Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere (38864 Views)

Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Nigerian Man Earning N850K A Month Relocates To Canada With His Family And Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by hkunle71(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=vikaosi post=116019613]

You are not immune from working, are you?

Even if you can make half of the 100k, your combined income will be 150k. It depends on location, you can survive on it.

And don't forget, there is room for growth. [/quote

See fish brain
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Maobichek: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I send that condolences back to you the sender in Jesus name.

Amen.

How much do you earn per month? From your comments, i observe that you are among the ladies who believe that "my own is my own" and "his own is our own."

NB: some ladies understand the current situation in Nigeria and are quietly working in their homes. Some women don't ask their men recharge card money, urgent 2/5k, God bless genuine, committed and understanding women Amen.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by hkunle71(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!!

Craze dey follow u
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nickson6969(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
How I wish the man saw this...and know the lady saying this..let him just leave her...not all people start big...but you can plan..with planing everything will be successful...jennyclad na pikin she be.. probably in her 14-17 years...she never get sense of life yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by hkunle71(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Grillbar:
Mercychen must you bring everything to this site. Can you not make one decision on your own without nairaland.

I wonder ooooo
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by istifk(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Are you earning more than 100k?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by HeavenVGate: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?
Please throw his number open. Even if he earns way below, many women are ready to propose to him not even the way round. Give give out his number please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by sexyto(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

These are exactly my fears cos once somebody enters the next thing is to start having children. With such income coupled with other expenses, I dey fear o.

Just kuku remain unmarried, why bother?
You can marry someone that earns more today and will be broke later, marriage is not about selfish motives but about care,companionship and love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Please throw his number open. Even if he earns way below, many women are ready to propose to him not even the way round. Give give out his number please.

Come collect am now. E easy to get fine, tall and handsome man these days?

Let those your slots go and pray for their own man. tongue.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by sulorog(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

These are exactly my fears cos once somebody enters the next thing is to start having children. With such income coupled with other expenses, I dey fear o.

o
You be God Almighty, that decided not happen tomorrow. If you are not bring anything to the table, abeg leave the guy alone let God Almighty give am his own wife not you.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by maiquel: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.

the luck you have is that nairaland is a faceless forum
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Bukola94: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
poor man? is your father a millionaire?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Uniquekriss(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

you go stay for house tire, except your parents are very wealthy or you have a reliable source of income so as to match your expectations.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Maxhappy01(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Honestly, you are just greedy and selfish about yourself.Its obvious you're are not working so the plan on how to manage money is lacking in you.Worst off,you're 41yrs old so you're indeed a burden to him.This question should sincerely go to your parents not this platform.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by polimaf(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?
I got married earning 100k per month, two months after marriage, my earning shoot by x15... As long as he ain't lazy, marry him...
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Cutehector(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

the question should be, is it advisable for a man with 100k to marry a broke lady?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by RepoMan007: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

wait until he starts earning 120k by which time 120k can only buy what 50k is buying now. Your hear me?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by ennygr8: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Thank God he made known to you what he receives as salary. Continue waiting for someone earning 400k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cutehector:
the question should be, is it advisable for a man with 100k to marry a broke lady?

Legelege, pack yourself one corner. Calling someone broke, how much is that your bank work paying you?

Shift!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
Oya naa, dey wait...how long will you wait? You're gonna wait, meanwhile that broke bro is about to make Forbes list coz he just bad for business. Go get a better business.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by anngodwin: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=GenderMix post=115857232]No doubt money is very key to sustaining a marriage. Infact it's one of the key ingredients that can help grease love. The lack of money can make love go sour...lol...

Having said that, marriage has an ultimate aim which is for companionship. As far as both of you have the drive to succeed and are not lazy and can cut you cloth according to your size then the amount may just be inconsequential.

If the man earns 100k, he has the qualities you like and is focused then you can start with that. Just ensure he has common sense and listens to advise. It doesn't matter if as a lady you earn higher than him. You guys should have plans and execute them together. Just encourage him by supporting him financially. Just assist him but let him be the one to take care of the major bills.

Plan around the money you earn. Don't live above your means. There are pragmatic means you can adopt to cut cost. Forget the pressure around, most of what you see are illusions. Just focus on your happiness.

well said
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by HeavenVGate: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Come collect am now. E easy to get fine, tall and handsome man these days?

Let those your slots go and pray for their own man. tongue.
cheesy cheesy cheesy calm down woman. You're talking to a married man with two kids, expecting the third one in months time grin grin grin
Don't listen to those who were saying you shouldn't, they are either men or women who want you to be like them. Is there even plenty jobs nowadays? Are men even ready to marry again? I'm 34, most of my friends way older than me, are not ready to settle down. Just check out for some qualities in him, so long he got them, then go ahead. But Listen to me, if he is a gamble ( bet9ja virtual AKA baby ) stay far away from him even if he earns 500k a month.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
polimaf:
I got married earning 100k per month, two months after marriage, my earning shoot by x15... As long as he ain't lazy, marry him...

The thing is I can't really tell if he's the lazy type or not because he works in the ministry. He's a civil servant and you know how lazy their job can be. They close by two.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by ekevwe(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Girls whom are over 40 unmarried pass through 22 yrs. They made this same statement when they were 22. Now, they are just praying someone can marry them while they sponsor the weeding. Get sense ooo
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by danny086(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
I pity you..... Watch out,, you will old without getting married.....if you don't change your wretched mentality....
Jennyclay:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by tnerro1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
If you add your own na bad thing tongue
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Legelege, pack yourself one corner. Calling someone broke, how much is that your bank work paying you?

Shift!
enough to buy you sense.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Kingisibor: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why una papa no build comapany and empires for all of una..
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by greypencils: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Better go and freeze your eggs if you want to marry a man with the perfect salary...
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Owopariola001: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Helpout12345:

OP, this is the advise you need. And ignore that teenager up there.

Omo, I can't imagine that a 41-year-old woman can't think this way.

Mehn! I can't even wrap my head around the thought of this woman when she was in her late teens and early 20s. She must have thought herself to be the Queen of England.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by danny086(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
My dear,, if the man has good plans for the future,, go ahead.... When I got married,, I was earning 50k as salary just 32 years of age....my wife believed in me,, even though she was skeptical but now,, anything she desires I give because I earn x100 of that now....
.. Be positive.
Blessedmercy8:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / My Baby's Transformation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.