Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? (20898 Views)

URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. / Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? / Is 20k Salary Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Joyless004: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Thanks for this sir!
That's what I feel is holding me back... But I feel it's high time I got over that mentality
Get up man except u have people helping. I was motivated cos not even anyone gives me a dime not even my own parents. My mum would even call then n insult me telling me my mates v made it n am there riding taxi a graduate for that matter. I would cry n clean my eyes ,the next day am up again with my car hustling. It was along d line I got a better job. If u don't leave d house first n start up something like that,u would find it difficult meeting pple who would help u. Rise up n ignore any side talks.
Just get a good lady who believes in u and it's always beside u to tell u this is not the end of the world for u(cos if u don't get a good lady now…when u get blessed,would be very difficult for u to get a wife.).
Try this n u wil give testimony

20 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Godsprojectayo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Joyless004:

Get up man except u have people helping. I was motivated cos not even anyone gives me a dime not even my own parents. My mum would even call then n insult me telling me my mates v made it n am there riding taxi a graduate for that matter. I would cry n clean my eyes ,the next day am up again with my car hustling. It was along d line I got a better job. If u don't leave d house first n start up something like that,u would find it difficult meeting pple who would help u. Rise up n ignore any side talks.
Just get a good lady who believes in u and it's always beside u to tell u this is not the end of the world for u(cos if u don't get a good lady now…when u get blessed,would be very difficult for u to get a wife.).
Try this n u wil give testimony
Oh my God!
I feel so motivated already sir...
Thanks for your contributions so far, God bless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Blazebond(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2022
The okada hustle will obviously pay better but please have a plan to gather some funds and quit it.

5 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Jazzman01: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2022
adeoyekay:
Though, it is a suggestion I know someone who is combining the two together.

I am also a teacher.

Probably you are teaching in a public/government owned school. private schools will use you like rag, you won't even have time for yourself. By the time they bombard you with about 25 periods per week with lesson notes everyday, when you get home you are fully exhausted. Saturday coaching is also there so you only have Sunday as a full day to use and if you are a Christian, church will still take part of it. All this stress untop of a meagre salary. I will advice him to go for the okada business. I know many guys that have pulled out of their teaching jobs to venture into okada and tricycle transport business "keke napep"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by lereinter(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2022
DaInferno:
I suggest you Teach at the working hours specified and do okada after work if you love both so much

Follow this advice

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Reallife17: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Carry your bike make you go hustle

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by pocohantas(f): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Forget teaching abeg.

Majority of teachers in Nigeria are not passionate about it. Na unemployment dey drive them into teaching. Then they end up finding happiness in those kids.

The pay is very poor.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Willie2015: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Teaching job of 20k salary 7:30a.m to 4p.m or okada hustle for a bsc holder? which would you recommend?
All contributions will be appreciated please!

Accept teaching ....
Collect ur 20k
Close by 4pm and go hustle with your Okada
till 8pm plus Saturday and Sunday
thats double hustlin... my brother
I know folks doin this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Entanglement: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Teaching job of 20k salary 7:30a.m to 4p.m or okada hustle for a bsc holder? which would you recommend?
buy keke instead!

Thank me later
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Reallife17: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
You can buy the bike and give to someone else while you continue your teaching job
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Tboymessiah(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Join accomoran
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by qanda: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Entanglement: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
The truth is that riding a bike comes with many negative side and unforseen circumstances. I will advice you to take the teaching job forget about the small pay use it as a stepping stone to build your resume and the focus on moving to some other job that pays better..
grin
Anybody telling you that teaching job can build your resume is just decieving you grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by dalass(f): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Thanks boss... I enjoy teaching but the pay isn't encouraging at all & most school owners would always feel like God using the hell out of their staffs
I can afford to get the bike but I'm kinda concerned about what people would say
Hunger never catch up with you guy... You won't reason that people are saying anything about you grin

Transporters make money o

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Johel(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Okada hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by achimendy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

I'll advise you start doing home lesson couple with your okada hustle. It pays more and you'll also have time for yourself .

Forget that useless school teaching job.

8 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by FuckDModz: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Iseoluwani: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Okada hustle

I dropped a teaching job of 40k, with 10k lesson fees per term for okada, it pays man. U deserve better.

Just learn to save
Join cooperative,
AS a graduate, just work during rush hours and go inside, u will have time to sleep and do other stuffs

10 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Ofemmanu1: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Thanks boss... I enjoy teaching but the pay isn't encouraging at all & most school owners would always feel like God using the hell out of their staffs
I can afford to get the bike but I'm kinda concerned about what people would say

If youre thinking about what people would say then you ain't living yet.

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Henix(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

U should be concern about how to move ur life to next level, and not about what people will say.

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by majamajic(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Okada is better , if in safe area

A guy I know makes 7-10k a day from riding okada , pay 15k weekly to owner, he will soon finish his payment , the ride will be his soon

Okada is around 350k or so

3 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by ExtremeDot: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
LordIsaac:
Okada oooo. Teaching job will just earn you a false sense of security while you waste your life. By the time you wake up, you will have zero connections and zero experience for the real world. At least with okada, you get some sort of exposure and may one day carry your helper.

Indeed! grin

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by AbuAeesha: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

if u are more concerned abt what pple would say,then u are not ready to progress.
but i got a question,those pple that would say something what is their effort in ur life?

7 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by 25ahmad(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
You can make more than 20k a month, but u can combine both
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by highchief1: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

u Dey crase for head,wetin concern what ppl will say with hunger?as a graduate I drove taxi to mob up cash today I’m a multi millionaire

3 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by plenitude(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Most Private school teachers don’t earn much. But if you are pretty good at teaching, start organizing home lessons for students… I know of a girl doing same and she is getting good returns… in fact she is considering starting her own school as we speak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Alawode01(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
I suggest teaching, one you develop your career,two is very safe than go for okada,3 okada will monopolies your thinking.okada this day it is very risk,they can stole it,even kill someone enemy, kidnapping all such of insecurity this day,take teaching to earn more respect and strategies your way further.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Muhammadson2020: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
ManOfCompetence:
Riding okada will definitely fetch you more money than the teaching job....

The choice is yours.
Okada is a Very risky venture.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by FuckDModz: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin

BSc holder that can't think beyond a 20k job or Okada hustle is a mentally lazy bastard.

A security job will even give you more time to work on your side hustle better than chasing kids up and down or riding Okada like an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Cyril009(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

okada you will earn more.
just don't do it in Lagos taskforce go carry your bike try ogun or ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by remsonik(f): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Don't do the teaching job if it's not a government job. I tell you that bike will pay you than teaching. Your weekly take home pay is above the 20k monthly salary. I started my own business and was mocked by many while at it that a whole graduate like me will be doing such but I enjoy am pass my 100k salary job sef.

Just be careful of roads and the routes you ride your bike in. That will also determine how you can be successful in it

5 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by iezeiyida(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Though 20k is too small but if I were to make a choice between the two, I'd go for the teaching job. Teaching will build you mentally and morally. Okada has higher risk and many people see okada people as irresponsible and illiterates just because of the nature of the job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment / How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? / UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.