Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? (20881 Views)

URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. / Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? / Is 20k Salary Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by sheanzy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Emeraldfynest:
Nigeria is really tough. My Mum earns 16k as a Primary school teacher with her first degree too, I really hope she gets a better job. It's been almost 15 yrs she is teaching and this I her highest salary sad sad
she never tell you her real job

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Getnewinfo: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
zubito:
Teaching is a profession with a prospect and professional growth. Okada is not. If you're a certified teacher with a reasonable experience and good track record of excellence, you can earn up to 150-250k per month. I advise you for teaching especially if you're passionate about it.

Career growth in private school?
Lol.

Avoid anything private school OP.

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
sheanzy:
she never tell you her real job
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Danny50: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Thanks boss... I enjoy teaching but the pay isn't encouraging at all & most school owners would always feel like God using the hell out of their staffs
I can afford to get the bike but I'm kinda concerned about what people would say
You ar kinda concern about people hmm hungry neva catch you 70yrs old man.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by purpleicious(f): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Uncle, drive your okada o.You will pay yourself,have time for yourself and be happy.

3 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by kabasa24: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Teaching job of 20k salary 7:30a.m to 4p.m or okada hustle for a bsc holder? which would you recommend?
All contributions will be appreciated please!
go to ur village and farm
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Doctortest: 3:43am On Aug 24, 2022
adeoyekay:
Why can't combine the two together at least when you leave from your place of work . You can still hustle out with your bike, if you keep doing this , you will eventually leave one for one.
This guy dey craze....
Make him student see uncle dey ride okada smiley
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by adeoyekay(m): 3:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Doctortest:

This guy dey craze....
Make him student see uncle dey ride okada smiley
oga, stop using a vulgar language
Becareful with your word.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Majid1990(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2022
Combine both you only teach on working days even working days evening ride will still fetch you money you can be teaching and meet people that know people that will help you secure a better job
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Threesha(f): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Teaching job of 20k salary 7:30a.m to 4p.m or okada hustle for a bsc holder? which would you recommend?
You will make that 20k in a week for okada hustle. My elder bro is an Msc holder is into Uber, he started with Keke, he said, "I cannot work for anyone again". Why? I asked
1. He has his freedom
2. He works when he wants to work
3. He wakes as early as 5:00am works till 10am, goes home sleep, eat and goes back around 3:30pm and close 9:40am. (When he was still doing Keke business)

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Bros,
Teaching … you can make more if you stay in a good compound and can teach students at home.

Start with 500 per month,once the parents can’t see positive change and your students like your way of teaching.

Take your eyes of under- age girls, no
Matter how she flash the boobs.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Das1mama: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Threesha:
You will make that 20k in a week for okada hustle. My elder bro is an Msc holder is into Uber, he started with Keke, he said, "I cannot work for anyone again". Why? I asked
1. He has his freedom
2. He works when he wants to work
3. He wakes as early as 5:00am works till 10am, goes home sleep, eat and goes back around 3:30pm and close 9:40am. (When he was still doing Keke business)
Miss/Mrs Threesha, I'm a professional driver with 10 years experience in driving both Manual and Automatic vehicle's of all kind. pls DM me if offers are available!!! either as Uber/Bolt. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Threesha(f): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Das1mama:
Miss/Mrs Threesha, I'm a professional driver with 10 years experience in driving both Manual and Automatic vehicle's of all kind. pls DM me if offers are available!!! either as Uber/Bolt. thanks
What's your location?

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Das1mama: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Threesha:
What's your location?
kogi state, the state capital to be precised and wouldn't mind coming over!! thsnks
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by zubito(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bro, I'm not talking of mushroom private schools oh. Kindly go check out A-list private schools in Nigeria.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Brunicekid(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Emeraldfynest:
YES!, it's real. A private primary school, she has been teaching since 2007 but can't even get a government job till now.
So sorry.

They should have raised her pay since..
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by MartinsD12(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
TheGift:

God gave us sense so we don't have to disturb Him for everything.

Accidents happen even to godly people

Sense tells us that some jobs and situations are more risky than others and thus require more care than others.

Will God stop your nose from inhaling all that traffic smoke or your body from the constant exposure to the elements?

Trust God but use your sense.
Doesn't make sense, your argument is either there nor here, everything is in hands of God , everything in this life is risky , talking of traffic smoke who doesn't inhale it will you use because of traffic smoke cancel to travel on road ? It doesn't make sense to me , sense it's caution you apply it . Even eating it's risky some die with bone stick in neck that doesn't mean one shouldn't eat but be careful and apply caution, driving itself is risky it's not only okada alone . Case closed.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Emeraldfynest(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thank you.
Brunicekid:
So sorry.

They should have raised her pay since..
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by TheGift: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
MartinsD12:

Doesn't make sense, your argument is either there nor here, everything is in hands of God , everything in this life is risky , talking of traffic smoke who doesn't inhale it will you use because of traffic smoke cancel to travel on road ? It doesn't make sense to me , sense it's caution you apply it . Even eating it's risky some die with bone stick in neck that doesn't mean one shouldn't eat but be careful and apply caution, driving itself is risky it's not only okada alone . Case closed.

Case is not closed, because you will not go on a roller coaster with mere faith in God and without using a safety belt- except you do not have sense. I hope that makes sense to you.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Godsprojectayo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
TheGift:

Case is not closed, because you will not go on a roller coaster with mere faith in God and without using a safety belt- except you do not have sense. I hope that makes sense to you.
Sir plz you two shouldn't fyt on this talk...
life itself is a risk! The higher d risk one takes, d higher he/she tends 2 grow in life.
I wish I had enough money on me to acquire a mini bus instead but the price is on the high side.

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by TheGift: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Sir plz you two shouldn't fyt on this talk...
life itself is a risk! The higher d risk one takes, d higher he/she tends 2 grow in life.
I wish I had enough money on me to acquire a mini bus instead but the price is on the high side.

Ok .

I'm not fighting though.

I just indicated that one job has a higher risk than the other, which you should consider. Not that you should run away from risk, but use sense to minimize it- which may also mean avoiding it.

Wishing you the best with whatever you choose.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by alloy123: 3:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Teaching job is only paying in govt schools in some states that pays importance to it but being in private setting as a teacher is too poor in Nigeria.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Joyless004: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
Can I get old corrola for 500k

Yes but u go de spend money small small to put it in order. E no go too neat like that. But provided it's moving. Ur getting it for taxi. Nobody cares
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by ImaIma1(f): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Option 3
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by adeboizy11(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Boss there are many hire purchase companies out there, even insurance companies that helps in purchasing vehicles and you pay on a monthly basis. Try Automarket; they give loans for cars or vehicle parts and the likes.

Godsprojectayo:

My concerns lately sir..
How do I get in tourch with you so you'd guide me through the processes sir?
I'd appreciate!
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Das1mama: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Threesha:
What's your location?
Good morning Sister, pls as regards to the driving job i indicated to you about my location, Will it be possible ?

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Threesha(f): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2022
Das1mama:
Good morning Sister, pls as regards to the driving job i indicated to you about my location, Will it be possible ?
Once I see I will update you.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Das1mama: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Threesha:
Okay thanks
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Das1mama: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Threesha:
Okay thanks
adeboizy11:
Boss there are many hire purchase companies out there, even insurance companies that helps in purchasing vehicles and you pay on a monthly basis. Try Automarket; they give loans for cars or vehicle parts and the likes.
thanks bro for this, well appreciated

Threesha:
Okay thanks
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by jmichael259(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Hey you sent me a dm. Unfortunately, I can't view my nairaland email. I don't know if you will like to paraphrase the message here as a comment or another way you get in touch.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Cyril009(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
thatsleepboy1:

Bros I'm a student and presently a dispatch rider with jumia food. Bros do the okada work and if you can raise money, dispatch work will pay you. ₦20k na dough wey u go see in 1 week na no be mouth.

Good evening sir
I sent you a mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing / Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme / Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.