Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner (38729 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
43Ronin:

You are a tifnubu urchin. No PDP person will say this about Peter obi. PO left PDP thanks to wike and it pained atiku so much that he left wike in the mud. Peter ensured that atiku still got block votes from SE during the 2019 elections and I am sure atiku won that election if not for rigging. Someone that's a true party man a Patriot is whom you are insulting and calling IPOB. Even if atiku wins election igbo no lose because if not for Peter obi atiku would have been sure of votes from the Region. Now getat you tifnubu urchin.
Mr man I don't care whether Tinubu is there or not all I care is if you attack our people I attack you back. All of you igbo think because there are few northerners here you can keep attacking freely. Obi is getting these bashing because of his supporters, they keep insulting and cursing people all over the places and also those pastors and churches.I have long history with Ipob nyamiri supporters here. Most of Obidient are ipob people. Besides Obi is working for Tinubu because he thinks power will not get back to the North thats why he is in the race. Otherwise let him step down give Atiku his votes. And tell your Obidient to attack Apc and leave northerners alone.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Ubanz: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Don't mind him,he will sooner or later kick the bucket in consonance with his name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob terrorists will not smell Aso Rock

All these people who have same igbos in pdp and Apc bt yet calling them ipob are just tribal bigots.

Well unless Apc and tinubu didn't win Jonathan by insulting him sha.

Bt we all know the Insults that came upon Jonathan and pdp from Apc so Peter Obi/Labour party is sure to win!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Ubanz: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Don't mind him,he will sooner or later kick the bucket going by his name.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You refused to see the previous bolded comment to decifer where I hail from.

The south south doesn't get that hatred because of what the North stands to loose If such venom they unleash on the south east gets to the south south. 2016 was a case study of what the south south could do to this country unlike the south east that don't holds less economic power when compared to the south south

The south east region have voted for the Northern region severally in this fourth republic I see no reason why they won't be voted for even with a saner candidate in Peter Obi. When the south east voted for a northern candidate Boko Haram, banditry, kidnapping holds sway in the North but still voted for northern candidates. Why will you now use few comments of faceless people who might even be created by those who want to enshrine disunity and acrimony amongst us.

Campaign for your candidate and leave ethnicity, religion and out of it. Unless you are saying without ethnic bigotry your candidate can't win an election.

Mr man Obi's problem is his supporters, if they can stop insulting people then they will get love, it's unfortunate for him. If they are acting this way now how much more when he becomes president
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Ubanz: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Okay,he will sooner or later kick the bucket going by his name.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
anungangampu:
Lol but you voted Buhari who is staunch supporter and spokesman for Fulani bandits and boko haram.

Who says a typical northerner is not deranged?

You see what am saying, what makes Buhari a staunch supporter of Boko haram, where did you get that from?
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Peacemaker5129(f): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Niklaus398:
didn't you bastards do worst and say worst against Jonathan in 2015? Evil people
lalasticlala myd44 Seun rule 2
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ramatintin(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
a brownn teeth druggie will not smell the villa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Raimond(m): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
This useless nairaland is full of useless Yoruba and aboki tribal bunkums, starting from seun osewa. Tueh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by bdon123(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy actually captured the position of a lot of people in the north & non Igbos.

Ipobians really messed up Obi's candidature, and he hasn't help the optics himself.

If Obi was to be someone like Eng'r Dave Umahi or one of those cosmopolitan Igbos it'll have being far more appealing to consider.
U are not speaking for me a northern Christian.Obi will become president n u will witness it .Even if he doesn't,we will never giv our vote to Tinubu or Atiku.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by asanausana91: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zionmdde:

Ahhhhh so asking if ur state of health is synonymous to dat of the man u want to lead this country is an insult? Tell me more
So wat has buhari being alive brought to Nigerians? Joy or pains?
it depends on you. As for me I achieve a lot from this government than any government.
I engage my in the cbn agricultural policy and iam happy now.
Anytime I see the MUHAMMADU BUHARI BRIDGE (second Niger bridge ) I feel happy
I was in Ibadan last 5 months and I was privilege to follow the lbadan Lagos train. So Mr man if you are not happy deal with it. Mind you, iam not voting APC in 2023 because of personal conviction.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Blackdisciple(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Typical aboki miscreant...
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by VERDA: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy actually captured the position of a lot of people in the north & non Igbos.

Ipobians really messed up Obi's candidature, and he hasn't help the optics himself.

If Obi was to be someone like Eng'r Dave Umahi or one of those cosmopolitan Igbos it'll have being far more appealing to consider.

It's Obi you are worried about, meanwhile bandits are gang raping your mother's and sisters, preventing children from going to school...

Some of you were born to suffer and never move forward in life. Pathetic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by KILLTHECOWS(f): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
They are trying to link OBI with IPOB but will never say anything about the current one in aso rock...
They even said his running mate is not a Nigerian but did not say anything about the one that extended rail to Niger republic and even gift them cars...
Hypocrites......
I like the way obi is giving them heart attack shaaa....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by edungene7: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
All I can say is Amen to is prayers if Obi is a divine project no man can stop him so far we r proud of what he stands for nd Hw he has conducted himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Akuruoulo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:

Amotekun massacring demons will never smell aso rock.
Without the vote of the Igbos, no Blood sucking yoruba demon can entire their

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Akuruoulo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Zoo president or Nigeria president I'm confused please
Zoo president.
If we aren't allowed to leave the Zoo , then I will fight takr the zoo inhabitable for human.

Yoruba and Hausa have proven to be unsafe in the care of this two tribes , and u all want people to keep entrusting the nation into same failures hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Danny5050: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
And obi will win the election and as you wish yourself death so shall it be unto you... Amen.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Tzar(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is going too far.
A lot of us did not want GMB in his 2nd term, but we have painfully endured his terrible leadership.
If OBI is destined to be president, there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Nigerians living in Nigeria have proven to be exceptionally evil people and God in his infinite wisdom has provided equally evil candidates in all 4 leading political parties. It will take a miracle for any of them to change the lot of the evil nation called Nigeria.
OBI, BAT, ATIKU or KWANKWASO CANNOT SAVE NIGERIA! neither can any of the smaller candidates. The flagbearer selection process has successfully thrown up the worst as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Stanbaba30: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Are you listening to your self? Are you even alive? Your a dead man already. You haven’t even seen the end of August 2022 and you are talking of 2024 as if you are God, Mcheeew..! Gerrara here man..! Dan iśkà.. !
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ultim: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
You don't win election by insulting people. I shouldn't withness 2024 if Obi wins election. Weather Obi is a messiah or not, so long is a member of IPOB, he can't win election in the next generation

https://mobile.twitter.com/saniaalhyahooc1/status/1562571958755409921

Another illiterate charlatan ranting
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
You will witness 2024 and beyond, cos it’s guaranteed that Peter Obi won’t win. Ignore all these media brouhaha.

After insulting other tribes for 8 years, it’s election period and they all have now turned to motivational speakers, telling other tribes not to vote by ethnic lines!

You can never plant maize and harvest yam!

But it’s guaranteed Peter Obi will ONLY win on Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat.

Gbam.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Yes it's not today, you have called all northerners different names Jihadist, bokoharam,islamist therefore it is not a new thing.
But majority of Obidient and Obi supporters are Ipob Esn unknown gunmen people. We don't even have issues with Obi himself but those his nyamiri Ipob followers, they really do a big damage to him.
Lol you called us In UGM but you people are naturally Terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by nkemjacob2(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is it Peter OBi that is insulting d tribe. Or have u seen him insult any tribe? Sometimes d way people think make me doubt many Tins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Gorah(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lawalatm:
Obi can't be because you get to decide or he can't be because people won't vote him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop using your words to curse your 2024.....Obi will be sworn in as President of Nigeria....and you will be healthy and alive to experience transformation in Nigeria.

Besides you're only entitled to a vote...some of your household will vote apc, pdp,nnpp,LP,.... and you won't do anything about it.
peter obi can only become biafra president 2023,we northerners reject him with all our strength
[color=#006600][/color] smiley smiley
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Zionmdde: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
it depends on you. As for me I achieve a lot from this government than any government.
I engage my in the cbn agricultural policy and iam happy now.
Anytime I see the MUHAMMADU BUHARI BRIDGE (second Niger bridge ) I feel happy
I was in Ibadan last 5 months and I was privilege to follow the lbadan Lagos train. So Mr man if you are not happy deal with it. Mind you, iam not voting APC in 2023 because of personal conviction.
That's selfishness
Personally I have achieved 5 times what I achieved in GEJ era. Infact buhari's era made me. But guess what, I will be selfish to support a disastrous government as this. No matter what you have achieved, can u travel comfortably on road? Can u afford flight up to twice a month?
Don't bother about me, I don't use the road, but I have families and friends that use the roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Coolgent(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Why are they seeking votes from the ZOO?
Let Igbos/ESN vote their candidate chikenan!
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Mrlecturer2: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
some people Sha
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by asanausana91: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zionmdde:

That's selfishness
Personally I have achieved 5 times what I achieved in GEJ era. Infact buhari's era made me. But guess what, I will be selfish to support a disastrous government as this. No matter what you have achieved, can u travel comfortably on road? Can u afford flight up to twice a month?
Don't bother about me, I don't use the road, but I have families and friends that use the roads
people are travelling on a daily basis, even me I drove from Lagos to Jos in recent time.
Not everything you see on social media is authentic. I have said I will not vote APC but we should be fair in our judgment.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Wisetrue99: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
northerners have the numbers
Make up numbers!!!
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Niklaus398: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Alot of northerners supported Jonathan
Alot of igbos are supporting Tinubu yet you're insulting and ridiculing them. You see your hypocrisy?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC / Udom Emmanuel Buys SUVs For Royal Fathers In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.