Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) (60766 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by tydi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
chatinent:
People who commit suicide tho.

Don't think of committing suicide. If you don't do it, you'll regret why you even attempted in years to come.

Chop fess.

You don taste Nkwobi before? With overnight tumbo. How you go wan commit suicide na

I don dey depressed before. I was so weak...so downhearted. I think that happened after heartbreak that year. I say make I go chop fess. Omo, after eating one plate of nkwobi, I order Isi Ewu.

I no know say na hungry carry that nonsense thoughts come.

Nkwobi and Isi Ewu is just so...

Swears bro.
It's such a pity fine girl wey fine like Mami water wan die waste. I believe her man or ex's were simpletons
Our own brother HungerBad may his soul keep resting in peace.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Streett: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Someone probably Blackmailing her with her Nude Pictures & Clips ..

OR

Suffering from a bad Break up….
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Bluffly: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Demented fellows. There is always something to live for. I do not know why some people think the world owes them in anyway.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Bluffly: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Streett:
Someone probably Blackmailing her with her Nude Pictures & Clips ..

OR

Suffering from a bad Break up….

She shouod brace up and display it herself. Ko shele ri na lie.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Goalsniper: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
It's only her that's in that condition. I guess she is even brave enough to expose her depression. 4 in every 10 Nigeria adult is depressed now and frustrated as well, but shame and societal stereotype would not allow so many to admit it in public.
You will be fine babe.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
I guess the cause of this is because, there is no sign of boyfriend, talk more of husband at her age
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by HeavenVGate: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765490:
Update From . COM

"Death is Peaceful" - Panic as Nigerian lady leaves suicide notes and video on Facebook

Akwa Ibom-Based Skincare Therapist, Precious Peters, has got her friends and followers worried after she left suicidal notes and video on Facebook, Reports.

In a series of notes posted on her Facebook wall and story on Tuesday, August 16, As Sighted By , The lady said death is peaceful and the world is not for her.

See What She Posted On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

"Very very soon. The testimony you expected will be a tribute to me from the mouths of those who truly cared. I came to this world, I sojourned but this world is actually not my place. I have beautified myself with pain and glory in tears, but soon, I will only watch the world from a distance. I will only read from shadows...the tributes you will write to me. Death is peaceful, don't be deceived." she wrote.

She also posted a video on her Facebook story, asking for prayers so her soul will rest in peace.

In Another Post dated three day ago, she hinted at battling with depression.

"Once I conquer this phase of depression, trust me, an alien is created." She Wrote.

See Her Suicide Note On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Bye bye !!!!
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SimplePlan34: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
The function of man is to live not to exit. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them I should use my time.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by achi4u(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Just checking the last result sha...we all are going a lot in this zoo country.

Rest on if you die but I would advise you to still stay put.

Her man is not taking good care of her properties honestly.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Streett: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bluffly:

She shouod brace up and display it herself. Ko shele ri na lie.

No be all of us get shock-absorber…
No be all of us get Liver
No be all of us get Kpomo skin ….

Shit hits us all differently

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by dochenaj: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Depression is real.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Donpraiz: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
All ds mami-water girls dat is how dy go at d peak of der life
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by achi4u(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Dshocker:
I guess the cause of this is because, there is no sign of boyfriend, talk more of husband at her age
u read my mind sha...or she contacted a very bad disease.

Something deep is happening in her life.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Btruth: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Depression is real.

Please God help her. And let the people around her support her.

It's so touching. cry
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Don't give up the hope yet.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SerikiFulani(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
blingxx:

You spoke my mind bruh God created ganja and pussy for a good reason, this Earth is for man to rule while heaven is for God cool

May your dick never be deprived of fresh smelling and tight pussies.....Weed & pussy are anti depressants and I can testify to that.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by hush15: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765490:
Update From . COM

"Death is Peaceful" - Panic as Nigerian lady leaves suicide notes and video on Facebook

Akwa Ibom-Based Skincare Therapist, Precious Peters, has got her friends and followers worried after she left suicidal notes and video on Facebook, Reports.

In a series of notes posted on her Facebook wall and story on Tuesday, August 16, As Sighted By , The lady said death is peaceful and the world is not for her.

See What She Posted On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

"Very very soon. The testimony you expected will be a tribute to me from the mouths of those who truly cared. I came to this world, I sojourned but this world is actually not my place. I have beautified myself with pain and glory in tears, but soon, I will only watch the world from a distance. I will only read from shadows...the tributes you will write to me. Death is peaceful, don't be deceived." she wrote.

She also posted a video on her Facebook story, asking for prayers so her soul will rest in peace.

In Another Post dated three day ago, she hinted at battling with depression.

"Once I conquer this phase of depression, trust me, an alien is created." She Wrote.

See Her Suicide Note On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Pretty girl, pls don't die. This world is not easy but killing ourselves or others won't make it any better. You are beautiful, young and by His mercy will surmount whatever the challenge. Just hold on and be strong and believe all things will work out for your good. If you need a friend, you free to reach out but never hurt yourself please if you reading this.

Cheers
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Suicide is never an option. A lot of people are depressed in this country due to one reason or the other. Personally I'm on bed here with empty stomach this night and no hope of food tomorrow, no dime...
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SerikiFulani(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
GreatVocalist:

By the time you seek these things and don't see them, then you'll know what depression is all about, then you'll see that life has a meaning beyond these things you take solace in.

I'll always get pussy,weed and good food as long as I got money and I know I'll never be broke till I die.

For my 40th birthday,I was in the Netherlands blowing some pot and hobnobbing with some promiscuous bitches at their red light district smiley
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Bluffly: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Streett:

No be all of us get shock-absorber…
No be all of us get Liver
No be all of us get Kpomo skin ….

Shit hits us all differently
But she get liver to kill herself. Which kain liver be that. She get shock absorber to kill herself ba
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SerikiFulani(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Ok! but save my comment, you'll need it.

For sure wink
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
She just wants attention and thus needs to trend

Nothing about her says depressed, repressed, or suicidal.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
This might also be my last....OK cause I'm in this same shit too abeg who get extra 2k here embarassed
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by imagrg(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Let Precious Peters contact me. I can solve her depression challenges.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by NiggasInParis: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
From one side it seems like Attention seeking. From another shit is going down for real. Regardless, in life, we all are United in Grief
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by fman(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765531:
Don't Commit Suicide Because Of Hardship

Is Here For You, Talk to
Werey.
I know you can't wait to drop her news
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by fman(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
leody:
This might also be my last....OK cause I'm in this same shit too abeg who get extra 2k here embarassed

Money can't buy happiness
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by MrJames007: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Emperorx:
my dear it is not by the look.what I am facing now myself but suicide isn't the best
It's well.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Some people are patiently waiting for you to go so they can take over your clothes, shoe's and other valuables. Hey girl, even your dustbin is on the take up list. Even your used and unwanted items.
So in summary, someone is waiting for you to truly die, because where you are is someone else's prayer point.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Cool83(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
yusluvad:
Suicide is never an option. A lot of people are depressed in this country due to one reason or the other. Personally I'm on bed here with empty stomach this night and no hope of food tomorrow, no dime...
Sleeping without food is good, especially when you're healthy, as am typing right now, am in need of millions to do total hip replacement which I couldn't afford and am in terrible pain
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
See fine gal I de pray for to change my pikin looks. Make i de pay her 100k every month abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) / Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.