Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? (18645 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Satazaa: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Iamnotfearyou:
There's always a room for another better relationship,so don't drown yourself trying to save a relationship that can not be saved
bro best of the shared experiences, you nailed it absolutely undecided
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Banbanna(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
emmaodet:

Gbam!!!

Baba your head dey there.
E dey cast person well well
If you want to do anything outside, a pickup girl like in the pool or club is better.
One time thing.
Also, have a regular girl for Norma relationship is far costly and don’t worth it for married folks.
You pay her house rent, buy fridges or tv etc at the end of the day, na one small boy go come dey knack her for there

That one don elevate to mistress na. Not just a mere girlfriend.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by dhiqson(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
ave4:

Hmmmm,I learnt that men will say anything to chop breakfast. God saved me from a man that did everything for me financially and emotionally, he told me that he loved me from the moon and back but got angry that I couldn't make it from my base as planned to spend some days with him. He ended up exposing himself by blurting out the truth. Fear men! undecided

A man did everything for you emotionally and most importantly financially
Yet you guys planned on meeting then you still bailed out

Lmao
I won't call you names ma

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by kay29000(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Seakay:

They always have a selfish and evil agenda. shocked

Lol. Okay.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Don't date when you aren't ready for marriage. Relationship is serious business and not for emotionally unavailable and bankrupt people. Mind you, this isn't my experience. Just advising generally.

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by irettii(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2022
I learnt not to be in the relationship because of love alone, for love alone is not enough.
Also, not to ignore any red flag.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Justsylvia(f): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2022
it drains blood and energy plus emotional,psychological and physical truma.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Gabriel246: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
virginprincess:
I learnt never to trust and give all your love to a nigeria man.
dat is a lie
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Manaty2nice(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Isaiah 60 vs 22 go answer ur question..
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by KINGMADDER025: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Any girl with a male bestie is One for the Road...
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by McOluOmo: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Spain007:

That one with 1 dozen wives... Wetin he need girlfriend for again, abeg no gain for fish head.
ya fada

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Spain007(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
McOluOmo:
ya fada

you're a BIG FOOL

yo ba furo baba e.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by bepositive11: 2:35am On Aug 19, 2022
Sarhyd:

You think men from other countries are better ? Lol. Just say men. Come date UK men and you will appreciate nigeria men.

How are Nigerian men different from UK men?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by LadyD22(f): 3:35am On Aug 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
What did you learn from your last relationship?

That not all men are senseless , there are actually some who love being men , I was lucky in my last relationship , understood ,listened to , provided for, praised ,showed off , adored , I was his comedian and he was my therapist , he picked my calls and we would talk for hours into midnight , and he called every chance he got even though he was a busy man , we were friends and we could tell each other everything , but not all relationshipss lead to marriage, he actually never told me no when I asked for anything , I only asked when I really needed something and I always got it , he was active in my life ,my school , my family,he knew what was happening and what I planned to do and he guided me

I am afraid I can never find another who cherished me like he did , he earned the respect that I never gave anyone besides Dad , the problem now is once your standard is raised you never want to settle for less

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by detectivejones: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Mehn, I've had a bout of discouragement going through this thread. A person in a relationship will struggle to remain the same after reading through the comments on this thread.
I tell you bruh
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Louis8796: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2022
girls are scammers
Stephen2324:
What did you learn from your last relationship?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by walkingshadow911: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2022
i ran away from nairaland for months because of this negative energies. I'm back now and boom this topic.
Now my head is on autopilot again ..
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by LadyD22(f): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
GreatVocalist:

What could have happened, after all the blissful experience? I'm curious.

Something very personal , it wasn't a bad breakup , we just had different plans and neither one was willing to compromise , which is for the better
The only ex I still talk to and the only one who doesn't think I'm crazy , now he just feels like a sibling
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by josephevergreen(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Avoid broke minded ladies with high test!!

God bless you.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by SimeonOTC(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2022
LadyD22:

That not all men are senseless , there are actually some who love being men , I was lucky in my last relationship , understood ,listened to , provided for, praised ,showed off , adored , I was his comedian and he was my therapist , he picked my calls and we would talk for hours into midnight , and he called every chance he got even though he was a busy man , we were friends and we could tell each other everything , but not all relationshipss lead to marriage, he actually never told me no when I asked for anything , I only asked when I really needed something and I always got it , he was active in my life ,my school , my family,he knew what was happening and what I planned to do and he guided me

I am afraid I can never find another who cherished me like he did , he earned the respect that I never gave anyone besides Dad , the problem now is once your standard is raised you never want to settle for less

Please complete this..
What actually happened to you both?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by LadyD22(f): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
SimeonOTC:

Please complete this..
What actually happened to you both?

Omo it wasn't a bad breakup , one person wanted to settle down the other was just starting life , i didn't think he was serious I just saw him like everyone else that makes promises to get what they want, somethings are like that ,

if anything ,I was the jerk in that relationship , I was always expecting the worse from him coz of my past experiences, I wanted to go back and he would've welcomed me but I know it's just going to be the same thing , it's what I get for liking men old enough to settle undecided
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Dammy774(f): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2022
LadyD22:

Something very personal , it wasn't a bad breakup , we just had different plans and neither one was willing to compromise , which is for the better
The only ex I still talk to and the only one who doesn't think I'm crazy , now he just feels like a sibling

I feel like you are discussing my experience. embarassed
Like how could something so beautiful come to an end?
Like you, we had a different path that neither of us was willing to compromise. Compromise would probably make us hate each other in the future.
The breakup was mutual but still very painful to me. I was too hurt to be friends even though he wanted us to be. The pain got intense when I learnt he had gotten married a year after.
I doubt if one completely recovers from such emotional wound.
The downside is, one becomes determined not to settle for less.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony / Traits Women Love To See In Men? / How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.