Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor (84119 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by OMYKROIN: 2:49am On Aug 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

You guys are filled with hatred and are so dumb. So if it had been a Fulani name, or slightly resemble Fulani people, it will have been correct right?

I hate your stupidity

Oga everybody know say na fulanis, there were eye witnesses, stop this delusion you are trying to spread. Is this not Nigeria wey una talk say una grandfather kept for you, na thunder go strike that una grandfather and allah plus mohamed join idiots.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Agugbadin: 3:50am On Aug 10, 2022
At least we now know that EBIRA people are behind the attack on St Francis Church in Owo.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Agugbadin: 3:50am On Aug 10, 2022
At least we now know that EBIRA people are behind the attack on St Francis Church in Owo. Sad indeed.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by ceejay80s(m): 4:56am On Aug 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So it's Kogi people that attacked owo church

So unfortunate

May the dead continue to rest in the bossom of God almighty
What's the difference between kogi and aboki
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by davidtemi(m): 5:20am On Aug 10, 2022
Wintertime:
Liars

Lying Season

Pick any random names

I don't believe this crap
They have exchanged these names with their relatives in prison already

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

Why do you think so

The Ebira, Igala and Okun Yoruba Stoically fought the Fulani Jihad to a stand still and sent it packing because of their Courage till today there is not a single Emirate in the Confluence area

The ebira muslim we live with in zaria and kano are by far agressive than their hausa counterpart.
But u will see some few nice one to the core. Wen we see the gentle nice ones we were even shock to hear they are ebiras. U know okene na, don't dear hit a chicken in that place.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Jlow2: 5:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Almost all re ebira names
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by tradepunter: 5:37am On Aug 10, 2022
jrusky:

You just made a valid point. Someone somewhere is behind these guys.

A terrorist sect pledge allegiance to ISIS and then named themselves ISWAP. as it stands their sponsorship is mostly from foreign entities.

The mechanisms of funding is complex because one hand, source of weapons are coming via Libya. This can't e tracked because the Sahel is a vast ungoverned space

Which leads to neighboring nations with large ungoverned space that share long miles border with Nigeria.

The NIA have lost the money trail war which is making it difficult for the army to win the kinetic war.

The DSS is loosing the counter arms flow intelligence war, the NDLEA is making lil progress in the opium flowing through Libya from ISIS.

More pressure should be put on nation whose have a large share of arms dealers.... Primarily china and Russia because they are the major producers of AK-47s used in 80% of conflicts around the world. America deals primarily with Arial warheads from missiles to jets.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Kog45(m): 5:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Nejy:
Lets not always be quick to condemn people, we might just be sinning against someone we don't even know. I'm so weak with this news but I know with the permission of Allah they are going to be vindicated. I wonder how someone that believes in education be called an ISWAP. This Labman is currently about to start his masters in JPTS o. Where were they caught? Right in their homes (I swear). Does ISWAP lives among people while they knew they are targets? Our security agents are fast losing it and I pray the real culprits of the OWO massacre are caught and judged because this is how it is likely going to end while the real culprits will continue to carry out more vicious attacks. And one keeps wondering why we are not winning the war against Boko Haram.
Well true talk,real investigation must be carry out but a friend of mine working with a company in Abuja got posted to Kogi state and kidnapping occurred between Ekinrim Adde and Iyamoye town border to Omuo Ekiti,when the kidnappers were caught,a casual worker in the company who happened to be Ebira was the arrowhead and others too were Ebiras.Checkout Isanlu and Egbe bank robbery,Ebira guys carried out the act.

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by itsene: 5:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Wintertime:
Liars

Lying Season

Pick any random names

I don't believe this crap
They will soon be on parade. Feel free to clear your doubts.
Meanwhile what about the Ubiaja robbers?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Valkrie: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Nejy:

Oga, And you called them criminals because the investigation have ended abi...Talk about double standard.
Who is going to tell the story? Innocent lives you all have already condemned? Just know this (Since it does'nt exist in you dictionary), there is what is called false accusation and witch hunting. I pray you are not a victim someday. And for the record, I'm for anything that will bring rest to the society but proper investigation should be done to avoid punishing the innocents like it is happening in my village now

Madam...read carefully before you answer....point where I called them criminals....I only made a quote on how criminals often hide themselves in plain sight....!!

And the way you are trying so hard to defend them is also suspicious...!!

Allow the government to conclude their investigation before you pronounce them innocent...!!! The government is no fool to come and pick them without any concrete connection in a high profile case as this...!

They are suspects for now and the whole country would know at the end....!!!

What I know is a lot of hands are idle in your town and terrorist would have no hard time recruiting from there....Just like Gana of Benue state, the fulanis can or may even recuite them to carry out hits for them....!!!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by LegalWolf: 6:07am On Aug 10, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Oga everybody know say na fulanis, there were eye witnesses, stop this delusion you are trying to spread. Is this not Nigeria wey una talk say una grandfather kept for you, na thunder go strike that una grandfather and allah plus mohamed join idiots.

If the Jewish yhwh you follow is not an idi0t, he would have endowed you with critical thinking abilities to distinguish your right from left. Can you tell the difference between Fulfude and Ebira?

Just because many Ebira are light-skinned, they are often confused by some for Fulbe and they’re not remotely related to us.

The truth is out there. But your dumb Jewish god and person yhwh who is a loser and sucker for life would not make you think. Blinded by hate, you’ll still resort to stupidity when governor akeredolu (who doesn’t his dislike for us) has come out in the open to say the truth!

And then again, Bleep yhwh from the scrotum!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by tesppidd: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2022
seunayantokun:

Look at what you've said and what I've said: I didn't attack you but you attacked me instead of looking critically at the issue being discussed. Is that best you can do? Are we then on the same level?
So now it is attack that detrrmines level? grin grin

Level ! Level !! Level !!!

I must admit your Level is very very very high;;

but still below Sea Level...

Gerrour of here mehn...
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Kurutinto(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Oizee:
be very sincere, did u witness it or u were told?

Did you witness Owo massacre or were u told?
We don't need to witness a whole lot of things to know / believe that it happened
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Valkrie: 6:37am On Aug 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

If the Jewish yhwh you follow is not an idi0t, he would have endowed you with critical thinking abilities to distinguish your right from left. Can you tell the difference between Fulfude and Ebira?

Just because many Ebira are light-skinned, they are often confused by some for Fulbe and they’re not remotely related to us.

The truth is out there. But your dumb Jewish god and person yhwh who is a loser and sucker for life would not make you think. Blinded by hate, you’ll still resort to stupidity when governor akeredolu (who doesn’t his dislike for us) has come out in the open to say the truth!

Light skinned you say...? They are very good at bleaching...Their men,women, young and old...!!!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Patriotsleague: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

So unfortunate

They could be arrested in kogi, does not mean they come from kogi. Think!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by dstar01(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

Adayi etemeya
Azayi yo?

Ma ku omorihi avo, wame.

Eni anda yi yo?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Patriotsleague:

They could be arrested in kogi, does not mean they come from kogi. Think!
They are Ebira people

The governor has confirmed that

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Alba3: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2022
vicfajeze:
he no go better for all the EBIRAS whey dey 4Owo land
And they are so many in Owoland. There are lots of their farm settlements between Owo and Ifón. Lots of robbery and kidnapping around that axis and the killing of Ifon's Oba should be reinvestigated.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Alba3: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2022
IJOBA11:
ONE OF THE MURIC BOY, IDRIS OJO FOLLOW JOIN

LEGENDHERO PARACHOKO THATFAIRGUY1 MARKET WEY UNA FOLLOW MURIC BUY DON DEY SELL ACROSS YORUBA LAND
Common sense isn't common after all! Not only Yoruba use Ojo. 'Ojo' is a common name among Ebiras also; was Adinoiyi Ojo or Onikaba Ojo Yoruba guys?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by emonis88: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

May the entity u ve abused so come to judge u,n when he does, u il cry out louder than u did here, everyone il hear ur cry.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Cognitivereason: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2022
stuffs4me:

You are too DAFFT&BIGOTTED to be reasonable.

Go and read about the Catholic killings of Ozubulu in Anambra state and stop DISGRACCIING YHURSELF on social media.

rest...this was not committed by church members but by Muslims of Ebira possibly fulani or hausa tribe under the sponsorship of ISWAP
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by LegalWolf: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2022
emonis88:

May the entity u ve abused so come to judge u,n when he does, u il cry out louder than u did here, everyone il hear ur cry.

Lol, yhwh won’t do shit on God. When your folks are abusing Allah (SWT) and the Prophet (PBUH), did you say anything? Or didn’t you see the comment I responded to?

You Christian folks are hypocrite. Big one at that as you will never call your members to order when they go about attacking other peoples religion. You think you’re the only one that can hit hard right? Or have monopoly of bad mouth? You are in for it!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Iykenuwa(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2022
So Igbira people have started joining ISWAP? why am I not surprised? their men already have inbuilt aggression and anger by default.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Iykenuwa(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

Is Omeiza a Fulani name?

Your anger shows you are Ebira
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Patriotsleague: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

They are Ebira people

The governor has confirmed that
All of them?
That was not what I heard. What I heard was, some Ebira people have started conniving and coordinating kidnappings too. This particular incident has jihadist intonation to it, because they attacked a church of innocent people, just to kill. This is the work of Islamic jihadist terrorists. Those Ebira people are rather focused more on kidnapping for ransom, but sometimes kidnappers can kill their victims, but these jihadist terrorists are bent on spreading extremist Islam across Africa, so they hate Christians, hate Jews, hate other religions. They are terrorists using the guise of Islam, because all true religion preaches peace and tolerance, I know a lot of good, peaceful Muslims. This is a cult, being sponsored by some Arab countries to push forward their evil agendas. Men have user religion for millennials, be wise people.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Acidosis(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

So unfortunate

Don't be unfortunate. The right term is "Ebira people." There are three major ethnic groups in Kogi and Ebira is one. Note, all three have NOTHING in common, not even food, clothing, or lifestyle.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by stuffs4me(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Cognitivereason:

rest...this was not committed by church members but by Muslims of Ebira possibly fulani or hausa tribe under the sponsorship of ISWAP

DAFFT&BIGOTTED thinking
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nyanabo(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2022
They should declare shoot on sight for all terrorist, not need for trial. We the public has tried them and declare them guilty.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Cognitivereason: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2022
stuffs4me:

I am too DAFFT&BIGOTTED to be reasonable.

Go and read about the Catholic killings of Ozubulu in Anambra state and stop DISGRACCIING YHURSELF on social media.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Cognitivereason: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2022
stuffs4me:

I am so stupid and foolish I didnt realise this..thank you for making it clear
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63