Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (34373 Views)

Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Backpedal: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
kwasoly:

Because the ladies give it free of charge. Who will pay for a product that was given freely?

Men marry for WAY more than sex

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by kelspinall(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
single women,gals,ladies are everywhere but the day you made up ya mind for marriage then you know how tough it is to get 1... character, attitude,manners, faithfulness,greed and love for material things makes it hard
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Uchesis: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
BigMamaNaija:
Question:

Answer:
Men are loosing interest in settling down because, some foolish women are giving them marriage benefits free of marriage-charge.

QED
You dey talk as if you be virgin when you marry, that is if you are even married sef

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by BigMamaNaija: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Uchesis:

You dey talk as if you be virgin when you marry, that is if you are even married sef

Hey little boy, I MARRIED AS A VIRGIN. I wouldn't have dignified you with an answer but other readers will think I shied away from your comment if I don't respond.

You see in our days, girls preserved their dignity and you don't see all these issues we have in marriages today. My hubby can go to the ends of the world with his heart at peace knowing I CANNOT cheat on him. He still respects me after many years of our happy marriage because, I was not cooking, washing, giving him free sx or literally begging him in every direct or indirect way to marry me. I knew my worth and trust me, na dem dey rush me those days. cool

My daughters, build your self worth and worthy men will fall over themselves to have your hands in marriage, plus respect you afterwards. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Munachimso30(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
BigMamaNaija:

Hey little boy, I MARRIED AS A VIRGIN. I wouldn't have dignified you with an answer but other readers will think I shied away from your comment if I don't respond.

You see in our days, girls preserved their dignity and you don't see all these issues we have in marriages today. My hubby can go to the ends of the world with his heart at peace knowing I CANNOT cheat on him. He still respects me after many years of our happy marriage because, I was not cooking, washing, giving him free sx or literally begging him in every direct or indirect way to marry me. I knew my worth and trust me, na dem dey rush me those days. cool

My daughters, build your self worth and worthy men will fall over themselves to have your hands in marriage, plus respect you afterwards. wink

Which daughters, these ones wey be say if them visit ya and you didn’t touch them na wahala, they will be like “are ya okay, or have ya gotten another woman, maybe ya don’t find me attractive anymore” the truth is that we are the problem, just like my mom always say, okpatala nku aruru siri ngwele bialu ya oriri
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Uchesis: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
BigMamaNaija:

Are you a man or woman? i replied you thinking you were a man sef. Mtchewww!!!
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Munachimso30(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=Uchesis post=117452356]
Are you a man or woman? i replied you thinking you were a man sef. Mtchewww!!![/quote

Lmao
Naija !!!!
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Amarisco(f): 1:25am On Oct 28, 2022
HITsquad:
I saw your quote and a billion things rushed through my mind to say to you. But I'm just gonna say hey girl...

Cos unlike you, I don't conclude on people until they tell their story... And if they choose not to, I will simply leave it at that. Cos not all stories are meant to be told... Something you never really understand.

Okay
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Amarisco(f): 3:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Tradepunter2:

It is the fking Truth.... Because those of you that claim not to be hoes are on your high horse and can't understand a man...

Men finally the self destruct button have been activated.

Oga calm down. The guy you’re even dickriding would take at least 4 upper body bullets for me.

Don’t go and use panadol for another man’s headache.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by HITsquad: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Amarisco:

Oga calm down. The guy you’re even dickriding would take at least 4 upper body bullets for me.

Don’t go and use panadol for another man’s headache.
I see...
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Amarisco(f): 4:00am On Nov 05, 2022
HITsquad:
I see...

See well.

Monitoring spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.