Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (34369 Views)

Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Faber(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
annayawchee:
1. Sapa
2. Saapaa
3. Sapisco
4. The marriage of a thing have been bastardized

When saapa catch you, your wife will cheat on you with 12yrs old yahoo boy, your eye go clear.

You go even give on life, find HK run enter grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by meobizy(f): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
M.o.n.e.y.

There is nothing to explain more than this. If situations get better, more people will marry. Our foolish government has no idea of the missed financial opportunity available from utilizing matrimonies. Married people are normally harder workers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by donleo92(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
because most women are not ready to marry a man In progress, but an already made men.

that's why I want to build my self up, then I pray to God to give me the one meant for me

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Abujason: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
IF YOU CAN GET THE MILK FOR FREE, WHY BUY THE WHOLE COW?

grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by seunmind44: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na who wan die young? Olosho to the rescue jo. Patapata we do baby mama

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by David160(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Stephen2324:
Why are men loosing interest in settling down?

Wife material is hard to find.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by olisaEze(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
It’s like you’ve only been a guest at a Nigerian wedding, you’re yet to host one! grin

You see that rice that is often the culprit in inter-familia post wedding strife, the one u usually squeeze ur face about when it appears it’s taking time to make its way to ur table, it’s N35k a bag now! Settling down is a term also used to describe dead particles hitting rock bottom in a pool of water. Just like ur bank balance will if u don’t prepare yourself properly for life after the wedding!

Incase u never reason am, me sha say make I update u! grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by uchennaq(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Because it's a waste of time.
Make one person come dey frustrate your life?

Rozross mama what do you think?

Insensible human being. If your parents had this ideology maybe you would been raised in a foster home. Bloody nonsense.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by happney65: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
imagrg:
Most young men are financially unstable and what ladies opt for now is a man that can meet their financial needs and a majority of our young men today don't want to shoulder any responsibility. Men feel that it is more comfortable for them to settle for hookups than committing themselves to some financial and emotional trauma.

E.G. Families who are tired of footing the bills of their Daughters they will now be looking for a Man that will take the burden away from them. I mean why have children you can't take care of? Why for goodness sake?

Some Mumu Men will think they are in love too not knowing they are using his head,before he realizes it,it might be too late. Hence those wey get sense will say they can't and won't marry a woman wey no get money herself or at least okay to an extent not a woman that will be looking for who to cure the poverty in their family her father cannot cure himself.. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Abokilongthing: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
With this Economy pr**k suppose raise if nor be madness da do am

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by MNDY(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Woke women taking submission for slavery when in submission, both parties have their say and the Headship has the final say. Before you find a good woman among this generation of woke and highly manipulative generation of women, you go suffer. I understand that times are hard and finance plays a key role. But the issues I highlighted above have also become issues of serious concern.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by LollySeaSide: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Stephen2324:
Why are men loosing interest in settling down?
It depends on what you mean by "settling down".
Men are not losing interest in settling down.
Men are wary of setting themselves up for untimely death.
If by settling down you mean marriage, then know that a man can settle down and live his life to the fullest without getting married to a woman.
Marriage is unfortunately overrated and entitled ladies are making it even worse.
I've lived two parts of my life; the first 33 years and the last 5 years.
I can tell you for free that the last five years have been nothing short of awesome, peaceful, organised and worr-free.
You know why?
You guessed right!
There isn't a woman in life except my mother who has always been in my life.
I may get married again but that will be much much later in my life.

I sent this question to a friend of mine and that's the reply he sent me.

I hope I can still summon the courage to marry.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Geesaintagape: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Settle down as how?
I have settled down without wife.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
uchennaq:

Insensible human being. If your parents had this ideology maybe you would been raised in a foster home. Bloody nonsense.
Na their choice not to get this Kain idealogy,must I be like them or think like them?

If I tell you word thus hot afternoon you fit commit suicide oo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by uchennaq(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
It's only a useless person and people like Tonto Dick that will have this kind of ideology. Marriage is a blessed union between a man and a woman, because people rubbish due to their lack of understanding what marriage is suppose to be does not make it unimportant.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by DavidHarry(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Men are losing interest because of too much exposure nowadays. That is on the side of the women. Capable women rather.

To put it simply. Those things that women used to expect men to do for them - protection, provision and penetration can now be purchased and obtained.

Now a man loves because he can do. He can offer something. That's why he settles down. When he no longer finds a thing or person he can offer he's core and creative services to, what's the point?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Tonytonex(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
annayawchee:
1. Sapa
2. Saapaa
3. Sapisco
4. The marriage of a thing have been bastardized
please what is sapa?
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
I asked similar question fays ago.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by uthlaw: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
It’s hardship, I pity men atimes sha, they’ll have to toil and work hard before thinking of settling down with a woman and having kids.
not always hardship...men now see that marriage is over hyped and sex is overrated!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by tonysunkan: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
It is simple. Settling down is very costly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Geesaintagape:
Settle down as how?
I have settled down without wife.

If you're making more money than your spouse or provide most of the resources then you're settling for the person...and since women generally tend to marry up, men are actually settling for them...do you get now?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by uchennaq(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Na their choice not to get this Kain idealogy,must I be like them or think like them?

If I tell you word thus hot afternoon you fit commit suicide oo.

I can't commit suicide because I know you are a low life and I love my beautiful wife and daughter. Most Oloshos and useless men will have this ideology of marriage being unimportant,because they must give you excuse. Just the way useless people are saying that Education and Adulthood is a scam. Typical examples of LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Bonab: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
For many men, it's lack of money. Check the unemployment rate in Nigeria, that should tell you something.

Some are searching round the planet for that perfect woman. Lucky to them.

And some are now gays. May the Lord deliver them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by uchennaq(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
tonysunkan:
It is simple. Settling down is very costly.

Another pathetic excuse.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by jerryforgood: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tonytonex:
please what is sapa?
Sapa is hunger

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Zooposki(f): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Savedday:
because they don't want to waste their precious time, resources and love on a 9ja girl.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

See who is talking. Una way don spoil our name everywhere from 419 to drug/human trafficking to human rituals to cultism, you still can open that your mouth to call us useless. Wonders will never cease.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by JAWBONE(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
After I enter Premier for Oluti, Lagos yesterday, I understand this question better

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Oceanjagaban: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Plenty pressure man dey face

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by slaxe3: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Are men really losing interest in settling down?

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Tonytonex(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
jerryforgood:

Sapa is hunger
Ok thanks. Now I know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.