Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? (6821 Views)

Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question / Is Our Sperms An Evil Spirits? / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Jesus went from door to door, town to town, city to city preaching and teaching. We, his disciples are doing exactly what he taught us to do. he asked us not to kill you but to preach to you and if you do not accept that we should leave you alone. We obey. Your prophet asked you to kill us if we do not accept Islam. And, if not, pay the jizya to you even when you are the invader. Who is the hater and the bigot here? You are the one coming for my life.

Let me show you what your prophet was doing while Jesus followers were preaching before he invaded and killed them.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 63, Hadith Number 192.
Narrated By 'Ubaid bin 'Umar : I heard 'Aisha saying, "The Prophet used to stay for a long while with Zanab bint Jahsh and drink honey at her house. So Hafsa and I decided that if the Prophet came to anyone of us, she should say him, "I detect the…

This prophet abandoned his wives at home and would spend his precious time with zainab. Another man's wife. all he was doing was seeking an opportunity to catch her bathing so as to take her as a wife the way he did his son. They called that man his adopted son but mohammed did not adopt any son. That was his biological son. It was your hadith that painted it that way to reduce the tension on that evil.

His wives had to plan to tell him that he was smelling in order to take this old man out of another man's house.

Bring it on… when you’re done, I’ll respond. Why lie that Tabarani and/or Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet?? Are they? Why lie?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

Bring it on… when you’re done, I’ll respond. Why lie that Tabarani and/or Al-Haythami was a contemporary of the prophet?? Are they? Why lie?
You expose how weak a lawyer you are. Not average at all. Be logically sound, bro. Not getting funny anymore. Big up! Bring your intellectual horsepower to this game
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You expose how weak a lawyer you are. Not average at all. Be logically sound, bro. Not getting funny anymore. Big up! Bring your intellectual horsepower to this game

The audacity for you to talk about intellectual horsepower when your hypocrisy stinks and your character has been impeached. There’s nothing you typed up there that I haven’t read before and without a succinct and coherent explanation.

But before I attempt to explain, you shouldn’t dodge my questions. That shows weakness, hypocrisy and sheer stupidity.

Back to the issue why did you lie that At-Tabarani was a contemporary of the prophet? And you also claimed he met the contemporaries of the prophet, just name one of the contemporaries he met

How hard is that, you wuss!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

The audacity for you to talk about intellectual horsepower when your hypocrisy stinks and your character has been impeached. There’s nothing you typed up there that I haven’t read before and without a succinct and coherent explanation.

But before I attempt to explain, you shouldn’t dodge my questions. That shows weakness, hypocrisy and sheer stupidity.

Back to the issue why did you lie that At-Tabarani was a contemporary of the prophet? And you also claimed he met the contemporaries of the prophet, just name one of the contemporaries he met

How hard is that, you wuss!

Let me test your level of cognizance. Do you consider Abiola and Atiku as contemporaries?

Also, do you consider Queen Elazabeth and Martin Luther King as Contemporaries?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Let me test your level of cognizance. Do you consider Abiola and Atiku as contemporaries?

Also, do you consider Queen Elazabeth and Martin Luther King as Contemporaries?

Simple answer, and for the purpose of this conversation yes to both.

I actually love the turn of this conversation. I want to see how you will stretch logic to the extent that X who died at least 150 years before Y was born will be deemed 'contemporaries'. Go on...

AND QUICK QUESTION THOUGH

Would you consider yourself and Lord Lugard to be contemporaries? Just for your info - Britannica (a credible encyclopedia) notes he died in 1945 while I suspect you were born at most forty years after.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

Simple answer, and for the purpose of this conversation yes to both.

I actually love the turn of this conversation. I want to see how you will stretch logic to the extent that X who died at least 150 years before Y was born will be deemed 'contemporaries'. Go on...

AND QUICK QUESTION THOUGH

Would you consider yourself and Lord Lugard to be contemporaries? Just for your info - Britannica (a credible encyclopedia) notes he died in 1945 while I suspect you were born at most forty years after.
Lower your voice. We will solve this nicely. I am not the one who wrote the Hadith and I will teach you Law 101.

Al Tabarani (etc) recorded FROM EYEWITNESSES who saw Mohammed kissing and sucking the tongues of two young males. In the same report, Mohammed evidently stripping these two young boys naked. Then, Mohammed ostensibly went on his knees in order to level up to the waists of the boys. Afterward, mohammed spread their legs apart in order to expose the sex organs of these boys. Mohammed then lowered the mouth with which he used to drink honey at Zainab's house to kiss their pennissess of these young innocent males. This was the same mouth that mohammed said could not read the words of allah.

Now, the eyewitnesses who narrated this to Al Tabarani were still alive while those boys that Mohammed gave blow jobs were eventually sent to battles as they got older and they got killed. Recall that mohammed and allah do not want little boys to grow. They want them to stay young and little forever.

So, now here is the case: The narrators of this homosexual act by Mohammed stayed alive because they were irritated by what mohammed had done and could not wait to tell someone else. If mohammed had not indulged in very vile and immoral life, he would have lived longer than Moses. Do not forget that allah gave him the strength of a 100 men. He chose to waste the strength on women, then eventually died on an 18 year old girl while slobbering like a dog in his final hours.

So, another case in point here is the fact that before he died, while he was riling in the pain of food poisoning from the Jewish woman whose husband he murdered, his friends tried to help him and what did he do? Rather than being grateful and appreciative, he punished his helpers.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 735:
Narrated 'Aisha:

We poured medicine in one side of the Prophet's mouth during his illness and he started pointing to us, meaning to say, "Don't pour medicine in my mouth." We said, "(He says so) because a patient dislikes medicines." When he improved and felt a little better, he said, "Didn't I forbid you to pour medicine in my mouth ?" We said, " ( We thought it was because of) the dislike, patients have for medicines. He said, "Let everyone present in the house be given medicine by pouring it in his mouth while I am looking at him, except 'Abbas as he has not witnessed you (doing the same to me)."
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Lower your voice. We will solve this nicely. I am not the one who wrote the Hadith and I will teach you Law 101.

Al Tabarani (etc) recorded FROM EYEWITNESSES who saw Mohammed kissing and sucking the tongues of two young males. In the same report, Mohammed evidently stripping these two young boys naked. Then, Mohammed ostensibly went on his knees in order to level up to the waists of the boys. Afterward, mohammed spread their legs apart in order to expose the sex organs of these boys. Mohammed then lowered the mouth with which he used to drink honey at Zainab's house to kiss their pennissess of these young innocent males. This was the same mouth that mohammed said could not read the words of allah.

Now, the eyewitnesses who narrated this to Al Tabarani were still alive while those boys that Mohammed gave blow jobs were eventually sent to battles as they got older and they got killed. Recall that mohammed and allah do not want little boys to grow. They want them to stay young and little forever.

So, now here is the case: The narrators of this homosexual act by Mohammed stayed alive because they were irritated by what mohammed had done and could not wait to tell someone else. If mohammed had not indulged in very vile and immoral life, he would have lived longer than Moses. Do not forget that allah gave him the strength of a 100 men. He chose to waste the strength on women, then eventually died on an 18 year old girl while slobbering like a dog in his final hours.

So, another case in point here is the fact that before he died, while he was riling in the pain of food poisoning from the Jewish woman whose husband he murdered, his friends tried to help him and what did he do? Rather than being grateful and appreciative, he punished his helpers.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 735:
Narrated 'Aisha:

We poured medicine in one side of the Prophet's mouth during his illness and he started pointing to us, meaning to say, "Don't pour medicine in my mouth." We said, "(He says so) because a patient dislikes medicines." When he improved and felt a little better, he said, "Didn't I forbid you to pour medicine in my mouth ?" We said, " ( We thought it was because of) the dislike, patients have for medicines. He said, "Let everyone present in the house be given medicine by pouring it in his mouth while I am looking at him, except 'Abbas as he has not witnessed you (doing the same to me)."

My job is to jealously guide you on the part of self-destruction and on this, I will do with certainty. Off the top of my head, I cannot recall Imam Al- Bukhari, who was a generation before Al-Tabarani meeting a companion of the prophet (but he met the Tabi'un) not to talk of At-Tabarani. It is very simple, mention the witnesses that At-Tabarani met! Just one...

Every single person that is reading this is seeing how you are clutching to straws. I repeat, Tabarani was born about 200 years after the death of the prophet and It is left for you to show us who the witnesses were... I am still waiting.

Now I forgot, I caught another lie. Tabarani recorded from the witnesses that saw the prophet. Really? Where is your source??
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

My job is to jealously guide you on the part of self-destruction and on this, I will do with certainty. Off the top of my head, I cannot recall Imam Al- Bukhari, who was a generation before Al-Tabarani meeting a companion of the prophet (but he met the Tabi'un) not to talk of At-Tabarani. It is very simple, mention the witnesses that At-Tabarani met! Just one...

Every single person that is reading this is seeing how you are clutching to straws. I repeat, Tabarani was born about 200 years after the death of the prophet and It is left for you to show us who the witnesses were... I am still waiting.

Now I forgot, I caught another lie. Tabarani recorded from the witnesses that saw the prophet. Really? Where is your source??
I honestly don't know why you are arguing over trivialities on this topic.

It is sufficient that just ONE error in the Qur'an conclusively prove that Allah CANNOT be the All-wise, All-knowing and All-powerful Creator of Everything.

If Allah says that the Male and female "reproductive fluids" come from between the Backbone and the Ribcage , then Allah could not have created man!

Indeed Allah is the best of the deceivers

surah Al-Haqqah: 40
﴿إِنَّهُ لَقَوْلُ رَسُولٍ كَرِيمٍ﴾
[ الحاقة: 40]
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
TenQ:

It is sufficient that just ONE error in the Qur'an conclusively prove that Allah CANNOT be the All-wise, All-knowing and All-powerful Creator of Everything.

If Allah says that the Male and female "reproductive fluids" come from between the Backbone and the Ribcage , then Allah could not have created man!

Mr. Man, I completely understand your appeal to Black Swan logic. But here is the issue - my claim is not frivolities as you alleged. Your reputation has been impeached because you have demonstrated on several occasions that you will lie to win an argument. Something no one who debates religion and with sound faith in his God is expected to do. We are debating morality here not BBN or politics. You are not coming to equity with a clean but soiled hand. If you had admitted you lied and a little bit remorseful, and not covering your lie with more lies, we would have proceeded far in our discussion.

However, you keep lying and standing on your lie. I thought you had source which clearly stated that At-Tabarani recorded his ahadith from witnesses (and not Tabi'un). Where are they
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

Mr. Man, I completely understand your appeal to Black Swan logic. But here is the issue - my claim is not frivolities as you alleged. Your reputation has been impeached because you have demonstrated on several occasions that you will lie to win an argument. Something no one who debates religion and with sound faith in his God is expected to do. We are debating morality here not BBN or politics. You are not coming to equity with a clean but soiled hand. If you had admitted you lied and a little bit remorseful, and not covering your lie with more lies, we would have proceeded far in our discussion.

However, you keep lying and standing on your lie. I thought you had source which clearly stated that At-Tabarani recorded his ahadith from witnesses (and not Tabi'un). Where are they
This is TenQ and I believe that you and I have NOT said a single word about Al-Tabarani.

The title of the Post is:
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage?

You've left the core issue to be arguing about Al-Tabarani and other irrelevant issues, hence my last post repeated here below:

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 5:43am On Oct 10, 2022
TenQ:

This is TenQ and I believe that you and I have NOT said a single word about Al-Tabarani.

The title of the Post is:
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage?

You've left the core issue to be arguing about Al-Tabarani and other irrelevant issues, hence my last post repeated here below:

Oh TenQ, I completely missed that out thinking it was sixfiguresmart. You jumped in at the middle of a conversation and don’t u think it is important to know where it started from? Anyways, I’ll leave that out for u to check..

On the issue of the topic, I will answer the question. But you also can’t be smart by half. You completely abandoned the conversation on the historicity of the Bible and you’ve mute ever since. You failed to respond to the meaning of Yahya to the best of my knowledge. If you so much believe in yhwh, let’s put him and his inspired books in the witness stand.

Again, for emphasis I am prepared to answer your questions above . But only on the condition that you agree I subject yhwh, the bible and christianity in the witness box. Is thAt not a reasonable condition?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:48am On Oct 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

Juwayriya bint al-Harith was a sex slave of Mohammed. Mohammed killed her father and her husband. What a horrible feeling she must have had each time mohammed got on top of her to perform sexual acts.

Put yourself in her situation. How would you have felt if you were her?

Jawāmiʿ al-ladhdha is the oldest surviving erotic manual in Arabic, this book was written following the sexual pervassion that mohammed invented in Arabia. Immediately after mohammed's death, the Abassid caliphate began a sexual festival in imitation of mohammed's lifestyle. They invaded many nations and captured slaves girls called jariyah and used them to experiment all sorts of sexual fantasies. They also had Qiyan. All they did was invade and enslave. This was the slavery that Muslims claim mohammed stopped. The disconcerting thing about it is that these women performed sexual acts in public. I mean, like an islamic sexual orgy.

This act extended to little boys etc. It was a paradise for sexual pervasion. It is all about sex, and sex, and sex for muslims from the inception of islam.

You religion invented sexual slavery. Extremely loathful things that people before did not even think of. We heard of prostitutes who gained from giving their bodies. In islam, these women were butchered as they aged. The black sexual slaves were killed when they got pregnant. Your religion sucks.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:50am On Oct 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

Oh TenQ, I completely missed that out thinking it was sixfiguresmart. You jumped in at the middle of a conversation and don’t u think it is important to know where it started from? Anyways, I’ll leave that out for u to check..

On the issue of the topic, I will answer the question. But you also can’t be smart by half. You completely abandoned the conversation on the historicity of the Bible and you’ve mute ever since. You failed to respond to the meaning of Yahya to the best of my knowledge. If you so much believe in yhwh, let’s put him and his inspired books in the witness stand.

Again, for emphasis I am prepared to answer your questions above . But only on the condition that you agree I subject yhwh, the bible and christianity in the witness box. Is thAt not a reasonable condition?
Everyone is asking but you do not provide a single answer. You went on like an uncontrolled child ranting over trivialities.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 6:31am On Oct 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Everyone is asking but you do not provide a single answer. You went on like an uncontrolled child ranting over trivialities.

This is completely untrue. If you and TenQ should run through my answers, you dragged me to this post when you spammed my mentions. We were discussing on a totally different topic when you came to this thread to tag me and not the other way round.

Now, for emphasis once more, I will answer your questions and that if TenQ and will do it well. I’m not the one to run from a debate with a Christian (of all people!!!!!). Nahhhhh. God forbid.

But the conversation has to be a two-way thing. You ask questions on Islam and you watch me demolish the basis of ur fraudulent religion. Simple as that. And more importantly, the person on the other end mustn’t be a liar
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

On the highlighted, I have ALREADY bursted you even before going far. I only appealed to the authority of Allah and the Qur'an. If you are willing to concede that both lied or are in error about the bible, be my guest. Only Muslims will trivialise the Word of Allah for that of Mohammed and trivialise that of Mohammed with that of their scholars when suitable.

On the topic at hand,
It looks like you are either afraid or confused:
1. Allah can never be wrong because he is the best of the creators.
2. Semen do not come from between the Ribcage and the Backbone of a person as acclaimed by Allah
3. Since Allah is CLEARLY wrong, Allah cannot be the Creator. Allah is a Mohammed or an alter of Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Then maintain a sane communication flow. You will look saner if you put your education on display here rather than your thuggery. If you ask, no one will deny you answers but just circumambulating on a circumference does not sound good.
TenQ is getting frustrated as well as others that you keep pivoting. Can we begin with the question of this thread which is the answer that TenQ wants to know from you.
LegalWolf:

This is completely untrue. If you and TenQ should run through my answers, you dragged me to this post when you spammed my mentions. We were discussing on a totally different topic when you came to this thread to tag me and not the other way round.

Now, for emphasis once more, I will answer your questions and that if TenQ and will do it well. I’m not the one to run from a debate with a Christian (of all people!!!!!). Nahhhhh. God forbid.

But the conversation has to be a two-way thing. You ask questions on Islam and you watch me demolish the basis of ur fraudulent religion. Simple as that. And more importantly, the person on the other end mustn’t be a liar
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2022
TenQ:

On the highlighted, I have ALREADY bursted you even before going far. I only appealed to the authority of Allah and the Qur'an. If you are willing to concede that both lied or are in error about the bible, be my guest. Only Muslims will trivialise the Word of Allah for that of Mohammed and trivialise that of Mohammed with that of their scholars when suitable.

On the topic at hand,
It looks like you are either afraid or confused:
1. Allah can never be wrong because he is the best of the creators.
2. Semen do not come from between the Ribcage and the Backbone of a person as acclaimed by Allah
3. Since Allah is CLEARLY wrong, Allah cannot be the Creator. Allah is a Mohammed or an alter of Mohammed.

Lol, afraid of you or what? I’ll break it down for you like a dummy so you can understand.

You alleged that you you bursted me before going far. How did you do it? You claim that the Quran confirmed the bible because yahya means “Yhwh is gracious”. I debunked that by explaining that the name is Yahya is NOT synonymous nor derived from Yohannan as confirmed in Quran 19:7

Now you can’t approbate and reprobate at the same time. That insults logic and common sense. If you appeal to a particular authority, that means (at least for the purpose of that argument), you concede to the soundness of that authority. If that authority fails you, don’t u think that your argument crumbles?

Then again, Our first argument is “inna isa wa malaikatAhu yussalun….” That I should transalate, I will. Then this, again I will. But that your fairy book of yours must also enter the witness?
Ohhh you are using reverse psychology. You’re scared and don’t want me to shred the Bible into pieces. Why don’t want u want us to discuss biblical historicity ? Why shitting on ur pants

AGAIN, I WILL ANSWER UR QUESTIONS, BUT YHWH AND THE BIBLE MUST BE INSIDE THE WITNESS BOX
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Then maintain a sane communication flow. You will look saner if you put your education on display here rather than your thuggery. If you ask, no one will deny you answers but just circumambulating on a circumference does not sound good.
TenQ is getting frustrated as well as others that you keep pivoting. Can we begin with the question of this thread which is the answer that TenQ wants to know from you.

No, TenQ has no reason to if he’s being honest. And now lemme explain certain things to you both. If I give the most logical explanation to you, I’m quite certain you would never by it given that you lied, conceded u lied and u told me to u don’t give two bleeps about it.

I don’t care abouT u two. But I care about the objective third party or innocent Muslim who comes across our conversation. They must know how shady of a character you are and why that needs to be acknowledged before debating further
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, afraid of you or what? I’ll break it down for you like a dummy so you can understand.

You alleged that you you bursted me before going far. How did you do it? You claim that the Quran confirmed the bible because yahya means “Yhwh is gracious”. I debunked that by explaining that the name is Yahya is NOT synonymous nor derived from Yohannan as confirmed in Quran 19:7
Muslims and Strawman arguments. It's not surprising because Allah himself is the best of the deceivers!

I used argument from
Qur'an 2:41:
And believe in the Book which I have revealed and which confirms the Scripture you already have , and be not foremost among its deniers. Do not sell My signs for a trifling gain, and beware of My wrath.

Allah himself seems to disagree with you

Qur'an 3:3
He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

Specifically, this is Allah's testimony about the earlier revealed books

Qur'an 6:115
The Word of your Lord is perfect in truthfulness and justice; no one can change His words. He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

But Jews and Christians are much more powerful than Allah and this can change Allah's words!?

Qur'an 2:89
“And when there comes to them a Book from Allah, confirming what is with them,- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognised, they refuse to believe in it but the curse of Allah is on those without Faith.

Christians and Jews refused to believe the Qur'an even though Allah says that the Qur'an confirms the BOOKS of the Jews and Christians!

Therefore once again of you can tell me that Allah is WRONG in the above, be my guest else, you have no single case!

LegalWolf:

Now you can’t approbate and reprobate at the same time. That insults logic and common sense. If you appeal to a particular authority, that means (at least for the purpose of that argument), you concede to the soundness of that authority. If that authority fails you, don’t u think that your argument crumbles?

Then again, Our first argument is “inna isa wa malaikatAhu yussalun….” That I should transalate, I will. Then this, again I will. But that your fairy book of yours must also enter the witness?
Ohhh you are using reverse psychology. You’re scared and don’t want me to shred the Bible into pieces. Why don’t want u want us to discuss biblical historicity ? Why shitting on ur pants

AGAIN, I WILL ANSWER UR QUESTIONS, BUT YHWH AND THE BIBLE MUST BE INSIDE THE WITNESS BOX
Till today after several pleading, you refused to translate for us the simple Arabic script.

I have asked you several times again, does the semen (of men and women according to Allah) come from between the ribcage and the backbone?

All you are bent on doing is changing the topic of discussion.

Just one error in the Qur'an is enough to discredit the whole of Allah and the Qur'an. We have found several!

Of course, the Qur'an is the WORDs of a honoured messenger.
If the Qur'an is the words of Allah, then Allah is the messenger.
If the Qur'an is the words of Mohammed, then the Qur'an is NOT the words of Allah.
If the Qur'an is the words of Jubril then the Qur'an is NOT the words of Allah.

Can you see why it is difficult to defend the Qur'an Mohammed and Islam?

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
He is caged. He just cannot move a single inch.
He is in deep thoughts right now. His quran is right in his face and he cannot move around it.

Add the below to the list.
Surah 1:5-7 You ˹alone˺ WE worship and You ˹alone˺ WE ask for help. Guide us along the Straight Path, the Path of those You have blessed—not those You are displeased with, or those who are astray.

In his very opening statement to mohammed, allah proves that he worships, asks for help, and needs guidance.
TenQ:

Muslims and Strawman arguments. It's not surprising because Allah himself is the best of the deceivers!

I used argument from
And believe in the Book which I have revealed and which confirms the Scripture you already have , and be not foremost among its deniers. Do not sell My signs for a trifling gain, and beware of My wrath.

He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

The Word of your Lord is perfect in truthfulness and justice; no one can change His words. He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

But Jews and Christians are much more powerful than Allah and this can change Allah's words!?

“And when there comes to them a Book from Allah, confirming what is with them,- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognised, they refuse to believe in it but the curse of Allah is on those without Faith.

Christians and Jews refused to believe the Qur'an even though Allah says that the Qur'an confirms the BOOKS of the Jews and Christians!

Therefore once again of you can tell me that Allah is WRONG in the above, be my guest else, you have no single case!

Till today after several pleading, you refused to translate for us the simple Arabic script.

I have asked you several times again, does the semen (of men and women according to Allah) come from between the ribcage and the backbone?

Just one error in the Qur'an is enough to discredit the whole of Allah and the Qur'an. We have found several!

If the Qur'an is the words of Mohammed, then the Qur'an is NOT the words of Allah.

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
TenQ:

I used argument from

Even from what you quoted shows complete lack of sense. Do you actually know the meaning of straw man argument? Or you just want to bamboozle your supporters who don’t have sense?

Let me refresh your memory, you started with yahyah argument and you’ve not rebutted that today. Every single time, the Quran says it has “revealed” the injil to Jesus. Key word here is reveal to Isa and please do not equate the current books of the bible to what the Quran is making reference to.

Apparently, the anonymous and fraudulently attributed four canonical books aren’t revealed to Jesus, are they? Muslims scholars are near unanimous that the extant canonical books are not injil and they can’t be. It shall never be!!!!! I can cite as much authority as you want if you give me the go-ahead.

Working your way back to prove the authenticity of the Bible through the Noble Quran won’t save your fabricated and anonymous story books. Again, the Bible is not worth what it was printed on and unless you are willing to put the NT in the ring for us to test it’s historicity, you’re clutching on to straws.

Why making circuitous argument? Is there something you don’t want us to know about your fairy tale holy book?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

Even from what you quoted shows complete lack of sense. Do you actually know the meaning of straw man argument? Or you just want to bamboozle your supporters who don’t have sense?
Of course, the quoted Quranic verses lack basic sense in that they are words of a messenger and not of God

LegalWolf:

Let me refresh your memory, you started with yahyah argument and you’ve not rebutted that today.
I didn't react because it would be a distraction to the main questions of
1. You translating a simple Arabic script (which you've not done till now)
2. Does the semen of men and women come from between the ribcage and the backbone ? (which you've also not answered till now)

Let me take you up on Yahya.
1. Is Yahya an Arabic name or Hebrew name?
2. What is the meaning of Yahya?

LegalWolf:

Every single time, the Quran says it has “revealed” the injil to Jesus. Key word here is reveal to Isa and please do not equate the current books of the bible to what the Quran is making reference to.

Apparently, the anonymous and fraudulently attributed four canonical books aren’t revealed to Jesus, are they? Muslims scholars are near unanimous that the extant canonical books are not injil and they can’t be. It shall never be!!!!! I can cite as much authority as you want if you give me the go-ahead.

Working your way back to prove the authenticity of the Bible through the Noble Quran won’t save your fabricated and anonymous story books. Again, the Bible is not worth what it was printed on and unless you are willing to put the NT in the ring for us to test it’s historicity, you’re clutching on to straws.

Why making circuitous argument? Is there something you don’t want us to know about your fairy tale holy book?
I don't need to prove anything about the bible. I only need to show you HOLES in the Qur'an!

If the Qur'an is truely from God the Creator of Everything, then it cannot have some basic errors.
1. Allah should know that semen don't come from between the Ribcage and the Backbone?
2. Allah should know that women don't produce SEMEN but ovum (egg)

This is basic primary school sex education and biology!

Without lies, Islam crumbles!

You are just doing everything not to respond to basic simple questions because it reveals your lies.

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 4:11am On Oct 11, 2022
TenQ:

Of course, the quoted Quranic verses lack basic sense in that they are words of a messenger and not of God

2. Does the semen of men and women come from between the ribcage and the backbone ? (which you've also not answered till now)

I don't need to prove anything about the bible. I only need to show you HOLES in the Qur'an!

If the Qur'an is truely from God the Creator of Everything, then it cannot have some basic errors.
1. Allah should know that semen don't come from between the Ribcage and the Backbone?
2. Allah should know that women don't produce SEMEN but ovum (egg)

This is basic primary school sex education and biology!

Without lies, Islam crumbles!

You are just doing everything not to respond to basic simple questions because it reveals your lies.

This is why your logic crumbles. I presumed you are an adult but I think I need to explain this to you like a 5 year old. Probably Quran exegesis for dummies. Let me take you on some few points (below):

- On Yahya issue, you cannot be claiming Yahya is an Hebrew name using the Quran and when clear evidence is brought from the same source to rebut your argument, you run away. It doesn’t work that way.

- If you rely on the Quran, Yahya is a name never given to anyone before. It cannot be an Hebrew name. Where is my source for this assertion - Quran 19:7

- So if you insist that it is an Hebrew name using the Quran, it is for you to bring a verse from the Quran disproving such.

- Lol, you are quite a funny guy. You do not need to prove the Bible to me? Really? Is that an argument?

- So who tells you I have to prove Allah or anything in the Quran to you? Again, on what basis do I have to prove such

- If you want to pick holes in the Quran to disprove Allah, that’s okay with me. I’ll give you a solid, rational and compact tight explanation. This is not the first time I’ve been doing this.

- But yhwh must enter the witness box. I must prove my hypothesis that the New Testament is a sham, composed by anonymous fraudsters and believed by the most docile people on earth.

- You will notice that I haven’t even cited sources. Neither have I gone in-depth to prove the inherent illogicality of the bible. This is because you have failed to commit to a two side conversation.

- Similarly, in case you have forgotten, I was the one one who reminded you in our most recent conversation that I will translate the transliterated quote of “inna isA wa malaikatAhu…” Not just that, I wrote in bold that I will also answer your queries on the fluid/semen topic. So it is baseless to say I’m scared of debating this. I relish and look forward to that opportunity.

- You keep claiming Islam can’t stand on lie. Your entire religion is a fraud to start with. Your bible is the greatest forgery in humanity so also is your entire creed. If conversation proceeds to that place, I will demonstrate unequivocally how your religion is nothing but a scam!

- I can go on and on. But it is apparent your claim to rest the authenticity of the fraudulent bible on the Holy Quran has failed. And I don’t know why you are scared to defend what your church leaders tell you to be demonically “inspired”. The sheer stupidity for me.

- At this stage, even an imbec*le should have grasped the drift of my argument as succinctly explained above.

- Finally, I have nothing to prove to you UNLESS AND UNTILL BOTH YHWH AND THE NEW TESTAMENT enters the witness box. How simple, rational and fair could a request be?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 4:33am On Oct 11, 2022
At you both - TenQ and Sixfiguresmart

Why is it so difficult to want to defend your yhwh? Or your Bible. I’m the one to prove that the Bible is a sham not you but still why is it difficult to get commitment.

Let me make this abundantly clear - I speak no Greek not to talk of Byzantium Greek. But I will rely on authorities of scholars who are masters in a discipline called “classics” and biblical history. These guys have read the Bible in its original version (not KJV or any translation out there), studied ancient scripts and tell you exactly what it is saying after painstaking observations. And interestingly, these scholars are near unanimous that:

- Mark is the first book of the bible

- Matthew and Luke are nothing but embellishment

- John is crap and a big bag of sh1t

- All non-apostolic books are scams.

- in any event, ALL of these books are anonymous (my view, certainly written by fraudsters for people without brain).

The above is my hypothesis. And on this rock, I am willing to go a thousand years and length to prove (not that I have to in any event since they are historically and factually accurate. It’s just like proving Abuja is the capital of Nigeria).
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2022
We are different individuals and as a lawyer you could have easily been able to tell that we have differences in writing and varying logical angles. Yet, we arrive at a conclusion because we are speaking the fact. That is the Miracle that muslims do not have. If you sit two muslims, you will hear abstract and contrasting logic to a point where one of them will suddenly be a echo member. He will surely keep quiet cos he is designed to be a dummy.

TenQ asks you simple questions and he comes with receipts. You are simply dancing like a cripple when your legs are functioning.
I will repost his questions to you. And, I hope that you provide these answers.

LegalWolf:
At you both - TenQ and Sixfiguresmart

Why is it so difficult to want to defend your yhwh? Or your Bible. I’m the one to prove that the Bible is a sham not you but still why is it difficult to get commitment.

Let me make this abundantly clear - I speak no Greek not to talk of Byzantium Greek. But I will rely on authorities of scholars who are masters in a discipline called “classics” and biblical history. These guys have read the Bible in its original version (not KJV or any translation out there), studied ancient scripts and tell you exactly what it is saying after painstaking observations. And interestingly, these scholars are near unanimous that:

- Mark is the first book of the bible

- Matthew and Luke are nothing but embellishment

- John is crap and a big bag of sh1t

- All non-apostolic books are scams.

- in any event, ALL of these books are anonymous (my view, certainly written by fraudsters for people without brain).

The above is my hypothesis. And on this rock, I am willing to go a thousand years and length to prove (not that I have to in any event since they are historically and factually accurate. It’s just like proving Abuja is the capital of Nigeria).

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2022
LegalWolf:

This is why your logic crumbles. I presumed you are an adult but I think I need to explain this to you like a 5 year old. Probably Quran exegesis for dummies. Let me take you on some few points (below):

- On Yahya issue, you cannot be claiming Yahya is an Hebrew name using the Quran and when clear evidence is brought from the same source to rebut your argument, you run away. It doesn’t work that way.

- If you rely on the Quran, Yahya is a name never given to anyone before. It cannot be an Hebrew name . Where is my source for this assertion - Quran 19:7

- So if you insist that it is an Hebrew name using the Quran, it is for you to bring a verse from the Quran disproving such.
Muslims are the greatest fraudsters on this planet earth, but I am not surprised for your lord Allah is the best of the deceivers (you Muslims being members of the deceivers gang)

Yahya not a Jewish name!?
Like,
Zakariya is not a Jewish name!
Isaac is not a Jewish name!
Yakub is not a Jewish name!
Yusuf is not a Jewish name!
Daud is not a Jewish name!
Suleiman is not a Jewish name!

Exactly like that, Yahya is not a Jewish name!?

LIAR!
Like your Lord the best of the deceivers!

I am surprised you claim to be a lawyer!
Here is the report from a book 600 years before Islam

Luk 1:13:
"But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John."

Luk 1:60-63:
"And his mother answered and said, Not so; but he shall be called John. And they said unto her, There is none of thy kindred that is called by this name. And they made signs to his father, how he would have him called. And he asked for a writing table, and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they marveled all."

Copy-Paste religion that cannot even copy correctly!

LegalWolf:

- Lol, you are quite a funny guy. You do not need to prove the Bible to me? Really? Is that an argument?

- So who tells you I have to prove Allah or anything in the Quran to you? Again, on what basis do I have to prove such

- If you want to pick holes in the Quran to disprove Allah, that’s okay with me. I’ll give you a solid, rational and compact tight explanation. This is not the first time I’ve been doing this.

- But yhwh must enter the witness box. I must prove my hypothesis that the New Testament is a sham, composed by anonymous fraudsters and believed by the most docile people on earth.

- You will notice that I haven’t even cited sources. Neither have I gone in-depth to prove the inherent illogicality of the bible. This is because you have failed to commit to a two side conversation.

- Similarly, in case you have forgotten, I was the one one who reminded you in our most recent conversation that I will translate the transliterated quote of “inna isA wa malaikatAhu…” Not just that, I wrote in bold that I will also answer your queries on the fluid/semen topic. So it is baseless to say I’m scared of debating this. I relish and look forward to that opportunity.

- You keep claiming Islam can’t stand on lie. Your entire religion is a fraud to start with. Your bible is the greatest forgery in humanity so also is your entire creed. If conversation proceeds to that place, I will demonstrate unequivocally how your religion is nothing but a scam!

- I can go on and on. But it is apparent your claim to rest the authenticity of the fraudulent bible on the Holy Quran has failed. And I don’t know why you are scared to defend what your church leaders tell you to be demonically “inspired”. The sheer stupidity for me.

- At this stage, even an imbec*le should have grasped the drift of my argument as succinctly explained above.

- Finally, I have nothing to prove to you UNLESS AND UNTILL BOTH YHWH AND THE NEW TESTAMENT enters the witness box. How simple, rational and fair could a request be?
I am not asking you to prove Allah or the Qur'an for anyone. I simply poke HOLES into the CLAIMS of both Allah, Mohammed and Islam!
QED!

None of my question is to ask you to DEFEND the authenticity of the Qur'an but to show you the big HOLES in their claims in broad daylight.

In that sense, I ASSUME that the Qur'an says exactly what it says and Islamic narratives say exactly what they say!

You are wasting precious time!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2022
TenQ:

Muslims are the greatest fraudsters on this planet earth, but I am not surprised for your lord Allah is the best of the deceivers (you Muslims being members of the deceivers gang)

Yahya not a Jewish name!?
Like,
Zakariya is not a Jewish name!
Isaac is not a Jewish name!
Yakub is not a Jewish name!
Yusuf is not a Jewish name!
Daud is not a Jewish name!
Suleiman is not a Jewish name!

Exactly like that, Yahya is not a Jewish name!?

LIAR!
Like your Lord the best of the deceivers!

I am surprised you claim to be a lawyer!
Here is the report from a book 600 years before Islam

Luk 1:13:
"But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John."

Luk 1:60-63:
"And his mother answered and said, Not so; but he shall be called John. And they said unto her, There is none of thy kindred that is called by this name. And they made signs to his father, how he would have him called. And he asked for a writing table, and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they marveled all."

Copy-Paste religion that cannot even copy correctly!

I am not asking you to prove Allah or the Qur'an for anyone. I simply poke HOLES into the CLAIMS of both Allah, Mohammed and Islam!
QED!

None of my question is to ask you to DEFEND the authenticity of the Qur'an but to show you the big HOLES in their claims in broad daylight.

In that sense, I ASSUME that the Qur'an says exactly what it says and Islamic narratives say exactly what they say!

You are wasting precious time!

This your circuitous argument is puerile and lame. I assumed you were 5 and an imbec*le and I broke it down to you to that level. Even I take you for mad man, still you won’t learn.

You’ve been the one wasting my time and I shall give you all the attention you wanted. Just a couple of questions:

- Why appeal to an authority that would not support you. What was in dispute was “yahya” and having given you clear cut evidence that It is not from any impotent yhwh is ungracious, you’ve gone ahead to be ranting like a castrated dog.

- Let’s assume you’re talking to a kid. You said yours is to poke and show me the big hole in the Quran. Apparently, you want to elicit a “defence” from me knowing well I am a Muslim. Isn’t it?

- Thirdly, all your circumnavigation of the issues won’t save you. Or let me phrase it this way, for the sake of this argument, I am taking the assumption that the Bible is divinely inspired.

- All I will do is to SHOW YOU with clear cut evidence that the bible cannot be divinely inspired as it is a bag of sh1te written by anonymous persons.

- Going by your logic, you’re not to “defend” the authenticity of the Bible or yhwh at all. Is that fine too?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
We are different individuals and as a lawyer you could have easily been able to tell that we have differences in writing and varying logical angles. Yet, we arrive at a conclusion because we are speaking the fact. That is the Miracle that muslims do not have. If you sit two muslims, you will hear abstract and contrasting logic to a point where one of them will suddenly be a echo member. He will surely keep quiet cos he is designed to be a dummy.

TenQ asks you simple questions and he comes with receipts. You are simply dancing like a cripple when your legs are functioning.
I will repost his questions to you. And, I hope that you provide these answers.

I have been gracious enough to give him a response (that yhyh is not an Hebrew name with Quranic reference). But clearly he has been the one running away from discussing authorship of the bible because he knows he is holding on to straws as a religious book.

I’m a lone (legal) wolf and I will see to the systemic destruction of you and TenQ argument. One-by-one will I sterilise your points and feed it to sewers that it belongs. And all issues must be captured.

It may actually be tiring debating with a liar on one end and an hypocrite on the other. In any event, I haven’t forgotten you made some bold assertions about Tabarani with me asking questions begging for answers. I’m still expecting them…
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
LegalWolf:

This your circuitous argument is puerile and lame. I assumed you were 5 and an imbec*le and I broke it down to you to that level. Even I take you for mad man, still you won’t learn.

You’ve been the one wasting my time and I shall give you all the attention you wanted. Just a couple of questions:

- Why appeal to an authority that would not support you. What was in dispute was “yahya” and having given you clear cut evidence that It is not from any impotent yhwh is ungracious, you’ve gone ahead to be ranting like a castrated dog.

- Let’s assume you’re talking to a kid. You said yours is to poke and show me the big hole in the Quran. Apparently, you want to elicit a “defence” from me knowing well I am a Muslim. Isn’t it?

- Thirdly, all your circumnavigation of the issues won’t save you. Or let me phrase it this way, for the sake of this argument, I am taking the assumption that the Bible is divinely inspired.

- All I will do is to SHOW YOU with clear cut evidence that the bible cannot be divinely inspired as it is a bag of sh1te written by anonymous persons.

- Going by your logic, you’re not to “defend” the authenticity of the Bible or yhwh at all. Is that fine too?
It is pointless discussing with a very DISHONEST person like you. Yahya is NOT a Hebrew name!?

No wonder you couldn't answer the questions .

But a dishonest person who has no she in lieing is not worthy of my discussion.

If Yahya (Arabic) is not John the Baptist of the Bible (according to LegalWolf): then LegalWolf is a LIAR of the greatest order and not worth to be associated with.

You can keep your delusion to yourself as you are NOT worth having any reasonable discussion with! Bye, Till you are willing to speak the TRUTH!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
TenQ:

It is pointless discussing with a very DISHONEST person like you. Yahya is NOT a Hebrew name!?

No wonder you couldn't answer the questions .

But a dishonest person who has no she in lieing is not worthy of my discussion.

If Yahya (Arabic) is not John the Baptist of the Bible (according to LegalWolf): then LegalWolf is a LIAR of the greatest order and not worth to be associated with.

You can keep your delusion to yourself as you are NOT worth having any reasonable discussion with! Bye, Till you are willing to speak the TRUTH!

Lol, this your emotional outburst is for people without brain. Certainly not me. Ive come down to the level of an imbec*le to explain to you but you still don’t get it. You keep deliberating fooling around and that won’t save you.

Again, for emphasis. YAHYA IS NOT AN HEBREW
NAME AND NOT IN ANY WAY SIMILAR TO YOHANNAN
. This is the fallacy you keep making and I have debunked it on several occasions.

The name Yahya was referenced in the Quran as a name Allah has never given anyone before. It is NOT in any way similar to John. How on earth can I stress this enough??!!!!!!!!!!

And to top it up, I’m not the first to say this. Unlike sixfiguresmart, I won’t lie to defend Islam as it a beautiful and perfect religion. The truth will stand out for itself. Let me cite just one source from clearly debunking that Yahya is remotely similar to Yohannan

[https://www.islamic-awareness.org/quran/contrad/external/yahya] (This is just one of others I can cite. This Article was written at least 22 years ago.)

As you will agree with me, contending LegalWolf is lying by claiming Yahya is not an Hebrew name is clearly not true as Muslim scholars have been saying this way before today. My claim is not outlandish and neither is it a lie, is it? Again, if you say I’m lying and I point you out to other sources saying exactly the same thing, would that amount to a lie?

I’m not sixfiguresmart and you can take my words to the bank when I’m debating with a Christian. Not a Jew, atheist or Hindu but with a Christian. Every single word I say.

You keep being evasive. I have submitted myself to a debate and a conversation on all the issues you have with the Quran and Islam. But I am unwilling to take on the assumption that the Bible is a holy book and I want to demolish that basis. So who patently is afraid here ?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
At TenQ, I don’t like quoting people more than once and you are NOT OBLIGED to respond to this post. But for innocent observers out there who would stumble on this post and to keep the records straight for posterity, I will implore you to.

Why do you enjoy making circuitous argument. That turns you into a clown. You want to prove the Bible through the Quran and yet you are claiming the Quran is lying. Let me break it down to you so you’ll see how it sounds.

Imagine I assert that yhwh sanctions incest. What is my proof - Genesis 20:12 where our lovely “father Abraham” married his sister. Instinctively, I expect you to come to a defense of this verse (logically speaking, I don’t know what defence you can put up).

But imagine you come up with a defence, say “oh that’s not true LegalWolf, yhwh banned incest in the book of…” Don’t you think it does not lie in my mouth to say the Bible is lying and keep insisting incest is sanctioned by yhwh?

I have appealed to the bible to prove that incest is sanctioned by yhwh. You have putatively used biblical verses to disprove it. Saying that the Bible is lying without bringing any other biblical authority is clutching on straws or what do you think??

You have complete lack of knowledge of a Islam. I’m doing you unpaid tutorial on quranic exegesis. Worse still, you’ve not taken your time to research on the foundation of your religion and you have the nerves to say I’m lying? I’m running away from debate? Worse still, a debate with a Christian (of all groups on earth) ? That is insulting and a take exception to that

Finally, since you have failed to demonstrate that the Quran confirms the bible, would you now let us go to the arena on how the Bible came be what it is?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
@ Sixfiguresmart or maybe six figure dumb anyone.

You were asking at one point whether Abiola and Atiku or HM, the Queen Elizabeth (deceased) and the respected MLK were contemporaries (unless u refresh my memory, these were the examples you used).

To your queries, I answered yes. We’ve not seen neither the head nor tail of the argument you wanted to build. So please tell me the impact of that question to how Al-Haythami or At-Tabarani were contemporaries of the prophet.

You said you don’t run from debate and I told you I don’t either. That makes two of us right. So I prayeth thee to tell me the nexus between your question and the issue at hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Boast In God's Grace For You - Joseph Prince / Sheikh Abdul Rahim Oniwasiagbaye Died In Ilorin / Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.