Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner (38741 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hmmm. It is like everything is about Obi. So many comments about Obi this Obi that gives us the Obiedents more strength that OBi will disgrace the high and mighty come 2023.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Vitally123: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
You don't win election by insulting people. I shouldn't withness 2024 if Obi wins election. Weather Obi is a messiah or not, so long is a member of IPOB, he can't win election in the next generation

https://mobile.twitter.com/saniaalhyahooc1/status/1562571958755409921

Your mouth has said and we help you to establish it, Amen!
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Niklaus398: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

But Okowo is also being harrased by Ipob supporters and Obidient people. So we like him,since he is not Ipob Esn and he is from Delta.
Glad to hear that you won't have problem if Atiku and PDP wins. But don't you people think you are wasting votes for Obi ? Because most votes for Obi are supposed to be PDP votes and this will make APC stronger.
better to waste your votes for a man you believe that can move the country forward than to vote someone not because he can move the country forward but because you believe he can win. That's foolishness. Those who voted buhari 2015-2019 especially those from zamfara and the rest wested their votes since they were killed like animals with Buhari doing nothing. Failed regime.

Northerners whenever they rule this country except Yaradua they tend to take the country backwards.

By the way, Okowa as his name said is Igbo and many times he has affrimed that. So I don't understand how you believe if obi loses the Igbo loses. It is foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Truthdeypain: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
You will witness 2024 and beyond, cos it’s guaranteed that Peter Obi won’t win. Ignore all these media brouhaha.

After insulting other tribes for 8 years, it’s election period and they all have now turned to motivational speakers, telling other tribes not to vote by ethnic lines!

You can never plant maize and harvest yam!

But it’s guaranteed Peter Obi will ONLY win on Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat.

None is more insulted that the igbo tribe. Your propaganda is stale and outdated. Tribal merchants!

Obi will be sworn in in 2023 and you will all be alive to witness and experience it, to your shame and to the glory of God almighty.

A special reservoir should be built to collect your tears, those who are not satisfied with crying can proceed to drown themselves in the tears. grin grin
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Stallione(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
You don't win election by insulting people. I shouldn't withness 2024 if Obi wins election. Weather Obi is a messiah or not, so long is a member of IPOB, he can't win election in the next generation

https://mobile.twitter.com/saniaalhyahooc1/status/1562571958755409921
and u fool think its member of Bokoharam that deserves to win abi. Go get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Stallione(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob terrorists will not smell Aso Rock
Bokoharam terrorists will not smell Aso Rock undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Truthdeypain: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man Obi's problem is his supporters, if they can stop insulting people then they will get love, it's unfortunate for him. If they are acting this way now how much more when he becomes president

Obis supporters have not done up to 2 percent of what APC did to Goodluck in 2015. Were you this vocal against your people back them. I doubt it! I am sure you are one of those that enjoyed cursing and abusing Jona and his wife on a minute basis.

There is no fake love anywhere, even if the so called supporters Put their heads down to be beheaded by these so called people the hate in their hearts will not be drowned. Many people will still vote for Buhari again such that they don't mind his pro max.

Insult thes..insult that.. These fools haven't come out to speak against the useless terrorists being turbaned and celebrated everywhere all the security issues, economic issues, na insult wey everybody dey trade back and forth everyday be una problem.

You are infact very stupid and foolish. I will not respect fools. All of you are irredeemable and common sense is far beyond your reach. Na una go still suffer am. Obi win or not we sabi the people wey dey suffer am pass.

The youths will deal with y'all come 2023!

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Stallione(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
everybody knows that Peter Pandora Obituary can never become a president of this country
Ur obituary is assured b4 the swearing in..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Truthdeypain: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gorah:
peter obi can only become biafra president 2023,we northerners reject him with all our strength
[color=#006600][/color] smiley smiley

Atiku can only become Boko haram and iswaaap president.. At best he'll be president of Adamawa.

Deborah is fresh in our minds proof he's a terrorist sympathist. Buhari is the last terrorist we'll have in that Aso rock mark these words.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
You will witness 2024 and beyond, cos it’s guaranteed that Peter Obi won’t win. Ignore all these media brouhaha.

After insulting other tribes for 8 years, it’s election period and they all have now turned to motivational speakers, telling other tribes not to vote by ethnic lines!

But it’s guaranteed Peter Obi will ONLY win on Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat.

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Wwwq: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amen
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by easynetsms(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
when your brain has been removed and replaced with cassava, this is the result.

You type without reasoning.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ezegold4we: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
OBI is not The only one contesting, if out of ur stupidity u reject Obi becos he's Igbo and vote the druggie ancestor called Tinubu or The thief Called Atiku, u r welcome, in 2023,we will not advice or beg any idiot to vote wisely, we are all together in This country,
One thing is certain, the igbo's will Never be stranded or poor as far as life is concerned, they will keep buying Yoruba's ancestoral land's and northern properties in the north, get that into ur miserable Brain of tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by sam2023: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
MMWandali:

God knows best
With Him nothing is impossible
I also wonder how people campaign by calling people terrorist, Islamists etc and still expect your candidate to be voted for by those you always abuse. Is that possible? I always wonder.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Tonnierichy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dmanlex:
Northerners taking Nigerians to backward stone age.. Despite their ruling they are still the most under developed
Yinmu. Obviously you've been to the North
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Etimemy: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
everybody knows that Peter Pandora Obituary can never become a president of this country
That's how you will be sleeping till Obi enter Aso Rock
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by John4B: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cow! U want to continue jumping into truck to sw for greener pastures. Unfortunately u are going to die even b4 the yr.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Okpetruth(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
AMEN. SO SHALL IT BE. SETTLED
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Lawalatm: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin...you a northerner ofcourse but we the true northerner accept him with open arms cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink

When will you wake up? Has security and prosperity flourished since our brother took over power? Just wake up from such blinding hatred which is obviously not in our collective interest.

Remove the Biafra mentality from your mind.....maybe you can't because you have never lived nor met good people from the south undecided undecided undecided undecided

Gorah:
peter obi can only become biafra president 2023,we northerners reject him with all our strength
[color=#006600][/color] smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Penisman: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
And I say a big men to his prayers...

2024 should please come quick.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Zionmdde: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
people are travelling on a daily basis, even me I drove from Lagos to Jos in recent time.
Not everything you see on social media is authentic. I have said I will not vote APC but we should be fair in our judgment.
What of hundreds that have been kidnapped? Killed? If u are not a victim today don't you think you can be tomorrow?
Have u seen the number of health care practitioners leaving this country? Our hospitals have few doctors and nurses. Imagine you have a sick daughter who cannot be attended to. Wat of a sick father, friend etc.

Sometimes I wish I could spill some raw statistics of how APC have run this country down, but some of those data are very confidential
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by bilulu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
But boko haram negotiator and supporters re in villa right now and some of you are campaigning for another....
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by achimendy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zionmdde:
What did they do with it in 2007 and 2011?.

Very good question
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by asanausana91: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zionmdde:

What of hundreds that have been kidnapped? Killed? If u are not a victim today don't you think you can be tomorrow?
Have u seen the number of health care practitioners leaving this country? Our hospitals have few doctors and nurses. Imagine you have a sick daughter who cannot be attended to. Wat of a sick father, friend etc.

Sometimes I wish I could spill some raw statistics of how APC have run this country down, but some of those data are very confidential
kidnapping started since the time of PDP and it has come to stay. Nigeria is not matured for democracy, sometimes I wish we can go back to military regime.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Whoknowsme: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:

The kind of setback we are witnessing in this country caused by APC, is it not enough insult to Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Niklaus398:
better to waste your votes for a man you believe that can move the country forward than to vote someone not because he can move the country forward but because you believe he can win. That's foolishness. Those who voted buhari 2015-2019 especially those from zamfara and the rest wested their votes since they were killed like animals with Buhari doing nothing. Failed regime.

Northerners whenever they rule this country except Yaradua they tend to take the country backwards.

By the way, Okowa as his name said is Igbo and many times he has affrimed that. So I don't understand how you believe if obi loses the Igbo loses. It is foolishness.

If Atiku wins Okowa is the deputy ,all we care is the presidency.
If okowa is Igbo why are you people still complaining of Igbo is marginalized and all the cries and complaints?
President Buhari has done very well for you people look at roads that he constructed for Igbo people all over the east and he made sure second Niger bridge is done for you.
Look at Lagos Ibadan express way and railway. What did he for the north? Yet you people are ungrateful.
He also made sure Ipob Esn unknown gunmen terrorists that had been punishning you people with sit at home and harassment are dealt with mercilessly.
Yet you keep insulting him. Now Obi is collecting wototo and you people are angry and complaining.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Zionmdde: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
kidnapping started since the time of PDP and it has come to stay. Nigeria is not matured for democracy, sometimes I wish we can go back to military regime.
And how better did it become during the APC government u want to vote for?
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by excel4us: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
What I see is just HATE for IGBOS not just PO please you will leave to see GOD’s plan manifest. Enough of this born to rule mentality shocked
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by okorieJonah: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
God forbid, the man that brought calamity in this country in the person of buhari is the same man that is saying he wants to be the president, of which country?, the one that put this unstructured element in this country bah, Tinubu can be the president of any country, take it or leave it....
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by torqque7(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Then arrange your will and put your affairs in order because surly death is visiting you before 2014 as YOU HAVE SAID.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Shampoo77: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
I say a resounding Amen to your prayer.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Truthdeypain: 3:00am On Aug 26, 2022
Naajjii:

But Okowo is also being harrased by Ipob supporters and Obidient people. So we like him,since he is not Ipob Esn and he is from Delta.
Glad to hear that you won't have problem if Atiku and PDP wins. But don't you people think you are wasting votes for Obi ? Because most votes for Obi are supposed to be PDP votes and this will make APC stronger.

You are super stupid!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent / Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.