Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport (58137 Views)

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Drama As Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri,strips Naked!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by AniwetaluEmma(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Who are these runs girls?
They are your self Acclaim good girl friends who want quick money.
If na only you don knack your girl friends raise your hand.

6 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Flamzey00(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
You arrived safely into Nigeria, the first thing you did was to pick up a hoe for the night....cos you changed the little peanut you brought into naira and it looked good.

No thanks to the naira free fall..

You're a disgrace to yourself

How you take know say na peanut he brought back.. Backbelle full everywhere. You just stay behind phone dey talk shit over person wahala. Na people like u no Dey even pass Ghana talk more of Ivory Coast#Useless poor fellow like u

You don't have direction or purpose in life..
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Albert0011(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
By now this niggar supposed don know say runz babe them sabi disarm person

People way dey steal hotel towel

I patronize runz babe alot....but as a real niggar I nor dey looseguard
But 40k too much na..them silver or gold plate her kpekus....the highest I pay is 7k
And for all those critizing him for patronising a runz babe....let me tell ya all a secret...apart from the disarming aspect

Runz babe are fun to be with...and you know the funny thing runz babe clean pass our normal girl friend for house...I know I sound stupid but that is the truth...especially when it comes to infection them clean pass our regular relationship girlfriend
Bossu Alfa nah
How we go take align and see?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Dalnadoni: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2022
seunmind44:
where you dey go? You wan go carry your own too?
I dont do olosho o...am loyal to one pussy 4 now.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Chris2863(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2022
YeePeyHaa:
He can track her cellphone number
mtcheeeew, go and watch the video and stop commenting blindly

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Adakintroy: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
You arrived safely into Nigeria, the first thing you did was to pick up a hoe for the night....cos you changed the little peanut you brought into naira and it looked good.

Guy calm down with the high and mighty moral talk. It's not easy to get woman over there. Olosho one night fit cost you a fortune coverted to Nigerian curreny. Meanwhile relationships are not stable. So if conji hold na serious juggle for person. Sympathize with him. Leave the moral talk. You can only understand life from where you coming from not we're you going to

13 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by seunmind44: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2022
Dalnadoni:
I dont do olosho o...am loyal to one pussy 4 now.
yinmu

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by FireUpNow(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2022
Both the man and the ashi are very foolish. Being nice to an ashi and if your friends and relatives for assistance you will not render help as you did for the ashi just because of that hole. The greedy ashi displays her uktmost foolishness by stealing her clients passport, of use Is the passport to her?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by seunmind44: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2022
Adakintroy:

Guy calm down with the high and mighty moral talk. It's not easy to get woman over there. Olosho one night fit cost you a fortune coverted to Nigerian curreny. Meanwhile relationships are not stable. So if conji hold na serious juggle for person. Sympathize with m. Leave the moral talk. You can only understand life from where you coming from not we're you going to
bros sex dey very very sheep for over there o, e no be like Nigeria and head is a must for there.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by ibinaboonline: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2022
It's the disarming part for me. Disarm, eh? But your girlfriend must be really dirty for all your 7k prostitutes to be cleaner than her. Get God, get sense.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

But 40k too much na..them silver or gold plate her kpekus....the highest I pay is 7k
And for all those critizing him for patronising a runz babe....let me tell ya all a secret...apart from the disarming aspect

Runz babe are fun to be with...and you know the funny thing runz babe clean pass our normal girl friend for house...I know I sound stupid but that is the truth...especially when it comes to infection them clean pass our regular relationship girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Marisujuaku(f): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Wahala � ��
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Kylce042(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=MonkeyMods post=116131349]You arrived safely into Nigeria, the first thing you did was to pick up a hoe for the night....cos you changed the little peanut you brought into naira and it looked good.

Werey nah you be purpose mumu you probably don’t even have a national ID some of unah nah spare parts them use take create unah o just open mouth n be spilling rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by baretalk: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2022
50k for a used and abused pussy, damn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by snowball11(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2022
The bitch got the passports and chains stuck on her body and yet she was denying the whole fucking time! undecided

If this doesn't teach that nigga some lesson then what will!

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Joycehappy:

please sir help me with little amount to buy food to eat things are really tough the hunger is really much I beg any amount you can spare I ll appreciate the hunger is unbearable
You registered this Monika a week ago for the purpose of begging.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by okunwaye(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

So you they choke ashawo raw shocked
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Adakintroy: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2022
All if the spirits are aligned. Prostitution and stealing are twin spirit. They emerge from the spirits of laziness. People try to promote it by legitimizing it as an Hussle. Thesame thing as internet fraud. It's not. Those spirit since the dawn of time has been blocked out. They were the cast away. If you allow urself that direction. That's for you and ur personal God to tussle. I will not condemed you. But the life has enough damnation nested in it. Be careful. Work hard and stay focus. The right things if done properly and persistently pays in the long run. It rightouseness, peace and joy. That's the kingdom. Things done right in it' purest form.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Ssddff: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2022

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2022
How you go pay ashawo that kind big money you come sleep off till morning No be juju be that ? grin cheesy grin grin I’m sure he was probably bragging to her too
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Wardstunna22(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2022
Carry Olosho again na Mugu….
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by olisaEze(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2022
No be update be dis na, it’s a clip showing welcome to Nigeria from diaspora! The average Nigerian woman has one thing in common with the grave, they can never be satisfied! On a normal nw, that fake accent education expert that hid a passport in between her thighs will collect no more than N7k for daybreak on the average. But it is mugus like dis man that always drive prices high for everyone! E for gud make im passport lost enter oluwole sef, so that next time u will use ur head to be forming posh for olosho! Ekpa man!! grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nicepoker(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2022
YeePeyHaa:
He can track her cellphone number
Track her cellphone number when both are in the same hotel room how?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You speaking facts gee

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by baretalk: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:
She try surrender next time try Tinubu relation and confirm .

Allakwa!!!!

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2022
To hold him hostage and start asking him to pay more. Then later claim he raped her. Just fear that gender they are evil. And as for those still carrying olosho y'all still never see things.
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Hanndye: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2022
The olosho de think say him de do total bonanza nah.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Adakintroy: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2022
seunmind44:
bros sex dey very very sheep for over there o, e no be like Nigeria and head is a must for there.

How cheap?. What's the cost of one night estimate.
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Opintiwa: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2022
baretalk:

I am a fool for forgetting Tinubu is a pure thief

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by thinkmoney(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2022
alizma:
Dumb girl, they are never satisfied. Imagine stealing the guy's passport, of what use to her is the passport biko?
To blackmail
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by Gbeng30(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2022
The person wey carry oloso must be vigilant,or else those oloso will shake you..the guy is just lucky to detect on time...

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by thinkmoney(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:

God bless u friend. Please who u dey support for this election, I wan know something?
Re: Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport by thinkmoney(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Runs babe wey fit Bleep ten people in a week?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.