Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) (61340 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 6:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Up4good:

Lol at engine don knock tey tey.

grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by emmaodet: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2022
placeofallure:

Hmmmn! You don't know anything.

Don't judge people by their looks o. Some of us are just blessed in that aspect. If you see me, you'd think I can buy the whole Nairaland but for where? Na only body o, engine don knock tey tey.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by machy32: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2022
MrJames007:
Does she look like some facing hardship
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by chatinent: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2022
emmabest2000:

Say no more grin

Nothing go make me no flex am today.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2022
post=115765531:
Don't Commit Suicide Because Of Hardship

Is Here For You, Talk to

Mk she cut her expenses if na hardship wan kill her. I no dey beg who wan die not to die. We too many sef for Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Chinedum300: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2022
No matter the hardship of depressions that you are battling in your life....this is not the best solution to your problems.... commiting suicide will not solve your problems at all....
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2022
chatinent:
People who commit suicide tho.

Don't think of committing suicide. If you don't do it, you'll regret why you even attempted in years to come.

Chop fess.

You don taste Nkwobi before? With overnight tumbo. How you go wan commit suicide na

I don dey depressed before. I was so weak...so downhearted. I think that happened after heartbreak that year. I say make I go chop fess. Omo, after eating one plate of nkwobi, I order Isi Ewu.

I no know say na hungry carry that nonsense thoughts come.

Nkwobi and Isi Ewu is just so...

You dont know depression then!
If it comes nothing will taste well to you again!
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by ManAustin(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2022
post=115765531:
Don't Commit Suicide Because Of Hardship

Is Here For You, Talk to

What can naira cover offer to forestall this issue? Can you offer the millions out there job?
Can you open businesses for depressed families? Can you wipe the tears on so many youth faces? So many can you. What say you naira cover?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Psoul(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2022
post=115765490:
Update From . COM

"Death is Peaceful" - Panic as Nigerian lady leaves suicide notes and video on Facebook

Akwa Ibom-Based Skincare Therapist, Precious Peters, has got her friends and followers worried after she left suicidal notes and video on Facebook, Reports.

In a series of notes posted on her Facebook wall and story on Tuesday, August 16, As Sighted By , The lady said death is peaceful and the world is not for her.

See What She Posted On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

"Very very soon. The testimony you expected will be a tribute to me from the mouths of those who truly cared. I came to this world, I sojourned but this world is actually not my place. I have beautified myself with pain and glory in tears, but soon, I will only watch the world from a distance. I will only read from shadows...the tributes you will write to me. Death is peaceful, don't be deceived." she wrote.

She also posted a video on her Facebook story, asking for prayers so her soul will rest in peace.

In Another Post dated three day ago, she hinted at battling with depression.

"Once I conquer this phase of depression, trust me, an alien is created." She Wrote.

See Her Suicide Note On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

A woman I know and who is a very close family friend was in that situation years ago.
This woman's husband was killed.
She was suffering so much even to feed her children.
They resort to doing menial jobs to survive.
Some of her children dropped out of school
She will most of the times come to my parent's house for food which my parents will always do with so much cheerfulness.
At a point, his 1st son moved to Lagos to start bus conductor job.
He later started his own small business.
On the course of doing this business, he got involved into a police case (he was set up by jealous colleagues)
He was dumped into a prison and forgotten. No judgement, nor releasing.
Fortunately, the sister of the mother of this guy rose to a higher level in Judiciary and she was able to secure his release from the prisons.

Back to the woman.
At a point of her sufferings, she decided to end it once and for all.
She thought of suicide and decided that it was the best way to do that.
She got a highly concentrated poisonous chemical.
After crying her eyes out, she made to swallow the chemical, there comes another woman sent by God.
This woman from nowhere snatched the chemical out of this woman's hands. A little dropped on her(the suffering woman) hand. The scare is still there till today.
She was rescued from that suicide attempt.

Back to that her son.
When this man was in prisons, the wife that just gave birth to a baby boy ran away, leaving that suckling baby for the younger brother of that man in prison.
The little boy grew up thinking that his uncle was his father.
When the man was released from prisons, luck shined on his ways with the help of that his mother's sister who is now a very big name in the judiciary.
He made so much money that he came back to build one of the BEST houses in his town.
He built roads for the community.
Sponsors the town's football clubs.
Started helping the needy.

On the day his house was opened, So many high profile musicians both gospel and secular were invited.
The place was made open for both poor and the rich.
This woman was just crying on that day reminiscing on those days of her sufferings and suicide attempt.
Now, the woman can afford all she wants. All the children are doing so well.
Some are outside the country.
The son has more than 17 boys working for him.
His house in Lagos is just something else. You will not believe it does not belong to a politician.
The multiple huge contracts the mom's sister was facilitating for him made him blow beyond expectations.

What am I saying?
Suicide is never an option.
Don't do it cos it has many bad implications both to the person and those he/she will leave behind.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Too bad
What is the causes of depression? How do they know that they are suffering from depression?
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by AyobamiOluwole: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2022
post=115777591:

Tag on the thread

ACallForHelp
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by ACallForHelp: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2022
post=115777591:

Tag on the thread

I just did that now. Thank you in anticipation.

My contact is on the post. If the need arises, don't hesitate to contact me. I gave up on this issue but I still couldn't live with the fact some one somewhere needs help. But with you coming in, I know it will be a walk in a park.

This is the link to the post that didn't make front page but had the complete story.
https://www.nairaland.com/7200870/how-find-missing-young-girl

This is the link to the one that made front page but didn't contain the full story in first post. However, you can find the full STORY along the comments.
https://www.nairaland.com/7200880/how-find-missing-young-girl
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Caleycash(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2022
chatinent:
People who commit suicide tho.

Don't think of committing suicide. If you don't do it, you'll regret why you even attempted in years to come.

Chop fess.

You don taste Nkwobi before? With overnight tumbo. How you go wan commit suicide na

I don dey depressed before. I was so weak...so downhearted. I think that happened after heartbreak that year. I say make I go chop fess. Omo, after eating one plate of nkwobi, I order Isi Ewu.

I no know say na hungry carry that nonsense thoughts come.

Nkwobi and Isi Ewu is just so...
You haven't been through real depression, in real depression you can be wealthy and have everything at your call yet you just find no meaning to everything, you just experienced heart break and it's sadness not depression, depression is horrible!
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Ariyke: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Psoul:

A woman I know and who is a very close family friend was in that situation years ago.
This woman's husband was killed.
She was suffering so much even to feed her children.
They resort to doing menial jobs to survive.
Some of her children dropped out of school
She will most of the times come to my parent's house for food which my parents will always do with so much cheerfulness.
At a point, his 1st son moved to Lagos to start bus conductor job.
He later started his own small business.
On the course of doing this business, he got involved into a police case (he was set up by jealous colleagues)
He was dumped into a prison and forgotten. No judgement, nor releasing.
Fortunately, the sister of the mother of this guy rose to a higher level in Judiciary and she was able to secure his release from the prisons.

Back to the woman.
At a point of her sufferings, she decided to end it once and for all.
She thought of suicide and decided that it was the best way to do that.
She got a highly concentrated poisonous chemical.
After crying her eyes out, she made to swallow the chemical, there comes another woman sent by God.
This woman from nowhere snatched the chemical out of this woman's hands. A little dropped on her(the suffering woman) hand. The scare is still there till today.
She was rescued from that suicide attempt.

Back to that her son.
When this man was in prisons, the wife that just gave birth to a baby boy ran away, leaving that suckling baby for the younger brother of that man in prison.
The little boy grew up thinking that his uncle was his father.
When the man was released from prisons, luck shined on his ways with the help of that his mother's sister who is now a very big name in the judiciary.
He made so much money that he came back to build one of the BEST houses in his town.
He built roads for the community.
Sponsors the town's football clubs.
Started helping the needy.

On the day his house was opened, So many high profile musicians both gospel and secular were invited.
The place was made open for both poor and the rich.
This woman was just crying on that day reminiscing on those days of her sufferings and suicide attempt.
Now, the woman can afford all she wants. All the children are doing so well.
Some are outside the country.
The son has more than 17 boys working for him.
His house in Lagos is just something else. You will not believe it does not belong to a politician.
The multiple huge contracts the mom's sister was facilitating for him made him blow beyond expectations.

What am I saying?
Suicide is never an option.
Don't do it cos it has many bad implications both to the person and those he/she will leave behind.
I am hopeful then... Thanks for this.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Ariyke:
I am hopeful then... Thanks for this.

Where there is life, there is will.
The will will give hope
Hope brings manifestation of good things.
No one is justified in whatever way that made him/her take his/her life.
It may seem to you that ur situation is the worst.
In truth, some people will prefer to be in your situation rather than the one they are into.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Aguiyimba(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Make she contact the EKWEREMADUs undecided

For what?
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Ariyke: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Psoul:

Where there is life, there is will.
The will will give hope
Hope brings manifestation of good things.
No one is justified in whatever way that made him/her take his/her life.
It may seem to you that ur situation is the worst.
In truth, some people will prefer to be in your situation rather than the one they are into.
thank you sir..
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You zombidients are literally running mad with your unrealistic expectations.
Na una own depression go worst pass IF pandora mistakenly wins and you realize that Nigeria gets worse.
Gullible people.
Obi that couldn't make small anambra work wants to perform magic with a whole country.
Mtcheeew....

Mumu!cool

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by echomanji: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
No matter the difficulties you're currently going through in your business, office, career, academic etc.. Please I want you to understand that that Suicide is never an option. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Please somebody close to her should quickly go check up on her before she kill herself.

Break her door!!!
She shouldn't be left alone.
Please let save a soul
nepa don cut the light for d end of d tunnel. Na darkenss dey there
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2022
echomanji:
nepa don cut the light for d end of my tunnel. Na darkenss dey d end of my tunnel
Please speak for yourself.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Mumu!cool

Lol.
E pain you.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2022
Ariyke:
thank you sir..

You are welcome.
May you experience a great achievements you never thought of.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2022
placeofallure:

Hmmmn! You don't know anything.

Don't judge people by their looks o. Some of us are just blessed in that aspect. If you see me, you'd think I can buy the whole Nairaland but for where? Na only body o, engine don knock tey tey.
This made me laugh, some of us are truly blessed with skin that can be deceitful, I always thanks God sha for it because I can't imagine me having all those skin infections especially stubborn acne growing up as a teenager with my Sapa nature... Life would have been four times tougher...
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Lol.
E pain you.

Mumu!cool

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by CCC2(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
If you like kill yourself.
The Angles will refurbish you and send you back to Nigeria.
No escape route sister.
Face it and time will make it fade away.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
cayorday89:

This made me laugh, some of us are truly blessed with skin that can be deceitful, I always thanks God sha for it because I can't imagine me having all those skin infections especially stubborn acne growing up as a teenager with my Sapa nature... Life would have been four times tougher...

For me, you'd believe if I tell you I'm the CEO of an oil and gas company but, na my husband dey help me o! grin grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Faithfulness88: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jesus Loves you. Please don't commit suicide.Its not the best option.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by PharmacyStore: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
I hope you overcome the depression
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Mumu!cool

Lol.
Pele.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
placeofallure:

For me, you'd believe if I tell you I'm the CEO of an oil and gas company but, na my husband dey help me o! grin grin
Yours is on another level... Still remember funny names I was called in school one of which is "owotabua" thinking I was rich but my dark and rugged skin can be deceitful and those who took it personal said I was stingy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face / Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.