Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? (6831 Views)

Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question / Is Our Sperms An Evil Spirits? / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:43am On Sep 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of course, a half blind man is the king of the blind!
It only takes a fool to lead the foolish!
Where is the deception?
Muslims are just tired of the unnecessary argument that leads nowhere and even include lies and twisting of facts!
https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah:193
Why is allah CARRIED by 8 mountain goats? Doesn’t he have powers to levitate or walk by himself?

Why is allah so light in weight? 8 mountain goats?

Surah 69:17 And the angels will be on its sides, and eight angels will, that Day, bear the Throne of your Lord above them. And the angels will be on the sides thereof, and eight will uphold the Throne of thy Lord that day, above them.

Why can’t allah move without a help? Why can’t he position without a help of a goat or an angel? Is he/are they crippled?
Before the goats and angels who carried the crippled allah?

So if the angels rebelled, allah will crumble like Naira?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:56am On Sep 26, 2022
You cannot fool everyone at the same time. You do not speak the language that you are arguing on. You are trusting the sources that have disappointed you.

Initially I told you that angel Gabriel was a spurious insertion in that quran that you have been reading. You ran away for weeks. The I called you out repetitively before you came back out of shame.

You continue to rely on these sources when the fact is clear to you. al barka means blessing. salat is to pray. You cannot change and entire language just to solve a particular crime. You cannot fool your bowel.

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 143
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said to Abu Talha, “Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar.” So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah’s Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, “O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and[b] from being overcome by men[/b].”

Tell me why your prophet always wanted little boys. Why do MEN also overcome your prophet? Why can't he control his organs before little boys. Sucking the innocent out of their mouths, sucking their little innocent penis, always wanting to go on an "expedition" (not with his assistant, Jubril or his followers but) with a little boy of a particular age group, NEARING PUBERTY. That little boy on an expedition never came back the same. He lost his innocence on that expedition.

Mohammed had companions. Why didn't he go with any? Why a lonely little boy on AN (s)EXPEDITION. Would you leave your son to someone like momoh who sucks the living daylight of boys tongues and joysticks?

I keep asking you, why homosexuality was abolished ONLY in the 19th century in Islam? For 1200 years in the calendar of homosexuality, what happened in Islam?
AntiChristian:

Allah sends His Salat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad SAW), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. AsSalamu Alaikum).

[5] Quran (33:56) Muhsin Khan translation

You can translate this as it is from the Holy Spirit and not from the Qur'an!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Salah, salat all means prayer or pray. Moreover if you found such words in a religious book, it is undeniably referring to prayer. Arabic is a poetic language. It has rich vocabulary. It stole from Aramaic, syriac, Hebrew etc. so you would expect it to have more vocabulary than her predecessors.

There is no reason why we should have an issue about the meaning of salah in a religious book which even today literally means pray?

let us check this before the ban me again:

Muhammad Asad
and then We create out of the drop of sperm a germ-cell, and then We create out of the germ-cell an embryonic lump, and then We create within the embryonic lump bones, and then We clothe the bones with flesh - and then We bring [all] this into being as a new creation: hallowed, therefore, is God, the best of artisans.

The Clear Quran, Dr. Mustafa Khattab
then We developed the drop into a clinging clot ˹of blood˺, then developed the clot into a lump ˹of flesh˺, then developed the lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, then We brought it into being as a new creation. So Blessed is Allah, the Best of Creators.

Safi Kaskas
and then We transformed the fertilized ovum into a clinging leach, and the leach into a chewed morsel, and [from] the chewed morsel, We created bones, and We covered the bones with flesh, and then we structured him into yet another creation. Blessed is God, the best of creators.

How many creators are there in islam? Do we see why allah needed the ‘WE’ so badly?

Muhammad asad compared allah to artisans. cheesy

Even right in the quran, the proof of many creators exists.

AntiChristian:

This is foolishness! Will Google translate explain how words are used in grammar?

What type of prayer? Is it supplication? Is it Salah that involved standing , bowing and prostration?
Google translate won't give you this!

You need to learn!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:16am On Sep 26, 2022
Reference : Sahih Muslim 821a
In-book reference : Book 6, Hadith 334
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1789

Chapter: The clarification that the Qur’an was revealed in seven ahruf (modes of recitation), and clarifying its meaning
(48)
Ubayy b. Ka'b reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was near the tank of Banu Ghifar that Gabriel came to him and said:
Allah has commanded you to recite to your people the Qur'an in one dialect. Upon this he said: I ask from Allah pardon and forgiveness. My people are not capable of doing it. He then came for the second time and said: Allah has commanded you that you should recite the Qur'an to your people in two dialects. Upon this he (the Holy prophet) again said: I seek pardon and forgiveness from Allah, my people would not be able to do so. He (Gabriel) came for the third time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in three dialects. Upon this he said: I ask pardon and forgiveness from Allah. My people would not be able to do it. He then came to him for the fourth time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in seven dialects, and in whichever dialect they would recite, they would be right.

What are the seven dialects of the Quran?
Mohammed kept on telling allah that his people cannot understand the words of allah.
Does mohammed know better than allah?
Does allah not know the level of comprehension of his servants?
AntiChristian:

This is a Phrase which can mean they "shower blessing on the stone".
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 4:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Ask him what shape is allah.
Is allah a shape or an amoeba?

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532s:
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:
Then Allah will come to them and says: “I am your Lord”, they reply: we’ll stay here till our Lord comes to us and when he comes to us we will recognize him, then Allah will appear in such a shape that they can recognize …

' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say, 'You are not our Lord. ' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?'

Is allah a shape or an amoeba? Is he shapeless? He has two shapes. The one they know and the one they do not know.
I even want to take them for their words
1. Allah has a description that Muslims know.
We know that Allah has two right hands
2. Allah will reveal himself to the Muslim in another shape/form
3. Even though this is Allah, Muslims do not recognize him
4. Allah now changes into the shape Muslims know and then Muslims will worship him.

Till today, Muslims in fear of ridicule claim they don't know how Allah looks like.

However, Mohammed described him clearly:
1. Allah looks very much like the Dajjal except that Allah has (maybe) at least 2 eyes whereas the Dajjal has only one eye and probably he doesn't have kafir written between his eyes

Sahih al-Bukhari 7408
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah did not send any prophet but that he warned his nation of the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). He is one-eyed while your Lord is not one-eyed, The word 'Kafir' (unbeliever) is written between his two eyes.

2. We also know that Allah has two right hands and no left hands ) according to prophet Muhammad SAW)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5379
It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As that:

The Prophet [SAW] said: "Those who are just and fair will be with Allah, Most High, on thrones of light, at the right hand of the Most Merciful, those who are just in their rulings and in their dealings with their families and those of whom they are in charge." Muhammad (one of the narrators) said in his Hadith: "And both of His hands are right hands."

1. The Dajjal is a physical being, if Allah is not, why compare Allah with the Dajjal?
2. If Allah looks vastly different from the Dajjal, why did Mohammed emphasized mainly the eyes as the difference

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2022
TenQ:

I even want to take them for their words
1. Allah has a description that Muslims know.
We know that Allah has two right hands
2. Allah will reveal himself to the Muslim in another shape/form
3. Even though this is Allah, Muslims do not recognize him
4. Allah now changes into the shape Muslims know and then Muslims will worship him.

Till today, Muslims in fear of ridicule claim they don't know how Allah looks like.

However, Mohammed described him clearly:
1. Allah looks very much like the Dajjal except that Allah has (maybe) at least 2 eyes whereas the Dajjal has only one eye and probably he doesn't have kafir written between his eyes

Sahih al-Bukhari 7408
Narrated Anas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah did not send any prophet but that he warned his nation of the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). He is one-eyed while your Lord is not one-eyed, The word 'Kafir' (unbeliever) is written between his two eyes.

2. We also know that Allah has two right hands and no left hands ) according to prophet Muhammad SAW)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5379
It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As that:

The Prophet [SAW] said: "Those who are just and fair will be with Allah, Most High, on thrones of light, at the right hand of the Most Merciful, those who are just in their rulings and in their dealings with their families and those of whom they are in charge." Muhammad (one of the narrators) said in his Hadith: "And both of His hands are right hands."

1. The Dajjal is a physical being, if Allah is not, why compare Allah with the Dajjal?
2. If Allah looks vastly different from the Dajjal, why did Mohammed emphasized mainly the eyes as the difference

Stand your ground with them. Do not let any detail slide. If you choke a muslim hard enough intellectually, in the absence of violence, he will submit to logic.

The muslims on Nairaland are ignorant. They know so little about their religion. In fact, they are learning from you. We are the lie detectors for them. All thry do is go to myislam to get answers. All their answers are similar. They use one single brain. It is only when you point out the idiocy of that myislam brain that they deflect or hide.

The real Arab Muslims are burning their hijabs and SEEKING FREEDOM. They know what the true face of Islam is. These Nigerian muslims enjoy Islam with the freedom that Christianity offers them IN NIGERIA.

Rich Arabs are running out with their families to secure Australian, British, and American passports. No muslims craves to SETTLE in Saudi Arabia. No one goes to Pakistan or even Malaysia or Indonesia. They are all seeking to live among Christians.

Even the followers of allah have better moral and compassion than allah.

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran 4:. 24)" (i. e. they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).
Sahih Muslim 8:3432

Look at how miserable their life will be in the jannah. A life of orgy. What is left of a man who has sex with 100 women in a single day?

Copulation in this world, besides carrying uncleanness at the time of gratification, also makes people neglectful. But, an intercourse in paradise makes one mindful and aware... A faithful man will enjoy a hundred virgins in a day in paradise and the astonishing fact is that they would again become virgins immediately thereafter.
Ayatullah Dastaghaib Shirazi. Heart of the Qur'an: A Commentary to Sura al Yasin. Ansariyan Publications (Qum). Ayat no. 53-57.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Go and debate with your mullah.
There is no absurdity in Christianity. You had mentioned Constantine and there I knew you have a lackluster knowledge on Christianity. You linked la Reconquista to Christianity and that also proves that you need assistance. I will never run away from a debate. But, to have the referee on your side or the moderator to tie my hands down while you throw punches is not a level ground. I get banned almost every 30 minutes and that is not fair cos I see these muslims make egregious slurs against Christians yet no one bans them. It will be a whole waste of time.
If you want, I can debate you on a neutral ground. Not on an Islamic platform like this.

Allah's Messenger said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

allah does not care for any black skin person if you like pray 99 times a day. allah just doesn't care about you. your end is the Hell.

On this last one, I am willing to take you up on it with every fibre of my being. every single thing about Christianity is absurd. Like every single thing. From yhwh to unholy ghost to the doctrine of trinity to the bible itself to factual and archaeological blunders. The entire bible is one incoherent piece of shite!

And the audacity of you talking that Allah does not care about black man. It is your dumb yhwh that does not give a shite about your black ass. He is a god of Israel first and foremost and not of any other tribe. And the list of tribes and times that it is said that ywhw is the god of israel and no other is countless in the bible. Same also as the number of time he fought for israel against other tribes. So how on earth would such a motherfucker yhwh give a f0ck about your black ass? Or do you want me to start listing the wars yhwh fought on behalf of israel against other tribes?

- In the best religion on earth, racism is unknown. What defines brotherhood is your commitment to Allah and no other. During the time of the prophet, the muadhin was a black Ethiopian. In Muslim countries even in as far as South East Asia (Indian sub-continent), black muslims held important admistrative and military posts.

So whats your rambling. And again, I suspect you are are not a lawyer at worst and a charge and bail at best. Is this how you define issues in your briefs (if you are litigation lawyer)? Just throwing points up and down and cannot delineate issues. IF you want us to talk about racism in Islam and Christianity, let's do it so I bring all the chapters of the Bible used to justify slavery during the abolitionist movement and you show me what Islam says about slavery. If it is other point, let's discuss it not you quoting from blogs and jumbing from one point to another like an headless chicken
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Stand your ground with them. Do not let any detail slide. If you choke a muslim hard enough intellectually, in the absence of violence, he will submit to logic.

The muslims on Nairaland are ignorant. They know so little about their religion. In fact, they are learning from you. We are the lie detectors for them. All thry do is go to myislam to get answers. All their answers are similar. They use one single brain. It is only when you point out the idiocy of that myislam brain that they deflect or hide.

The real Arab Muslims are burning their hijabs and SEEKING FREEDOM. They know what the true face of Islam is. These Nigerian muslims enjoy Islam with the freedom that Christianity offers them IN NIGERIA.

Rich Arabs are running out with their families to secure Australian, British, and American passports. No muslims craves to SETTLE in Saudi Arabia. No one goes to Pakistan or even Malaysia or Indonesia. They are all seeking to live among Christians.

Even the followers of allah have better moral and compassion than allah.

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran 4:. 24)" (i. e. they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).
Sahih Muslim 8:3432

Look at how miserable their life will be in the jannah. A life of orgy. What is left of a man who has sex with 100 women in a single day?

Copulation in this world, besides carrying uncleanness at the time of gratification, also makes people neglectful. But, an intercourse in paradise makes one mindful and aware... A faithful man will enjoy a hundred virgins in a day in paradise and the astonishing fact is that they would again become virgins immediately thereafter.
Ayatullah Dastaghaib Shirazi. Heart of the Qur'an: A Commentary to Sura al Yasin. Ansariyan Publications (Qum). Ayat no. 53-57.
I'm perfectly in agreement with you.

Islam and Mohammed are the second major antichrist and the most damaging till today. It promotes the Arabian chief idol to the status of the God of the Jews and Christians while at the same time attempting to force them either to become slaves, die or become Muslims.

As deceptive as satan is, he sometimes tell them the truth: as ALL Muslims will enter into Hell Fire. It is a guarantee for Muslims.

Most Muslims are in shock when I show them that Allah has two hands: too much mindless chanting of La illah illa la has blocked their mind and heart.

We pray for them as we also force them to see the truth Islam is hiding from them.

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2022
TenQ:

I'm perfectly in agreement with you.

Islam and Mohammed are the second major antichrist and the most damaging till today. It promotes the Arabian chief idol to the status of the God of the Jews and Christians while at the same time attempting to force them either to become slaves, die or become Muslims.

As deceptive as satan is, he sometimes tell them the truth: as ALL Muslims will enter into Hell Fire. It is a guarantee for Muslims.

Most Muslims are in shock when I show them that Allah has two hands: too much mindless chanting of La illah illa la has blocked their mind and heart.

We pray for them as we also force them to see the truth Islam is hiding from them.
Fact.

You know LegalWolf swore that there was no Jubril in that verse while AntiChristian argued that Jubril is in the verse blowing into a woman's vagina.

So, both of them have been deceived by their clerics. They both rely on these guys from the islamic umma to direct them and so far they have failed them. I pity them but they just can't see the light yet.

LegalWolf is more about dragging Hellenists and converting them to Christians to prove a point rather than focusing on the noble quran right in front of him.

I find it disconcerting that a flip-flop lawyer like LegalWolf sees no problem with a senior citizen sucking the tongue and penis of a prepubescent. Is his law degree wrapped in suya pack?

Why does sex and blood have to surround a single person?

They still can't tell us where the two seas met.

Hold them on the two-eyed allah.

They do not know if allah had a shape.

Who are allahs co creatorS?

Push them hard. They constantly report me and have me banned every now and them. They control the media.

Will LegalWolf agree to leave his prepubescent kid with a man that exudes the behaviour of mohammed?

LegalWolf, why are blacks from the left shoulders and why will they end up in hell.

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Did Mohammed teach that EVERYTHING about Christians is absurd?

The book is absurd?
LegalWolf:

On this last one, I am willing to take you up on it with every fibre of my being. every single thing about Christianity is absurd. Like every single thing. From yhwh to unholy ghost to the doctrine of trinity to the bible itself to factual and archaeological blunders. The entire bible is one incoherent piece of shite!

And the audacity of you talking that Allah does not care about black man. It is your dumb yhwh that does not give a shite about your black ass. He is a god of Israel first and foremost and not of any other tribe. And the list of tribes and times that it is said that ywhw is the god of israel and no other is countless in the bible. Same also as the number of time he fought for israel against other tribes. So how on earth would such a motherfucker yhwh give a f0ck about your black ass? Or do you want me to start listing the wars yhwh fought on behalf of israel against other tribes?

- In the best religion on earth, racism is unknown. What defines brotherhood is your commitment to Allah and no other. During the time of the prophet, the muadhin was a black Ethiopian. In Muslim countries even in as far as South East Asia (Indian sub-continent), black muslims held important admistrative and military posts.

So whats your rambling. And again, I suspect you are are not a lawyer at worst and a charge and bail at best. Is this how you define issues in your briefs (if you are litigation lawyer)? Just throwing points up and down and cannot delineate issues. IF you want us to talk about racism in Islam and Christianity, let's do it so I bring all the chapters of the Bible used to justify slavery during the abolitionist movement and you show me what Islam says about slavery. If it is other point, let's discuss it not you quoting from blogs and jumbing from one point to another like an headless chicken
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Fact.

You know LegalWolf swore that there was no Jubril in that verse while AntiChristian argued that Jubril is in the verse blowing into a woman's vagina.

So, both of them have been deceived by their clerics. They both rely on these guys from the islamic umma to direct them and so far they have failed them. I pity them but they just can't see the light yet.

LegalWolf is more about dragging Hellenists and converting them to Christians to prove a point rather than focusing on the noble quran right in front of him.

I find it disconcerting that a flip-flop lawyer like LegalWolf sees no problem with a senior citizen sucking the tongue and penis of a prepubescent. Is his law degree wrapped in suya pack?

Why does sex and blood have to surround a single person?

They still can't tell us where the two seas met.

Hold them on the two-eyed allah.

They do not know if allah had a shape.

Who are allahs co creatorS?

Push them hard. They constantly report me and have me banned every now and them. They control the media.

Will LegalWolf agree to leave his prepubescent kid with a man that exudes the behaviour of mohammed?

LegalWolf, why are blacks from the left shoulders and why will they end up in hell.
There are 4 types of Muslims clerics and apologists when they discover a painful truth against Mohammed and Islam.
1. Those who would withdraw into their shells. They will avoid damaging arguments at all cost (like compton11 and
haekymbahd). They choose their fights very carefully
2. Those who would claim "Qur'an Only" as the hadiths and Tafsirs are terrible jokes. Unfortunately, even the Qur'an alone discredits every foundation of Islam.
3. Those who would acknowledge all the atrocities and blunders and stand by them with no apology (like LegalWolf)!
Assertion: Mohammed had sex with an 8 year old girl
Response: So what if he had sex with a 5 year old girl
4. Those who would do everything to twist what the Qur'an and Hadiths say to sound logical, sensible and correct. (eg. Antichristian). They can tell lies for Africa even when the truth is glaring!

2 Likes

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2022
TenQ:

There are 4 types of Muslims clerics and apologists when they discover a painful truth against Mohammed and Islam.
1. Those who would withdraw into their shells. They will avoid damaging arguments at all cost (like compton11 and
2. Those who would claim "Qur'an Only" as the hadiths and Tafsirs are terrible jokes. Unfortunately, even the Qur'an alone discredits every foundation of Islam.
3. Those who would acknowledge all the atrocities and blunders and stand by them with no apology (like LegalWolf)!
4. Those who would do everything to twist what the Qur'an and Hadiths say to sound logical, sensible and correct. (eg. Antichristian). They can tell lies for Africa even when the truth is glaring!

Abeg where are the lies that i lied?

Revelation 21:8
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

You and your colleague are the liars!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

1. Are the reproductive organs of men and women located between the backbone and the ribcage?
2. Is the Ovum a gushing fluid?
3. Why should the phrase
"Gabriel and His angels pray to the prophet"
be different from
"Allah and his Angels pray to the prophet" in translation.
4. The sun sets in the murky waters! True or false.

People like you will twist the obvious truth in answering this. All these questions involve a simple YES/NO or TRUE/FALSE. But not liars, they must use multitudes of language to maintain a different position.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2022
TenQ:

Bro, what you are doing is saving lives. Truth sets free. Do no underestimate the power of knowledge.

You are serving them the truth that they have been denied from birth. No more dot for dot, letter for letter.

They claimed that sheep ate the quran. Ask them how sure they are of the completion of the quran when the fact holds that sheep ate a portion of it.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

Did mohammed drop on his knees for a penis or not?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
A teema
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, what you are doing is saving lives. Truth sets free. Do no underestimate the power of knowledge.

You are serving them the truth that they have been denied from birth. No more dot for dot, letter for letter.

They claimed that sheep ate the quran. Ask them how sure they are of the completion of the quran when the fact holds that sheep ate a portion of it.

A tame sheep ate part of the Qur'an and yet their Qur'an is perfectly preserved.

Abdullah bin 'Umar said: let no one say that he has the whole Qur'an (because several passages are missing) and still yet their Qur'an is perfectly preserved.

Their Quranic manuscripts either written in part or in full was burnt because of errors and still yet their Qur'an is perfectly preserved.

You can see how they reason!?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
TenQ:

A tame sheep ate part of the Qur'an and yet their Qur'an is perfectly preserved.

Abdullah bin 'Umar said: let no one say that he has the whole Qur'an (because several passages are missing) and still yet their Qur'an is perfectly preserved.

Their Quranic manuscripts either written in part or in full was burnt because of errors and still yet their Qur'an is perfectly preserved.

You can see how they reason!?

This is from Ibn Majah 1944 and Musnad Ahmad 26359
Narrated Aisha: When the verse of stoning and verse of suckling an adult ten times descended, they were written on a piece of paper and kept under my pillow. Following the demise of Prophet Muhammad a tame sheep ate the piece of paper whilst we were mourning

An adult male visitor can also suckle the breast of a female host hahahaha

Sahih-Muslim 1453e:

Zainab daughter of Abu Salama reported: I heard Umm Salama, the wife of Allah’s Apostle, saying to ‘A’isha: By Allah, I do not like to be seen by a young boy who has passed the period of fosterage, whereupon she (‘A’isha) said: Why is it so? Sahla daughter of Suhail came to Allah’s Messenger and said: Allah’s Messenger, I swear by Allah that I see in the face of Abu Hudhaifa (the signs of disgust) on account of entering of Salim (in the house), whereupon Allah’s Messenger said Suckle him. She (Sahla bint Suhail) said: He has a beard. But he (again) said: Suckle him, and it would remove what is there (expression of disgust) on the face of Abu Hudhaifa. She said: (I did that) and, by Allah, I did not see (any sign of disgust) on the face of Abu Hudhaifa.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
antichrist and legalwolf hahaha you are seeing wonders in islam. you cannot hide now. More loading hahahaha.

When I told you that without violence it is nor possible to defend islam, you thought that I was joking.

Do not run.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Quran 33:4-5:
Allah has not made for a man two hearts in his interior. And He has not made your wives whom you declare unlawful your mothers. And he has not made your adopted sons your [true] sons. That is [merely] your saying by your mouths, but Allah says the truth, and He guides to the [right] way. Call them by [the names of] their fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah . But if you do not know their fathers – then they are [still] your brothers in religion and those entrusted to you. And there is no blame upon you for that in which you have erred but [only for] what your hearts intended. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful .

This verse abolished the mahram relationship between Salim and his adoptive mother. So whenever Salim would visit his adoptive parents, his adoptive dad would get upset because a non-mahram man was visiting his wife. Muhammad then instructed Sahla to breastfeed Salim to recreate the mahram relationship.

hahaha. Even a grown man can get to enjoy another woman's breast before in front of her husband. hahaha

YHWH cares for black people so much. He gave us 2 tribes in Israel. He allowed thousands of Egyptians to enjoy the promised land. Solomon married a black woman. That is the first wife. A love of his youth and he built a magnificent house for her. he was also in love with another.

In Islam, racism is the bedrock from the inception of islam. The originator of racism against a particular RACE is Mohammed. He is the one of influence to make a legal utterance and written code for prejudice.

How many breasts of married woman have you suckled?

The caliphates bought and sold blacks. No other nation sold a particular race, black.
LegalWolf:

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Quran 33:4-5:
Allah has not made for a man two hearts in his interior. And He has not made your wives whom you declare unlawful your mothers. And he has not made your adopted sons your [true] sons. That is [merely] your saying by your mouths, but Allah says the truth, and He guides to the [right] way. Call them by [the names of] their fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah . But if you do not know their fathers – then they are [still] your brothers in religion and those entrusted to you. And there is no blame upon you for that in which you have erred but [only for] what your hearts intended. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful .

This verse abolished the mahram relationship between Salim and his adoptive mother. So whenever Salim would visit his adoptive parents, his adoptive dad would get upset because a non-mahram man was visiting his wife. Muhammad then instructed Sahla to breastfeed Salim to recreate the mahram relationship.

hahaha. Even a grown man can get to enjoy another woman's breast before in front of her husband. hahaha

YHWH cares for black people so much. He gave us 2 tribes in Israel. He allowed thousands of Egyptians to enjoy the promised land. Solomon married a black woman. That is the first wife. A love of his youth and he built a magnificent house for her. he was also in love with another.

In Islam, racism is the bedrock from the inception of islam. The originator of racism against a particular RACE is Mohammed. He is the one of influence to make a legal utterance and written code for prejudice.

How many breasts of married woman have you suckled?

The caliphates bought and sold blacks. No other nation sold a particular race, black.

You sound ludicrously stupid right now. In case you do not know, I have a job and can't spend time glued to the system to respond to someone who worships an idi0tic yhwh with no functional brain. But be rest assured I will respond to each and every of your comment and show, without mincing words, that:

1. yhwh is an idi0t
2. it is quite dumb following him
3. every allegation u make is baseless.

I asked you a couple of questions the other time but you have not responded. You claimed to have read the Qur'an, right? And you claim '...based on your interpretation, the word for revelation is not actually quran"...So tell us what exactly is the arabic words for reveal, revealed and revelation. Let's even start from there?

That reminds me, let us talk about incest in the bible? Have you ever read 1 Cor. 7:36 before? Which gives permission for a father to have sex with his daughter! Jeeez, don't you see that the unholy ghost must be high on mkpiri miri to say such? Are you not ashamed of such a baseless and useless yhwh that inspired the drunken paul to write such? Or should I go on pulling out more express biblical verses on incest?

And how dare you talk about racism in Islam. I challenge you to point to ONE BIBLICAL VERSE AGAINST RACISM OR SLAVERY. JUST ONE. Solomon marrying a black woman is nonsense justification. Afterall, he married more than 200 women. So? But did Solomon condemn slavery? Have you ever heard of Surah 49:13 before? Or the last sermon where the prophet (pbuh) admonish against racism?

Again, don't hide and run, point to a SINGLE BIBLICAL VERSE EXPRESSLY FORBIDDING Slavery. Oh you are scared to quote 1 Peter 2:18 right? The mofo yhwh u worship is just the god of israel and not ur motherf'cking stinking black ass. Know this and know peace
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Your inability to stick to a point is enerving. You have deflected to the Bible simply because you cannot explain your own Qur'an. You know that the Qur'an cannot defend itself. So, the Bible becomes the substantive authority to the Qur'an.

We are proud of the word of our God, Jehovah. It is an authority indeed. That is why in it is written that it leads to life eternal.

We do not have four stages of creation. The Bible was clear when it narrated the account of creation. Jesus was NOT Created on earth, the Bible said that God transferred the life of his already existing son in heaven to the ovum in Mary divinely. Not done for any other creation. This was by the power of the holy spirit. When we explain the Bible, it is easier because the Bible explains itself. We do not deflect and

So, tell me now, you said that creation is released sperm that mixes with eggs. With that, who becomes the creator, the man or allah?
In that same chapter in verse 5 allah clearly said man was nothing before the spurting fluid was released. So, he indulged man to consider of what he was CREATED. So, who spurted the first fluid? Was he a man or the nothing in verse 5 before he was created in the same chapter?

Is man created of SPURTING FLUID?
Is the fluid between his ribcage and spine?
Whose fluid was used in the creation?

This is not hate-oriented. We are having grown folks conversation. Only a coward who has no foundational conviction will be pissed because he has minimal arguments to explain his belief. I asked 2 questions above. Kindly provide 3 direct answers.

Just ran through the beginning of the page to have a snap look of your argument and it is quite interesting how u process information. Like I said, I am working and I will revert every single assumption u make. But here is the problem (or problems).

- You have difficulty sticking to issues. I will be debating a topic with you but when you see there is no way out, you go ahead muddling up issues by distracting the conversation to other topics. Let us stick to a topic.

- You will want us to subject the Qur'an scrutiny. I take this challenge wholeheartedly and even propose we expand it to the Sunnah. Just one caveat - you must acknowledge that sources that are doubted if I point u to authorities acknowledging that these mus'nad is weak? Are u prepared to take.

- Like I said, I so much want to put the bible in the witness box. Talk about its Greek origin and how those who wrote the bible as we know it today are not Jews and how it is logically impossible for the Bible to have inspired. The contradictions in the canonical texts.

- You accuse nairaland to be one biased platform. You've already lost before the argument started by casting aspersion on the platform. What are we to do in the circumstance?

One final point, it appears you are gasping at straws. DO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CONSTANTINE WHO CONVENED THE COUNCIL OF NICEA AND DICTATED THE DOCTRINE OF TRINITY - THE CENTRAL THESIS OF CHRISTIANITY - IS A PAGAN?

I need answer to the above question first. When I come back later in the evening, I will deal with whatsoever question you have. But again, please answer my questions before we can start our debate
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
LegalWolf:

You sound ludicrously stupid right now. In case you do not know, I have a job and can't spend time glued to the system to respond to someone who worships an idi0tic yhwh with no functional brain. But be rest assured I will respond to each and every of your comment and show, without mincing words, that:

1. yhwh is an idi0t
2. it is quite dumb following him
3. every allegation u make is baseless.
We all have jobs Sir. Take your time and respond whenever but whenever you do, answer the questions from where you left off. 1. Did mohammed sleep with an minor?
2. Did he suck the penisss of a young boy?
3. Allah said that there are other creators, who are they?
4. Where are the two seas that Moses met?
5. Why are all the 72 virgins so white that you can see their marrows? b. What about black women?

I will stop at this 5. You should have known that you had a job before calling for a debate.
LegalWolf:

I asked you a couple of questions the other time but you have not responded. You claimed to have read the Qur'an, right? And you claim '...based on your interpretation, the word for revelation is not actually quran"...So tell us what exactly is the arabic words for reveal, revealed and revelation. Let's even start from there?
Your questions are vague for a lawyer. Well, I am not surprised at the law of corruption that you studied. Yes, I have read the quran. The word for vision is الرؤية. Quran simply means scriptures. As in the Hebrew language. No prophet received just scriptures, why are you a prophet? Prophets received these scriptures through visions. Moses was given the tablet and God inspired him through visions to write the Torah. Mohammed received the scriptures, not a revelation. The quran referred to it as 'book". On top of that, the word used in the quran to mean revelation is نُزْل. What that word actually means is something sent down or settled down. Let us Hence the need for the hadith to EXPLAIN the scriptures. which it eventually failed to do. It rather defended the indefensible quran than actually explain it.
LegalWolf:

That reminds me, let us talk about incest in the bible? Have you ever read 1 Cor. 7:36 before? Which gives permission for a father to have sex with his daughter! Jeeez, don't you see that the unholy ghost must be high on mkpiri miri to say such? Are you not ashamed of such a baseless and useless yhwh that inspired the drunken paul to write such? Or should I go on pulling out more express biblical verses on incest?
"7:36 If anyone thinks he is acting inappropriately toward his fiancée, if his passions are too strong and it seems necessary, he should do what he wishes; he does not sin. Let them marry.

Here, the Bible refers to adults of the opposite sex and the woman is identified as a fiancee. Which means that they have known each other have sort of agreed to settle down. The verse ended up urging them to marry. Rather than fornicating, the couple are urged to marry.

The quran rather encourages muslims to cease people's wives and daughters and have sex with them even after having so many wives for themselves. Just that one that belongs to another man should be ceased and sexed including their daughters.

What are you high on about?
LegalWolf:

And how dare you talk about racism in Islam. I challenge you to point to ONE BIBLICAL VERSE AGAINST RACISM OR SLAVERY. JUST ONE. Solomon marrying a black woman is nonsense justification. Afterall, he married more than 200 women. So? But did Solomon condemn slavery? Have you ever heard of Surah 49:13 before? Or the last sermon where the prophet (pbuh) admonish against racism?
LegalWolf:

Again, don't hide and run, point to a SINGLE BIBLICAL VERSE EXPRESSLY FORBIDDING Slavery. Oh you are scared to quote 1 Peter 2:18 right? The mofo yhwh u worship is just the god of israel and not ur motherf'cking stinking black ass. Know this and know peace
As a lawyer, you should be rolling on the floor laughing at the fools who handed you a certificate and a license to defend human beings. By the law of organic logic, you should not even be allowed to defend the cadaver of a toad.

So, you bald hair cannot allow you identify the difference of slavery and racism? Are your eyes now like one-eyed dajjal?

I clearly said that Mohammed is the father of RACISM. In one line a supposed lawyer is mixing racism and slavery. Hahahahaha is this really a lawyer?

He could not see the difference between fiancée and daughter in 1 Corinthians.

Please anyone who know the license number of this man should provide it. We cannot let him continue to fool the NBA.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
If you knew me well, I am the type that rides till my wheels fall off.

You are not a match in all ramification. I do not jump on topics but will you be honest enough to answer the questions that you are asked? So far, you have been telling me wolves stories but nothing tangible yet. bring it on!

You are building this long term castle project on Constantine. I know where your logical foundation lie. It holds not a single pillar. You will crash very fast. Other guys seem to be more calculative than you the 12th century lawyer.

Constantine was never a Christian. The Bible does not approve of such a man. He was a murderer. Jesus never asked anyone to pick up his swrod and kill like mohammed did. He urged us to retract the sword and return to its place.

We are not killers or politicians. As a matter of fact it was in the regime of Constantine that the Killing of Christians was stopped. he never made Christianity a formal religion. So, how was he a herald of our faith? We follow Jesus and not Constantine. Jesu did not rape anyone. Did not kill anyone. Did not amass illegal wealth. Did not suck penisess. Did not kill Jews, Arabians or Ethiopians. Samaritans were running to see and hear him

Mohammed's aura stokes fear. Even his own wives had to fight with him. He had problems even with Jubril that he had to be choked to almost death. He had problems with the Quraysh, with relatively everyone. Even the thought of him invokes disgust in me.

This is how you will keep running from one beginning to the end without any tangible counter from your end. You are trying to slide in the heresy of having unauthorized version of islamic clerical hadiths. Hahaha. You have to first prove to me firstly, who inspired and who authorized the standard hadiths, then we can also track their records too.

The trinity is not the central thesis of the Bible. Who taught you that? You are surely getting information from a orgy afterparty. As a legal dead wolf, I expected you to have used your canines when you stayed breathing.

Check that!
LegalWolf:

Just ran through the beginning of the page to have a snap look of your argument and it is quite interesting how u process information. Like I said, I am working and I will revert every single assumption u make. But here is the problem (or problems).

- You have difficulty sticking to issues. I will be debating a topic with you but when you see there is no way out, you go ahead muddling up issues by distracting the conversation to other topics. Let us stick to a topic.

- You will want us to subject the Qur'an scrutiny. I take this challenge wholeheartedly and even propose we expand it to the Sunnah. Just one caveat - you must acknowledge that sources that are doubted if I point u to authorities acknowledging that these mus'nad is weak? Are u prepared to take.

- Like I said, I so much want to put the bible in the witness box. Talk about its Greek origin and how those who wrote the bible as we know it today are not Jews and how it is logically impossible for the Bible to have inspired. The contradictions in the canonical texts.

- You accuse nairaland to be one biased platform. You've already lost before the argument started by casting aspersion on the platform. What are we to do in the circumstance?

One final point, it appears you are gasping at straws. DO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CONSTANTINE WHO CONVENED THE COUNCIL OF NICEA AND DICTATED THE DOCTRINE OF TRINITY - THE CENTRAL THESIS OF CHRISTIANITY - IS A PAGAN?

I need answer to the above question first. When I come back later in the evening, I will deal with whatsoever question you have. But again, please answer my questions before we can start our debate

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If you knew me well, I am the type that rides till my wheels fall off.

You are not a match in all ramification. I do not jump on topics but will you be honest enough to answer the questions that you are asked? So far, you have been telling me wolves stories but nothing tangible yet. bring it on!

You are building this long term castle project on Constantine. I know where your logical foundation lie. It holds not a single pillar. You will crash very fast. Other guys seem to be more calculative than you the 12th century lawyer.

Constantine was never a Christian. The Bible does not approve of such a man. He was a murderer. Jesus never asked anyone to pick up his swrod and kill like mohammed did. He urged us to retract the sword and return to its place.

We are not killers or politicians. As a matter of fact it was in the regime of Constantine that the Killing of Christians was stopped. he never made Christianity a formal religion. So, how was he a herald of our faith? We follow Jesus and not Constantine. Jesu did not rape anyone. Did not kill anyone. Did not amass illegal wealth. Did not suck penisess. Did not kill Jews, Arabians or Ethiopians. Samaritans were running to see and hear him

Mohammed's aura stokes fear. Even his own wives had to fight with him. He had problems even with Jubril that he had to be choked to almost death. He had problems with the Quraysh, with relatively everyone. Even the thought of him invokes disgust in me.

This is how you will keep running from one beginning to the end without any tangible counter from your end. You are trying to slide in the heresy of having unauthorized version of islamic clerical hadiths. Hahaha. You have to first prove to me firstly, who inspired and who authorized the standard hadiths, then we can also track their records too.

The trinity is not the central thesis of the Bible. Who taught you that? You are surely getting information from a orgy afterparty. As a legal dead wolf, I expected you to have used your canines when you stayed breathing.

Check that!

Bro, you just said nonsense. Complete utter gibberish. I know computer guys are smart but u betray that stereotype. Let me break it down for you by like a mor0n so you’ll understand

Is the core of Christianity not the unequivocal faith in the father, son and holy ghost? If no, please can u tell me a more fundamental doctrine of Christianity than the above.

Please no need for long talk. Just. Yes or no answer, please �
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
No!

Now, be sincere with me the way that I am with you. Give me a straight yes or no answer.

Did Mohammed spread a naked male's legs apart,(went on his KNEES perhaps), and drew his mouth onto the peniss of that male?
LegalWolf:

Bro, you just said nonsense. Complete utter gibberish. I know computer guys are smart but u betray that stereotype. Let me break it down for you by like a mor0n so you’ll understand

Is the core of Christianity not the unequivocal faith in the father, son and holy ghost? If no, please can u tell me a more fundamental doctrine of Christianity than the above.

Please no need for long talk. Just. Yes or no answer, please �
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
No!

Now, be sincere with me the way that I am with you. Give me a straight yes or no answer.

Did Mohammed spread a naked male's legs apart,(went on his KNEES perhaps), and drew his mouth onto the peniss of that male?

Lol. I’ll answer your question. I promise I will. But you were only being clever by half. I said if believe in father, son and Holy Ghost is not the most central Christian doctrine, can you tell me one doctrine more Fundamental than that?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
You promised me a debate. You set the rules. I obliged.
You asked and I answered.
Why are you paying with me?
Answer me, please to allow an easy flow of communication.
LegalWolf:

Lol. I’ll answer your question. I promise I will. But you were only being clever by half. I said if believe in father, son and Holy Ghost is not the most central Christian doctrine, can you tell me one doctrine more Fundamental than that?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by LegalWolf: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You promised me a debate. You set the rules. I obliged.
You asked and I answered.
Why are you paying with me?
Answer me, please to allow an easy flow of communication.

Lol, if you go back to the question. It was in parts. Knowing fully well that your yhwh is indefensible, you answered the east one and took off on the other part because the logical conclusion anyone can draw is that a pagan defined your religion.

In any event, on your question, my answer is No. So?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Nyamuri: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Please I suggest you stop replying and engaging with that lunatic! Why are u giving him the fuel to keep insulting our beloved prophet!! Just look at the nonsense his saying.. haba!
LegalWolf:

Lol, if you go back to the question. It was in parts. Knowing fully well that your yhwh is indefensible, you answered the east one and took off on the other part because the logical conclusion anyone can draw is that a pagan defined your religion.

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Bro, you see, I will take another huge step behaving like a sheep yet again, taking your order for the 3rd time without a reciprocation from you. This is what Christians have been doing for Muslims for more than 1400 years. Always loving. Always presenting our necks for the smiting sheikhs.

Now, here is the answer. And, as you said keep it brief on a yes or no scale: THE RESURRECTION.

Please Sir, be noble. Pay me what you owe me.
You told the entire world that you have been begin for a debate. I had told you that this would be one-sided. You condemned me for saying that. Now, look at the obvious. You are not able to answer myself. I will ask it again. I beg you, answer me by the same rule that you have establish between us.

LegalWolf:

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:19am On Sep 27, 2022
What you call nonsense is what is ingrained in your religion. What I posted there are words of your imams, and men of knowledge.

It looks like insult to you?

The word, lunatic should be directed to the writers and the characters mentioned in the quran and the hadith.

what do you think? Nyamuri is a tribal slur against the igbos. Your pseudonym is an insult already and you are complaining about your prophet sucking the penisss of a male. Who does that?
Nyamuri:
Please I suggest you stop replying and engaging with that lunatic! Why are u giving him the fuel to keep insulting our beloved prophet!! Just look at the nonsense his saying.. haba!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:42am On Sep 27, 2022
Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9
“I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Written by Nur al-Din `Ali ibn Abi Bakr ibn Sulayman, Abu al-Hasan al-Haythami (735AH 1335 CE– 807AH 1404 CE) was a Sunni Shafi`i Islamic scholar from Cairo, whose father had a shop on a desert road. He was born in the month of Rajab in 735 H. corresponding to 1335 CE. He learned the Qur'an and memorized it, and when he was a teenager, he became a disciple of a highly renowned scholar of Hadith, Abd Al-Raheem ibn Al-Hussain ibn Abd Al-Rahman, who was better known as Zain Al-Deen Al-Iraqi.

Do you consider the above scholar a man of KNOWLEDGE?
LegalWolf:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? / Nigerian Style Prayer - Is It Effective? / The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.