Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes (29246 Views)

British Government Apologizes To Peter Obi Over Illegal Detention / Lagos Residents To Pay CAR-PARKING Fees For Setbacks / Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by Wwwq: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin
Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by kcnwaigbo: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
fredoooooo:
Mrs Agbogu , pack your load and gi back to your state of Origin , Lagos will do what's good for Lagos
She will not go and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by johnmartus(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
This nonsense this law need to be clear for public first. Parking in market or other government places should be only one will tax.
Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
KingGBsky:
So you have to pay for parking outside your house in Lagos?
Toll gate money and taxes no reach shaky jagaban again. Lagos must pay for his election.
It’s sure Lagos State belongs to this man, the governor is just his puppet.

Don't be stupid bro

You just said for parking outside your house

That outside in not your property ok
Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by nedekid: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ijaycool:
They bullied and threatened the poor woman. The stupid triple taxation going on in this country. Na Wah
You sabi.
One time vio held my lorry, they insisted on driving it. Note it was transporting a companies goods worth 7.5m in 2014 money. Driver explained the truck was converted so the gear system get as e be. They refused and drove it. In less than 200meters, the vio destroyed the gear. They then called tow truck. Vio nacked me bill of 140k. I come de hala say my truck them spoil nko? Finally their ogas came and saw I was serious and I fit sue them.
So the deal and hence my story, they said I should pay only 50k for the tow truck and then fix my truck and go. That they will also ensure the tax office at their gate does not desturb me.
On the alternative, they can fix my truck, to avoid wahala, but tax will hold me at the gate and injure me with outrageous tax, but worse still, that truck pic and number will be circulated amongst vio, rs, police and all agencies, say any checkpoint go yawa the truck, say frustration go make me sell am as far as Lagos state de consign.
Omo, pay the 50 bale. This na 2013 or 14.
Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by Difrent: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jestin:
ignorance and assumptions will kill you. For proper clarification, I am not an undergraduate and i am red passport holder. Taxes paid here is judiciously used and not looted. I was in Nigeria December and one thing I noticed is retrogression instead of progression in the country . Keep supporting an ancestor that is physically and mentally incapable to lead Nigeria. Ozuo

Who ask you?
Red passport ko pink passport ni
Why you no pay your taxes make you land forjail.
Your kind of reasoning is nauseating....you pay taxes thro ugh your nose where you are holed up but is here encouraging tax evasion because the state happen to be run by a party you don't like ....do you stop pay ing taxes in London because a conservative is in power and you are a Labour supporter

Abeg shift

Please always resist the urge to sound stoopid

1 Like

Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by Difrent: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
phadriz:

Don't say what you don't know, you can buy a car from your one month pay in the UK, it's in Nigeria that is meant for rich people, a teenager on minimum wage drive a good car in the UK.

So?
Is UK Nigeria?
Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by wunmi590(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

You are not expected to pay, but they will tow cars parked in front of your business premises

You are right, they are free to tow any car parked outside.....
Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by Perfectbeing(m): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2022
If you don't wanna pay the fine, go to Anambra or Adamawa. Easy as ABC
Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by Alvino1(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Next will be any waiting customer standing outside the premises will be against to pay.. for the same reasons cars parked outside are asked to pay for parking outside... it's just to look for a name and call it.... grin grin grin
Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by Lerumo: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Freethinker87:

Even in the most advanced civilizations in the world, there are legal street parkings. How's the Op-ed photo attached obstructing traffic in any way?

Make una try travel comot for Nigeria sef make una eye open small. Village men. grin

For your information, I no think say you travel reach me. Also I don’t live in Nigeria though I visit often.
But that by the side, how my statement take relate to traveling outside Nigeria (lol)
Re: LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes by cocolacec(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2022
KingGBsky:

If I hear you call America when trying to talk about Lagos na cord go wipe ur neck. slowpoke.
back to sender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili / Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) / APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.