Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals (24153 Views)

Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by ASAPFERG1: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bridget95:
I hate S.A and their intonation
same way they hate igbos and their anambla intonation
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
South africa should deport all African immigrants in their country. . They should go and develop their countries. .

There should be a systematic process to send illegal immigrants back to their countries who are not contributing to the country in general.

Mass deportations are unrealistic at this point.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Nemesis08(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don't think you have heard about medical tourism before. If you have or know how much that fetches the government, you won't be saying this
Sixfiguresmart:
They should quit giving out medical visas especially to politicians and their families.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
sucess001:

Common. Anyone living in your country pays taxes. If they work for companies which most of them do, they pay income taxes. They also pay indirect taxes through purchases of good already taxed.

This is true.

sucess001:

I don't agree there are too many foreigners. They are actually not enough. Countries are realising that you need foreigners to grow your economy but south Africans are going the wrong direction. They loveeeee to think their problems are by foreigners which is very wierd reasoning.

The foreign national issue is actually an exaggerated issue in South Africa to a certain extent. The population of foreigners in SA are concentrated in major cities hence the perception that they are much larger than they really are however there is a spiraling increase of illegals crossing the borders and overstaying visas because of the perception that SA is a land of opportunity when it is not.

The economy continues to be controlled by Multinationals and White monopoly capital and the people barely benefit from this hence the competition for the meager resources between locals and illegal and legal foreign nationals ergo the anti foreigner sentiment.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
CSTRR:

99% of south Africans are xenophobes.

The day I saw a very beautiful lady on Twitter vomiting serious xenophobia, I shock.

She would have looked completely innocent if you met her on the street.

I would put that number at something like 60% to 40% with 99% of poor people harboring xenophobic sentiments.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
morpheus101:

Yes its the multinationals companies who are hiding behind BEE that build the roads and hospitals.

And when there's loadshedding is it the same multinationals and whites to blame since they run everything?

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

And when there's loadshedding is it the same multinationals and whites to blame since they run everything?

NO Eskom is an SOE, that's failure on the government but don't worry the Western cape government is working on privatizing electricity generation and distribution so we can see how incompetent the government is.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
sucess001:

Common. Anyone living in your country pays taxes. If they work for companies which most of them do, they pay income taxes. They also pay indirect taxes through purchases of good already taxed.

LMAO, illegal immigrants pay taxes and work for companies grin

And Morpheus101 seconds this.

Morpheus101, all your Nigerian bros and their tavern "companies" - how much tax do they pay and Unemployment Insurance Fund for their Zimbabwean and Malawian slave labour grin
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

@bolded - this is the same government that gave you entitlement to SA, you should be grateful to them. Your whites didn't even want you here pre-1994 unless if you were slaving away in the mines.

I do not live in SA but have had very close dealings with it in the past via work so I have not received any undue entitlements from your country.

About the whites not allowing Africans into the country pre-1994, well that was a deliberate policy to keep you knuckle heads separated and clueless so they could mold your minds into slave miners and domestic workers. A draconian policy to keep the illegals out non the less but not without its consequences as we can see how you guys are craving for the same policies to be implemented post 1994 because you don't know how to run a country.

Ps You wrote that very liberal constitution which fosters these situations because you couldn't anticipate the future of SA post aparthied because you were so isolated in the first place so don't blame the illegals. Blame your slow brains.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
morpheus101:

NO Eskom is an SOE, that's failure on the government

And SANRAL is not? The government agency that builds world class roads.

Department of Health which attracts your monkeypox selves from all over Africa to SA is not black government? grin

I think your monkeypox was established due to excessive and unnecessary white man bum licking. Should admit you to a Limpopo hospital asap so the MEC can give you a tongue-lashing as well grin
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Careente7(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Subscribe to this YouTube channel”beejustblack”,you’ll get educated about Africa.�
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sofiscatedmoron: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Xenophobic runs in their blood
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:
[b]

LMAO, illegal immigrants pay taxes and work for companies grin

And Morpheus101 seconds this.

Morpheus101, all your Nigerian bros and their tavern "companies" - how much tax do they pay and Unemployment Insurance Fund for their Zimbabwean and Malawian slave labour grin

You are a dimwit. You are refering specifically to income tax withholdings that SARs uses to fund these programs from pay checks when in reality there are numerous indirect taxes paid every time a transaction taxes place in SA be it a legal or illegal foreigner.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
morpheus101:

I do not live in SA but have had very close dealings with it in the past via work so I have not received any undue entitlements from your country.

About the whites not allowing Africans into the country pre-1994, well that was a deliberate policy to keep you knuckle heads separated and clueless so they could mold your minds into slave miners and domestic workers. A draconian policy to keep the illegals out non the less but not without its consequences as we can see how you guys are craving for the same policies to be implemented post 1994 because you don't know how to run a country.

Ps You wrote that very liberal constitution which fosters these situations because you couldn't anticipate the future of SA post aparthied because you were so isolated in the first place so don't blame the illegals. Blame your slow brains.

That same liberal Constitution our "slow brain" ancestors developed still serves us as the ultimate shining light in all of Africa, hence we're not japaring all over the place including CAR and South Sudan.

The whites kept you out of SA coz you had smelly armpits and still do. I wonder how that minister managed to speak that long in a room filled with Africans without gagging or having a face mask on.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Litmus: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Zimbabweans haven't learned yet from West Africa how to save their country shame by claiming they are Nigerians...
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
sucess001:

Please see this discussion and hear how other people feel about south Africans;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJvvGEZge8Y&t=27s

The people y'all dispose are the ones floating your economy. Shame you can't realise this

You want me to watch desperate rejected migrants trying to prove a point why they shouldn't go and develop their own countries?
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by mofedamijo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Juleeee:

You sound like them.
Nigerians should start blaming Lebanese for Nigeria problem too now.

Illiterate...
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

That same liberal Constitution our "slow brain" ancestors developed still serves us as the ultimate shining light in all of Africa, hence we're not japaring all over the place including CAR and South Sudan.

People flock to your country because for economic reasons, to make money and send back to their families where they are from. This economic prowess is fostered by White capitalist monopolies- an extension of a European run system that has been effect in the country for 500 + years. They negotiated political power to your people to keep them quiet. You have no values or way of life that is superior to anything in existence in any other African country including Nigeria.

I will however make an exception for the liberalism of gay rights that is present in your country but that in of itself was forced down your throats by the neo liberals that were caught up in emotions and helped draft that so called shinning constitution.

TMKsouth:

The whites kept you out of SA coz you had smelly armpits and still do. I wonder how that minister managed to speak that long in a room filled with Africans without gagging or having a face mask on.

Self hate is self evident in the above statement because a poor Limpopo village raised MEC African is detesting another poorer disadvantaged African.

As for the Whites keeping other Africans out well, they anticipated tis particular issue so kept ALL Africans in Bantustans away from the major cities so they could manage their resources for their own people and your rhetoric is SA is following suite in the present government because thats all you know. A mirror image of your masters.

****shaking my head***

2 Likes

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Othority(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
sucess001:

I don't agree there are too many foreigners. They are actually not enough. Countries are realising that you need foreigners to grow your economy but south Africans are going the wrong direction. They loveeeee to think their problems are by foreigners which is very wierd reasoning.

Please see this discussion and hear how other people feel about south Africans;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJvvGEZge8Y&t=27s

The people y'all dispose are the ones floating your economy. Shame you can't realise this

I enjoyed your video actually lol

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

And SANRAL is not? The government agency that builds world class roads

Department of Health which attracts your monkeypox selves from all over Africa to SA is not black government? grin

I think your monkeypox was established due to excessive and unnecessary white man bum licking. Should admit you to a Limpopo hospital asap so the MEC can give you a tongue-lashing as well grin

So do these agency manage all their activities without tender contracts . you are a dimwit neh!
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
morpheus101:

So do these agency manage all their activities without tender contracts . you are a dimwit neh!

Dimwits are oil rich countries that haven't been able to give tenders to competent local and international companies for the past 60 years to make their country as beautiful as South Africa.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

Dimwits are oil rich countries that haven't been able to give tenders to competent local and international companies for the past 60 years to make their country as beautiful as South Africa.

This is a strawman argument you are presenting here Mfethu. You are attempting to answer the question posed by asking another question about something else. A diversionary tactic by dimwits who are unable to follow logically arguments.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
morpheus101:

Self hate is self evident in the above statement because a poor Limpopo village raised MEC African is detesting another poorer disadvantaged African.

Zimbabwe is not "another poorer disadvantaged African country".

It's a country of people who don't want to stand up to their leaders but like Nigerians they will tell you they're "developing South Africa".

Once a government minister shows you you're nothing in her country please take the hint. I'm so glad this minister is a woman because I thought the common belief across Africa is the SA women are crazy about you (foreign men) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Tianamen1: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:

Yeah.

The leaders would fall from the sky.

A group of people, who believe in unmerited favor, are bound to suffer poverty

A group of people, who vote based on tribal and religious sentiments, are bound to suffer poverty

A group of people, who do not realize the key to productivity is quality basic education, are bound to have their currency constantly devalued this leading to constant poverty

A group of people who do not hold their leaders to account when their leaders fail to create policies and systems that prevent the above three factors I just mentioned, are bound to remain in poverty.

Your initial post seems to remove responsibility from the government for its failure to create an enabling environment for shared prosperity.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

Zimbabwe is not "another poorer disadvantaged African country".

It's a country of people who don't want to stand up to their leaders but like Nigerians they will tell you they're "developing South Africa".

How are you guys standing up to your own leaders that has benefitted you so far. Are there more jobs in SA since Zuma took over, has the population wealth disparity shrank. Who have you held accountable for all the corruption that has taken place. Which of your ministers has been prosecuted and thrown in jail?

You simply inherited a democratic system of government that has developed institutions in place that make it more difficult for your corrupt leaders to be non accountable to the people finish and clear.

TMKsouth:

Once a government minister shows you you're nothing in her country please take the hint. I'm so glad this minister is a woman because I thought the common belief across Africa is the SA women are crazy about you (foreign men) grin grin grin

The dignity of the sick Zimbabwean woman cannot be taken away by a semi illiterate MEC who does not know how to conduct her self in office and is highly unprofessional like most of your ministers display everyday on TV. If you expect her to pay for the services she was rendered then make it imperative to do so by law or priorterize your citizens to get services in their hospitals first before any other person. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

However what is in play here is the corruption endemic in your system where the moneys and supplies allocated to these municipalities in the health care sector are siphoned off in mysterious ways and the easy target illegal immigrants are blamed for it in the process.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by rusher14: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tianamen1:

A group of people, who believe in unmerited favor, are bound to suffer poverty

A group of people, who vote based on tribal and religious sentiments, are bound to suffer poverty

A group of people, who do not realize the key to productivity is quality basic education, are bound to have their currency constantly devalued this leading to constant poverty

A group of people who do not hold their leaders to account when their leaders fail to create policies and systems that prevent the above three factors I just mentioned, are bound to remain in poverty.

Your initial post seems to remove responsibility from the government for its failure to create an enabling environment for shared prosperity.

My intiial post rests the burden of society on society.

In US, states like Illinois have laws but our brothers over there continue to kill each other.
They would not be educated and continue to breed ignorance.

I use that as an example of our society itself, is the catalyst for growth.

A bad orientation by majority leads to a bad society.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Blackdisciple(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Spewing trash just like naija public office holders chaii..

In Tyrese Gibson's voice;
Am from Africa I can stay were ever I want.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Blackdisciple(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
sammysneh:
What do you expect from South Africans very wicked set of individuals

Very miserable walai
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
morpheus101:

How are you guys standing up to your own leaders that has benefitted you so far. Are there more jobs in SA since Zuma took over, has the population wealth disparity shrank. Who have you held accountable for all the corruption that has taken place. Which of your ministers has been prosecuted and thrown in jail?

You simply inherited a democratic system of government that has developed institutions in place that make it more difficult for your corrupt leaders to be non accountable to the people finish and clear.

White bum licker - true Nigerian house nigger.

Was apartheid a "democratic system of government"?

Blacks developed true democracy in SA asswipe - one of the most envied democracies in all of the world.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

White bum licker - true Nigerian house nigger.

Was apartheid a "democratic system of government"?

Blacks developed true democracy in SA asswipe - one of the most envied democracies in all of the world.

Yes it was a democractic system of government with all democractic and representative institutions existing within the system. it simply excluded you bunch from that democratic system because it did not regard you as true citizens of the state.

American did not give voting rights to blacks and woman until the 50's and 60's. What form of government did they practice prior to this.

Dimwitt!

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Tianamen1: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:

My intiial post rests the burden of society on society.

In US, states like Illinois have laws but our brothers over there continue to kill each other.
They would not be educated and continue to breed ignorance.

I use that as an example of our society itself, is the catalyst for growth.

A bad orientation by majority leads to a bad society.

Who sets the agenda for the society if not the leaders?

Gun violence in the United States is tied to the rights Americans have to bear arms. most countries prohibit their citizens from bearing arms, so America is a bad example to use as evidence against quality education.

The GDP of Illinois is $875 million, with a population of about 13 million people, so people they are very productive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please Help Me Stop Watching Porn / Lagos Records 2 COVID-19 Deaths / Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine:Margaret Keenan Is 1st In world To Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.