Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,504 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? (18639 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by dreu2fine(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Stephen2324:
What did you learn from your last relationship?
Cheating is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by slimjohn2k5: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
I learnt to go and verify

11 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Righthussle: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
I learnt that there's no problem with leaving any woman I no have interest in.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Pelaiye2703(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Just do what pleases and makes you happy. also, don't subject yourself to anyone's mercy. Do not love out of pity and never understimate the power of RED FLAGS. Ire o oooo!

19 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Burruchaga71(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
That all women are the same...

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Angel55555(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
bigpicture001:
Women always HV a plan B... Nomatter howuch dey claim to love u
Fear women......

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
virginprincess:
I learnt never to trust and give all your love to a nigeria man.
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Don't know why I found this funny.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
That single life is the best kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by UptownVibes(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Trust not.. Woe unto a man that put his trust in woman.. Woe unto a man that takes a woman that is not his mother,sister or daughter ,too important.

15 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by gbolswag(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
I learnt that if u are a man....have money before venturing into a relationship...it will last and it brings respect

Nigerian girls are slave for money.....just have money ....we don't value love

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by ibedu29: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Including ur mother?

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Sarhyd(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
virginprincess:

You think men from other countries are better ? Lol. Just say men. Come date UK men and you will appreciate nigeria men.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Antoeni(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
I Learnt That Women Truly Deserve The Menstrual Pains They Experience Every Month

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by ibedu29: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
gbolswag:
I learnt that if u are a man....have money before venturing into a relationship...it will last and it brings respect

Nigerian girls are slave for money.....just have money ....we don't value love
Including your mother and sister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
dat las las, everyone & everything is got a price!

2 of my Angelic crush wey bill me at d slightest opportunity wey I avail dem nahim make me learn this line of thought.

I now knw peace!

DJ! play "luv na seperempe" by Sen. Dino Boy featuring Onyeka Owenu & Chris Brown.
Bar man, bring me hot ogufé on a wooden platter & a chilled Buduwei to take wash am down, mek I 4 reflect on my past relationships.
cool

cc: RedChiefPriest

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Tianahopy: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Some men are fools and are not to be trusted especially with money

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Grandmeister(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
virginprincess:
I learnt the same dating a Nigerian woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Gkemz: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
A bitch will always be a bitch no matter how you try to reorient her.

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by gbolswag(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
ibedu29:
Including your mother and sister
including your irresponsible mother and grandmother

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Not to love, trust genuinely

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by eddyroyal(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
I learnt never to be in love with a Nigerian girl when you're not Rich.

16 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
To walk away once d feeling is not reciprocated. cool

18 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by TheGift: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Stephen2324:
What did you learn from your last relationship?

That as a Man, you need to prioritize your purpose and be focused on your business before (and after) you get into a relationship. Don't let any Woman or Man define you or what you do. And if you find that they don't let you be or you can't let them be, then let it go.

12 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Realmi: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin grin, make I learn
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Jasperphilip21(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
[/color][color=#006600] tongue cool sad never trust female.....
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Chibyike(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Never to hear from third party again.....I learnt alot.
My 4years relationship just went to dust because one nigga tell me say he saw my babe with another manchi.....�����....never forget that day.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Antoeni:
I Learnt That Women Truly Deserve The Menstrual Pains They Experience Every Month
grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Flamzey00(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Never put your eggs in one basket. Don't even bleep one woman. Have at least 2 to avoid heartbreak or suicide. Women too have 3-4 but 1 major Papi to avoid breakfast and lunch together. #Relationship na scam

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Young Nigerian Female Student Share Raunchy And Sexy Photos / Traits Women Love To See In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.