Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? (6822 Views)

Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question / Is Our Sperms An Evil Spirits? / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Surah 75:17 So once We have recited a revelation ˹through Gabriel˺, follow its recitation ˹closely˺.

Allah also recites the quran. Hahaha

Looooool. Like I said, christianity is indensible and trying to defend makes you a clown. Are these the best of what you have? Like I thought you had something more and jehovah yhwh the imbecilic idi0t will not save u. I mean your jehovah who is nothing but a mor0nic slowpoke will not help you.

Unlike your holy ghost, I am not disorganized. Stick to the rule and organize your thoughts in one post and I will respond to you. Spamming me mentions with 7 or 8 posts shows that you are shitting your pants. You want to open several battlefronts and gamble on at least one. That would not work with me as I will show you christianity is nothing but dumb for imbeciles

If you have the balls to debate, please put all your questions in just one post and let us start from there. And can I ask you who authored the bible? Should we start from the four canonical texts or others?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Surah 78:38 on the Day the ˹holy˺ spirit1 and the angels will stand in ranks. None will talk, except those granted permission by the Most Compassionate and whose words are true.

Allah is warning us about SOMEONE whose words are true. Haha is he really serious about wanting to be allah?
LegalWolf:
Sure bro,... will be waiting and lemme know when u hit home. Safe trip
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
I do not know the Christianity that you claim to know more than me. HOLY GHOST is a satanic teaching and it is not found anywhere in the Bible. You can take it the Althochdeutsch for explanation. I have no business with that.

You are simply insulting without providing counter evidence. You are fantastically out of stock. There is nothing in you. I am barraging you with missiles consecutively. And, I am not mixing it up this time. Straight from the quran. I will leave you speechless. Ask around they know me.

You are not knowledgeable. I know the game of deflecting and delay tactics too. I am taking your questions here without complaining. Spam me a million times, I will respond to every single comment cos I am loaded. My God Jehovah gave me guns. I will never shiver for any of you. Many of your pals have come. I am begging you to invite more. The more the merrier for me.
LegalWolf:

Looooool. Like I said, christianity is indensible and trying to defend makes you a clown. Are these the best of what you have? Like I thought you had something more and jehovah yhwh the imbecilic idi0t will not save u. I mean your jehovah who is nothing but a mor0nic slowpoke will not help you.

Unlike your holy ghost, I am not disorganized. Stick to the rule and organize your thoughts in one post and I will respond to you. Spamming me mentions with 7 or 8 posts shows that you are shitting your pants. You want to open several battlefronts and gamble on at least one. That would not work with me as I will show you christianity is nothing but dumb for imbeciles

If you have the balls to debate, please put all your questions in just one post and let us start from there. And can I ask you who authored the bible? Should we start from the four canonical texts or others?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
How was Moses able to meet both Adam and Pharaoh at the same time?
LegalWolf:
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Surah 79:27 Which is harder to create: you or the sky? He built it,

Allah forgets who he is sometimes. HE just cant figure out that HE is used for the third person singular. Hahaha allah is assuming that HE, another allah made you and the sky.

He is surely suffering from identity crisis.
LegalWolf:
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf you promised me while I was driving that you were waiting on me. Show up now and defend your allah. Did you think that I played lackluster game? I bring it real and hard. I am here now. What's good!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I do not know the Christianity that you claim to know more than me. HOLY GHOST is a satanic teaching and it is not found anywhere in the Bible. You can take it the Althochdeutsch for explanation. I have no business with that.

You are simply insulting without providing counter evidence. You are fantastically out of stock. There is nothing in you. I am barraging you with missiles consecutively. And, I am not mixing it up this time. Straight from the quran. I will leave you speechless. Ask around they know me.

You are not knowledgeable. I know the game of deflecting and delay tactics too. I am taking your questions here without complaining. Spam me a million times, I will respond to every single comment cos I am loaded. My God Jehovah gave me guns. I will never shiver for any of you. Many of your pals have come. I am begging you to invite more. The more the merrier for me.

Lol, you can accuse me of everything but not shamelessly lying. You are a LIAR AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WITH NO REMORSE. Like you lie, acknowledge being a liar and you are not remorseful about it. And you talk about missiles. All you've typed are not missiles. They are not even stones capable of hurting a fly. Just pure blanks.

I can't reply to all your messages. You have quoted me a whooping 9 times I think!!!!!!!! That is a show of weakness not strength. Pattern your unorganized and haphazard thoughts into a single post (preferrably in response to this) and I will answer you. Again, you are no match
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Surah 80:9-10 being in awe ˹of Allah˺, you were inattentive to him.

Look at what allah said to Mohammed. Allah refers to himself as HIM. Hahaha I can sit here and unravel all the shitty slimes in the quran. You have ran away. Call you yamuri. I need him. Also, bring your mullah. Now, you will claim to be at work.
LegalWolf:
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, you can accuse me of everything but not shamelessly lying. You are a LIAR AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WITH NO REMORSE. Like you lie, acknowledge being a liar and you are not remorseful about it. And you talk about missiles. All you've typed are not missiles. They are not even stones capable of hurting a fly. Just pure blanks.

I can't reply to all your messages. You have quoted me a whooping 9 times I think!!!!!!!! That is a show of weakness not strength. Pattern your unorganized and haphazard thoughts into a single post (preferrably in response to this) and I will answer you. Again, you are no match
I need a man. Can I get your Mullah's contact, please? You are not saying anything here. You have been reiterating lying liar lie etc. It is now a cliche. Grow up, man. Bring me you A-game. bring reasoning and logic to me. I am that kinda person. Not here for trivial conversations with you. If you are the best representative of islam, I am not surprised that you are bewildered.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
All those quotes are verses from your quran. I am glad that you asserted that they are weak and without strength.

This is what I have to deal with here. I read it and my head blows up. I am trying to figure out how a sensible human with a tie to education would even commit his attention to believing anything in it.

Just as it does not look good for you to see it, it surely sucks to every sensible human
LegalWolf:

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I need a man. Can I get your Mullah's contact, please? You are not saying anything here. You have been reiterating lying liar lie etc. It is now a cliche. Grow up, man. Bring me you A-game. bring reasoning and logic to me. I am that kinda person. Not here for trivial conversations with you. If you are the best representative of islam, I am not surprised that you are bewildered.

Lol, I am not the best representation of Islam. If you are the best representation of christianity, apparently that filthy religion is doomed. But your character is questionable as you have demonstrated to be a liar at least on one occasion. If it had been me caught pants down lying, you would have been shouting taqiya. But here you are - a shameless liar caught clearly lying that a scholar was contemporaneous with the prophet just to defame him. You lieeeeeeeeeeeeeee and that cannot be stressed enough. So if what comes out from your mouth is a lie, how am I to believe.

On your questions, I know yhwh would be depressed up there (if he exists) because you are an embarrassment to him. Cohere your thoughts, make them a single post and I will reply.

Quite enough of back-and-forth with you today, I will still be online for a while but want to spend quality time with those that matter. Not some shameless liars who will lie to make a retarded religion appealing. I will continue with any future response tomorrow
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:27am On Oct 03, 2022
The Hadith was written by someone who claims that he met the eyewitness of those who saw mohammed defiling a man's private parts. He stated that they saw Mohammed spread Hussein and Hassan's legs, then giving them a mouth action. Your Ulama also stated that muslims thigh young boys and have sex with them. If the scholar saw the eyewitnesses, he could have met mohammed had mohammed not lived a sexually reckless life and eventually died on a teenage girl during an overnight sex romp
LegalWolf:

Lol, I am not the best representation of Islam. If you are the best representation of christianity, apparently that filthy religion is doomed. But your character is questionable as you have demonstrated to be a liar at least on one occasion. If it had been me caught pants down lying, you would have been shouting taqiya. But here you are - a shameless liar caught clearly lying that a scholar was contemporaneous with the prophet just to defame him. You lieeeeeeeeeeeeeee and that cannot be stressed enough. So if what comes out from your mouth is a lie, how am I to believe.

On your questions, I know yhwh would be depressed up there (if he exists) because you are an embarrassment to him. Cohere your thoughts, make them a single post and I will reply.

Quite enough of back-and-forth with you today, I will still be online for a while but want to spend quality time with those that matter. Not some shameless liars who will lie to make a retarded religion appealing. I will continue with any future response tomorrow
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The Hadith was written by someone who claims that he met the eyewitness of those who saw mohammed defiling a man's private parts. He stated that they saw Mohammed spread Hussein and Hassan's legs, then giving them a mouth action. Your Ulama also stated that muslims thigh young boys and have sex with them. If the scholar saw the eyewitnesses, he could have met mohammed had mohammed not lived a sexually reckless life and eventually died on a teenage girl during an overnight sex romp

Mr. Man, this your attempt to salvage your battered reputation is puerile. You have technically acknowledged that the scholar you’re talking about was not a contemporary of the prophet and that you lied that he is. YOU SHAMELESSLY LIED HE IS. That shows your character is questionable and not worthy to be taken seriously. All these nonsense explanations won’t help you and the Hadith was fake.

Jesus was said to have banged Mary Magdalene. If, by your logic, Jesus had not been a questionable character, the authors of the scriptures wouldn’t have said he banged her. Would they? (U see how crap your logic is)
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
LegalWolf:

Mr. Man, this your attempt to salvage your battered reputation is puerile. You have technically acknowledged that the scholar you’re talking about was not a contemporary of the prophet and that you lied that he is. YOU SHAMELESSLY LIED HE IS. That shows your character is questionable and not worthy to be taken seriously. All these nonsense explanations won’t help you and the Hadith was fake.

Jesus was said to have banged Mary Magdalene. If, by your logic, Jesus had not been a questionable character, the authors of the scriptures wouldn’t have said he banged her. Would they? (U see how crap your logic is)

Did mohammed go to heaven, YES or NO?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Did mohammed go to heaven, YES or NO?
You said you will be making references to the Quran. So what is this?

Since you have dodged all questions that you know would lead to defeat (I am actually saving the best for the last), probably it is time to put the Bible in the witness box. My turn to Shine grin grin grin grin grin grin. I will start with the simple question - Do you acknowledge that the four canonical texts were originally written in Greek?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart is running away like a coward that he is... come on. We all know you have been caught pants down lying. You lie shamelessly in order to win an argument, thereby putting your character into question and your religion into disrepute . Was this what your imaginary yhwh told you to do? Those who wrote the fake scriptures (apparently since those attributed to them do not in truth know of their existence) will be so ashamed of you. You weasel!

You do not debate to win. Or learn. Or educate. But to spite. And the interesting thing is - every single thing you charge Islam for, we can say worse for christianity. You ran away from debating trinity by insinuating that it has no biblical root and that (I think you were the one who said) Holy ghost is not in the Bible. So your other Christians are pagans right? You do not believe that Jesus is God huh? And HS is not God too, right? Mark is accepted in the biblical scholar society to be the first book of the gospel, should we call into the witness box and test its 'truth'? Should I show academic references to the fact that Matthew and Luke was nothing but a copy and embellishment of Mark while John is just pure crap? Are you willing to go that route?

I would have been cool if it had been from some other quarters, but for a Christian to insult Islam. This is disgusting to me.

@Sixfiguresmart @Sixfiguresmart @Sixfiguresmart
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:16am On Oct 04, 2022
LegalWolf:
Sixfiguresmart is running away like a coward that he is... come on. We all know you have been caught pants down lying. You lie shamelessly in order to win an argument, thereby putting your character into question and your religion into disrepute . Was this what your imaginary yhwh told you to do? Those who wrote the fake scriptures (apparently since those attributed to them do not in truth know of their existence) will be so ashamed of you. You weasel!

You do not debate to win. Or learn. Or educate. But to spite. And the interesting thing is - every single thing you charge Islam for, we can say worse for christianity. You ran away from debating trinity by insinuating that it has no biblical root and that (I think you were the one who said) Holy ghost is not in the Bible. So your other Christians are pagans right? You do not believe that Jesus is God huh? And HS is not God too, right? Mark is accepted in the biblical scholar society to be the first book of the gospel, should we call into the witness box and test its 'truth'? Should I show academic references to the fact that Matthew and Luke was nothing but a copy and embellishment of Mark while John is just pure crap? Are you willing to go that route?

I would have been cool if it had been from some other quarters, but for a Christian to insult Islam. This is disgusting to me.

@Sixfiguresmart @Sixfiguresmart @Sixfiguresmart
I got fed up cos your IQ is below my waistline. I felt like I was arguing with a child. I promise you, I would surely alert the NBA security to remove your gown if I ever saw you in a court. You defame the Judiciary. Don't you ever boast about being a lawyer. You say your name and enjoy convos with others. You cannot represent my nails, let alone my finger in a court. Too slow too dumb.

What is allah's livelihood?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I got fed up cos your IQ is below my waistline. I felt like I was arguing with a child. I promise you, I would surely alert the NBA security to remove your gown if I ever saw you in a court. You defame the Judiciary. Don't you ever boast about being a lawyer. You say your name and enjoy convos with others. You cannot represent my nails, let alone my finger in a court. Too slow too dumb.

What is allah's livelihood?

Lol, pure hogwash. You got fed up because I caught pants down lying to win an argument and I called you out for it. Talk of saying I cannot represent you....Excuse you!!!!!! You can't afford my bills man. You can't in a thousand years. Like I have showed you countlessly, I will nail your argument and piss on your logic.

Enough of all this and answer my questions about authorship of the bible, please. Hope you would not lie this time
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

When giving the profile of Al-Haythami, and in order to justify the strength of your authority, you wrote and I quote

'...He was a respected islamic studies graduate, an islamic scholar, trained by a respected islamic guru. All his works were solely on Islamic education and studies. Moreover, his work was based on eyewitness report. He went further to provide the names of the eyewitnesses to authenticate his hadith. To concretize his respectable work, he was a contemporary of Mohammed and he lived within the vicinity of Saudi Arabia. He was closer to Mohammed that Al Bukhari. Therefore, his eyewitnesses were no strangers to Mohammed. According to Islamic history, that scholar remained a devout and righteous muslims until his death.'

You suggested that: (1) Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet and (2) relied on eye-witnesses who saw the prophet. Let's even assume you do not know 2 is false, you clearly know 1 is not true and you lied. Is that not correct?

And again, to tell you how dedicated I am to this topic, clarify on my question on how the debate should go regarding the Quran. Reference to Sunnah or not? Explanation or Not?. Lastly, list out the 9 Languages u speak

This is one out of the many times I called you out

MODIFIED: I don’t know why the forum is not helping me with my many check. But don’t u see that your attempt to defend yourself is futile and you just end up embarrassing yourself day in day out. Look at what you wrote that I quoted. In your response, you did not mention it was Al-Tabarani

Now let’s even assume you made reference to Al-Tabarani, was he a contemporary of the prophetm

You’re pathetic aswear!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Which shafi'i? Who inspired him? See, the people writing these apocrypha are not Christians to us. We do not refer to them puritans and I am not combative. I lost interest in the entire thing cos you are playing a dirty rat game.
I am calm for a conversation if you will stick to your own rule.

Bro, you do not seem to know me deeply. I can decide to put aside all these Hadiths and stick to the quran all through our conversation. But, the problem we will have is you telling me that allah is senseless and then attempt to inject sense into allah's brain.

If you can promise that whatever I show you in the quran is the truth, acclaim it, and never need to proffer exegesis, I can take you up on that offer and we will surely enjoy this ride.

Nevertheless, if you ever refer me to a hadith or your islamic commentary or explanation, I will consider it a breach.

Deal?

This is ur reply to the second one and you never mentioned al Tabarani
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

I was busy over the week but not as much as that over the weekend. Moreover tomorrow is a public holiday. Now to my question. Did you lie that Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet in view of what you wrote that I quoted above. Yes or no I noticed a change of demeanor from being combative to calm. What is going on? I love this side of you but don't run. I am not tossing any scholar aside.

Okay let us put it this way. Since you know Islam and you are taking me on on the subject, Would you accept if I point you to authorities of even the Shafi'i madhab that says the hadith under reference is false? On the other hand, you would just point to ONE OTHER CREDIBLE SOURCE from the six major collectors of hadith who reported the hadith under reference (in any form whatsoever). Is that fine by you?

But would it not be sheer hypocrisy, logically speaking, for you to reject apocrypha stories but want to force the same fabricated stories down my throat?

Christianity is indefensible... This is just me making answering your own topic of the debate. We haven't moved to the authorship of the bible neither have we discussed doctrinal issues which I am so keen to talk about

Here was the caught sixfiguresmart
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

This is one out of the many times I called you out

MODIFIED: I don’t know why the forum is not helping me with my many check. But don’t u see that your attempt to defend yourself is futile and you just end up embarrassing yourself day in day out. Look at what you wrote that I quoted. In your response, you did not mention it was Al-Tabarani

Now let’s even assume you made reference to Al-Tabarani, was he a contemporary of the prophetm

You’re pathetic aswear!
You can't blame me for the inconsistencies in your islamic world. Moses met Adam and Pharoah.

Al Tabarani met Mohammed's contemporaries. How do you solve that?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You can't blame me for the inconsistencies in your islamic world. Moses met Adam and Pharoah.

My Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this show that you’re dumb, a liar or you’re ungrounded in Islamic History. Such a shame for wasting my time.

To the best of my knowledge, Al-Tabari was born at least 200 years after the death of the prophet. How could he have met the prophet’s contemporaries ??!!!

Every single time you try to defend yourself, you just end up embarrassing yourself. Now it’s apparent u don’t even know Islamic history nor the scholars you so defame. Is this not pathetic? How do u want me to engage someone who doesn’t know, unwilling to know and adamant in his ignorance….

To top it up, a shameless liar!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Which of the prophet’s contemporary did Al-Tabarani meet, you fraudster!

I will shame and embarrass you so the world can know you’re a fraudster. Unworthy to be debated as you have zero knowledge on the topic u debate. Just pure vibes and copy and paste from Christian blogs. No grit, no rigour in research, absolute scumbug.

I quoted you twice, you can just pick one of my post to reply
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart why are you quiet? When did you become dumb that you can’t speak. I mentioned you twice, just pick one and answer as my question is begging for a response…
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 330:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet said on the day (of the battle) of Badr, "This is Gabriel holding the head of his horse and equipped with arms for the battle.

One prophet of God destroy 185,000 Assyrian soldiers without a single weapon. Angel Gabriel is a seraph. Which is a high rank and higher than the Cherubs. You are telling me that what allah gave to Gabriel is arms. In fact, he was equipped with it and the best that he could do was to HOLD THE HEAD OF MOHAMMED'S HORSE.

Do you call this a religion or a fairy cult for dimwits?
LegalWolf:

My Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this show that you’re dumb, a liar or you’re ungrounded in Islamic History. Such a shame for wasting my time.

To the best of my knowledge, Al-Tabari was born at least 200 years after the death of the prophet. How could he have met the prophet’s contemporaries ??!!!

Every single time you try to defend yourself, you just end up embarrassing yourself. Now it’s apparent u don’t even know Islamic history nor the scholars you so defame. Is this not pathetic? How do u want me to engage someone who doesn’t know, unwilling to know and adamant in his ignorance….

To top it up, a shameless liar!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 330:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet said on the day (of the battle) of Badr, "This is Gabriel holding the head of his horse and equipped with arms for the battle.

One prophet of God destroy 185,000 Assyrian soldiers without a single weapon. Angel Gabriel is a seraph. Which is a high rank and higher than the Cherubs. You are telling me that what allah gave to Gabriel is arms. In fact, he was equipped with it and the best that he could do was to HOLD THE HEAD OF MOHAMMED'S HORSE.

Do you call this a religion or a fairy cult for dimwits?

What is the basis of what you’re saying to the question I asked you.

Now I’ve pretended, just for the sake of argument, that you negligently (when I know you fraudulently) asserted that you were referring to At-Tabarani being the contemporary of the prophet. The question is - is the renowned scholar of hadith (Tabarani) a contemporary of the prophet as you claimed? And on the other part of your assertion - which contemporary of the prophet did he meet? .

I would not let you run a way from the trap by bringing in spurious argument. You can’t be smart by half with your fish brain. Every time u utter a word, you end up embarrassing yourself and mine is to lead you on that part of self-destruction. Since you copy and paste from blogs, you'll have to defend yourself as your battered reputation is at stake.

Back to the question again, is Tabarani a contemporary of the prophet and which of the prophet’s contemporaries did he meet? Very simple for someone who implies that he knows Islam
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:54am On Oct 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

What is the basis of what you’re saying to the question I asked you.

Now I’ve pretended, just for the sake of argument, that you negligently (when I know you fraudulently) asserted that you were referring to At-Tabarani being the contemporary of the prophet. The question is - is the renowned scholar of hadith (Tabarani) a contemporary of the prophet as you claimed? And on the other part of your assertion - which contemporary of the prophet did he meet? .

I would not let you run a way from the trap by bringing in spurious argument. You can’t be smart by half with your fish brain. Every time u utter a word, you end up embarrassing yourself and mine is to lead you on that part of self-destruction. Since you copy and paste from blogs, you'll have to defend yourself as your battered reputation is at stake.

Back to the question again, is Tabarani a contemporary of the prophet and which of the prophet’s contemporaries did he meet? Very simple for someone who implies that he knows Islam
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 717:
Narrated Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah:

Ibn Abbas said, "When Allah's Apostle was on his deathbed and there were some men in the house, he said, 'Come near, I will write for you something after which you will not go astray.' Some of them ( i.e. his companions) said, 'Allah's Apostle is seriously ill and you have the (Holy) Quran. Allah's Book is sufficient for us.' So the people in the house differed and started disputing. Some of them said, 'Give him writing material so that he may write for you something after which you will not go astray.' while the others said the other way round. So when their talk and differences increased, Allah's Apostle said, "Get up." Ibn Abbas used to say, "No doubt, it was very unfortunate (a great disaster) that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing for them that writing because of their differences and noise."

contrary to popular teachings that Mohammed was illiterate, you see above from respected scholars that Mohammed could read and write. Even a sick Mohammed could write. The Hadith says that the only thing that stopped him from writing was not illiteracy but their differences and noise.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 708:
Narrated Ibn Abbas:

Allah's Apostle sent a letter to Khosrau with Abdullah bin Hudhafa As-Sahmi and told him to hand it over to the governor of Al-Bahrain. The governor of Al-Bahrain handed it over to Khosrau, and when he read the latter, he tore it into pieces. (The sub-narrator added, "I think that Ibn Al-Musaiyab said, 'Allah 's Apostle invoked (Allah) to tear them all totally Khosrau and his companions) into pieces.

Could your prophet read and write?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 717:
Narrated Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah:

Ibn Abbas said, "When Allah's Apostle was on his deathbed and there were some men in the house, he said, 'Come near, I will write for you something after which you will not go astray.' Some of them ( i.e. his companions) said, 'Allah's Apostle is seriously ill and you have the (Holy) Quran. Allah's Book is sufficient for us.' So the people in the house differed and started disputing. Some of them said, 'Give him writing material so that he may write for you something after which you will not go astray.' while the others said the other way round. So when their talk and differences increased, Allah's Apostle said, "Get up." Ibn Abbas used to say, "No doubt, it was very unfortunate (a great disaster) that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing for them that writing because of their differences and noise."

contrary to popular teachings that Mohammed was illiterate, you see above from respected scholars that Mohammed could read and write. Even a sick Mohammed could write. The Hadith says that the only thing that stopped him from writing was not illiteracy but their differences and noise.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 708:
Narrated Ibn Abbas:

Allah's Apostle sent a letter to Khosrau with Abdullah bin Hudhafa As-Sahmi and told him to hand it over to the governor of Al-Bahrain. The governor of Al-Bahrain handed it over to Khosrau, and when he read the latter, he tore it into pieces. (The sub-narrator added, "I think that Ibn Al-Musaiyab said, 'Allah 's Apostle invoked (Allah) to tear them all totally Khosrau and his companions) into pieces.

Could your prophet read and write?

Lol, you keep on embarrassing yourself every day. But the topic of illiteracy should be at the back seat for now.

See, if you like, copy and paste a million paragraphs from ur blogs. I’ll skim through them and pick the most relevant to my question. It is only when that is answered satisfactorily would I respond to you.

The simple queries are is At-Tabarani a companion of the prophet as you claimed? Which contemporary of the prophet did he meet?

Or would you lie again that it is not Tabarani that you were making reference to but Al-janjaweedi grin grin grin
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, you keep on embarrassing yourself every day. But the topic of illiteracy should be at the back seat for now.

See, if you like, copy and paste a million paragraphs from ur blogs. I’ll skim through them and pick the most relevant to my question. It is only when that is answered satisfactorily would I respond to you.

The simple queries are is At-Tabarani a companion of the prophet as you claimed? Which contemporary of the prophet did he meet?

Or would you lie again that it is not Tabarani that you were making reference to but Al-janjaweedi grin grin grin
Come and taste the wisdom of Mohammed.

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3412 -3413 Hadith 25 Vol. 4, Book 27, Hadith 3442
It was narrated from 'Aishah that a man divorced his wife three times and she married another husband who divorced her, before having intercourse with her. The Messenger of Allah was asked:
"Is she permissible for the first (husband to remarry her)?" He said: "No, not until he tastes her sweetness as the first tasted her sweetness." It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas that Al-Ghumaisa or Ar-Rumaisa' came to the Prophet complaining that her husband would not have intercourse with her. It was not long before her husband came and said:
"O Messenger of Allah, she is lying; he is having intercourse with her, but she wants to go back to her first husband." The Messenger of Allah said: "She cannot do that until she tastes his sweetness."

So, Mohammed is asserting that a woman must have intercourse with a man before she can return to her first husband.

As a lawyer, would you have judged this case same way?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Come and taste the wisdom of Mohammed.

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3412 -3413 Hadith 25 Vol. 4, Book 27, Hadith 3442
It was narrated from 'Aishah that a man divorced his wife three times and she married another husband who divorced her, before having intercourse with her. The Messenger of Allah was asked:
"Is she permissible for the first (husband to remarry her)?" He said: "No, not until he tastes her sweetness as the first tasted her sweetness." It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas that Al-Ghumaisa or Ar-Rumaisa' came to the Prophet complaining that her husband would not have intercourse with her. It was not long before her husband came and said:
"O Messenger of Allah, she is lying; he is having intercourse with her, but she wants to go back to her first husband." The Messenger of Allah said: "She cannot do that until she tastes his sweetness."

So, Mohammed is asserting that a woman must have intercourse with a man before she can return to her first husband.

As a lawyer, would you have judged this case same way?

Why did you lie that Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet?? Name
JUST ONE contemporary of the prophet that Al- Tabarani met. Just one you discredited shameless liar. I’m waiting…
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Jesus went from door to door, town to town, city to city preaching and teaching. We, his disciples are doing exactly what he taught us to do. he asked us not to kill you but to preach to you and if you do not accept that we should leave you alone. We obey. Your prophet asked you to kill us if we do not accept Islam. And, if not, pay the jizya to you even when you are the invader. Who is the hater and the bigot here? You are the one coming for my life.

Let me show you what your prophet was doing while Jesus followers were preaching before he invaded and killed them.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 63, Hadith Number 192.
Narrated By 'Ubaid bin 'Umar : I heard 'Aisha saying, "The Prophet used to stay for a long while with Zanab bint Jahsh and drink honey at her house. So Hafsa and I decided that if the Prophet came to anyone of us, she should say him, "I detect the…

This prophet abandoned his wives at home and would spend his precious time with zainab. Another man's wife. all he was doing was seeking an opportunity to catch her bathing so as to take her as a wife the way he did his son. They called that man his adopted son but mohammed did not adopt any son. That was his biological son. It was your hadith that painted it that way to reduce the tension on that evil.

His wives had to plan to tell him that he was smelling in order to take this old man out of another man's house.
LegalWolf:

Why did you lie that Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet?? Name
JUST ONE contemporary of the prophet that Al- Tabarani met. Just one you discredited shameless liar. I’m waiting…

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sheikh Abdul Rahim Oniwasiagbaye Died In Ilorin / Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ / Election For New Pope To Begin On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.