Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras (56619 Views)

DSS Arrests Masterminds Of Imo INEC Attacks / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by omoluka: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is one of the numerous atrocities those who hate President Buhari always tag with his Fulani tribe out of bigotry and deliberate mudslinging to create hatred between the Fulani and their hosts. I hope Igboho too will hear this news that it is the cousins of the Yoruba that are sabotaging the lives of their Yoruba extended relatives and not the Fulani he kept attacking till he landed in trouble with FG and then Benin Republic govt.

The govt should do thorough investigation to ensure that no innocent person is lumped with the alleged killers.This is a very serious case!

But for the diligence of the army ,DSS and the State Government, it would have been another attempt to drag in the Fulanis.

The Governor admitted that kidnapped victims have been hidden in Ebira farmsteads but kept it under wrap while people keep watching out for the herdsmen.

The Governor should not stop at the appeal, he should do an audit of the farms and put surveillance in place there and any Ebira caught should be paraded before the Ebira community as well since the Ebira do not promote crime as a culture.

Ondo State govt. should also embark on mass enlightenment to encourage the Ebira to come forward with intelligence.
It is no brainer that the killers had a collaborator living among the Owo people.
We really need to find out the main reason they killed those innocent people in the church. It was completely unwarranted and unfortunate.
May the souls of those killed rest in peace.
The success of this investigation with the evidence that we could have averted that sad incident is a testament to how we can unite to prevent enemies of Nigeria gain a foothold anywhere they gather.
God bless Nigeria for ever.
check my signature for freebies!
Fulani herdsmen, Fulani bandit undecided
Fulani people are terrorist since the days of uthman danfodio , the Fulani control Nigerian government is only confusing the confusable. All our forest in the southwest have been occupied by these demons from the sahel.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by LegalWolf: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
bonechamberlain:
angry When there is a sign that Fulanis aren't involved in a successful terrorist and criminal act, the Nigerian security apparatus becomes very active and effective in arresting, exposing the names of the terrorists and even parading them on TV.

This same vigour and energy should be used to investigate uncountable number of killings carried out by Fulani militias all over Nigeria arrest them, print their names, parade them and sentenced them to jail or better still kill them immediately.

Its a good news these guys were arrested, I hope they get the death penalty instantly.

It would be a better news if their sponsors are also arrested and their motive for the killings stated, hopefully this would be unveiled as more investigations are carried out.

I am Fulani and this is the dumbest thing I’ve read. I’d actually wanted to insult you, but recalling a fulfude adage, I’ll just keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Orch1981: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Femifasola post=115548702]
You lack proper follow up of events, iswap camp is active in Okene fully participated by Ebira natives. Some of you are too dull[/quote
Ebira are all criminals
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by SIMONEKPA7: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oizee:
see this one inflicting pains on their people. Still all of u haven't been condemned. U are a nonentity if u take an action of few to generalize. Na una kill person grumsomely and still have the heart to upload it to internet, yet how many of u have been condemned.

What u said was very annoying and not painful bcuz u refuse to read.
Were Ebira names mentioned by the governor or not

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by kay29000(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is one of the numerous atrocities those who hate President Buhari always tag with his Fulani tribe out of bigotry and deliberate mudslinging to create hatred between the Fulani and their hosts. I hope Igboho too will hear this news that it is the cousins of the Yoruba that are sabotaging the lives of their Yoruba extended relatives and not the Fulani he kept attacking till he landed in trouble with FG and then Benin Republic govt.

The govt should do thorough investigation to ensure that no innocent person is lumped with the alleged killers.This is a very serious case!

But for the diligence of the army ,DSS and the State Government, it would have been another attempt to drag in the Fulanis.

The Governor admitted that kidnapped victims have been hidden in Ebira farmsteads but kept it under wrap while people keep watching out for the herdsmen.

The Governor should not stop at the appeal, he should do an audit of the farms and put surveillance in place there and any Ebira caught should be paraded before the Ebira community as well since the Ebira do not promote crime as a culture.

Ondo State govt. should also embark on mass enlightenment to encourage the Ebira to come forward with intelligence.
It is no brainer that the killers had a collaborator living among the Owo people.
We really need to find out the main reason they killed those innocent people in the church. It was completely unwarranted and unfortunate.
May the souls of those killed rest in peace.
The success of this investigation with the evidence that we could have averted that sad incident is a testament to how we can unite to prevent enemies of Nigeria gain a foothold anywhere they gather.
God bless Nigeria for ever.
check my signature for freebies!

So true. We really need to know their motive.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Benchilwell: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
jamace:
Is this not the Idris Ojo? When did the attack on Owo church take place and when was the Kuje prison bandits setfree?

Questions on this arrest.
am really confuse because owo was first before kuje ,may be Idris ojo dey telepath
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by imakay(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=SIMONEKPA7 The governor said those kidnapped were taken to Ebira farmstead, that doesn't mean members of Ebira community are the ones kidnapping.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Oizee(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kurutinto:

Ebiras are the most wicked tribe in Nigeria. The only place you go and see graves even in their living rooms. They re always fighting and killing people. Even the guys that attacked kuje prison, media had it that they spoke in ebira and Hausa.

Onozutu Orahachi, continue to RIP, your fellow EBIRAs killed you for no just cause. Evil minded tribe
I can't blame u for ur hate, bcuz it seems it was a deep personal loss to u, for u to have made him ur friend meant he was kind of good, there are still his type like that plenty even though u haven't met any again. Why generalisation?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Desusi: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm not even understanding this

If some of the ebiras are kidnapping people, why did they kill when they attack the church at owo instead of just kidnapping them?
d
There are two category of criminals here. The kidnappers which are mostly ebiras dwelling with ondo peoples for so long,then then the terrorists who are only interested in killing opponents to their religion of pricks.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by kay29000(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
abu12:
I swap has Base in okene

that's why they are experiencing bomb blast in kogi of recent.

the attacker of kuje prison where said to have given sermon in ebira before they set kuje inmate free

Please what do ebira people look like? Pardon my ignorance.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by imakay(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
The governor said those kidnapped were taken to Ebira farmstead, that doesn't mean members of Ebira community are the ones kidnapping
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
But Buhari cannot arrest one bandit.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Oizee(f): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Were Ebira names mentioned by the governor or not
am I denying that the governor warn Ebiras? So if u see ur name on the news u won't bother to listen or read further?
Na una Sabi o
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by paramakina202: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:

If some of the ebiras are kidnapping people, why did they kill when they attack the church at owo instead of just kidnapping them?

I think the issue of kidnapping is different from the terror attack on Owo Catholic church.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by BadEnglish(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Fkmodhi: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Modphase:
Say a foolish Igbo who rather believes the lies of the pandora criminal, failure ikpeazu ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji etc

You better go and hide your family before those bandits come for y’all mumu....
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by imakay(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Orch1981 post=115550027][/quote] your entire generations are all criminals
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Fkmodhi: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mccullum:

It's you that hate good news for your country,

and so glad in bad news of your country,

you've have not verify the authenticity of the news and you're

screaming grin
You mean the arrest of repentant bandits was a good news?
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by BadEnglish(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why would a sane human being with the current economic situation in Nigeria reject Peter Obi? A man sent by god to redeem Nigeria from the hands of bad leadership.
I believe it's because of their gullibility and they are already used to bad leadership and hardship and from the clutches of the emilokan patient
Tinubu that has brainwashed his gullible followers with lies and propaganda,a good for nothing man that has no good record to show other than lies upon lies including fostering the lifeless one on Nigerians

Thiiefnubu will be put to shame beause i know the Billion van band wagon are only after his money,but they'll all cast their votes for ObiDattii

Watch out and see
Peter Obi will become the next President of Nigeria
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by adedehinbo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Audio arrest
you never wants them to be arrested,you always wants southwest to burn so that you can laugh us
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Fkmodhi: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You hate good news!

I doubt if your successful friends are still alive, you would have killed them all.

Mumu man oya congratulations to you and em...
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Orch1981: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nejy:
Currently typing from the village. The four people that got arrested or would i rather say kidnapped? by the security agents at night on August 1st, 2022 (Barely 2 days after the school they are all students and members of held their graduation ceremony) from Eika-Ohizenyi, "I swear to God" are innocents. Two of them are ss two students going to ss three (Teenagers o), One is an apprentice in a drug store at Inoziomi and the other one which is the oldest of them popularly called Labman is a lab technician who doubled as a secretary to the school. I'm bewildered when I saw their names as the master mind of the OWO terrorist attack. And this have further make me lose trust in our security agents (They lack credibility, walahi). The name of the Village is Eika-Ohizenyi (Google map can help you if you want to verify) in Okehi LGA of Kogi State.
When we are saying that Nigeria security this is what they doing in Igbo land killing innocent youth tag them ipob did you people believe it till it gets to you .
You all should keep supporting evil till it gets to your door steps
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Jhydeee: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is far too sinister to be a kidnapping...
Parachoko:

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Fkmodhi: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
adedehinbo:
you never wants them to be arrested,you always wants southwest to burn so that you can laugh us
I still tell you nah audio arrest for your info I’m from SW...
So be #OBIDIENTS and not be agbados and cassavas urchins.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Orch1981: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kurutinto:

Ebira people re the most wicked tribe in Nigeria. That's how they killed my friend onozutu - who is even from their town. They also like fighting
Bro you know them very well I went to army day secondary school lokoja
Ebira people are devil incarnate
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by adedehinbo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fkmodhi:

I still tell you nah audio arrest for your info I’m from SW...
So be #OBIDIENTS and not be agbados and cassavas urchins.
reveal yourself omo ale.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Orch1981: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oizee:
really? I thought Igbos or fulanis. U better stop reasoning like an uncivilized fellow, crime knows no tribe.

No innocent victims in biafra land right? No innocent Fulani train captive right?
Don't condemn a tribe bcuz of few criminal elements
Bro you don't know ebira people just ask anybody from kogi state they will tell you this people are devil incarnate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.