Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner (38612 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by SenatePresdo(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob terrorists will not smell Aso Rock

If a Biko haram Terrorist could smell it then anybody can smell it.

Even Drug Lords, thieves and Murderers.

As a matter of fact, good people don't win election in Nigeria. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by rickyrex(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
You will witness 2024 and beyond, cos it’s guaranteed that Peter Obi won’t win. Ignore all these media brouhaha.

After insulting other tribes for 8 years, it’s election period and they all have now turned to motivational speakers, telling other tribes not to vote by ethnic lines!

You can never plant maize and harvest yam!

But it’s guaranteed Peter Obi will ONLY win on Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat.

has your tribe ever won an election without a single vote from an igbo man? had non of your tribesmen ever insulted igbos. your hate towards this people is so much and yet GOD is still with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by respectfully: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
You don't win election by insulting people. I shouldn't withness 2024 if Obi wins election. Weather Obi is a messiah or not, so long is a member of IPOB, he can't win election in the next generation

https://mobile.twitter.com/saniaalhyahooc1/status/1562571958755409921
Bigger amen and amen you must be buried before then.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by SIRWILLIAMS7: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2022
No need to whitness 2024

Peter Obi shall be the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria then
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by SenatePresdo(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
northerners have the numbers

Why couldn't they make Buhari president since 2003, until Southerners voted for Buhari in 2015?

The South Decides, not the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by anungangampu: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Lol but you voted Buhari who is staunch supporter and spokesman for Fulani bandits and boko haram.

Who says a typical northerner is not deranged?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by chiboysic: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Everybody has right say anything he/she want to say, after after na will go suffer for it.

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Niklaus398: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
You will witness 2024 and beyond, cos it’s guaranteed that Peter Obi won’t win. Ignore all these media brouhaha.

After insulting other tribes for 8 years, it’s election period and they all have now turned to motivational speakers, telling other tribes not to vote by ethnic lines!

You can never plant maize and harvest yam!

But it’s guaranteed Peter Obi will ONLY win on Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat.

hypocrite. You fools did worst to Jonathan and now can't take it being done to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Niklaus398: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy actually captured the position of a lot of people in the north & non Igbos.

Ipobians really messed up Obi's candidature, and he hasn't help the optics himself.

If Obi was to be someone like Eng'r Dave Umahi or one of those cosmopolitan Igbos it'll have being far more appealing to consider.
didn't you fools said worst against Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Lazenby007(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2022
If Buhari a Boko Haram member can rule Nigeria, then what stops Obi an 'IPOB' as you alleged
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
Truthfully obidients are too aggressive, it’s not a good thing

Did you see what they did to Jonathan? To the extend of carrying a coffin and writing RIP to a sitting president, they called Jonathan all sort of names. Insulted his future generations.

How time flies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by engrchykae(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Enemies of igbos will advice ipob to emulate sane igbos like Peter Obi,rochas etc.
But when the sane igbos like Peter Obi and rochas wants a political office.
These same Nigerians will rope them into ipob and Biafra.
The Igbo political class(the supposed sane igbos)are the most foolish class in the milky way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Niklaus398: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

2007 and 2011 was Jonathan an Ijaw. Here we are talking Obi an Nyamiri, you people with your aggressiveness , cursing and insulting people have proven that you are truly Nyamiri.
didn't you bastards do worst and say worst against Jonathan in 2015? Evil people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Niklaus398: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Then we shall see how Christians alone will make Obi president of Nigeria.Come 2023 Atiku Abubakar will be the president of Nigeria inshaallah. If you like go and start your Biafra struggle. Now you forgot Biafra because you think Obi will win presidency.
Lol his vice is an Igbo man . So still the igbos win. You can't curse who God has blessed. Okowa is a proud Igbo man and had said it numerous times. Infact I won't have a problem with Pdp winning lol after all an Igbo man will be vice president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by hartson(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Zoo president or Nigeria president I'm confused please
you will remain confused till eternity.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by padresolomon: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy actually captured the position of a lot of people in the north & non Igbos.

Ipobians really messed up Obi's candidature, and he hasn't help the optics himself.

If Obi was to be someone like Eng'r Dave Umahi or one of those cosmopolitan Igbos it'll have being far more appealing to consider.
And boko haram and bandits are promoting candidates from the North abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Agugbadin: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
#SCRAP NYSC
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Glozaglobal: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Obituarists are in d mud grin
First Sarki scammed them with fake love now other Northern have start their mind game to bring down the noise of the zombidients

As election is approaching the coaster becoming clearer.

Only Cityboy/Goldenboy can elevate Nigeria to greater height
you forget to add dead boy, old hag, puppu and wee wee boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man Nyamiri can not be president, the time is not ripe yet. South south can be president but not Nyamiri people.

I really don't understand how the hatred for the Southeastern people of Nigeria is so strong in your head, to even understand that these good people even voted for a northerner in 2007, 2015, 2019 still baffles me.

With this level of hate be careful before it degenerates into something tragic.

What is the essence of been in a country when hate , religion and ethnic bigotry is a thing of the day.

I have been an advocate for a United Nigeria but with all of these hatred , I don't think I will ever criticize those who feel there interest will be better protected in a new country

You are an epitome of bigotry.

@bolded please take it down because the goose that lays the golden eggs of this country will never be part of your hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by PeriodicTable: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
What numbers? And pls define northerner. I hope you are only talking about the terror group hausa-fulani. Forget most other ethnic groups!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Kingzeez10: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Doyou2019:

Bitter and off-putting she says grin
Sis, you just need to go back to 2014 and 2018 to see what these hypocrites complaining on here did to Jonathan and his family enroute our last two general elections.

Go figure abeg.
Show me just one tweet where people are forcing Buhari on anybody.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Niklaus398:
Lol his vice is an Igbo man . So still the igbos win. You can't curse who God has blessed. Okowa is a proud Igbo man and had said it numerous times. Infact I won't have a problem with Pdp winning lol after all an Igbo man will be vice president
But Okowo is also being harrased by Obidient people. So we like him,since he is not Ipob Esn and he is from Delta.
Glad to hear that you won't have problem if Atiku and PDP wins. But don't you people think you are wasting votes for Obi ? Because most votes for Obi are supposed to be PDP votes and this will make APC stronger.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

I really don't understand how the hatred for the Southeastern people of Nigeria is so strong in your head, to even understand that these good people even voted for a northerner in 2007, 2015, 2019 still baffles me.

With this level of hate be careful before it degenerates into something tragic.

What is the essence of been in a country when hate , religion and ethnic bigotry is a thing of the day.

I have been an advocate for a United Nigeria but with all of these hatred , I don't think I will ever criticize those who feel there interest will be better protected in a new country

You are an epitome of bigotry.

@bolded please take it down because the goose that lays the golden eggs of this country will never be part of your hatred.
It is not hatred, it is the way your people attack us,aboki gworo, Jihadist ,terrorists, Islamist etc. Go to Facebook where you can clearly see real profiles names and photos and see.Even here go the same. It is not like all Igbo are bad but alot of them especially Ipob Esn supporters.
We are giving it back that's what it is.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Antai123(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Who are those giving Nigeria Bad image ?

You rated highest all over the world in
scamming
drug trafficking
child trafficking
Prostitution
Almost over the world Nigeria is having rough situations caused by you people you are here trying to blame north. Was it only northerners that have ruled Nigeria ?

Your Northern brothers are the ones giving us bad reputation globally.
An average Northern man is a shoe maker, a bandit and herdsman.

Haven't you heard that the easterners are wise people?, All over the nation of the earth, they occupy good positions. But u can't say this about, your Northern brothers. Tweeh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Uchedizzy(f): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
E go shock you
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Antai123:

Your Northern brothers are the ones giving us bad reputation globally.
An average Northern man is a shoe maker, a bandit and herdsman.

Haven't you heard that the easterners are wise people?, All over the nation of the earth, they occupy good positions. But u can't say this about, your Northern brothers. Tweeh!!!
Haha all the shoe makers ,mai suya, Mai shayi you, maigadi you see are mostly Nigerien and chadian not Northern Nigerians. grin
Look at international wanted lists of people from Nigeria is majorly you guys.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Kemetals: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Because Nigeria belong to your father. If so then collect Nigeria free of charge... no give me change.. i no want
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Niklaus398:
didn't you bastards do worst and say worst against Jonathan in 2015? Evil people
Alot of northerners supported Jonathan
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by 43Ronin: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Then we shall see how Christians alone will make Obi president of Nigeria.Come 2023 Atiku Abubakar will be the president of Nigeria inshaallah. If you like go and start your Biafra struggle. Now you forgot Biafra because you think Obi will win presidency.
You are a tifnubu urchin. No PDP person will say this about Peter obi. PO left PDP thanks to wike and it pained atiku so much that he left wike in the mud. Peter ensured that atiku still got block votes from SE during the 2019 elections and I am sure atiku won that election if not for rigging. Someone that's a true party man a Patriot is whom you are insulting and calling IPOB. Even if atiku wins election igbo no lose because if not for Peter obi atiku would have been sure of votes from the Region. Now getat you tifnubu urchin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by overall90: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

And yet they we always see hordes of underage voters during election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Antai123(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Haha all the shoe makers ,mai suya, Mai shayi you, maigadi you see are mostly Nigerien and chadian not Northern Nigerians. grin
Look at international wanted lists of people from Nigeria is majorly you guys.

Your Northern brothers who are shoe makers will be ashamed of this comment from you. No sane personality will want to be associated with your tribe, last time I went to UK, my friends jokingly reffered to me as a northerner, I was so annoyed. Thank God, they later apologies, that they knew, I wasn't of your tribe.

Look at you, denying your brothers. Mine are very intelligent people. Yours are not proud of what they do. Atiku, said you guys are not educated, and doest spend time on Twitter, that an average Hausa man, is a cattle rearer. �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

It is not hatred[b], it is the way your people attack us,aboki gworo, Jihadist ,terrorists, Islamist etc[/b]. Go to Facebook where you can clearly see real profiles names and photos and see.Even here go the same. It is not like all Igbo are bad but alot of them especially Ipob Esn supporters.
We are giving it back that's what it is.

You refused to see the previous bolded comment to decifer where I hail from.

The south south doesn't get that hatred because of what the North stands to loose If such venom they unleash on the south east gets to the south south. 2016 was a case study of what the south south could do to this country unlike the south east that don't holds less economic power when compared to the south south

The south east region have voted for the Northern region severally in this fourth republic I see no reason why they won't be voted for even with a saner candidate in Peter Obi. When the south east voted for a northern candidate Boko Haram, banditry, kidnapping holds sway in the North but still voted for northern candidates. Why will you now use few comments of faceless people who might even be created by those who want to enshrine disunity and acrimony amongst us.

Campaign for your candidate and leave ethnicity, religion and out of it. Unless you are saying without ethnic bigotry your candidate can't win an election.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) / J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.