Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? (18636 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Ego2(f): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Trust is long dead.
Love is never enough.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Polynek:
Never date a non-working girl
E get why grin
Word!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by meobizy(f): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
1. Relationships are overrated if one has easy access to sex.

2. I have a tinge of possessiveness which didn’t play out because I ultimately lost the person. Jealousy was in the mix which I luckily didn’t act on.

3. Unions seem perfect to onlookers. Many are unique in little ways. A lot of people are actually useless with partners but will never admit it because of the joy in always hearing “that person is in a relationship.”

4. The white man says single people get the most sex. Sitting down to think of the possibility reveals its believability.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Venom11(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Antoeni:
I Learnt That Women Truly Deserve The Menstrual Pains They Experience Every Month

Lol seriously brvv

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Gofwane(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
A lady desperate for wedding is as ruthless as Buhari. She go fvck you up big time just to hook you up..

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Adext4sure(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
virginprincess:
I learnt never to trust and give all your love to a nigeria man.

Virgin dey get boifrnd! cheesy
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by BoboKush(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Women will always be women..... Don't trust 100
Women have short memory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Babastrong(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
The deeper you go, the happier they become.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by emmyN(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
If you suspect her, she did it!

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by iLegendd(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Polynek(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Keniwit:

From all the comments have read ...na you get sense pass......
My comrade I greet oo grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by rumenase(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Man eye see things o but we ain’t story tellers
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Sweetvie: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lol... I learnt even if a guy is in love with you they will still feel insecure no matter what especially when you don't asked them for anything smiley

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by KANTAA: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Never trade your peace of mind for any reason.

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by kafeii123: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Brokeness is something that causes issues in almost all romantic relationships...it's sometimes better being alone... Than in a relationship when you're broke. They may spend on you...but that you have to ensure to return the favor asap
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by goggle48: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Schoolshoe:
The only relationship I have ever had was with Jesus. lipsrsealed
judas iscarot better pass u.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Boomboost(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
SerikiFulani:
My last relationship taught me that some women are to be enjoyed,not loved smiley

I will have to make this into a meme
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Divay22(f): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Antoeni:
I Learnt That Women Truly Deserve The Menstrual Pains They Experience Every Month
Don't be mean na grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by jojothaiv(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Relationship or not,

The goal is to place feeling on a face to face value, no need second guessing what could've been with the mixed signals and green lights.

And another one, give people the benefit of doubts, if they turn out good, fine and if not, a man need to move on.

In addition if you're honest you can manipulate anybody because you've won their trust, be ready for what come next..
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by citywal(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Dammy774(f): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hmm! What did I learn from my past relationship?

1. I learnt the true meaning of love. There is nothing more beautiful than two sincere people who genuinely love each other. The feeling and experience is just so beautiful. And if things eventually doesn't work out, you'd learn never to settle for less.

2. A woman needs to respect and submit to the man she loves. Every man desire a submissive woman. Feminism and liberalism wouldn't get you anywhere as a woman. Provided your man loves you, he is going to treat you right. There's no point trying to drag his headship position with him.

3. There has to be compatibility on major core values like family, faith, church, ideologies, career etc. There must be agreement on major decisions.

4. Love is never enough. You may love each other to stupor but if compatibility, respect and understanding are not there, the relationship will crumble.

I sometimes wish I could go back in time. My one and only ex is married now but here I am determined not to settle for less embarassed cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pray never to be with a time wasters ..

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by kaaka4: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
I learnt to always put myself first... Listen to my instincts and always know you cannot change someone that's not ready to change

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by PharmacyStore: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
I see a lot of broken hearts
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Bamz(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
ayusco85:
I just love with an open mind. Expect less and dont lie if you don't love someone. Also have money so you can earn respect and loyalty from your woman

Ps: if you are broke, stay away from relationship or girls entirely to avoid see finish and cheating.

Nice one!
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Sukkyy2010: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Davidave:
It’s better to be single than to be with an incompatible partner
Kindly analyze your incompatibility ideal
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Spain007(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
leetylee:
According to mcoluomo"who no get girlfriend get peace of mind" grin

That one with 1 dozen wives... Wetin he need girlfriend for again, abeg no gain for fish head.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Seakay(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
kay29000:

Lol. Please tell me why
They always have a selfish and evil agenda. shocked

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by Banbanna(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Gudridance:
To walk away once d feeling is not reciprocated. cool

Gbam! Thumbs up to you for this. Just what what I've learnt to do, once I sensed that she's not as interested, I go just recoil sharp sharp. No time to waste o

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? by mywells: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Don't give a lady what you can not let go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Young Nigerian Female Student Share Raunchy And Sexy Photos / How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.