Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner (38625 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Peacemaker5129(f): 5:11am On Aug 25, 2022
mycar:

and who gave him the sole right to insult people too, His life is obviously messed up as such comment can only be born out of frustration in life.
the same person that gave ipob terrorists right to insult people

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by mycar: 5:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
and who gave you the right to constitute nuisance?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Peacemaker5129(f): 5:16am On Aug 25, 2022
mycar:

and who gave you the right to constitute nuisance?
your phather

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by mycar: 5:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
your phather
that you never had

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by klever18(m): 5:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
I don't care about you notherners bandits should keep on forking your generations,ipob is not your problem

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Lawalatm: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2022
That's true.....you are confused and blinded by hatred and detrimental sentiments cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Peacemaker5129:
Zoo president or Nigeria president I'm confused please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Blazebond(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2022
No need for talks like these,and the guy should be careful o,his name is BUCKET o make he nor go talk too much before he kick BUCKET o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by renheart(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Your family should just prepare to bury you because Obi will win. Nonsense fanatic

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Judybash93(m): 6:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
everybody knows that Peter Pandora Obituary can never become a president of this country
You would rather have who as president then?
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Kaiser20: 6:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
You don't win election by insulting people. I shouldn't withness 2024 if Obi wins election. Weather Obi is a messiah or not, so long is a member of IPOB, he can't win election in the next generation

https://mobile.twitter.com/saniaalhyahooc1/status/1562571958755409921
This news below Worry some Northern Nigerians
In Buhari home Katsina, bandit terrorists have turned many people into slaves according to Dr Bashir Kurfi, an elder & community leader. He told BBC Hausa that gangs have occupied people’s homes in many villages, where they force the owners to live in makeshifts & work on farms taken over by the bandits to produce food for the terrorists. At the same time, they’re serially raping women and girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 6:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Zionmdde:

What did they do with it in 2007 and 2011?.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Abdu81: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy actually captured the position of a lot of people in the north & non Igbos.

Ipobians really messed up Obi's candidature, and he hasn't help the optics himself.

If Obi was to be someone like Eng'r Dave Umahi or one of those cosmopolitan Igbos it'll have being far more appealing to consider.

A yoruba Muslim speaking for the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2022
klever18:
I don't care about you notherners bandits should keep on forking your generations,ipob is not your problem
What about Ipob Esn unknown gunmen terrorists slaughtering you with sit at home punishment going on?

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Abdu81: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

2007 and 2011 was Jonathan an Ijaw. Here we are talking Obi an Nyamiri, you people with your aggressiveness , cursing and insulting people have proven that you are truly Nyamiri.

Every of your foolish scheming have failed.

The entire Nigerian christians understand the game north or south.

To polls 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by DesChyko: 6:34am On Aug 25, 2022
This one dey mentally ill.
Your intelligence is being insulted since the day you were born and you're making your right to good governance be about your neighbour
What a lost soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Mrfixitt(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
everybody knows that Peter Pandora Obituary can never become a president of this country
Peter Obi is your next president and there's nothing a million of you can do about it. You either accept it or you keep crying

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by SIONKPO1(m): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob terrorists will not smell Aso Rock
See this dirty thing
APC did worst in 2014

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Ok
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2022
What is already stamped by God ,no man dare to unstamp it.
Peter is going to be the next president of Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by drlateef: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
You will witness 2024 and beyond, cos it’s guaranteed that Peter Obi won’t win. Ignore all these media brouhaha.

After insulting other tribes for 8 years, it’s election period and they all have now turned to motivational speakers, telling other tribes not to vote by ethnic lines!

You can never plant maize and harvest yam!

But it’s guaranteed Peter Obi will ONLY win on Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat.

Who gave you the guarantee? Was that given in the brewery of Obi or nearby beerparlour?
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Zionmdde: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

2007 and 2011 was Jonathan an Ijaw. Here we are talking Obi an Nyamiri, you people with your aggressiveness , cursing and insulting people have proven that you are truly Nyamiri.
Ogbeni we are talking of northerners. I want to know how the north voted in 2011 and 2007 since all power belongs to them as u are foolishly claiming
Then u show me an election where SS and SE have had an opposing view.

U sound like a bus conductor who can hold a simple argument without calling names. Is it that the shit and piss under oshodi bridge where u sleep is affecting ur brains too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ObosiUkwalla: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Zoo president or Nigeria president I'm confused please

Tinubu doesn't believe in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by motif8(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2022
Thank God u said it yourself, and everything around u bear witness. You will not see it
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Abdu81:

Every of your foolish scheming have failed.

The entire Nigerian christians understand the game north or south.

To polls 2023.
Then we shall see how Christians alone will make Obi president of Nigeria.Come 2023 Atiku Abubakar will be the president of Nigeria inshaallah. If you like go and start your Biafra struggle. Now you forgot Biafra because you think Obi will win presidency.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni we are talking of northerners. I want to know how the north voted in 2011 and 2007 since all power belongs to them as u are foolishly claiming
Then u show me an election where SS and SE have had an opposing view.

U sound like a bus conductor who can hold a simple argument without calling names. Is it that the shit and piss under oshodi bridge where u sleep is affecting ur brains too
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by limeta(f): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob terrorists will not smell Aso Rock

Correct only islamic jihadist will smell it
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Tinubu doesn't believe in Nigeria
and he called Nigeria a zoo?
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Zionmdde: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man Nyamiri can not be president, the time is not ripe yet. South south can be president but not Nyamiri people.
Are u done? Now you can jump back into ur danfo so u can drop ur passengers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Peter Obi is your next president and there's nothing a million of you can do about it. You either accept it or you keep crying
president of the Zoo not Nigeria
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by obayendo1010(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2022
This what am saying who give you the impression that you matters.... Because you are N
Oga no lever
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Abdu81: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Then we shall see how Christians alone will make Obi president of Nigeria.Come 2023 Atiku Abubakar will be the president of Nigeria inshaallah. If you like go and start your Biafra struggle. Now you forgot Biafra because you think Obi will win presidency.

Just as the Muslim north will make atiku president.

So the Muslim votes divided by three or assuming Kwankwaso merges shared by two will have more votes than one Christian candidate.

Sweet dream.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Okwyjesus(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
You will witness 2024 and beyond, cos it’s guaranteed that Peter Obi won’t win. Ignore all these media brouhaha.

After insulting other tribes for 8 years, it’s election period and they all have now turned to motivational speakers, telling other tribes not to vote by ethnic lines!

You can never plant maize and harvest yam!

But it’s guaranteed Peter Obi will ONLY win on Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat.

You will not vote for us. Take your ethnic card to your family members. We are not interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fashola & Lai Mohammed: Hilarious Fictive Conversation A Nigerian Made / Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.