Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner (38621 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Niklaus398: 3:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Naajjii:

But Ipob Esn unknown gunmen terrorists are also killing you people with sit at home. If Atiku wins Okowa is the deputy ,all we care is the presidency.
If okowa is Igbo why are you people still complaining of Igbo is marginalized and all the cries and complaints?
President Buhari has done very well for you people look at roads that he constructed for Igbo people all over the east and he made sure second Niger bridge is done for you.
Look at Lagos Ibadan express way and railway. What did he for the north? Yet you people are ungrateful.
He also made sure Ipob Esn unknown gunmen terrorists that had been punishning you people with sit at home and harassment are dealt with mercilessly.
Yet you keep insulting him. Now Obi is collecting wototo and you people are angry and complaining.
lol Buhari is just taking what he served Jonathan. Abi didn't you idiots insult Jonathan too?

Buhari did one bridge and you feel the igbos should worship him cause he did that lol. Maybe they should also worship their leaders who built their first airport for them.

Okowa is Igbo but we ain't talking of the igbos in Delta or Rivers. We are talking of the igbos in the 5 eastern states. It is their turn. No the igbos in the delta. Get common sense abeg.

Lol Ipob esn are dealt with yet can't deal with.the bandits terrorising his people in the north... you see how Foolish you're?
Then buhari is like a foolish man goimg to put off fire at his neighbors house when his is burning.
I'm not surprised shall, just like how buhari is dumb, You're more dumb. tufiakwa
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Obis supporters have not done up to 2 percent of what APC did to Goodluck in 2015. Were you this vocal against your people back them. I doubt it! I am sure you are one of those that enjoyed cursing and abusing Jona and his wife on a minute basis.

There is no fake love anywhere, even if the so called supporters Put their heads down to be beheaded by these so called people the hate in their hearts will not be drowned. Many people will still vote for Buhari again such that they don't mind his pro max.

Insult thes..insult that.. These fools haven't come out to speak against the useless terrorists being turbaned and celebrated everywhere all the security issues, economic issues, na insult wey everybody dey trade back and forth everyday be una problem.

You are infact very stupid and foolish. I will not respect fools. All of you are irredeemable and common sense is far beyond your reach. Na una go still suffer am. Obi win or not we sabi the people wey dey suffer am pass.

The youths will deal with y'all come 2023!
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You are super stupid!
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by silentshots: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy actually captured the position of a lot of people in the north & non Igbos.

Ipobians really messed up Obi's candidature, and he hasn't help the optics himself.

If Obi was to be someone like Eng'r Dave Umahi or one of those cosmopolitan Igbos it'll have being far more appealing to consider.

Did you just say Dave Umahi? God have mercy �������
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:51am On May 16, 2023
Obidient4life3:
So long as Atiku is a sponsor of Boko Haram hé will never smell Aso rock.
We can't have a Boko Haram grand patron leave seat and replace him with Boko Haram sponsor
we told you
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by wediehere1: 8:41am On Mar 09
Lawalatm:
Obi can't be because you get to decide or he can't be because people won't vote him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop using your words to curse your 2024.....Obi will be sworn in as President of Nigeria....and you will be healthy and alive to experience transformation in Nigeria.

Besides you're only entitled to a vote...some of your household will vote apc, pdp,nnpp,LP,.... and you won't do anything about it.
Hoebee will be what?
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by wediehere1: 8:43am On Mar 09
AntiBMC:
Iseee. Nd u will never witness it. Obi will b sworn in whether una like am or not.
🚶🏿‍♀️🚶🏿‍♀️🚶🏿‍♀️🚶🏿‍♀️🚶🏿‍♀️

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos) / Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.