Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) (61325 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Govocrete: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
I knew someone who decided to take his own life when he was deported from Holland in 2006. the only thing he had left when he arrived Nigeria was a 2006 Honda Accord which armed robber snatched from him while thinking about selling it to raise funds.

He thought of suicide but later advised himself not to because he will be setting a bad example for his siblings.

Fast forward, this week he obtained his US citizenship, he own properties in Abuja and his home state.

Suicide is not the solution, the solution is to pickup from where you fail for tomorrow will come with his blessings.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Samyumar(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
SUICIDE NEVER ENDS THE PAIN...
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
God brought you to this world for a purpose which you have not fulfilled and must fulfill, why do you want to take your life. God never makes a mistake and he never comes to late. Please don't take your take your life, trust God regardless of what you are going through.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
There is no thoroughly bleeped woman that will contemplate suicide!
Get a good bang, my dear.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Attention seeking. Simps will be running up and down sending her money. Thief
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
fman:

Money can't buy happiness
aje e go buy my own embarassed
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
MrJames007:
Does she look like some facing hardship

Hmmmn! You don't know anything.

Don't judge people by their looks o. Some of us are just blessed in that aspect. If you see me, you'd think I can buy the whole Nairaland but for where? Na only body o, engine don knock tey tey.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by MrJames007: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
placeofallure:

Don't judge people by their looks o. Some of us are just blessed in that aspect. If you see me, you'd think I can buy the whole Nairaland but for where? Na only body o, engine don knock tey tey.
It's well.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Whether she take her life now or not, Las Las she go still die!!

So make una allow her!
See, this life no balance!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765490:
Update From . COM

"Death is Peaceful" - Panic as Nigerian lady leaves suicide notes and video on Facebook

Akwa Ibom-Based Skincare Therapist, Precious Peters, has got her friends and followers worried after she left suicidal notes and video on Facebook, Reports.

In a series of notes posted on her Facebook wall and story on Tuesday, August 16, As Sighted By , The lady said death is peaceful and the world is not for her.

See What She Posted On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

"Very very soon. The testimony you expected will be a tribute to me from the mouths of those who truly cared. I came to this world, I sojourned but this world is actually not my place. I have beautified myself with pain and glory in tears, but soon, I will only watch the world from a distance. I will only read from shadows...the tributes you will write to me. Death is peaceful, don't be deceived." she wrote.

She also posted a video on her Facebook story, asking for prayers so her soul will rest in peace.

In Another Post dated three day ago, she hinted at battling with depression.

"Once I conquer this phase of depression, trust me, an alien is created." She Wrote.

See Her Suicide Note On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
better give urself sense and reason with ur brain who death help
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by lizychimamanda(f): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
I don't think anyone has ever been more depressed than me... Mine was so bad that I stopped reasoning yet I choose to live... I choose life and God who is so faithful helped me.
To the depressed, please give life one more chance... It's worth it

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Immunity1555: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
If you are interested to launch your Tech career globally, we have courses for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
Interest to be part of Bincom Global Tech Program.
WhatsApp or call 07038092071, meet me at 5,Ajayi Street, Onike, Yaba, Lagos State. OR Click the link https://www.bincom.net/globaltech...
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by enigma1990(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
no be to kill your self be solution oh! oya pastor righteousness your attention is needed here please do the needful.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
She is going through something only she knows. May it's a kind of health issue and she feels suicide will hide her shame. For your information, there's nothing new under the sun.

Bill Clinton was disgraced as a president and still didn't commit suicide.
Tiwa Savage is still waxing strong after her leaked tape.

What's your case that is new to the world. If it is health issue, open up I trust Nigerians them go carry ya matter for head till you get medication.

If it is stigma, calm down it will jump and pass.
Killing yourself is not an option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Panda7: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
she needs a local church

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Earth is one place among several trillions of worlds to be, she knows this and not satisfied with earth, she wants to continue her journey elsewhere
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by jpdoncumagain: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Na too much Oyibo film pipo dey watch these days. Life wey nor be ur own u wan take am. God go punish u ontop the hell faya u go still go. Wetin come be the point?. My dear, if na poverty or depression wan make u commit suicide, beta snap out of it. Suicide nor be d way.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by koolaid87: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Feedback loop from hell is an epidemic that needs serious attention.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Makowonda: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
There are two things involved;she's either actually planning to commit suicide or just in a desperate mood to chase clout.We sabi those things wella.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Polynek(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2022
chatinent:
People who commit suicide tho.

Don't think of committing suicide. If you don't do it, you'll regret why you even attempted in years to come.

Chop fess.

You don taste Nkwobi before? With overnight tumbo. How you go wan commit suicide na

I don dey depressed before. I was so weak...so downhearted. I think that happened after heartbreak that year. I say make I go chop fess. Omo, after eating one plate of nkwobi, I order Isi Ewu.

I no know say na hungry carry that nonsense thoughts come.

Nkwobi and Isi Ewu is just so...
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Up4good: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2022
placeofallure:

Lol at engine don knock tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Lol. Attention seeking at work. Serious people don’t warn before doing the inevitable. Her type full Nairaland looking for the next maga.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:08am On Aug 17, 2022
I wonder who don BREAK this one her heart....
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 2:12am On Aug 17, 2022
chatinent:

Don't think of committing suicide. If you don't do it, you'll regret why you even attempted in years to come.

Chop fess.

You don taste Nkwobi before? With overnight tumbo. How you go wan commit suicide na

I don dey depressed before. I was so weak...so downhearted. I think that happened after heartbreak that year. I say make I go chop fess. Omo, after eating one plate of nkwobi, I order Isi Ewu.

Say no more grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 2:27am On Aug 17, 2022
FullBlastLight:
D situation of d Nation might be anoda immediate or remote cause of her state of despondency in wanting 2 end it all!

Well, there's hope in view as long as majority of Nigerians stay OBIdients at d 2023 general elections!

If not, if u know, u know!

You zombidients are literally running mad with your unrealistic expectations.
Na una own depression go worst pass IF pandora mistakenly wins and you realize that Nigeria gets worse.
Gullible people.
Obi that couldn't make small anambra work wants to perform magic with a whole country.
Mtcheeew....
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Thereishel: 2:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Those who commit suicide go to hell fire straight. The Bible commands ' thou shall not kill" including yourself.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Rursh(m): 3:07am On Aug 17, 2022
Depressed or worried about Life? Talk to a Psychologist/Psychiatrist Dr Ola on 08037737245 and you'll be so glad you did.
Call/WhatsApp: 08037737245
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by kaywhy09(m): 4:39am On Aug 17, 2022
MrJames007:
Does she look like some facing hardship

It's not by look my dear

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:39am On Aug 17, 2022
ACallForHelp:

Help me make the news I posted about the missing girl go viral I beg you.

I have all the evidence and records.

Tag on the thread
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:40am On Aug 17, 2022
nickyj19:
if this 5n banny die I will hold you responsible undecided
I don talk my own

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by akin9ja78(m): 5:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Some of us don’t know what depression looks like
chatinent:

Chop fess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD / I Am A Human Chimera / Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.