Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (63896 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Draslo(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Ruthymoon:
Forgetting your ex is really not that easy ,cos everybody's got an ex,
So you're justifying the wife's actions or what? Someone went to her ex with her husband's five month foetus inside her. Haba!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by dba18: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Excuse my language but you are a very stupid BOY, I won’t call you a man. It’s simps like you who give women the audacity to disregard and disrespect men who provide for them. You cautioned her several times before you married are but she didn’t stop communicating with her ex, you still went ahead to marry her, we should really commend you for being stupid. Now you have found out that while you were married to her she advanced to having a sexual relationship with the ex even while carrying your child (definitely they have been having sex all the while you only thought it was communication) …. AS FOOLISH AS YOU ARE YOU COME HERE ASKING US FOR ADVISE. Advise you on what exactly now? How to be more foolish? You actually should be flogged if that woman is still in your house. Ode!

Once again excuse my language. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Firstcitizen: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Women!! Many calling you names here have wives who have done worse but they know not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Navalsadiq(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2022
You don't need that kind of woman in your life

A woman who bleeps her ex while carrying

your baby is not the kind of woman you

should be with.

I cant even imagine it.

A woman who still maintain relationship with her EX is not the kind of woman you should be with

I will always say this the type of woman you marry is very important

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Honestfrend: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2022
That what u get when u try to convert a public property into a private one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by CrateofBeer: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2022
Who told you the kids are yours?

Distance relationship is a scam̄ a big scam̄

Most ladies will accept any guy even if they don't love him, once they see you're marriage type and the consequence is that you will have to compete with the alpha guy that was chopping her recklessly while you were doing your mumu distance relationship.

Women marry who is ready not who they love mostly. I think that's what happened to you

8 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by sofiscatedmoron: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2022
Girls will make u go crazy,,
Just go crazy by having five side chicks to balance the equation

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2022
God1000:
This is a very serious issue, be firm and decisive in dealing with it.

Give her a little space for now, at least 6 months to one year and see if she will change.

Such ugly discovery in my partner will surely end our union, I simply can't forgive some deliberate mistakes

Change?!! How exactly?!!

She will suddenly stop being in love with her actual Soulmate (The so called Ex)??!

Oga, the woman doesn't love and respect this Nigga! She is merely enduring him in a marriage of convenience!

Make una dey talk the truth as e be abeg!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Diligent1(f): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
just pray you don't walk my work.Are you blaming me for her promiscuous life?Do you read the story sir?Do you know me real life?Why all this sir?
You are too dull for my liking, how are you sure those kids are yours?
Since you have the evidence, even God said you can divorce if you discover that your partner commit adultery.
You are playing with fire.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by rollandben(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2022
Bro, it takes God intervention for your wife to change, just try and do DNA to confirmed the partanity of the innocent children. If they are yours, take good care of them and zero your mind from the so called promiscuous wife you have. You married to a LovePeddler material.
FLEE FROM HER ASAP AND NEVER EVER LET HER KNOW YOUR MIND.

MY ADVISE THO
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ingocof(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

Tough! Tough!! Tough!!!
Brother, my opinion might not be the best but that is what I'd do if I were you.
Since she had been warned several times to cut communication with the guy nd she insisted on doing her will I will take the issue straight to her parents (not even mine now) and probably let her be there for a while until I am able to figure out what is the next line of action.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by masseratti: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2022
bro divorce her move on.. av a peace of mind, marriage is not by force... if u not happy, definitely you the responsible one.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by zrocky: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2022
cheating is a habit. if she didn't stop even while pregant she will never stop. my advice is divorce her and have your peace
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Most of you men suck in bed, not financially stable, not well bonded, yet desperate to marry a fine girl. At the end, you'll blame women of being desperados.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sorry bro. Really a painful and unfortunate discovery.

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..

Is that woman God's plan for him?! Is she meant to be his wife?!!

Start from there... No need trying to arm twist God!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Chidike200: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

This is what happens when you think a woman will change. A woman can't and does not change and who told you and how are you sure the baby belongs to you. My brother just be with her and let her go through what it means to be a loose woman and a cheat.

Don't trust a woman

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Gkay1(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Hmmmmm, she love her ex more than u and the only thing u can do about that is to let her go. You may find that very difficult but u have no option on this. U may not even be the father of the so called your child.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by GamalNasser: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

How u assumed the pregnancy was yours is confusing me ?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

And are you sure those kids are yours? undecided
A woman you say is pregnant with your kids and still having sexual intercourse with her ex is very deep O. It's like saying her ex-diluted your seed with his own. Because it shows you are not in her picture of holy matrimony at all.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by maidaddy: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
My man, are you sure you really need us to advice you. God has shown you receipt and all but you my bro still need internet’s advice. Bro do as you please because God knows she will end up killing you and the heavens won’t even bother. Wtf
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by fredoooooo: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Go test your pikin , then send her to the ex . Simple
If pikin na ya own , take care of the baby if not send all of them away from ya house .
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Vikkoh:
What other advice do you want Bros?

She was pregnant and was still collecting from her EX?
That's the height of it my brother.

You can't cope with someone like that and if you decide to manage the situation hoping she'd change, kindly write down your will and carefully allocate your properties to your Child/Children cos she'll lead you to your grave in years to come.

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.

I almost called you a name that would've made you sad for a long time.

You're simply not a man. That lady must have paid the dowry herself to cover your shame.

With all the signals you saw, before marrying her, you're still crying all over the place.

That girl even try to still stay with you.

You're something else.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Lamanii22:
First go and do DNA on that your first baby....

Ah. E reach to do DNA and even go shrine. Pregnant and still fcking her ex? This one is very strong!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by DenreleDave(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Ruthymoon:
Forgetting your ex is really not that easy ,cos everybody's got an ex,

Idiotic and stupid comment. Why are they now ex, Why not get married?

So u want to use this flimsy comment of urs as a defence for the lady's promiscuous behavior.. Birds of a feather

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Chris2863(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2022
grin grin grin
Ever8090:
Thank God you are not my brother so I have no advice for you, just do as you like
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by rollandben(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sorry bro. Really a painful and unfortunate discovery.

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..
I don't understand, how on earth could one seek Godly counsel with a promiscuous woman
Oh you think the woman doesn't know about her wayward life??
Or you think the best way to change her is to seek Counseling?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Willie2015: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2022
2special:
silly advice, will you seek the face of God when you see a snake in your room before killing it
Not silly...
If you are spiritually minded....
Separation for a while ...
is a good move in this scenario...
And Not Divorce yet...
Op need to seek the face of God..
A man’s mind plans his way [as he journeys through life], But the LORD directs his steps and establishes them.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2022
I'm sorry to say this. Most of Southern kaduna Ladies are promiscuous pro**the. I had experience with two ladies, opening their legs to someone else doesn't have second thougt not to talk of their ex boyfriends. Sir, with all due respect, send her parking, she doesn't deserved to be married

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Sterope(f): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2022
I would leave her. No ifs or buts!
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by ChiNiga: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Go for a DNA test. You are busy saying my child in her for a woman that has been sleeping around since you paid bride price.

DNA test
DNA test
DNA test
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by advanceDNA: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Acidbath:
This story has lies written all over it.

Wait for your fellow f@gg0+s Redpillers to come and tell you stuff so you can w@nk to them this nyt.

Dont mind them...
.women dont cheat... wink
.they just want to bash women... cool
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Chidike200: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

My guy you are stupid for saying your marriage is about to crumble when you didn't have any marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.