Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? (6820 Views)

Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question / Is Our Sperms An Evil Spirits? / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Surah 69:38 Now, I do swear by whatever you see.

Does allah swear by genitals and fecal matters?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:
Just a little digression - now that all explanations are under, isn't it tidier?

To your question - It seems you're clutching to straws. Again, Al-Haythami has knowledge of Allah and the above narration you quoted exists is in the imagination of those who fabricated it. Simple as that. The Musnad is weak and it was not even reported by ANY of the six leading of scholars of hadith (in any form).

But then again, I asked you two questions which have you not responded to. In order to establish the credibility of your source, you claimed that Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet. Do you acknowledge that is a LIE FABRICATED by you WITHOUT ANY CREDIBLE SOURCE to back it up?
Surah 69:44-47 Had the Messenger made up something in Our Name, We would have certainly seized him by his right hand, then severed his aorta, and none of you could have shielded him ˹from Us˺!

Hahaha look at your quran exposing you allah hiding behind THEIR curtain.
OUR name. Who does allah share his name with?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:
Just a little digression - now that all explanations are under, isn't it tidier?

To your question - It seems you're clutching to straws. Again, Al-Haythami has knowledge of Allah and the above narration you quoted exists is in the imagination of those who fabricated it. Simple as that. The Musnad is weak and it was not even reported by ANY of the six leading of scholars of hadith (in any form).

But then again, I asked you two questions which have you not responded to. In order to establish the credibility of your source, you claimed that Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet. Do you acknowledge that is a LIE FABRICATED by you WITHOUT ANY CREDIBLE SOURCE to back it up?
Surah 72:23˹My duty is˺ only to convey ˹the truth˺ from Allah and ˹deliver˺ His messages.” And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger will certainly be in the Fire of Hell, to stay there for ever and ever.

So, if you disobey mohammed, you will rot in the fire of hell. Allah's mercy cannot save you from Mohammed. Mohammed has equal authority as allah. Hahahaha.

Do you believe in allah's mercy?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I thought you were so busy with work. You seem to love this subject. No excuses at all. You make time to respond. Meanwhile, you hadith said that he heard from the eyewitnesses. You just didn't expect that logic from me hahaha. It stunned you a bit.

Well, you the one who is more knowledgeable than the scholars might seem to have more fables like your scholars. You know Arabic. Applause! If your Arabian scholar could be tossed under a moving bus by you, who are you, then to speak the truth of allah to me? How can I ascertain that your knowledge is allah's?

You are dragging the apocrypha's ears and I do not accept it nor will I ever pay attention to it. It is not the Bible that Mohammed confirmed was from God.

Did mohammed thigh aisha as a minor, YES or NO?

I was busy over the week but not as much as that over the weekend. Moreover tomorrow is a public holiday. Now to my question. Did you lie that Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet in view of what you wrote that I quoted above. Yes or no I noticed a change of demeanor from being combative to calm. What is going on? I love this side of you but don't run. I am not tossing any scholar aside.

Okay let us put it this way. Since you know Islam and you are taking me on on the subject, Would you accept if I point you to authorities of even the Shafi'i madhab that says the hadith under reference is false? On the other hand, you would just point to ONE OTHER CREDIBLE SOURCE from the six major collectors of hadith who reported the hadith under reference (in any form whatsoever). Is that fine by you?

But would it not be sheer hypocrisy, logically speaking, for you to reject apocrypha stories but want to force the same fabricated stories down my throat?

Christianity is indefensible... This is just me making answering your own topic of the debate. We haven't moved to the authorship of the bible neither have we discussed doctrinal issues which I am so keen to talk about
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Which shafi'i? Who inspired him? See, the people writing these apocrypha are not Christians to us. We do not refer to them puritans and I am not combative. I lost interest in the entire thing cos you are playing a dirty rat game.
I am calm for a conversation if you will stick to your own rule.

Bro, you do not seem to know me deeply. I can decide to put aside all these Hadiths and stick to the quran all through our conversation. But, the problem we will have is you telling me that allah is senseless and then attempt to inject sense into allah's brain.

If you can promise that whatever I show you in the quran is the truth, acclaim it, and never need to proffer exegesis, I can take you up on that offer and we will surely enjoy this ride.

Nevertheless, if you ever refer me to a hadith or your islamic commentary or explanation, I will consider it a breach.

Deal?
LegalWolf:

I was busy over the week but not as much as that over the weekend. Moreover tomorrow is a public holiday. Now to my question. Did you lie that Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet in view of what you wrote that I quoted above. Yes or no I noticed a change of demeanor from being combative to calm. What is going on? I love this side of you but don't run. I am not tossing any scholar aside.

Okay let us put it this way. Since you know Islam and you are taking me on on the subject, Would you accept if I point you to authorities of even the Shafi'i madhab that says the hadith under reference is false? On the other hand, you would just point to ONE OTHER CREDIBLE SOURCE from the six major collectors of hadith who reported the hadith under reference (in any form whatsoever). Is that fine by you?

But would it not be sheer hypocrisy, logically speaking, for you to reject apocrypha stories but want to force the same fabricated stories down my throat?

Christianity is indefensible... This is just me making answering your own topic of the debate. We haven't moved to the authorship of the bible neither have we discussed doctrinal issues which I am so keen to talk about

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Surah 69:44-47 Had the Messenger made up something in Our Name, We would have certainly seized him by his right hand, then severed his aorta, and none of you could have shielded him ˹from Us˺!

Hahaha look at your quran exposing you allah hiding behind THEIR curtain.
OUR name. Who does allah share his name with?

Like I said, you cannot debate me. You do not have the credentials neither is your pastor or even the pope. You have already started spamming my mentions again. The rule of engagement which we AGREED to (remember I asked you to make proposals but you did not) is for only one mention so everything will be clear and we have sight of all issues. After being caught pants down lying, you have already started spamming my mentions and digressing. Even from what you quoted, I was still telling you that isn't it tidier that all our responses is in one message. But here we are. You cannot run and hide

I will oblige you on this one. Here is the problem. You are not a linguist and neither do you have intricate knowledge of language. I speak Fulfude and Yoruba quite fluently and I confirm that even in YORUBA language, such speaking convention is well know. 'O' vs 'E' and 'WON' 'AWA' can be used to show deference.

A king, when referring to himself, can say 'awa la pase' (we are the ones who made the order) whereas he is the one who made the order and he is referring to himself alone. You don't and you are unwilling to know. I can't educate you for free. Your school did not, why should I?

Please if your yhwh tells you keep to agreement, why don't we go back to our AGREED rule of engagement
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
And, do not disappear now. Cos' I have seen you online for the past 45 minutes. You suddenly saw my mentions and ran away with whatever you were typing because you are getting surprising shocks from me now. You will need another full week in absentia to interrogate your mullah.

You better post that stuff you were typing and stay on. It is a weekend and a holiday so your claim of busy work is irrelevant. I challenge you to a quran only conversation verses and a Bible only conversation. We will take it as we see it in these two books. Deal?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Which shafi'i? Who inspired him? See, the people writing these apocrypha are not Christians to us. We do not refer to them puritans and I am not combative. I lost interest in the entire thing cos you are playing a dirty rat game.
I am calm for a conversation if you will stick to your own rule.

Bro, you do not seem to know me deeply. I can decide to put aside all these Hadiths and stick to the quran all through our conversation. But, the problem we will have is you telling me that allah is senseless and then attempt to inject sense into allah's brain.

If you can promise that whatever I show you in the quran is the truth, acclaim it, and never need to proffer exegesis, I can take you up on that offer and we will surely enjoy this ride.

Nevertheless, if you ever refer me to a hadith or your islamic commentary or explanation, I will consider it a breach.

Deal?

Lol, is this not what you accuse Muslims of that you are doing? You want to cherry-pick. You make reference to fabricated materials, we tell you not to and you claim we are double-faced. In turn, we make reference to materials that are fabricated, you tell us not to make reference to it and still do not want us to call out your hypocrisy. Really?

But you have not answered question. You lied. You keep lying and I need you to admit that you patently lied. Don't dodge. Nobody will bite you (because I know the entire theological concept of christianity is a fallacy). But don't lie. Man up.

On your deal, I can take you on anything. Like on anything, whether Quran alone, Quran and the Sunnah or anything. But I just one clarification - if you debate a point in the Quran, is it that you do not want me to make reference to any hadith when explaining it or I should not explain it at all?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

Like I said, you cannot debate me. You do not have the credentials neither is your pastor or even the pope. You have already started spamming my mentions again. The rule of engagement which we AGREED to (remember I asked you to make proposals but you did not) is for only one mention so everything will be clear and we have sight of all issues. After being caught pants down lying, you have already started spamming my mentions and digressing. Even from what you quoted, I was still telling you that isn't it tidier that all our responses is in one message. But here we are. You cannot run and hide

I will oblige you on this one. Here is the problem. You are not a linguist and neither do you have intricate knowledge of language. I speak Fulfude and Yoruba quite fluently and I confirm that even in YORUBA language, such speaking convention is well know. 'O' vs 'E' and 'WON' 'AWA' can be used to show deference.

A king, when referring to himself, can say 'awa la pase' (we are the ones who made the order) whereas he is the one who made the order and he is referring to himself alone. You don't and you are unwilling to know. I can't educate you for free. Your school did not, why should I?

Please if your yhwh tells you keep to agreement, why don't we go back to our AGREED rule of engagement
You are no one to teach me languages, Sir. This man right here is an international father. I speak 9 languages comfortably. You are still in a local sewer and I have transcended that decades ago. You are talking to someone who speaks languages that fed the English language.

Why do you compare Arabic to Yoruba? Let me tell you something about the formation of language grammaticalization and language anthropology. The paradigm of linguistic rules are set by geography, civilization and incorporation of elements that evolves phonological syntax. Arabic is an offspring of Aramaic, syriac, Hebrew, and possibly Amharic.

You cannot argue that Arabic lost all the vocabulary and grammatical rules of the languages that birthed it. That is implausible. It is impossible to juxtapose Arabic with Yoruba. Only a language seedling like you can imagine that. By the time Arabic was popularized, the only thing largely missing were the diacritics forming the vowelizations which is also missing in Aramaic. And, by the 2nd century there are treasure troves of works that had already incorporated vowel letters in copied scripts.

The Arabic language at the time had seen civilisations that should have supplied it tons of vocabulary to buff the language. From literary works, you response if shitty. All islamic literary works never had the same mistakes that you are defending in the quran. Why?

Must must it be that the hadiths that followed the quran do not have the same problems that you defend the quran for? Go and fool your mullah. Never you compare Yoruba to Arabic again. Compare Arabic to Farsi, syriac and Hebrew.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You are no one to teach me languages, Sir. This man right here is an international father. I speak 9 languages comfortably. You are still in a local sewer and I have transcended that decades ago. You are talking to someone who speaks languages that fed the English language.

Why do you compare Arabic to Yoruba? Let me tell you something about the formation of language grammaticalization and language anthropology. The paradigm of linguistic rules are set by geography, civilization and incorporation of elements that evolves phonological syntax. Arabic is an offspring of Aramaic, syriac, Hebrew, and possibly Amharic.

You cannot argue that Arabic lost all the vocabulary and grammatical rules of the languages that birthed it. That is implausible. It is impossible to juxtapose Arabic with Yoruba. Only a language seedling like you can imagine that. By the time Arabic was popularized, the only thing largely missing were the diacritics forming the vowelizations which is also missing in Aramaic. And, by the 2nd century there are treasure troves of works that had already incorporated vowel letters in copied scripts.

The Arabic language at the time had seen civilisations that should have supplied it tons of vocabulary to buff the language. From literary works, you response if shitty. All islamic literary works never had the same mistakes that you are defending in the quran. Why?

Must must it be that the hadiths that followed the quran do not have the same problems that you defend the quran for? Go and fool your mullah. Never you compare Yoruba to Arabic again. Compare Arabic to Farsi, syriac and Hebrew.

Lol, you just typed nonsense. You see are deceptive. First of all, you have refused countlessly to acknowledged that YOU LIED IN ORDER TO ATTACK ISLAM despite being called out so many times for it. Secondly, all you typed here is just gibberish. Complete nonsense. I made Yoruba example because I suspected you were a Southerner and the only southern language I speak is Yoruba. If not, I would have made reference to Hausa which is in the same Afro-Asiatic class as both Arabic and Hebrew. Thirdly, just for academic purpose, can you kindly list out the 9 Languages you have good command of, please?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
And, do not disappear now. Cos' I have seen you online for the past 45 minutes. You suddenly saw my mentions and ran away with whatever you were typing because you are getting surprising shocks from me now. You will need another full week in absentia to interrogate your mullah.

You better post that stuff you were typing and stay on. It is a weekend and a holiday so your claim of busy work is irrelevant. I challenge you to a quran only conversation verses and a Bible only conversation. We will take it as we see it in these two books. Deal?

I scrolled up and I am just seeing this post. You didnt quote or tag me. I accept any challenge you throw to the extent that you keep to the rules of engagement. But please clarify the Question I asked earlier and try to make sure that all your responses is in one posts.

You can use headlines if you have so many topics to deal with at the same time. Yhwh cannot save, on G!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, you just typed nonsense. You see are deceptive. First of all, you have refused countlessly to acknowledged that YOU LIED IN ORDER TO ATTACK ISLAM despite being called out so many times for it. Secondly, all you typed here is just gibberish. Complete nonsense. I made Yoruba example because I suspected you were a Southerner and the only southern language I speak is Yoruba. If not, I would have made reference to Hausa which is in the same Afro-Asiatic class as both Arabic and Hebrew. Thirdly, just for academic purpose, can you kindly list out the 9 Languages you have good command of, please?
I am a southerner. Whatever you call me, I am. We must dwell on this haha. Explain to me how I lied.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I am a southerner. Whatever you call me, I am. We must dwell on this haha. Explain to me how I lied.

When giving the profile of Al-Haythami, and in order to justify the strength of your authority, you wrote and I quote

'...He was a respected islamic studies graduate, an islamic scholar, trained by a respected islamic guru. All his works were solely on Islamic education and studies. Moreover, his work was based on eyewitness report. He went further to provide the names of the eyewitnesses to authenticate his hadith. To concretize his respectable work, he was a contemporary of Mohammed and he lived within the vicinity of Saudi Arabia. He was closer to Mohammed that Al Bukhari. Therefore, his eyewitnesses were no strangers to Mohammed. According to Islamic history, that scholar remained a devout and righteous muslims until his death.'

You suggested that: (1) Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet and (2) relied on eye-witnesses who saw the prophet. Let's even assume you do not know 2 is false, you clearly know 1 is not true and you lied. Is that not correct?

And again, to tell you how dedicated I am to this topic, clarify on my question on how the debate should go regarding the Quran. Reference to Sunnah or not? Explanation or Not?. Lastly, list out the 9 Languages u speak
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

Is allah a king or a God?

Meanwhile the royal WE is used BY DECEITFUL HUMAN ROYALS and Monarchs. All these are man-made. Is allah too? I speak Yoruba and I am Yoruba too. There is not a single Yoruba royalty who would use E' or 'WON', or 'AWA as a title or as a way of stating his authority.

Why not try it in other languages and hear the resounding stupidity in this? Moreover Arabic is a language of civilisation and as a matter of fact, Arabic ia so whole that it complemented Portuguese and Spanish. Those languages didn't have enough vocabulary at the time.

Why is the hadiths not consistent with your point?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

When giving the profile of Al-Haythami, and in order to justify the strength of your authority, you wrote and I quote

'...He was a respected islamic studies graduate, an islamic scholar, trained by a respected islamic guru. All his works were solely on Islamic education and studies. Moreover, his work was based on eyewitness report. He went further to provide the names of the eyewitnesses to authenticate his hadith. To concretize his respectable work, he was a contemporary of Mohammed and he lived within the vicinity of Saudi Arabia. He was closer to Mohammed that Al Bukhari. Therefore, his eyewitnesses were no strangers to Mohammed. According to Islamic history, that scholar remained a devout and righteous muslims until his death.'

You suggested that: (1) Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet and (2) relied on eye-witnesses who saw the prophet. Let's even assume you do not know 2 is false, you clearly know 1 is not true and you lied. Is that not correct?

And again, to tell you how dedicated I am to this topic, clarify on my question on how the debate should go regarding the Quran. Reference to Sunnah or not? Explanation or Not?. Lastly, list out the 9 Languages u speak
I said what I said. No apologies. Spread your legs apart and Shove it inside your A. Who bloody cares?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

I scrolled up and I am just seeing this post. You didnt quote or tag me. I accept any challenge you throw to the extent that you keep to the rules of engagement. But please clarify the Question I asked earlier and try to make sure that all your responses is in one posts.

You can use headlines if you have so many topics to deal with at the same time. Yhwh cannot save, on G!
I have tagged your lifeless handle on many threats and you pretend to be blind. Which is an exemplification of what you are spiritually so, it doesn't make ant difference
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

Hahaha here in the North you are also a southerner. Tinubu is running onna southern ticket. I don't understand this misconceptions about southerner and how it corelates here.

Sir, it is morphing into a child's play
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I said what I said. No apologies. Spread your legs apart and Shove it inside your A. Who bloody cares?

Brother Nyamuri, one have to actually persevere when dealing with this lots because like I told you, they do not care about the truth and are empty airheads. This mor0n lied about Islam in order to prove a non-existent point and when he was caught (and clearly knows that there is no where to hide) see what he shameless said.

Sorry for the mentions and drawing your attention to it, I will do what I told you soon. And please have a wonderful evening ahead.

Shukran akhi
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

Brother Nyamuri, one have to actually persevere when dealing with this lots because like I told you, they do not care about the truth and are empty airheads. This mor0n lied about Islam in order to prove a non-existent point and when he was caught (and clearly knows that there is no where to hide) see what he shameless said.

Sorry for the mentions and drawing your attention to it, I will do what I told you soon. And please have a wonderful evening ahead.

Shukran akhi
Call him and his head will also get smashed. There will be more revelations from the quran
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Hahaha here in the North you are also a southerner. Tinubu is running onna southern ticket. I don't understand this misconceptions about southerner and how it corelates here.

Sir, it is morphing into a child's play

I want to assume this is not what you want to respond to. Or have you bloodied that you are so confused on which thread to respond to> grin grin grin grin You are doomed today and even yhwh would not help

NOTE: I suspect this is a wrong quote, I will go back to the original thread and continue from there
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

Shukran akhi
nyamuri come and I will show you what your prophet did. He was bisexual. Homosexuality became zina only when the British arrived Arabia
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

I want to assume this is not what you want to respond to. Or have you bloodied that you are so confused on which thread to respond to> grin grin grin grin You are doomed today and even yhwh would not help

NOTE: I suspect this is a wrong quote, I will go back to the original thread and continue from there
on the wheels. Will get hime soon
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Is allah a king or a God?

Meanwhile the royal WE is used BY DECEITFUL HUMAN ROYALS and Monarchs. All these are man-made. Is allah too? I speak Yoruba and I am Yoruba too. There is not a single Yoruba royalty who would use E' or 'WON', or 'AWA as a title or as a way of stating his authority.

Why not try it in other languages and hear the resounding stupidity in this? Moreover Arabic is a language of civilisation and as a matter of fact, Arabic ia so whole that it complemented Portuguese and Spanish. Those languages didn't have enough vocabulary at the time.

Why is the hadiths not consistent with your point?

If we take this as a continuation of where we stopped, still you are not making sense sir. At which time did those languages not have enough vocabulary?

The exact example I gave, it was made in the a palace in Kwara South (quite a popular town I would not want to mention) when I accompanied a prince to the palace and they were even teasing me that I am now Yoruba. I do not know too much about Yoruba royalty but that was what was said at the Palace that year. But then again, the point is - that is a Language convention you cannot deny
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
on the wheels. Will get hime soon
Sure bro,... will be waiting and lemme know when u hit home. Safe trip
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
I am home. Let's get into it.
LegalWolf:
LegalWolf:

If we take this as a continuation of where we stopped, still you are not making sense sir. At which time did those languages not have enough vocabulary?
That is why I told you to take lessons before coming to me because you will mess yourself up. At what time did those languages lack enough vocabulary? I will tell you. In the 8th century when the caliphates invaded their territories. https://english.alarabiya.net/features/2018/12/19/Know-how-Western-languages-were-inspired-by-Arabic-

I posted a link so that your fellow muslims can teach you. Hope that you learn and quit being an ignorant slowpoke
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
I want to know how this aids your argument. Is this supposed to be a thesis engineered to prove why allah used WE, US, OUR, HE, HIM, etc?

Even your hadith missed that point cos' the people at the time were polytheists. They continued black magic too. And, no one would dare question the quran lest he's killed.

So, why do you run to Yoruba language with low vocabulary. Did you know that the Yoruba language is limited in vocabulary in comparison to other languages? That is why it is easier to learn and teach.

Your points are absolute smear to sensibility. You do not know how to construct them to fit your narrative. The nerve to compare Yoruba to Arabic. Arabic is well founded and has endured civilisation. There is no reason why allah with be fluctuating pronouns and rotating it like a confused transvestite.
LegalWolf:

The exact example I gave, it was made in the a palace in Kwara South (quite a popular town I would not want to mention) when I accompanied a prince to the palace and they were even teasing me that I am now Yoruba. I do not know too much about Yoruba royalty but that was what was said at the Palace that year. But then again, the point is - that is a Language convention you cannot deny

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Surah 69:38 Now, I do swear by whatever you see.

Does allah swear by genitals and fecal matters?
LegalWolf:
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Surah 72:25 Say, “I do not know if what you are promised is near or my Lord has set a distant time for it.

Here, we can see that allah has a Lord. Who is the lord of allah?
LegalWolf:
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Surah 75:17 So once We have recited a revelation ˹through Gabriel˺, follow its recitation ˹closely˺.

Allah also recites the quran. Hahaha
LegalWolf:
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Surah 76:2 ˹For˺ indeed, We ˹alone˺ created humans from a drop of mixed fluids, ˹in order˺ to test them, so We made them hear and see.

How could you, at your level of education and career explain this simple sentence to a child? Allah is telling you that this is his word but you are twisting it that it is now Yoruba, and not Arabic.

Here, allah used 3 distinct pronouns. But, you will come to inject wisdom in allah's brain cos he is senseless.
LegalWolf:
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Surah 76:4 Indeed, We have prepared for the disbelievers chains, shackles, and a blazing Fire.

WE- Allah is revealing himself to you in real time.
LegalWolf:
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Surah 76:28 It is We Who created them and perfected their ˹physical˺ form. But if We will, We can easily replace them with others.

Allah never fails to expose his identity.
LegalWolf:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed / Is Being A Morally Good Person Enough For God? / What Is Your Best Bible Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.