Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? (20899 Views)

URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. / Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? / Is 20k Salary Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by AdaAwka1: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Teaching job of 20k salary 7:30a.m to 4p.m or okada hustle for a bsc holder? which would you recommend?
All contributions will be appreciated please!

Teach the hustle after work. Teaching will help keep your brain active. Okada hustle fultime will drain your brain. Do both.

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by olaniyilukman(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Thanks boss... I enjoy teaching but the pay isn't encouraging at all & most school owners would always feel like God using the hell out of their staffs
I can afford to get the bike but I'm kinda concerned about what people would say
Bro, forget what people and focused on building your future man, don't give damn shit to anyone who critize you while riding Okada rather than be a slave in this 21st century...

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by treatise: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Thanks boss... I enjoy teaching but the pay isn't encouraging at all & most school owners would always feel like God using the hell out of their staffs
I can afford to get the bike but I'm kinda concerned about what people would say
i bought a Suzuki bike and used it for Okada business before I secured an admission into a university; it was rewarding BUT the dangers- accidents, robbery, bike theft and pneumonia if you dont use thick clothing - were high. Teaching is good is the school is not making you to do "extra lessons " just to kill your time. All the best !

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Deasegun19(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
chiedozie198100:

So those people that may say something are the ones feeding you?
.abi ooo
Op, answer.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by CocoaOla: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
No minimum wages

Teaching job 20k presidential ticket 100m

Nigeria is not a country abeg

Nigeria is just a poverty breeding country

With highest cost of living crime is
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Light78: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
majamajic:
Okada is better , if in safe area

A guy I know makes 7-10k a day from riding okada , pay 15k weekly to owner, he will soon finish his payment , the ride will be his soon

Okada is around 350k or so

Do you know how much fuel he buys a day?

How much ticket he pays a day?

How much it costs to maintain the bike?

How about servicing?

Have you considered the risk involved?

Safety first before any other thing.

If you experience it, you will know safety matters.

That your guy will not tell you those side of their hustle.

You go just see am with big money dey assume.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by FODA(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

If u can afford okada,why can't u look for a good location and start pos business,from there u plan ur next move,the risk involve in okada is much to me.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by SunTzu123(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Most important thing I picked is that you are not ashamed as a BSc holder (to think of Okada business) Please don't EVER loose that. Have a long term plan and stick to it.
1. Start your Okada business (to hell with what people think; only be sure you're not breaking the law)
2. As you make money, look for a good location and rent space and start after school lessons.
3. Okada in the morning/ afternoon, after school lessons in the evenings.
4. As time goes on, stop Okada business and concentrate on your after school offer.
5. Who says you can't start your own school sometimes in the future?

3 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by olaniyilukman(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
lawsmith8:
Go for the both. You can do teaching in the morning and do bike in the evening
See wicked man advice, you are giving this advise cos you are not in his shoe, teaching in private school is hell on Earth, they will use you like thrash and at the end of the day you will not be useful to yourself, those private schools are damn wicked.. Peter Obi is practically example of how private school operate
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by emmabest2000(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Teaching job of 20k salary 7:30a.m to 4p.m or okada hustle for a bsc holder? which would you recommend?

Do the double nao
Teacher in the morning
Okada in the evening / night
The hustle is real grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by SmartyPants(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Go to school, ride your okada after.

Never ever allow what people will say prevent you from improving your life.

After theh finish saying, what next? I used to ride a bicycle everywhere even when i was already making around 200k back in the day.

Be focused. Put women aside for now. Dont keep many friends.

What people say wont affect you then.

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by TheGift: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
MartinsD12:

Okada riding is better, just be careful while riding that's all , get helmet you good to go

Not only helmet ooo. I know a guy who has had six accidents In like 2 years. Hands legs. On two occasions, He was not even in motion. He was parked and Someone came and ran into His leg.

So you will need very good body armour if you want to be really prepared
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by TheGift: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
SmartyPants:

Go to school, ride your okada after.

Never ever allow what people will say prevent you from improving your life.

After theh finish saying, what next? I used to ride a bicycle everywhere even when i was already making around 200k back in the day.

Be focused. Put women aside for now. Dont keep many friends.

What people say wont affect you then.

Very good advice.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by funkyjaay: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
man.onething,I will tell is that just follow ur heart.but whichever you choose just know it's not going to be easy
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by TheGift: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
SunTzu123:
Most important thing I picked is that you are not ashamed as a BSc holder (to think of Okada business) Please don't EVER loose that. Have a long term plan and stick to it.
1. Start your Okada business (to hell with what people think; only be sure you're not breaking the law)
2. As you make money, look for a good location and rent space and start after school lessons.
3. Okada in the morning/ afternoon, after school lessons in the evenings.
4. As time goes on, stop Okada business and concentrate on your after school offer.
5. Who says you can't start your own school sometimes in the future?

Not bad. Very logical advise. He should just make sure He prioritizes safety while riding the Okada. That is my main issue. Plus it is very stressful on the body if you don't protect and take care of yourself.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by ojonugba2014(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
If u are a man that is not Afraid of death or accident. Go for your okada hustling

Talking From my own personal experience.

I stopped teaching ( accounting is my discipline)

I started okada Hustling later Left okada hustling about 2 years ago.

Now I am into business ND full time Crypto trading

But,If u are a man with fear of accident or death or with full negative mindset. Please, focus on your teaching.

God help u
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by majamajic(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Light78:

Do you know how much fuel he buys a day?

How much ticket he pays a day?

How much it costs to maintain the bike?

How about servicing?

Have you considered the risk involved?

Safety first before any other thing.

If you experience it, you will know safety matters.

That your guy will not tell you those side of their hustle.

You go just see am with big money dey assume.

I prefer it to teaching , I can't do a pity work under someone , I prefer a pity hustling on my own . I hate teaching jobs for men , especially in private local schools , I will go ride okada , drive keke or kolope . There's no way u can't come home with at least 3k , that my guy comes back with at least 5k on bad day , after all ticket , fuel , food , sex , ogogoro
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Oddfinder001: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Why wait 31 days to be paid 20k? When u can hustle wit okada and get Atleast 35k in a week?

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
if you can drive okada, you can drive car, look out you can get someone who will give you korope. You will be fine. Reject badluck in your life. #20k is money for data on a month

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Okada with plan to buy Tricycle, i've seen someone did that and will probably get bus next. Another guy has been teaching for long and still trek and can dare marriage.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by yommen: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

What people would say? You can actually save up to 70k after feeding with okada hustle but with the teaching, you will always borrow and borrow between salaries yet you care about what people will say? Is that what you want to sit down with? I shake my head for you.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:

Get a helmet and eyeglasses that covers every part of your eyes. You are good to go. Do it with plan.

Don't just ride it and make it permanent job.

You can do it and raise funds for a business. Or a side hustle. Like farming livestock. Buying and selling raw food. Rice. Beans, etc. Start small and scale. Always have a plan.

Infact you can stick to the same routine as your teaching job. 8am to 4pm. No how u won't see atleast 100k a month.

U can't spend more than 20 to 30k on maintenance and fuel. And then another 25 to 30k to d bike owner of its higher purchase. Which is why most people do bike higher purchases for 6 to 8 months.

So with a good plan. 2 years tops. You should have enough money to start a side hustle. Don't forget to eat well. Don't start taking care of family members for now. Fix urself first. Most people make the mistake of paying school fees. Rent etc for their younger ones or even parents when they can't afford it. Be as frugal as you can.

Me and you know you would either forget women for now or if u are lucky get a lady that's down to grind and hustle with u.

The sky is your starting point.

This same thing is what I would do if I was in your shoes.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Elidrisy20: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Guy okada better pass teaching ooo, you fit save N10k weekly from your okada,do the math with that of teaching
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by TheZeezle(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bro no do teacher ooo. Face okada or okada delivery cos if u join teaching. Last last u go join ASUU chop breakfast
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Lugianostar(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
You can do both if well planned out.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Truvelisback(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Is the bike urs? How good is the bike? Is it new? Think of these b4 embarking on it. I would advised that u do the teaching job and add lesson or private lesson to boost ur earning, then learn Skills from ur salary or learn how to drive and apply for driving job. Or learn lucrative skill like how to barb, phone repairing, etc. Country hard bro. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by felixawe(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Godsprojectayo:
Teaching job of 20k salary 7:30a.m to 4p.m or okada hustle

Okada rider is far better than teaching..... In my area, some Okada work 4k daily , my Okada balances me 10k weekly. Keke napep balances 24k weekly. Romove pride , take the bull by the horns.... Life & women is all about money
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by pocohantas(f): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
remsonik:
Don't do the teaching job if it's not a government job. I tell you that bike will pay you than teaching. Your weekly take home pay is above the 20k monthly salary. I started my own business and was mocked by many while at it that a whole graduate like me will be doing such but I enjoy am pass my 100k salary job sef.

Just be careful of roads and the routes you ride your bike in. That will also determine how you can be successful in it

You took a good decision. A lady I know bakes cakes and makes very nice pastries. I told her to focus on that. Find schools, supermarkets and areas with high foot traffic. She said she wants white collar job.

Guess what she does now? She works with one of this loan agencies as a debt recovery officer or whatever.
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by woleabayo(f): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
okada hustle biko but apply intelligent to it
Godsprojectayo:
Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by shantti(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
There is this restaurant near where am teaching. Teachers who eat there can't afford complete meal, they have to eat tiny swallow without meat or tiny beans without bread or plantain. But if you see the type of food okada people order there, u will start to salivate. Omoh, in one plate, big fried rice, lots of meat, beans, lots of plantain, egg. If they are eating swallow, come see wraps of huge fufu, assorted meat and big soups, omo, those guys feed well, we teachers will just be looking at them and be salivating because we live according to bugdet

2 Likes

Re: Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? by Nezee: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
' opkolo eye no be open eye' I believe some certain jobs does not suit everybody... goats enjoy feeding on grass but a lion will not eat grass, not because its arrogant, grasses are not meant to eaten by every animal...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment / How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? / UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.