Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? (18661 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Greenback: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pain... I miss her so much.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by kaludestiny10(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Love doesn't exist with money.
Secondly, some girls or women don't really know what they want in a relationship or marriage.
Thirdly, never trust your partner wholeheartedly because doing so will be at your detriment.

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by ufotty2001: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
95%of Nigeria girls have nothing to offer to a man accept sex

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Qwi1: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Never trust a bitchhh

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by detectivejones: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Antoeni:
I Learnt That Women Truly Deserve The Menstrual Pains They Experience Every Month
Deng!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by kaymart: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moshybear:
Love is not enough
What does this actually mean?
Please tell me..
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by beefblaze(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
1*Never get fully engaged with a woman without seeing her reaction when u are broke & she lacks ur attention
2* Always try as much as possible to get informed by someone who knows her, of her good/unclean habits to see if it's something u can cope with or amend. (her friends can't be too reliable, buh gain some sort of trust from a close family member of hers)
3* if she really cares for u, she will lift u up with prayers.
4* Know if both of ur levels of libido match... undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by ufotty2001: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Never u privatize a puss.y because it is a public thing

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
ave4:

Hmmmm,I learnt that men will say anything to chop breakfast. God saved me from a man that did everything for me financially and emotionally, he told me that he loved me from the moon and back but got angry that I couldn't make it from my base as planned to spend some days with him. He ended up exposing himself by blurting out the truth. Fear men! undecided

Women reasoning use to be funny atimes I swear
Nothing is free in life even our life we are leaving is not free, there is always price to pay for everything
Why taking things from a guy that love u and u re not complying , see love it self is not free
See what ever they do to u that u won't like, don't do it to another person.

Don't eat from were u can't pay back.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Onucs(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
That love is for the helpless cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Greenback: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
rocknation62:
1. Make money
2. Make more money
3. Try as much as possible to make more money
4. Don’t forget to make money

DJ Play me Portable “Make money before you love”
Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!
Hhhhhaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahha!!!!!!!
BUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by mhizv(f): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
dont expect too much.

never to spend on any man,except whoever i get married to [dem wan wreck me] cry

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Akin34: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Women wants nothing!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Moshybear(f): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
kaymart:

What does this actually mean?
Please tell me..
there are many things that make a relationship work like compatibility, commitment, etc. Love as a stand alone factor for going into a relationship is just not enough. Tankio

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Kronikuz: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
ayusco85:
I just love with an open mind. Expect less and dont lie if you don't love someone. Also have money so you can earn respect and loyalty from your woman

Ps: if you are broke, stay away from relationship or girls entirely to avoid see finish and cheating.
You have said it all bro

If you got the bags to leave you sef go dey hard dem. Even when the relationship later crashes they are the ones mostly in pain cos of how sweet your lifestyle is. E dey worse if na she come fvck up cheat or do something wey you no like wey make you end the relationship. She fit cry go enter water just for you to forgive her,. But man can't be manipulated with tears of these girls no more

9 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Keniwit(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Polynek:
Never date a non-working girl
E get why grin
From all the comments have read ...na you get sense pass......

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by emmaodet: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Seakay:
Run away from any lady who willingly cooks for you with her own money. shocked

grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Keniwit(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moshybear:
Love is not enough
You right
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by RichAbujaGuy: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
No disrespect to the good chicks!

But the last one and a few of dem others I learnt this

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by glory008(f): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
After 2yrs of being together,his friend told me he can't marry cause am not an igbo lady and I asked my ex he said yes
Am married with kids and my husband is an Igbo who has been teaching me how to speak Igbo language which am learning fast
My ex is a where am married to an Igbo and can speak Igbo language
He later ask for forgiveness which I forgave him cause if we didn't part ways, I wouldn't have met my husband

19 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by emmaodet: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
sp2002:
As a married man, don't try to have any serious relationship with any girl/lady

Gbam!!!

Baba your head dey there.
E dey cast person well well
If you want to do anything outside, a pickup girl like in the pool or club is better.
One time thing.
Also, have a regular girl for Norma relationship is far costly and don’t worth it for married folks.
You pay her house rent, buy fridges or tv etc at the end of the day, na one small boy go come dey knack her for there

12 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Justkatty(f): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Don't try proving yourself on how you love someone, if he doesn't cherish you at that time, when you've gone
He'll know the difference between a GIRL and a girl.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by jeromestarks: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moshybear:
Love is not enough
What else do you need aside love?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Venerable612(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Never to micro-manage a lady by having her social media accounts or spying on all her conversations with other men.

I think people should have their freedom and personal space and spying on your partner is unhealthy for your personal mental health.

If you think she is cheating, chances are that she is - leave and move on and avoid unnecessary heartbreaks. There are so many amazing folks out there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by marvinsync(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
ave4:

Hmmmm,I learnt that men will say anything to chop breakfast. God saved me from a man that did everything for me financially and emotionally, he told me that he loved me from the moon and back but got angry that I couldn't make it from my base as planned to spend some days with him. He ended up exposing himself by blurting out the truth. Fear men! undecided

Kai ,simps eh, so person go give u everything u want, to collect just one thing he loves in return is a problem

u sef that wants him to give u everything but give nothing, nawao

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Lovelydaisies: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
If you don't compromise for the greater good, you could lose it all together. All relationships won't lead to marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by adegeye38(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Let God take the lead, then follow
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by kaymart: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moshybear:
there are many things that make a relationship work like compatibility, commitment, etc. Love as a stand alone factor for going into a relationship is just not enough. Tankio
When she says this what exactly does she mean..?
Like what other factor is so important than love?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by ukaface(f): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Look before I leap
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by MadarasBlade(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
ayusco85:
I just love with an open mind. Expect less and dont lie if you don't love someone. Also have money so you can earn respect and loyalty from your woman

Ps: if you are broke, stay away from relationship or girls entirely to avoid see finish and cheating.

While i agree that it's paramount for a man to make Money, but i find it disturbing that you think women's loyalty to their man should be tied to this.

What does that make of women? I'd advise men to make money and trust less.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
donestk:
The pvssy isn't yours. Its just your turn.
Hahahhahahaha real niggar that understands that gender
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Alisiofo25: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Come & go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo) / Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.