Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) (60709 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SHINJA: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Acidbath:

Everything cannot start and end with d1ck. Let that sink.

You will b next...
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Secondly:

You won't understand na... until it happens to you, that is, if it is not happening to you already.

Did she tell you it's lack of inventless d1ck that is making her suicidal?

Have you cured your 1mp0tency?
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
I don't know how true this is but, I tell you suicide is not an option because, you will give account of your life one day.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
SHINJA:

I will b next...

Ofcourse, since you are useless to yourself and the world at large.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
blackgoldd:

She's very fine now

Does It Mean that she is pretending Or What?
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by idu1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115766097:

Na Where , Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo

Stop hovering around bad news like vulture.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Tunji50: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
The society we are in is corrupt,bad and poor
Both the leaders and citizens
We all contributed to the bad image, name and society we are because of wrong and poor mentality
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Pls don't do that
Peter Obi is coming oooo
Everything will be ok soon
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765531:
Don't Commit Suicide Because Of Hardship

Is Here For You, Talk to
Lmao. If she think death is the solution, let her die in peace.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
sad d girl is online now..Just chat her from the states
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Omo, i still be virgin oo, come gimme pvssy ma knack before you waste am na
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by treatise: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
I might be wrong, I believe any person that can commit suicide can also murder another being for whatever reason.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Secondly:

I wish I could say sorry to you but unfortunately, all Evening Newspaper wahala is a self-made problem.

I see you just included this.

Dull headed f@gg0+. grin

Even a grandma will see you and spit.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SHINJA: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Acidbath:

Ofcourse, since you are useless to yourself and the world at large.

E pain m...

Tears of an angry old evening newspaper grin angry
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Templee333(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
My only comment is that suicide isn't a crime,so don't use the term "commit" suicide.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by chatinent: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jackanda1:
you think depression is about feeling bad after a breakup? you know nothing about depression.

You know nothing about being alive and valuing it.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
SHINJA:

E pain m...

Tears of an angry old evening newspaper grin angry

Grand papa, sorry...but go and cure your erectile dysfunction before spilling your own woes.

Pained f@g. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
No matter the difficulties you're currently going through in your business, office, career, academic etc.. Please I want you to understand that that Suicide is never an option. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Please somebody close to her should quickly go check up on her before she kill herself.

Break her door!!!
She shouldn't be left alone.
Please let save a soul

Online Warrior, her phone number is clearly shown, did u call her! Alarmist!
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Celesteazie: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Investigation should be carried out on all this suicide note, the victims might be forced to post it the murderer could post to cover their crime.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Say no to depression...
Find someone to talk to...
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
chatinent:
People who commit suicide tho.

Don't think of committing suicide. If you don't do it, you'll regret why you even attempted in years to come.

Chop fess.

You don taste Nkwobi before? With overnight tumbo. How you go wan commit suicide na

I don dey depressed before. I was so weak...so downhearted. I think that happened after heartbreak that year. I say make I go chop fess. Omo, after eating one plate of nkwobi, I order Isi Ewu.

I no know say na hungry carry that nonsense thoughts come.

Nkwobi and Isi Ewu is just so...
Isi ewu nkwobi go solve all this problems sha... grin

E no go pass relationship matters or few other things that can be achieved later in life.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Realtalk20: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765531:
Don't Commit Suicide Because Of Hardship

Is Here For You, Talk to
Just imagine, like a coffin seller saying talk to me about your problems

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by reeleriksen(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Only she and she knows what was disturbing

Rip beautiful lady
Suicide is never an option
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by blingxx(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Comfinumidun:
She must have been seriously depressed

She's a bloody coward most of us have suicidal thoughts once in a while .. my own idea is that . Instead of killing yourself I rather show this world the same hell it showed me nothing fit make me depressed again

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
SHINJA:

No dick for you ..

Keep crying...

You will die single

With your borehole fish smelling acidic pussy.. grin grin

I rather die single than with an unproductive, inventless, brain-dead f@gg0+ like you. grin

I don't commit bestiality. Let that sink. cheesy

Oya, start crying.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by nickyj19: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
if this 5n banny die I will hold you responsible undecided I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Realtalk20: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
God forbid oo!

I can never be depressed! I already know life isn't fair with anyone, so I pray for strength to face new challenges of life.

I can never be depressed!

is looking for new headine/ thread to post o run

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) / Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.