Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras (56605 Views)

DSS Arrests Masterminds Of Imo INEC Attacks / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by waice6571: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Comprehension is very key while reading an article. Those comments above are clear manifestation of failed academic system in Nigeria.

The writer is not even better than a failed-out SSCE certificate holder.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Nejy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Currently typing from the village. The four people that got arrested or would i rather say kidnapped? by the security agents at night on August 1st, 2022 (Barely 2 days after the school they are all students and members of held their graduation ceremony) from Eika-Ohizenyi, "I swear to God" are innocents. Two of them are ss two students going to ss three (Teenagers o), One is an apprentice in a drug store at Inoziomi and the other one which is the oldest of them popularly called Labman is a lab technician who doubled as a secretary to the school. I'm bewildered when I saw their names as the master mind of the OWO terrorist attack. And this have further make me lose trust in our security agents (They lack credibility, walahi). The name of the Village is Eika-Ohizenyi (Google map can help you if you want to verify) in Okehi LGA of Kogi State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Oizee(f): 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
My brother u too didn't read the write up, the governor never said ebiras were involved in the massacre
Abdulmumin412:

Every tribe has those bad elements in them not only Ebira people, thank God they have been apprehended. Proper investigation should be carried out if found guilty they should be executed immediately. We are Ebiras, we are hard working people, we are peace loving people, we are not terrorist, we live in almost every town in Nigeria, we live peacefully with our host community.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Aderewah: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Femifasola:

Even when they rape your mother you will still be doubtful. Hate will kill u.

Fulani will rape your father and mother before this month ends and kill your siblings. Onye Ara
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by 9gerian: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good question!

Parachoko:
I'm not even understanding this

If some of the ebiras are kidnapping people, why did they kill when they attack the church at owo instead of just kidnapping them?
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by delpee(f): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nejy:
Currently typing from the village. The guys that got arrested or would i rather say kidnapped? by the security agents at night on August 1st, 2022 (Barely 2 days after the school they are all students and members of held their graduation ceremony) "I swear to God" are innocent. Two of them are ss two students going to ss three (Teenagers o), One is an apprentice in a drug store at Inoziomi and the other one which is the oldest of them popularly called Labman is a lab technician who doubled as a secretary to the school. I'm bewildered when I saw their names as the master mind of the OWO terrorist attack. And this have further make me lose trust in our security agents (They lack credibility, walahi). The name of the Village is Eika-Ohizenyi (Google map can help you if you want to verify) in Okehi LGA of Kogi State.

Including Idris Ojo who escaped from Kuje prison as shown on this thread?
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Audio arrest

Wailing wailer!!!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Alsenora: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ethnicity of those arrested by the army was not disclosed by the governor. He spoke further on security in the state besides the arrest. It was at this instance he mentioned Ebira farmstead kidnappers used as base..not that Owo church killers are Ebiras.
Parachoko:
I'm not even understanding this

If some of the ebiras are kidnapping people, why did they kill when they attack the church at owo instead of just kidnapping them?
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oizee:
My brother u too didn't read the write up, the governor never said ebiras were involved in the massacre
Avo, we don't want Ebira name in such dirty act.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Parachoko: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Alba3:
I also just confirmed that the actual arrested attackers are all Ebiras.

Ondo, Ekiti and Edo need to be strong and security conscious this period as Ebiras made up the largest ethnic group in each state after the indigenous groups.

Ebira youths have been joining the ISWAP in large numbers
h
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by SIMONEKPA7: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oizee:
stupid man, ordinary to read u can't. Headline reader
E pain you up coming terrorist.... Just follow the advice of the governor and caution all the Ebira people living in Ondo state....
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Kurutinto(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oizee:
stupid man, ordinary to read u can't. Headline reader

Ebira people re the most wicked tribe in Nigeria. That's how they killed my friend onozutu - who is even from their town. They also like fighting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Parachoko: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Alba3:
I also just confirmed that the actual arrested attackers are all Ebiras.

Ondo, Ekiti and Edo need to be strong and security conscious this period as Ebiras made up the largest ethnic group in each state after the indigenous groups.

Ebira youths have been joining the ISWAP in large numbers

Alsenora:
Ethnicity of those arrested by the army was not disclosed by the governor. He spoke further on security in the state besides the arrest. It was at this instance he mentioned Ebira farmstead kidnappers used as base..not that Owo church killers are Ebiras.
Alba3 please can you share the source you got the confirmation from?
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
delpee:

When did Kuje prison attack happened and when did Owo massacre happened there is mixed up in this news
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Kurutinto(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

Avo, we don't want Ebira name in such dirty act.

Ebiras are the most wicked tribe in Nigeria. The only place you go and see graves even in their living rooms. They re always fighting and killing people. Even the guys that attacked kuje prison, media had it that they spoke in ebira and Hausa.

Onozutu Orahachi, continue to RIP, your fellow EBIRAs killed you for no just cause. Evil minded tribe

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Nejy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
delpee:

No o. I don't know who that one is. I'm only speaking for the four people that got arrested in Eika
Check the post you quoted, I have modified it
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kurutinto:

Ebira people re the most wicked tribe in Nigeria. That's how they killed my friend onozutu - who is even from their town. They also like fighting
Why will you make the most wicked tribe in Nigeria your friend? Show me your friend then I will tell whom you are.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Kurutinto(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

Why will you make the most wicked tribe in Nigeria your friend? Show me your friend then I will tell whom you are.

Oga, no one is dragging that position with you. A town that burnt a commercial bus with all occupants in it just coz the driver of the bus mistakenly hit one of their townsmen down

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Nejy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

When did Kuje prison attack happened and when did Owo massacre happened there is mixed up in this news
I thought as much. The OWO massacre happened long before the Kuje prison attack
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Oizee(f): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

E pain you up coming terrorist.... Just follow the advice of the governor and caution all the Ebira people living in Ondo state....
see this one inflicting pains on their people. Still all of u haven't been condemned. U are a nonentity if u take an action of few to generalize. Na una kill person grumsomely and still have the heart to upload it to internet, yet how many of u have been condemned.

What u said was very annoying and not painful bcuz u refuse to read.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Alba3: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:

Alba3 please can you share the source you got the confirmation from?
https://www.nairaland.com/7272842/identities-names-masterminds-owo-church
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Parachoko: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by nokatakata: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oga stop plenty Grammar and show us the faces of the terrorists and publish their names. We are not talking about kidnappers here. We are talking about evil terrorist murderers who went into a church to kill both young and old who did nothing to them. They didn't go there to kidnapp, they went there to kill. Show us the faces of the terrorists and their names.

If the govt doesn't have anything to hide, they show us faces of the terrorists and names.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by dominic17: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Motive behind the attack need to be established to prevent future occurrence.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Oizee(f): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kurutinto:

really? I thought Igbos or fulanis. U better stop reasoning like an uncivilized fellow, crime knows no tribe.

No innocent victims in biafra land right? No innocent Fulani train captive right?
Don't condemn a tribe bcuz of few criminal elements

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement / Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.