Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? (6828 Views)

Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question / Is Our Sperms An Evil Spirits? / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

You did NOT ask me any questions and I dare you to prove you did.

Islam and lies are 5&6!

What is the name of the Gushing Fluid between the backbone and the Ribcage of a man?

The almighty Allah should know how humans are made shouldn't he?

You can't answer this simple biology question without putting Allah, Mohammed and Islam in ridicule?

Of course i didn't ask you any question but i asked someone else while holy spirit made you bump in to ask your own question!
Seems your spirit lacks orderliness!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of course i didn't ask you any question but i asked someone else while holy spirit made you bump in to ask your own question!
Seems your spirit lacks orderliness!
So, you admit you were lying that you asked me a question I refused to answer!

Now since that is clear, answer my question

What is the name of the Gushing Fluid between the backbone and the Ribcage of a man?

You can't answer this simple biology question without putting Allah, Mohammed and Islam in ridicule?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

So, you admit you were lying that you asked me a question I refused to answer!

Now since that is clear, answer my question

Continue to waste your time and data!

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=AntiChristian post=116962698][/quote]
Islam and lies are 5&6!
Without lies, Islam crumbles!!

Here is it again

Quran 33:56
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسْلِيمًا
Google Translate:
Indeed, God and His angels send blessings upon the Prophet, O you who have believed, pray upon him, peace and blessings be upon him.

Composition101:
إِنَّ الشيطان وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا
Google Translate:
Indeed, Satan and his angels pray to the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace
The only difference between the two is the change of one word highlighted.

Suddenly, the meaning changed!?
Who paid Google to mistranslate the Holy Quran?
Who is fooling who?
What then is the correct translation?

Can muslims explain why or how?
What other things are Muslim Apologists hiding under the elusive perfect language (Arabic)?

For your comment if you love the truth:
AntiChristian:..
compton11:
haekymbahd:
mhmsadyq:
alfarouq:
ictplotter:
Watinani:
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

Islam and lies are 5&6!
Without lies, Islam crumbles!!

Here is it again

إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسْلِيمًا
Google Translate:
Indeed, God and His angels send blessings upon the Prophet, O you who have believed, pray upon him, peace and blessings be upon him.

Composition101:
إِنَّ الشيطان وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا
Google Translate:
Indeed, Satan and his angels pray to the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace

Suddenly, the meaning changed!?
Who paid Google to mistranslate the Holy Quran?
Who is fooling who?
What then is the correct translation?

Can muslims explain why or how?
What other things are Muslim Apologists hiding under the elusive perfect language (Arabic)?

For your comment if you love the truth:
AntiChristian:..
compton11:
haekymbahd:
mhmsadyq:
alfarouq:
ictplotter:
Watinani:

The first one is from the Qur'an while the second is from your dull brain Holy Spirit.
So what next?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

What's all these holy spirit rants about?
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein

He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

I will post it in again for emphasis. Was mohemmed gay and a cocksucka?

Welcome back after 3 weeks absence. You cannot run away forever.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Thanks for even the courage to acknowlwdge
AntiChristian:

The first one is from the Qur'an while the second is from your dull brain Holy Spirit.
So what next?

So, Allah prayed to Mohammed!?
Is Mohammed the God of Allah?

Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace

يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ = They pray to the prophet
Can you justify this?
It is NOT that they pray for or they send blessings upon BUT PRAY TO Mohammed as your English mistranslations will like us to believe

So, Malam AntiChristian, the correct TRANSLATION of Quran 33:56 is:
Allah and his Angels pray TO Mohammed....! Is Mohammed the God of Allah?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Do not give them a space. Pursue them with facts and truth

They will not spare you with the sword on the inverse

TenQ:

Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace

Can you justify this?
It is NOT that they pray for or they send blessings upon BUT PRAY TO Mohammed as your English mistranslations will like us to believe

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

Can you justify this?

I thought your foolish Christians used to say there's nothing your God cannot do! Is your God limited in what He can do?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

I will post it in again for emphasis. Was mohemmed gay and a cocksucka?

Welcome back after 3 weeks absence. You cannot run away forever.

1. I will like you to state the scholars that said all the hadith you quoted (apart from Bukhari which you even mistranslate) were authentic?

2. Where does the hadith in bold above state that the boy was invited to see him wash his private part?

I have been around just minimized responding to ninnies filled with the Holy spirit.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2022

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Is this the best that your prophet can do? Sucking cockk and kissing little boys?

Not even kissing sucking their mouths. Very irritating man
AntiChristian:

I thought your foolish Christians used to say there's nothing your God cannot do! Is your God limited in what He can do?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2022
I believe you know that Allah and Yahweh are different personalities
AntiChristian:

I thought your foolish Christians used to say there's nothing your God can not do! Is your God limited in what He can do?
If Allah prays to a human being Mohammed, what kind of God is he?

I appreciate the fact that you are not emphasizing and legitimising the erroneous English translations of the Holy Qur'an!

The issue is , why is Allah praying to Mohammed?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2022
The virgins of paradise "they will be of one age, thirty-three years old," according to Ibn Kathir, (as reported by Ad-Dahhak aka Ibn Abi Asim) based on his interpretation of the word Atrab (Arabic: أَتْرَابًا) in Q.56:37).

But another interpretation of Atrab (in Q.56:37 and also Q.78:33) by Muhammad Haleen, describes Houri "as being of similar age to their companions".

An Islamic Books pamphlet also states Houri will "have the same age as their husbands so that they can relate to each other better", but also adds that they will "never become old";

(Translations of Q.56:37 and Q.78:33 -- for example by Mustafa Khattab's the Clear Quran and by Pickthall -- often include the phrase "equal age" but don't specify what the houris are of equal age to.)

On the other hand, the houris were created "without the process of birth", according to a classical Sunni interpretation of Q.56:35 in Tafsir al-Jalalayn,[Note 3] so that the heavenly virgins have no birthday or age in the earthly sense.

Other sources, including a tafsir of Ibn Kathir, (see above) emphasize the purpose of the use of kawa'ib in verse Q.78:33 "is to highlight the woman’s youthfulness", though she is an adult, she "has reached the age when she begins to menstruate"; and that she is of the age of "young girls when their breasts are beginning to appear".[57] At least one person (M Faroof Malik) translates Arabic: قَـٰصِرَٰتُ ٱلطَّرْفِ in verse Q.55:56 as "bashful virgins".[78]

The Sunni hadith scholar Al-Tirmidhi quotes the Muhammad as having said:

The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and seventy-two houri, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San'a.

where will your sisters, daughters, and mother be? Jannah is not for blacks. The word in used in Arabic means white women not raisin heads or shaytans.
AntiChristian:

1. I will like you to state the scholars that said all the hadith you quoted (apart from Bukhari which you even mistranslate) were authentic?

2. Where does the hadith in bold above state that the boy was invited to see him wash his private part?

I have been around just minimized responding to ninnies filled with the Holy spirit.

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

I believe you know that Allah and Yahweh are different personalities

If Allah prays to a human being Mohammed, what kind of God is he?

I appreciate the fact that you are not emphasizing and legitimising the erroneous English translations of the Holy Qur'an!

The issue is , why is Allah praying to Mohammed?

Where did the verse say they were praying to Muhammad?

Differentiate between "praying to" and "praying for"?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The virgins of paradise "they will be of one age, thirty-three years old," according to Ibn Kathir, (as reported by Ad-Dahhak aka Ibn Abi Asim) based on his interpretation of the word Atrab (Arabic: أَتْرَابًا) in Q.56:37).

But another interpretation of Atrab (in Q.56:37 and also Q.78:33) by Muhammad Haleen, describes Houri "as being of similar age to their companions".

An Islamic Books pamphlet also states Houri will "have the same age as their husbands so that they can relate to each other better", but also adds that they will "never become old";

(Translations of Q.56:37 and Q.78:33 -- for example by Mustafa Khattab's the Clear Quran and by Pickthall -- often include the phrase "equal age" but don't specify what the houris are of equal age to.)

On the other hand, the houris were created "without the process of birth", according to a classical Sunni interpretation of Q.56:35 in Tafsir al-Jalalayn,[Note 3] so that the heavenly virgins have no birthday or age in the earthly sense.

Other sources, including a tafsir of Ibn Kathir, (see above) emphasize the purpose of the use of kawa'ib in verse Q.78:33 "is to highlight the woman’s youthfulness", though she is an adult, she "has reached the age when she begins to menstruate"; and that she is of the age of "young girls when their breasts are beginning to appear".[57] At least one person (M Faroof Malik) translates Arabic: قَـٰصِرَٰتُ ٱلطَّرْفِ in verse Q.55:56 as "bashful virgins".[78]

The Sunni hadith scholar Al-Tirmidhi quotes the Muhammad as having said:

The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and seventy-two houri, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from al-Jabiyyah to San'a.

where will your sisters, daughters, and mother be? Jannah is not for blacks. The word in used in Arabic means white women not raisin heads or shaytans.

Another topic under another thread!
Seems devil they ginger you well!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Do not give them a space. Pursue them with facts and truth

They will not spare you with the sword on the inverse

Antichristian is not denying that Allah is not praying to Mohammed.

He is like saying "so what if Allah prays to Mohammed!?"

When facts come like this, they are difficult to deny. Antichristian cannot hide under the fact that I am not a native Arabic speaker.

Muslims went to PAY Google to mistranslate the Qur'an!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2022
He cannot fool me. I can read and write Arabic. He cannot.

Have him commit and confess that allah prayed to mohammed. Drag him to filth
TenQ:

Antichristian is not denying that Allah is not praying to Mohammed.

He is like saying "so what if Allah prays to Mohammed!?"

When facts come like this, they are difficult to deny. Antichristian cannot hide under the fact that I am not a native Arabic speaker.

Muslims went to PAY Google to mistranslate the Qur'an!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where did the verse say they were praying to Muhammad?

Differentiate between "praying to" and "praying for"?

Okay, let me show it to you again

Here is the Arabic Qur'an

If you are in DOUBT, what does the Arabic phrase below says

Antichristian, what does the phase above mean?

Can you justify this?

See how easily the TRUTH wins against Deceptions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

See lies!

How do you know i can't read and write Arabic!

Holy Spirit lies again!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

Can you justify this?

If Salah (from Yusalun) is prayer then what is dua?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

Can you justify this?

Abeg if "Yusaluna" = "pray to", what is "pray for" in Arabic?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

How did you learn to speak Arabic?

Too much memorisation prevent them from knowing exactly what their Qur'an read.

Muslims with lies and Deceptions. They have their version of Taqqiyya for Christians, Jews, Atheists, Buddhists, Sufi Muslims, Sunni Muslims and Shia Muslims. To everyone including themselves they have a lie to speak.

No wonder, if Islam is not a religion of LIES, how come more than half of the hadiths are fabrications (it's their claim o)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Abeg if "Yusaluna" = "pray to", what is "pray for" in Arabic?
I don't know where you got "Yusaluna" what is in the Ayah is not Yusaluna but يُصَلُّونَ

They pray to: yasiluwn l
يصلون ل

They pray for: yasiluwn min 'ajl
يصلون من أجل

Again mallam Antichristian,

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2022
I went to an Arabic institute in Medina. I lived there for 3 solid years.

I was also dragged to islam. They have a way of dragging you to islam. It is so easy to convert people. You do not need to know much. Just the lies and it is all about teaching your the prayers, du'a.

Everything is all about mohammed, prayer, rules. We do not do this and that. There is always someone watching.

It is a control cult.

Believe me, even their mullah's are stunned by some of the questions that I asked. I was a muslim briefly. I went to the majlis. There were some Saudi Arabian friends that I used to buy drinks for. We lived in the same estate. He introduced me to his fellow dawah. They mob you up and sort of coerce you into this thing. They give you promises that they will never fulfill.

I enjoyed my time and took the moment to learn the quran cos everything else was lifeless. No life. You cannot talk, you cannot dance, you cannot look, you just cannot live. I ran out or my health. Though the money was good but I am too young to die.

This is a wicked cult in which the rights of black people are raped continuously. they just hate you for being black.

They are shocked to know that their cap is called Taqiya cap hahaha. One of them is asking me where I got that.

They do not read the quran, they recite it. The quran is like a Nigerian saying "jangulova". He doesn't know what he is saying. About 30% of the quran is actually a warning not to leave islam and to follow the quran. Nothing interesting in it. Not even poetry to me. Even mohammed when he went to war, he never recited the quran. It wasn't moralizing to him. He recited Arabic poems.

Ask that man why mohammed felt the need to suck the penis of an innocent little boy. press him. It was recounted by the renowned and respected ibn Kathi. No one can contest ibn Kathir.
TenQ:

How did you learn to speak Arabic?

Too much memorisation prevent them from knowing exactly what their Qur'an read.

Muslims with lies and Deceptions. They have their version of Taqqiyya for Christians, Jews, Atheists, Buddhists, Sufi Muslims, Sunni Muslims and Shia Muslims. To everyone including themselves they have a lie to speak.

No wonder, if Islam is not a religion of LIES, how come more than half of the hadiths are fabrications (it's their claim o)
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

If Salah (from Yusalun) is prayer then what is dua?
Don't use the game of synonym as Taqqiyya bro!
Even as Muslims you know that Salat more than Dua!
Can one do Salat In any language other than Arabic?
Can you not do Dua in your local language if you choose.

The text did not once mention Dua, it mentions Salat like you do in the mosque every Friday!

Allah pray like in worship on Fridays to Mohammed.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

I don't know where you got "Yusaluna" what is in the Ayah is not Yusaluna but يُصَلُّونَ

I wrote in English transliteration while you wrote Arabic! Yusaluna = يُصَلُّونَ
lipsrsealed

They pray to: yasiluwn l
يصلون ل

They pray for: yasiluwn min 'ajl
يصلون من أجل

Again mallam Antichristian,

on = عَلَى

Where is "on" in your translation?

You guys don't know grammar at all!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

Don't use the game of synonym as Taqqiyya bro!
Even as Muslims you know that Salat more than Dua!
Can one do Salat In any language other than Arabic?
Can you not do Dua in your local language if you choose.

The text did not once mention Dua, it mentions Salat like you do in the mosque every Friday!

Allah pray like in worship on Fridays to Mohammed.

Did i say the text mentioned dua? I only asked a simple question not a prose!

If يُصَلُّونَ means "pray" then what does dua mean?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Is Mohammed bisexual or trans? Haha
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Is Mohammed bisexual or trans? Haha

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

The text isn't about Dua and I've explained the difference between Salat and Dua.

Can you do Salat in any language apart from Arabic!?

What does يُصَلُّونَ mean apart from "they pray"!?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

I wrote in English transliteration while you wrote Arabic! Yusaluna = يُصَلُّونَ
lipsrsealed

on = عَلَى

Where is "on" in your translation?

You guys don't know grammar at all!

Antichristian, what does the phase above mean

I quoted directly from your Qur'an!
Why are you afraid to translate the snippet?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

The text isn't about Dua and I've explained the difference between Salat and Dua.

Can you do Salat in any language apart from Arabic!?

What does يُصَلُّونَ mean apart from "they pray"!?

You didn't explain anything! Is this even an explanation?

Salah is the 5 obligatory prayer Muslims do daily!

Salah can also be translated as offering blessing for, seeking forgiveness for, etc.

Yusaluna is a derivative of Salah and it's not Salah itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way. / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.