Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor (84126 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by jrusky(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
ManOfCompetence:
Too bad... Who are those sponsoring ISWAP in Nigeria Dss should do the right thing and go all out in them

You just made a valid point. Someone somewhere is behind these guys.

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by surequality: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool ALL all the time.
Where are the photos/videos of the culprits.
As for me and my house, we are OBEDIENT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nonexisting: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yoruba people and hypocrisy. See them here calling this a propaganda but if the terrorists have Igbo names, they will be singing a different song now. I hate double standards. They believe whatever the army say about Igbo youths but now that it has reached their turn, they suddenly don't believe them. Yorubas have become ISWAP terrorists, you people should deal with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Kog45(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol

It's now "Kogi people", no longer Muslims or Islamic fanatics??
grin grin

You know nothing!

Muslims from out of north like those from Kogi, Kwara and Yoruba land are not usually fundamentalists, but the ones who do get into do it to the fullest.

You should not be surprised to learn that there are many Kogi, Kwara fundamentalists in these terrorist organizations.

Well i know you know this already, but its hard for you to admit.... for you it has to be Buhari's Fulani responsible for everything..
Kwarans I know are not terrorists and they can never be but Kogi,especially Ebira extraction are real o,they are deadlier than the Hausas/Fulanis.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by goodheart01: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Splitmind:
God bless the Nigerian army for bringing these ipob hooligans to book

What manner of foolishness is this?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Kog45(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
Yoruba people and hypocrisy. See them here calling this a propaganda but if the terrorists have Igbo names, they will be singing a different song now. I hate double standards. They believe whatever the army say about Igbo youths but now that it has reached their turn, they suddenly don't believe them. Yorubas have become ISWAP terrorists, you people should deal with it.
Oga easy o.We are not here to show tribal suoremacy...those guys are Ebira guys,so do your research and stop talking what you don't know....

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
victorjoe:
Please parade them already.

Or kill them immediately
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by indigenous234(f): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Audio names... Show us thier photo and video evidence too.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Reader530(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
For the Christian Yorubas that want to vote for Tinubu. See MURIC members like Jimoh, Ojo, killing you. Vote for MM ticket if you want.

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by PumpumPrince: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Angela2015:

you call them to banned me. why? How did I offended you?

helo please can I chop kiss? cheesy
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nonexisting: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kog45:
Oga just keep shut,we are not here to show tribal suoremacy...those guys are Ebira guys,so do your research and stop talking what you don't know....
Suddenly, you have remembered not to go tribal but to use your God given brain to analyze an issue. But you go tribal in threads concerning a certain tribe. Your hypocrisy is nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by slimmoney(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
the name OJO is mostly used by Ebira people.
securitywatch50:
Ojo joined hands to gather with Hausa/Fulani to attack his Kingsman,

What a wicked world

Crime has no tribe

We move eeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Liars

Lying Season

Pick any random names

I don't believe this crap
if they had all fulani names you would have believe it... Nonsense Many should open up your mind ok...
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
The names indicate they're kogi indegene.

No Terrorist be it Boko Haram, Bandits, Ipob Terrorist, onye Dibia etcetera deserves trial, they're to be put to death with firing squad immediately.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Johnnyboy6757(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
2Ways:

Do you know the identity of the people that carried out the attack?

If No, then why are you refuting?
and you believe this shit.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by tesppidd: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
seunayantokun:

Just know we're not on the same level. The government cannot deceive the international community by playing the ostrich. And those of us who know 2 and 2 makes 4 can identify a foul when you fly one and we see it. This Iraboh's abracadabra will dirty him.
Albert Einstein, Matlock and Julian Asange rolled into one!

In your quest to sound too intelligent you sound too foolish.

Gerroura here mehn!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by pegix(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Addme:
At last their identities are finally released.
But these names..mmmmm
these are clearly southern muslim names bro

I'm shocked
Can our people really be doing us this bads

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Sunnyski: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Believe the NA at your own risk
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yenyenyen

Porous mouthed.

They're kogi indegene.

Even if they're not, will that make them vote your Pandora criminal
Reader530:
For the Christian Yorubas that want to vote for Tinubu. See MURIC members like Jimoh, Ojo, killing you. Vote for MM ticket if you want.

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Hanndye: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
politicoNG:

The CDS urged Nigerians in general and the media in particular not to give vent to the activities of terrorists and criminals, noting that their intention is to create fear so that Nigerians will lose faith in the government.

Something doesn't sound professional here.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by sweetjohn(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
All na Yoruba Muslims... Hahahahaha...
I have been telling people that Tinubu is being used as a means to infiltrate the south west and turn the whole of south west into Islamic extremist where Boko Haram will open their branch in south west. But thank God for the emergence of Peter Obi, if not we will be left with only the option of the Fulani

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Christistruth00: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
dstar01:

Not just Kogi people but Ebira people and sadly that's my tribe. I'm so ashamed of these idiots cos they've misrepresented my tribe.

Please is Idris Ojo truly an Ebira Name?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by tesppidd: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
indigenous234:
Audio names... Show us thier photo and video evidence too.
If they had shown you that you would have asked for video of them inside the church or video if them when they were planning the attack.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Slurity(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Authoreety:
Vote LABOUR party and see how this rubbish will die a natural death
The one in Anambra did not die till now. We are not mumu that believe obvious lies

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Gbeng30(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nigeria government full of deception and hypocrisy, some known name that are suppose to appear on this list have been hide because they will be trace back to some people in power.... Las Las it will be unveil wether they like or not, I trust Nigerian
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Orch1981: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
80percent ebira people from okene and okehi in kogi state are criminals and terrorist am very sure of what am saying
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by kingyakos: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Names without their image is fake
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Kog45(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Christistruth00:

Please is Idris Ojo truly an Ebira Name?
YES

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Christistruth00: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

Ebira muslim are more fanatic than hausa by far

Why do you think so

The Ebira, Igala and Okun Yoruba Stoically fought the Fulani Jihad to a stand still and sent it packing because of their Courage till today there is not a single Emirate in the Confluence area

1 Like

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by oneMalik: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by ASAPFERG1: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
May ugly and evil ebira tribe die untimely if this news is true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.