Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner (38619 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by zionstaar75: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
I understand but it’s kind of putting people off. Politics doesn’t have to be bitter
u get sense,my own is why are they wishing Nigeria evil?clapping for terrorism and banditry so the ruling party can look bad and when u caution them say label u 30k urchin. 30k that not buy me shoe,na only recharge card and data I fit spend 30k on.why the bitterness?
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ASAPFERG1: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Then we shall see how Christians alone will make Obi president of Nigeria.Come 2023 Atiku Abubakar will be the president of Nigeria inshaallah. If you like go and start your Biafra struggle. Now you forgot Biafra because you think Obi will win presidency.
tinubu is thenext president. .anything contrary to that, then you will see serious agitation that you will ever regret
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Lawalatm: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2022
please pity and forgive his ignorance cheesy cheesy cheesy

sandland:

Who cares if you reach 2024 or not. Please die today.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by paramakina202: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy actually captured the position of a lot of people in the north & non Igbos.

Ipobians really messed up Obi's candidature, and he hasn't help the optics himself.

If Obi was to be someone like Eng'r Dave Umahi or one of those cosmopolitan Igbos it'll have being far more appealing to consider.

No body can be more appealing than Peter Obi not even Atiku,Kwankwaso or Tinubu.Can't you see how he is accepted where ever he goes even if you are blind don't hear also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Lawalatm: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Please forgive him.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

ojonugba2014:

When they finally pronounced P. O as the president. May thunder fire him
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Henadih(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Arabaincubus: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2022
I can only say Ameen to his Prayer that he won't see 2024.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Viscuz: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
tinubu is thenext president. .anything contrary to that, then you will see serious agitation that you will ever regret

No body has the monopoly of violence.

Tinibu goes nowhere .

Keep mining skulls

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by historic: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2022
ictplotter:

It's their nature for time immemorial, they stared the first blooded coup in Nigeria, they started the first and only civil war in Nigeria, drugs and money ritual they hav unbeaten records till date.
My question is why the suddenly change and love the south eastern hav for Nigeria now,
Is Obi going to be a president of the zoo or Nigeria?

Ask yourself the same question.... Why the sudden change and love for Nigeria by Tinubu and Nigerians. I thought he said he didn't believe in one Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by zionstaar75: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Abdu81:

Just as the Muslim north will make atiku president.

So the Muslim votes divided by three or assuming Kwankwaso merges shared by two will have more votes than one Christian candidate.

Sweet dream.
I have 4 siblings making 5 of us,2 are die hard tinubu supporters,2 of us were obi supporters (I've withdrawn my support for him because his supporters won't stop cursing yoruba so I'm not voting)your permutations of Christians is wrong,dead wrong.a deacon in my church is one of Tinubu's die hard supporters
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by davidl7: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2022
That shows how useless these northers are.

To them every igbo man is an ipob member included a highly educated, cosmopolitan, scholar like Peter Obi.
Same civil war hatred and mentality.

People like us, many of us, igbos have come out and openly condemned Ipob and the killing they brought to igboland.

An average igboman is progressive in nature and does not like anything oppression.

But to this cavemen every igbo man is ipob.

In other words, we can say that every northers is boko haram and bandits including Buhari, El Rufai, Shettima and Atiku!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Abdu81: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
I have 4 siblings making 5 of us,2 are die hard tinubu supporters,2 of us were obi supporters (I've withdrawn my support for him because his supporters won't stop cursing yoruba so I'm not voting)your permutations of Christians is wrong,dead wrong.a deacon in my church is one of Tinubu's die hard supporters

All the Muslims will surely vote tinubu.

The ones burning brooms in the north are christians
Thank you.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Bifas1: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
You will witness 2024 and beyond, cos it’s guaranteed that Peter Obi won’t win. Ignore all these media brouhaha.

After insulting other tribes for 8 years, it’s election period and they all have now turned to motivational speakers, telling other tribes not to vote by ethnic lines!

You can never plant maize and harvest yam!

But it’s guaranteed Peter Obi will ONLY win on Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat.

My joy is that many of you supporting bad leaders are the poorest amongst us. They will pay you heavily during elections and abandon you till next elections. It is only in a sick country that you will abandon the best candidate because of tribe and religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by oneclickng: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
You will witness 2024 and beyond, cos it’s guaranteed that Peter Obi won’t win. Ignore all these media brouhaha.

After insulting other tribes for 8 years, it’s election period and they all have now turned to motivational speakers, telling other tribes not to vote by ethnic lines!

But it’s guaranteed Peter Obi will ONLY win on Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat.

And Tinubu will only in France, London etc.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy actually captured the position of a lot of people in the north & non Igbos.

Ipobians really messed up Obi's candidature, and he hasn't help the optics himself.

If Obi was to be someone like Eng'r Dave Umahi or one of those cosmopolitan Igbos it'll have being far more appealing to consider.
I wonder how you people sit and type rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Tinubuagbado: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob terrorists will not smell Aso Rock

Says Taliban chief of Bandits.

Obviously, a Yoruba is behind that handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by sammirano: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2022
This man will definitely live long, because obi will not only lose this election, he will lose every other election he contests. Igbos will never rule this great nation again. They can't be trusted with leadership.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Antai123(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr man you can go and do your worst we are not voting a candidate being sponsored by nyamiri Ipob unknown gunmen, Simply.
The ones you have been voting what difference have they made.

You guys are rated first in the following areas:
Poverty!!!!
Insecurity!!!
Bad governance!!!
Poor mentality!!!.

U keep presenting poor leaders, aren't you ashame.
Imagine US being part of a country like Nigeria, with Nigerian Northeners presenting clueless leaders to determine the affairs of US state. Unimaginable!!!.

We will soon breakout of this contraception called one Nigeria, where a section of the country won't agree with others.

Peter Obi, or nothing else, it's not going to be business as usual. If an Igbo man can be president of Nigeria, then we are not worthy of being called one Nigeria. Iam a southern and this is my position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by gulfer: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2022
Amen, na your prayers..... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by dchem(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Obituarists are in d mud grin
First Sarki scammed them with fake love now other Northern have start their mind game to bring down the noise of the zombidients

As election is approaching the coaster becoming clearer.

Only Cityboy/Goldenboy can elevate Nigeria to greater height

Take this to the bank. As far as Kwankwaso and Atiku remain in the race, Obi is the next president of Nigeria. The only way he might not win is if Kwankwaso steps down.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by dreu2fine(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
You don't win election by insulting people. I shouldn't withness 2024 if Obi wins election. Weather Obi is a messiah or not, so long is a member of IPOB, he can't win election in the next generation

https://mobile.twitter.com/saniaalhyahooc1/status/1562571958755409921
the east is not helping matas at all for obi
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Simplythebest: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2022
And boko-haram and Oduduwa people didn't mess up Atiku and Tinubu own respectively. While one thing for sure is that Igbos can't buy fuel at N500 and others will buy it N100 or change dollar for N415 and Igbos will change it for N100 so na every one will bear the consequences as u guys are enjoying Buhari own now. Continue with this hatred and tribalism.
Aufbauh:

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Antai123:

The ones you have been voting what difference have they made.

You guys are rated first in the following areas:
Poverty!!!!
Insecurity!!!
Bad governance!!!
Poor mentality!!!.

U keep presenting poor leaders, aren't you ashame.
Imagine US being part of a country like Nigeria, with Nigerian Northeners presenting clueless leaders to determine the affairs of US state. Unimaginable!!!.

We will soon breakout of this contraception called one Nigeria, where a section of the country won't agree with others.

Peter Obi, or nothing else, it's not going to be business as usual. If an Igbo man can be president of Nigeria, then we are not worthy of being called one Nigeria. Iam a southern and this is my position.
Who are those giving Nigeria Bad image ?

You rated highest all over the world in
scamming
drug trafficking
child trafficking
Prostitution
Almost over the world Nigeria is having rough situations caused by you people you are here trying to blame north. Was it only northerners that have ruled Nigeria ?
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by zeusis(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2022
adieu papa
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by shineeye1: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:

E go SHOCK you! Your desperation against the LIGHT has made you and your fellow sons of Baal to resort miserably to campaigns of lies, tribalism and religion. Una no go die better. The God of LIGHT is out to finish you this time around.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Musauzor(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2022
The idiot will not see 2023 and we are here talking about 2024. He will be kidnapped and slaughtered by Fulani bandits and terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Safyqueen: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Doyou2019:

You better be. These psycopaths are only out to heap more hardship and terror on innocent Nigerians as yourself. They don't love or give a damn about you. All they care about is the nation's treasury.

And from your judgement, Obi was not part of the corrupt system? Wake up please. They are all same. If you can vote Obi, then why hating someone who prefer Tinubu or Atiku to Obi or kwankwoso.

From the list so far, removing sentiment and judging from past records and performances, Obi is the least qualified person amongst them. So what are we hyping here please.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Zionmdde: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
I don't need to engage you in insult but i will advise you to visit Google you will see the result state by state.
Many people that called Buhari dead man because of his health status are long gone while Buhari is still alive and strong.
Ahhhhh so asking if ur state of health is synonymous to dat of the man u want to lead this country is an insult? Tell me more
So wat has buhari being alive brought to Nigerians? Joy or pains?
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Zionmdde: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Walahi, this nyamiri don't miss road, Oshodi flyover grin
Go and talk to your brothers in the south atleast Oshodi flyover is closer to nyamiri ipob territory than us. Atleast the south said its their turn to rule so Ipob Esn unknown gunmen Obi supporters and Oshodi flyover Apc people can collaborate grin grin
Under all the flyovers in lagos serves as staff quarters for oluomo management staffs. I mean agberos
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by DonMekino(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
I understand but it’s kind of putting people off. Politics doesn’t have to be bitter
And this tweet above is filled with love and joy? U ppl hypocrisy stinks to high heaven....I'm not surprised one bit though...yea ipob is the problem of Nigeria while Boko Haram and bandits are innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by shineeye1: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Obituarists are in d mud grin
First Sarki scammed them with fake love now other Northern have start their mind game to bring down the noise of the zombidients

As election is approaching the coaster becoming clearer.

Only Cityboy/Goldenboy can elevate Nigeria to greater height

Na swear wey dem swear for you nai make you see ancestors wey legs and hands de shake like skeleton, come dey call dem cityBOY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Bryan88(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
You don't win election by insulting people. I shouldn't withness 2024 if Obi wins election. Weather Obi is a messiah or not, so long is a member of IPOB, he can't win election in the next generation

https://mobile.twitter.com/saniaalhyahooc1/status/1562571958755409921
and a tribalistic bigot like u is havin peacemaker as a moniker?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.