Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? (6806 Views)

Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question / Is Our Sperms An Evil Spirits? / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

I will only answer the first question you asked me on this thread!
I know you and your other monikers, your question as well as your confusion in the Holy Spirit is never ending!

You will never be satisfied with the truth!
Answer me, Sir! Does allah breathe? What element does he breathe?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by delkuf(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

What's the name of his father?

And how did he sire him?
Joseph.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2022
delkuf:
Joseph.

Joseph was a foster father! Who is his biological father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by delkuf(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Joseph was a foster father! Who is his biological father?
You the one that make Joseph the foster father.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Answer me, Sir! Does allah breathe? What element does he breathe?

Allah is Al Ayyu, Al Qoyyum! The Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. He needs not breath to be alive like His creation. There's no one coequal to or like Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2022
delkuf:
You the one that make Joseph the foster father.

O! So you mean Joseph sired Jesus from Mary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Allah is Al Ayyu, Al Qoyyum! The Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. He needs not breath to be alive like His creation. There's no one coequal to or like Him.
How did he breathe into Adam?
Allah spurts fluid to create man
allah breathes

You will lie and leave your quran someday. No one should ever believe these morons. take the quran for what it says and stay on it. they come to deceive fools.

christians use the bible to explain their beliefs.

these evil hide under deceit and sophistry. leaving the quran in the mud and after they kill you, they will return to pick it up to read.

the quran says that allah created man from fluid
same quran says that the fluid is between the rib and the spine
clueless
same qurans says man was created from clay. haha clay. not even dust. they chose clay cos they imagine that man was made by a potter like their hubal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

You mean i copied all that write up from the internet?

Verily your Holy spirit is wrong!
allah has no spirit.
is allah a spirit or a clay?

And the moon darkens And the sun and the moon are joined,
Quran 75:8

where did the sun and moon join? mohammed copied ancient fallacies. where did the moon and sun join?

where are the ancient quranic manuscripts?

the carbon dating proves that the oldest quran predates mohammed. these were books in the kaaba for hubal that that man copied

kissing black stones and the shiva vagina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
allah has no spirit.
is allah a spirit or a clay?

And the moon darkens And the sun and the moon are joined,
Quran 75:8

where did the sun and moon join? mohammed copied ancient fallacies. where did the moon and sun join?

where are the ancient quranic manuscripts?

the carbon dating proves that the oldest quran precedes mohammed. these were books in the kaaba for hubal that that man copied

kissing black stones and the shiva vagina.

I have said it before!
You're more confused than Old testament vs new testament!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

I have said it before!
Let us start with the confusion in the quran. MAN was made from spurting fluid and MAN was created with clay.
Allah wants to teach man how to marry wives of adopted sons and allah abolished adoption.
You are antichristian but you cannot produce the original quran.
the saudis have discovered 2500 errors in the quran and the quran is preserved letter for letter and is infallible

The quran is toxic to intelligence. simply take away the violence and aggressiveness out of islam. it simply dies. that is why it is not able to thrive in certain areas. even the early days when islam peaked in the 1970 after the malcom x and mohamed ali movement. Today even the moslems cannot distinguish themselves from the crowd. they sleep with anything and just cannot be controlled like the women in developing areas. today, more and more facts are getting unraveled. that is why you are out there trying to demonize christianity to make islam look good and us look bad. failed trick. people would rather be atheists than settle for islam. giving the money, power and influence of top wig muslims in this country from the presidential candidates and government regulations, to terrorist attacks, you bet that by now islam must have dominated but it just can't the christian God is too strong. the refugees moving to europe are dumping this shiity religion like fleas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

I have said it before!
Surah 56 vs 57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?

Kindly tell me who the WE who created man are .
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
surah 56:59 Is it you who create ˹a child out of˺ it, or is it We Who do so?
man nahnu? anta kalam arabiya? Who are the WE that created children out of the spurting fluid of a man?
AntiChristian:

I have said it before!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
surah 56:62 You already know how you were first created. Will you not then be mindful?

How was man FIRST created?

AntiChristian:

I have said it before!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
surah 56:67 In fact, we have been deprived ˹of our livelihood˺.”

hahaha does allah have livelihood?

who deprived dem allah their livelihood?

Who are the we?

AntiChristian:

I have said it before!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Ahmadabdk: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Simple response from IslamQnA below. Many people are quite hateful and lack knowledge. I wouldn’t have replied to this if not for dislike for the spread of falsehood. You say things that you don’t know and understand.

Indeed you confirm the words of Ali(RA):
“Man is an enemy of what he doesn’t know”

Fear God and seek the truth.

The answer is that this is one of the scientific miracles of this great Book. Modern medicine has discovered that this place -- between the backbone and the ribs -- is the place where the cells that will form the testes first grow, and at a later stage of embryonic development they descend to the scrotum below the abdomen.

Dr. Muhammad Dawdah says:

The scientific fact is that the primordial cells of the testes in the male or the ovaries in the female accumulate in the backs of the parents during the embryonic stage, then they come out of the back from the area between the start of the spinal column and the start of the ribs, then the ovaries migrate towards the pelvis in the vicinity of the uterus, and the testes migrate to the scrotum where the temperature is lower, otherwise they will fail to produce sperm and become subject to the risk of developing into cancerous tumours if the journey is not completed.

The phrase “Proceeding from between the back-bone (as-sulb) and the ribs (at-taraa’ib)” is sufficient to describe the history of how offspring develop; it includes all the events that point to the existence of a prior blueprint and perfect design in creation, from their initial formation in the backs of their parents and their migration behind the intestines, starting from the area between the backbone and the ribs, until they reach their final destinations and until the parents are born, reach puberty and get married, and the offspring are created from something like a drop of water in which no human characteristics or features appear, namely the sperm which is alive and moves by itself until it is mixed with its counterpart, then the nutfah is formed, which is “drops of mixed semen (discharge of man and woman)” (cf. al-Insaan 76:2).

“He is created from a water gushing forth, Proceeding from between the back-bone (as-sulb) and the ribs (at-taraa’ib)”[at-Taariq 86:5-7]. These are scientific facts that science has only recently discovered, although they were proven thirteen hundred years ago. The fact is that the sulb of the man is his spinal column and his taraa’ib are the bones of his chest … If we turn to embryology we will find in the development of the man’s testes and the woman’s ovaries that which will explain these verses that have been unclear to many people…

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Ahmadabdk: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
The verse says that the gushing water comes from between the backbone and the ribs, and we say that this water (semen) is formed rather in the testes as the egg is formed in the ovary in the woman. So how can we reconcile the scientific fact with the Qur’anic fact?

The testes and ovary are formed from the genital tubercle between the sulb and taraa’ib of the foetus. The sulb is the spinal column and the taraa’ib are the ribs. The testes and ovaries are formed in this exact region, i.e., between the backbone and the ribs, then the testes descend gradually until they reach the scrotum (outside the abdomen) at the end of the seventh month of gestation; the ovaries descend to the female’s pelvis. … However, nourishment continues to reach the testes or ovaries via the circulatory, nervous and lymphatic systems from the point where they originated, i.e., from between the backbone and ribs. The arteries that supply the testes or ovaries come from the aorta, from between the backbone and the ribs, and the veins coming from the testes end in the same region, i.e., between the backbone and the ribs. The nerves to the testes and ovaries come from a group of nerves that exist beneath the stomach, between the backbone and the ribs. The lymphatic vessels also end in the same area, i.e., between the backbone and the ribs.

Can there be any doubt, after all this, that the testes and ovaries receive nourishment and blood from, and are connected to nerves that come from, between the backbone and the ribs?

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Ahmadabdk: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
These are even more profound signs of the Prophethood of Muhammad(Peace be upon him). How could an illiterate person write (like you claim)? How could such illiterate person in the 7th century have known this? Or did you think the illiterate one copied it from the Bible?

Fear God, and He shall have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Ahmadabdk: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Do not just bring arguments from answering-Islam (dot) com. Think and Think for yourself!

You should read this article:

https://thedeenshow.com/scientific-quran-miracles-backbone-and-ribs/

And peace be upon he who follows the truth.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)
Ahmadabdk:
Simple response from IslamQnA below. Many people are quite hateful and lack knowledge. I wouldn’t have replied to this if not for dislike for the spread of falsehood. You say things that you don’t know and understand.

Indeed you confirm the words of Ali(RA):
“Man is an enemy of what he doesn’t know”

Fear God and seek the truth.

The answer is that this is one of the scientific miracles of this great Book. Modern medicine has discovered that this place -- between the backbone and the ribs -- is the place where the cells that will form the testes first grow, and at a later stage of embryonic development they descend to the scrotum below the abdomen.

Dr. Muhammad Dawdah says:

The scientific fact is that the primordial cells of the testes in the male or the ovaries in the female accumulate in the backs of the parents during the embryonic stage, then they come out of the back from the area between the start of the spinal column and the start of the ribs, then the ovaries migrate towards the pelvis in the vicinity of the uterus, and the testes migrate to the scrotum where the temperature is lower, otherwise they will fail to produce sperm and become subject to the risk of developing into cancerous tumours if the journey is not completed.

The phrase “Proceeding from between the back-bone (as-sulb) and the ribs (at-taraa’ib)” is sufficient to describe the history of how offspring develop; it includes all the events that point to the existence of a prior blueprint and perfect design in creation, from their initial formation in the backs of their parents and their migration behind the intestines, starting from the area between the backbone and the ribs, until they reach their final destinations and until the parents are born, reach puberty and get married, and the offspring are created from something like a drop of water in which no human characteristics or features appear, namely the sperm which is alive and moves by itself until it is mixed with its counterpart, then the nutfah is formed, which is “drops of mixed semen (discharge of man and woman)” (cf. al-Insaan 76:2).

“He is created from a water gushing forth, Proceeding from between the back-bone (as-sulb) and the ribs (at-taraa’ib)”[at-Taariq 86:5-7]. These are scientific facts that science has only recently discovered, although they were proven thirteen hundred years ago. The fact is that the sulb of the man is his spinal column and his taraa’ib are the bones of his chest … If we turn to embryology we will find in the development of the man’s testes and the woman’s ovaries that which will explain these verses that have been unclear to many people…
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)
Ahmadabdk:
The verse says that the gushing water comes from between the backbone and the ribs, and we say that this water (semen) is formed rather in the testes as the egg is formed in the ovary in the woman. So how can we reconcile the scientific fact with the Qur’anic fact?

The testes and ovary are formed from the genital tubercle between the sulb and taraa’ib of the foetus. The sulb is the spinal column and the taraa’ib are the ribs. The testes and ovaries are formed in this exact region, i.e., between the backbone and the ribs, then the testes descend gradually until they reach the scrotum (outside the abdomen) at the end of the seventh month of gestation; the ovaries descend to the female’s pelvis. … However, nourishment continues to reach the testes or ovaries via the circulatory, nervous and lymphatic systems from the point where they originated, i.e., from between the backbone and ribs. The arteries that supply the testes or ovaries come from the aorta, from between the backbone and the ribs, and the veins coming from the testes end in the same region, i.e., between the backbone and the ribs. The nerves to the testes and ovaries come from a group of nerves that exist beneath the stomach, between the backbone and the ribs. The lymphatic vessels also end in the same area, i.e., between the backbone and the ribs.

Can there be any doubt, after all this, that the testes and ovaries receive nourishment and blood from, and are connected to nerves that come from, between the backbone and the ribs?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2022

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Ahmadabdk:
These are even more profound signs of the Prophethood of Muhammad(Peace be upon him). How could an illiterate person write (like you claim)? How could such illiterate person in the 7th century have known this? Or did you think the illiterate one copied it from the Bible?

Fear God, and He shall have mercy on your soul.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2022

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
AntiChristian:

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
haekymbahd:
There is no need defending this anyone who with a right frame of mind should know the result of fusion of sperm and egg cell.

Also semen itself consists of many fluids Most of the fluid in semen is made up of secretions from male reproductive organs. Semen contains citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc.

46 to 80 per cent of the fluid is produced by the seminal vesicles 13 to 33 per cent by the prostate gland 5 per cent from the testicles and epididymis 2-5 percent from Bulbourethral and urethral glands..

The op might have been blinded with hatred to see that what is infact written that quranic verse was not sperm but fluid.

Muslim's and deception with lies are 5 and 6.

Gushing Fluid from where?
Between the BACKBONE and the RIBCAGE!

If the fluid is not Sperm/Semen, what is it that gushes from between the ribcage and the backbone?

The almighty allah should not make mistakes about what man was created from: is this not a proof that the Creator wasnt the Author of the Quran?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

O Christian liar for Jesus, where can we find all these claims in the authentic texts of Islam? The exact word that:

1. When man dies the fluid does not dissipate, it decomposes...
What is the name of the Gushing Fluid between the backbone and the Ribcage of a man?
The almighty Allah should know how humans are made shouldn't he?

The almighty allah should not make mistakes about what man was created from: is this not a proof that the Creator wasnt the Author of the Quran?

Islam will even bribe Google to make the religion look okay! SMH!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
haekymbahd:
Allah was only explaining creation process. Adam was created directly from mud while subsequent humans required fluid, perm and egg e.t.c because Adam and eve had to have sexual intercourse to give birth to young ones have you seen this verse below at all

Allah SWT said:

"And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud."
(QS. Al-Hijr 15: Verse 28)

"It is He who created you from clay and then decreed a term and a specified time [known] to Him; then [still] you are in dispute."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 2)

who created fluid did man create it himself or God?

This questions just does not make any sense. God created everything for a purpose eyes, nose, mouth, fluid, sperm.

If I ask you who your creator is you will still say God. So God created fluid shikena

To you is your religion and to us is ours. You won't be the first or last to dislike Islam/Muslims yet nothing has changed Islam is still marching on strong even you know it is impossible to stop islam.

Hakeem, the question is:
What is the name of the Gushing fluid from between the Ribcage and the backbone from where men are created?.

The almighty Allah cannot make mistakes about this!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Allah created man (Adam) from earth!
Eve was created from Adam.
Jesus had only a mother!

Others had father and mother!

Mallam AntiChristian, the question is:
What is the name of the Gushing fluid from between the Ribcage and the backbone from where men are created?.

Semen may gush out from the penis through the testes BUT certainly NOT from between the Ribcage and the Backbone!
Ovum does NOT gush out from anywhere (certainly not between the Ribcage and the Backbone!)

From my elementary biology, the main organ between the Ribcage and the backbone is the Lungs!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 6:19am On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

What is the name of the Gushing Fluid between the backbone and the Ribcage of a man?

Islam will even bribe Google to make the religion look okay! SMH!!

This is one of the reasons you fail exams! You're asked a question but decided to answer/ask your own questions!

You're a disgrace to GNS/COM 101.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is one of the reasons you fail exams! You're asked a question but decided to answer/ask your own questions!

You're a disgrace to GNS/COM 101.
Antichristian!
When was that?
Are you also suffering from black magic that is making you see what is not. This is your first communion to me, so how could you have asked a question I refused to answer!?

So please, answer my question!

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2022

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Why are you running away, Sir?

Come let us discourse Islam
AntiChristian:

O Christian liar for Jesus, where can we find all these claims in the authentic texts of Islam? The exact word that:

1. When man dies the fluid does not dissipate, it decomposes...
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

Antichristian!
When was that?
Are you also suffering from back magic that is making you see what is not. This is your first communion to me, so how could you have asked a question I refused to answer!?

So please, answer my question!

Look for the question i asked before you bumped in with your own question!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Look for the question i asked before you bumped in with your own question!
You did NOT ask me any questions and I dare you to prove you did.

Islam and lies are 5&6!

You can't answer this simple biology question without putting Allah, Mohammed and Islam in ridicule?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Why are you running away, Sir?

Come let us discourse Islam

What's all these holy spirit rants about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Teachings Of Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star / THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life) / What's Your Favorite Offering Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.