addme:
At last their identities are finally released.
But these names..mmmmm

Na Fulani Dey operate like that. This guys are not kidnappers. They came to unleash mayhem. I don’t trust Nigerian police. It is a diversion
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by obaaderemi: 1:54am On Aug 10, 2022
More probably than not, the real culprits are somewhere laughing their asses off. Suddenly the army finally arrested terrorists and quickly posted their names and they're not the usual suspects who have held Nigeria to ransom for years without any public prosecution.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by obaaderemi: 1:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Na Fulani Dey operate like that. This guys are not kidnappers. They came to unleash mayhem. I don’t trust Nigerian police. It is a diversion
Don't mind them. Even the governor's statement showed he didn't believe the army's story. He said Ebiras should shun kidnapping. Are the names given out by the army kidnappers? The army claims they came to the church to kill.

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by OMYKROIN: 2:45am On Aug 10, 2022
If you believe this nursery 2b story, you'll also believe that my great grandmother is still a virgin;
You know Nigerians already lost faith and hope at this government where the president is waylaid with his convoy by common bandits and even boast they'll kidnap people from the train and did it. Even this irabor dey on one leg so.

This is a damage control cos it is this APC government that the urinatum smellanus is campaigning from, that is why they are subtly begging the press not to do their constitutional rights of informing the masses of their incompetence.

See eeh! If una see these people paraded, my left yash, you go see the next news soon. No be Nigeria again.

North! Shey una no wan get sense kwo?
No shaking na....
We dey watch...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.